Mineta One-Shots

By st00pid_fiction

Oc x Canon will be involved some of the time, lol. Hello, I'm Remy (that's my name, lol) and this is a one sh... More

Books And Stars
Outcast
Traitor?
Green Hair
Tater Tots???
It's Grape Flavoured, Really
Special Treatment
Special Treatment: Trouble
Special Treatment: Kitty & Fights
Special Treatment: Recovery Girl Visits
Special Treatment: Stop Staring

Special Treatment: New Friends?

272 6 3
By st00pid_fiction

“I don't understand what the hell is wrong with all of you,” Aizawa started, rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He was standing in front of his class. It was the end of the day and he had found out about what had happened during lunch later than most. This, of course, makes sense, he had fallen asleep while grading papers and no one woke him up when 𝘩𝘪𝘴 students were acting up. “but if it doesn't stop soon, I will start expelling you. That or more training.” He glared at the class. It didn't take long for students to suddenly raise their hands, making the man sigh and question his life choices. “Yes Uraraka?”

“Mineta started it!” She said, standing up with her hands pressed onto the desk. “Since Monoma, he's been going after other students, Kaminari especially. He gets into fights with them and then it's their fault and not his own! Mineta should be held accountable for his actions!” She turned to look at the boy who was still cleaning up blood from his mouth and nose.

“Uraraka,” Mineta started. He turned to look at her with a bored expression. “go and suck on a toe.” He seethed at the girl. The two of them gave one another harsh glares before Aizawa decided enough was enough.

“Stop it you two.” He glared at them. Both students huffed and turned away from one another, Uraraka sitting down with her arms crossed. “Kaminari will be joining Mina in extra training and homework, he is also on house arrest for the next two weeks.” He informed the class as to why the blond wasn't with them. “We have too much going on right now to have to stop one of you from killing the other.” He told his students. Some of them seemed to understand his annoyance, others ignored it and glared at the purple haired boy. “Now,” The man sighed. “let's finish this damn lesson and get on with our day.”

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Mineta kicked his dorm door in, scaring the small black kitten on his bed. Mineta sighed, slammed his door shut and dragged himself into the room, plopping down onto the bed. “Sorry Slink..” He grumbled into the bed. The kitten tilted his head and moved to rub his face up against the boy's head, trying to get him to sit up and pet him. Mineta finally gave in and sat up, moving to sit himself onto the bed fully. He crossed his legs and let the black cat lay down on his lap, purring as he pet the animal, giving him as much attention as he could. Mineta's bad day was nothing but a memory now. A smile breaking out across his face as he pet the kitten. “So cute...” He muttered, grabbing the kitten's attention. Slink looked up at the boy with wide orange eyes, making Mineta coo and pull the kitten close to him, the kitten's body stretching as he did so.

He needed a hug, or two, and Slink was the closest to him. Slink – since he was given to him – has been his therapy for the past few weeks. He spoke to the kitten, ranting about how unfair life was, and Slink never spoke of course, but he always knew when to show affection to the boy. If Mineta had a bad day, Slink was the one to help! If Mineta was having bad thoughts, Slink was right there and ready to listen!

The two laid down, Slink snuggled into Mineta's chest, when the boy hummed. “We should pay Shinsou a visit sometime soon.” He said softly. It wasn't a thought he would say aloud, so it went over his head when he had said it. He thanked whatever God there was that no one was around when he had said it, too embarrassed to admit that he had found a liking to the boy. But, forgetting about the one who was in his room, he was immediately faced with heavy embarrassment. Slink had popped up, his ears standing up and his eyes wide as he placed his paws on the boy's face. “Wut?” He questioned, the kitten pressing on his cheeks. Slink nudged at the boy. Confused, Mineta rose a brow.

Slink sat down, pulling his paws back to himself, staring at him with an annoyed look. He jumped down from the bed, Mineta sitting up to watch, and sat at the door, his tail moving slightly. Mineta finally understood what Slink was trying to say. His face lit up like a fire. “What!?” He yelped.

“Meow!”

“Nu-uh! Way past curfew, Slink. I could get into trouble! And besides, he wouldn't wanna see me no how. Not after what happened in the lunch room.” Mineta said, pulling his legs to his chest. Both Shinsou and Monoma have been avoiding him, he could sense it. He couldn't blame them though, he would too if he was either of them. He caused problems, made people angry, and he even hurt others. Silent tears ran down Mineta's cheeks as he hugged himself tighter. Slink's ears went down and he walked over to the bed. Hopping on it softly, he nudged at Mineta's arm. When he moved it, the kitten crawled into his lap, purring as he pushed his face into the boy's chest.

Mineta wrapped his arms around the black kitten, crying quietly.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

The next day was hell, just like the day before. If they thought Bakugou was bad, wait till fuckers meet Denki Kaminari. He was tormenting Mineta and no one said a word. Not even fucking Kirishima said anything! And he's against bullying! Maybe it's because it's Mineta.

He doesn't deserve nice treatment.

He knew that.

Fuck.

He messed up so bad.

The boys locker room, again, and Mineta's getting ready to go out and train. He had asked Mei for a new suit and she provided pretty well. Everything was the same, aside from the bowl he wore. He needed to be faster, so he decided to change that. He felt a hand on his hair.

“We're sparring today,” He looked up to see Katsuki. “wanna spar you little shit?” He asked, cutting his eye at the boy. A smile spread across the purple haired boy's face. He nodded, making Katsuki smile. The boy gasped.

“BAKUGOU –” Mineta was cut off by Katsuki turning on his heel and stomping away.

“Shut the fuck up!”

“You smiled!”

