Loving You Is Dangerous

By Jiminieyoongai

in which a boy who does not give a fuck about life due to his problems and a boy who's the total opposite... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

107 10 0
By Jiminieyoongai

SOMEONE'S POV

This is my 9th shot of tequila already and I still didn't receive any phonecalls. I poured once again. Again, again, again, then my phone rang.

"My gps said the target's near, sir. Can I share you my screen so that you can tell me whom I'll shoot?" My hitman said.

"Hurry up, J."

My hitman shared their screen as I watched it. I searched for the target then I smirked. "Bingo. The one in blue, J."

"Got it."

Then a loud bang was heard. Screams and shouts was all I heard in the call. I smirked once again and stirred my glass with my hand.

"Good job, J."

"Anything for you, sir."

YOONGI'S POV

"Again??" I asked myself when I saw the news on my tv. I grabbed my drink as I sip on it and put it back again.

"Reporting live! Mister Jung, a famous actor, dead-" When the reporter said those words, I quickly turned off the tv with furrowed eyebrows.

"20 dead people were reported in just a fucking week. And the crazy part is, they all died by a fucking sniper."

"Is this a coincidence? I hope not. But if it is, I hope that sniper will rot in hell for doing that." I looked at the clock and cursed. "I'm late."

----

"Goodmorning Ms. Dae." We all stood up when we greeted our teacher. We all sat down when she gestured us to sit.

"So we won't have a lesson today. However, we are going to have an activity! Yayyyy." She said excitedly that made the students groan.

"What is it this timmeeeee." A student complained that made her laugh.

"Oh don't be ridiculous! If you don't want to participate, i will just give a quiz inst-"

"WE ARE VERY VERY VERY WILLING TO PARTICIPATE MS. DAE!" They all said in unison that made me laugh. They just don't want to take a quiz, huh?

"That's what I thought hehe. So what are you going to do is, grab a partner!" I saw the students turned their head, probably choosing who they want to be with. "Get to know them by making them answer these questions." She held up five flashcards. "But before asking questions, describe them how you feel about them. What are your first impressions, something like that. Do the same thing again after giving out the questions." We all nodded.

Students stood up and searched for a partner. While I just sat down. I'm fine by my own, i gue-

"Hey, Yoongi." I widened my eyes when I looked up to see who called my name. It was Crescent- i mean CROISSANT.

"Hey, Croissant." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. He pulled an empty chair and sat beside me.

"Let's be partners."

"Bitch, hell no."

"You don't have a partner, dude."

"So what?"

"So are you going to ask yourself those questions that is in the flashcard? Idiot."

"I'm fine by my own, Park. I don't need your pity."

"Why the hell are you always thinking that? I just want to be with you because you're the only one I know here." He said with a stern voice. He's annoyed for sure.

I sighed. "You're famous here, go find someone else."

I lowered my head to avoid eye contact. I was startled when he pulled my chair and placed it in front of his.

"Are you partners, Jimin?" Even if my head is lowered, I know that was Ms. Dae's voice.

"Yes, ma'am." I just rolled my eyes at Jimin's response.

"Look at me." I felt my heart beating fast when he said those words. I felt an unusual feeling, I don't like it. I looked up and I saw him staring at me already. We were just 2 inches apart when I looked up.

"Ehem." I faked a cough and looked away.

"Here are the flashcards." He puts it in front of my table. I sighed and took them.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As soon as Yoongi picked up those flashcards, he furrowed his eyebrows. He was wondering why the questions are so personal, it made him uncomfortable. Jimin, of course, noticed it. "Are you okay?" Yoongi muttered 'yes' and sighed.

"If you're not comfortable answering these questions, you can tell it to me. I understand you."

"It's fine, Jimin."

"Students! You may say your first impression when you first met them."

"I'll go first." Jimin volunteered. "When I first saw you, I thought you would be very talkative and I thought smiling to people would be your most favorite thing in the world. But of course, it was the opposite haha." Jimin scratched the back of his head. "When I first saw you, I thought you were dumb, not gonna lie. I thought your scores would be 3/100, 10/100, something like that. I'm great at observing things myself, and when I saw your scores and the way you recite, that's when I knew you weren't dumb." Yoongi lets out a smile. "You should smile more, Yoongi."