“Fuck you, I ain't do jack shit!”

“I made the angry pom smile!”

“I will kill you, shut the fuck up!”

“Haha!”

“Mineta!!”

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

“Please, let me do your hair.” Midoriya sobbed, leaning over his bed and doing grabby hands at the boy who sat at the edge. Mineta looked up from his sketch book at the green haired boy. He squinted his eyes at the dramatic teen.

“How do you feel about your wrist working?” Midoriya rose a brow, confused at the comment. Katsuki, who had a pair of reading glasses on, sitting on the floor with a book in one hand and a pencil in the other, decided to answer the boy's silent question.

“He's threatening to break your wrist, Izuku.” He said, his eyes not leaving the book in front of him. Midoriya's face paled and he sat up quickly, looking at the purple haired boy. Mineta gave him a small smile with a quirked brow.

“I very much like my wrist.”

“Good.” Both boys said. Midoriya felt conflicted feelings.

Be scared of the both of them, or just ignore this and let them create their own secret plans on how to gremlinise the entire class. He assumed they would start with Tsu. She told Midoriya she was — something else in school, so she would probably be the first to become part of whatever weird plans they had.

Midoriya picked up his book, pulling his knees to his chest and watching the other two. Mineta was drawing with Slink in his hair and Katsuki was studying — like usual.

These two had been doing nothing but drawing, studying, and locking themselves in their dorm rooms for the last two weeks. And a few people are getting worried. And by a few, Midoriya meant a lot. His phone was blowing up so much that he had to put it on silent. Which, was a bad idea considering he got his ass beat by Katsuki for turning it off and not showing up for patrol with Shouto and Enji.

He really needed to find a way to get them out of the dorms. Especially Mineta. He can't keep coming up with excuses for his absence for Monoma and Shinsou. The two were worried and wouldn't let him sleep at night.

Midoriya squinted his eyes, looking over his book to see what Mineta could have been drawing. Just as his eyes were focusing on the picture, two, big and orange eyes came into view, causing him to yelp and fall off his bed. Midoriya groaned, blinking his eyes a few times to see three heads looking down at him.

“Meow?”

“Yeah, you okay there Broccoli Boy?” Mineta asked. Midoriya groaned again and sat up, rubbing the back of his head. Katsuki and Mineta leaned back, Slink slid down from Midoriya's head. Katsuki checked over Midoriya, making sure that they didn't need to send him to Recovery Girl, when Mineta asked a question. “Why do you two suddenly want to hang around me?” It caught the boys off guard, but they were expecting this.

Mineta wasn't one to be friends with, especially not after what had happened recently, but Katsuki could understand that. He smiled at the boy.

“You broke my wrist.” He said simply, shrugging as he did so. “That and you said some shit that just made sense. I act like a complete asshat so that no one gets worried and shit. You've seen how I act towards this fucker in and out of school, it's different and would freak everyone the fuck out.” Katsuki explained, fixing his glasses as he put his hand in Midoriya's hair. “Oh, and, you're my speed.” He grinned. Mineta's eyes widened slightly.

“Yeah!” Midoriya chimed in. “You're really smart too. It's fun to spar with you, even if we have to do it early in the morning or late at night! It's still fun and gets us some work in. I've also heard from Midnight that you help tutor kids with using their quirks.” Midoriya rambled. Katsuki sighed and hit the boy in the back of the head, making him stop and blink. “Oh! But you're still an amazing person! I mean,” He grabbed his phone and pulled up his messages with Monoma and Shinsou. “these two certainly think you're amazing.” Midoriya handed the boy his phone so that he could read through the messages.

Insomniac: Mineta wins in the “Who's Smarter Than Iida” Contest.

Insomniac: Say I'm wrong and I will cut you

CrazyBlond: Sorry, he's uhm — very sleepy.

Insomniac: Am not

Green_Boi: Shinsou, how drunk are you?

Insomniac: I am a very sober

Green_Boi: A very sober - ?

Insomniac: Virgin

CrazyBlond: HITOSHI!

CrazyBlond: GO TO SLEEP

Insomniac: Sleep is for the weak

Mineta smiled as he continued to read.

CrazyBlond: I wanna switch places with Slink

CrazyBlond: I wanna lay with Min

CrazyBlond: I wanna cuddle with him

CrazyBlond: I wanna make him smile and laugh when he's sad

CrazyBlond: Damn cat, taking my place >:/

Insomniac: I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to kidnap him and never give him back. Aizawa can fight me.

Green_Boi: That's more really's I've ever seen.

Green_Boi: And I've heard a very drunk Katsuki say that.

Insomniac: Midoriya, respectfully, shut the fuck up and let us be sad.

CrazyBlond: Yeah! Let us be s a d

Green_Boi: You two need help. Physically and mentally.

CrazyBlondN O

Insomniac: We need smol grape boi

Green_Boi: And I thought I was gay

Mineta shoved the phone back into Midoriya's hands, startling him. “I have to go.” He said quickly. He gave Katsuki Slink and ran out of the room. The two blinked.

“So, what now?”

“He's going to be gay, Katsuki.”

“Yeah, I know. But what do we do now??”

“Kick out the cat.”

“Yeah, haha, no. You're still not getting shit.”

“Damn it..”

Cute ending for a chapter, right? Too bad, because during this time, no one was aware of what was cooking up.

Trouble was stirring and what Mineta had started was about to come to light for everyone.

Heros and Villains alike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 66.9K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...
887K 17.3K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
682K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
241 0 7
{Summary:Ori Mibojin just turned 15 An quirkless boy before he looked into his parent's box of belongings that is when he was bitten by an Quirked Sp...