Yoongi, again, felt an unusual feeling inside his tumtum. He blushed, of course, but rolled his eyes to avoid the awkward tension. "Well, when I first saw you, I thought you would be rude to anyone. I thought you were a bully before and a sexual assaulter."

"HEYYY, that offended meeee! So you thought I was a rapist? A molester?" Jimin made a crying face that made Yoongi slap his chest.

"That was my first impression, bitch! I thought you weren't goofy and dumb."

"Gosh, your words hurt me." Jimin, once again, made a crying face while holding his chest.

"But you're not that dumb, to be honest. You just like to annoy people, especially me. I like to observe things too, and one of the things that I observed about you is you really care about other's feelings. You're afraid of offending, scaring, and making them uncomfortable. I just know you validate someone's feelings, and not shame them for feeling that way. And that's what makes you unique." Yoongi said that made Jimin looked away.

Jimin doesn't want to show he was blushing by a guy's words. That would make him look gay, of course he wasn't gay (not yet).

"Five minutes up! Time to give those questions outtt!" Their teacher said.

"The first question is, what are your greatest fears?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I'm very afraid of geckos and high places."

"May I know why?"

"Well, when I was a kid, I played with a lot of trees before. I always climb and take all the fruits and munch them on the branch of the tree. Well, when I was munching a fruit, I noticed a very big fucking lizard that of course scared me. And the bitch CAME closer, of course I backed up, not knowing the branch of the tree was weak. I fell, and the fucking lizard was on top of my face." Yoongi explained that made Jimin giggle.

"Damn, that was a roller coaster of emotions."

"So what are your fears?" Yoongi asked with a smirk.

"I'm afraid of chickens."

"Bitch? You're afraid of them? They're little for fuck's sake."

"HEY! THEY WERE CHASING ME BACK THEN, I JUST WANTED THE HEN'S EGG!" They both laughed in unison.

"What can you say about lgbtq?" Jimin reads.

"U-uuh, they're cool, I guess? I mean, they must have suffered a lot due to the fact that dumb people always talk bad about them. It's like being gay is the most ridiculous thing you've ever done to your life. All I can say about them is, they're very brave and strong." Yoongi answered that made Jimin smiled but of course it made him a little confuse because Yoongi was so passionate about answering the question. But maybe, just maybe, Yoongi just have a big respect towards lgbtq, right?

"I very much agree with you. Living in this judgemental society can be a handful sometimes. I'm very much proud of them for expressing themselves." Jimin answered that made Yoongi smiled a little. "Third question, can you describe a toxic relationship?"

"Well, if you're not consistent and don't give a fuck about them. If you don't respect them, you're toxic. If you don't do the bare minimum, then you're toxic." Yoongi answered as Jimin nodded.

"Yea, I agree with you. In my opinion, you could spend zero money on me, and I'd still be happy spending time with you. I consider it toxic when you don't reciprocate the same energy you're giving to your partner, unless if you're going through something then I'd understand. I consider it toxic when I don't receive the same effort I'm giving, this doesn't involve spending money on me though." He added that made Yoongi smile.

"Next question, what makes you uncomfortable?" Yoongi read what was written on the flashcard.

"When I hear people chew lol."

"Sameeee! That's my biggest pet peeve. Especially when they EAT when their mouth is open, i could see those tiny bitten foods inside their mouth, eww." They both shivered in disgust.

"Okay, last question! What is the most unforgettable memory that you had?" Yoongi said that made Jimin frown.

Jimin's face went blank as soon as he heard that. Why were these questions very personal? Why did Ms. Dae wants this activity so bad? It's making these two students uncomfortable.

"M-my sister.."

"KRRRIIIIIING" The bell rang as Jimin was just about to answer the question.

"SAVED BY THE BELL!" The students shouted and hurriedly exiting the room, leaving the two boys staring at each other's eyes.

"Ehem." Yoongi faked a cough to avoid the awkward tension. He looked at Jimin, fixing his things and putting it inside his bag. He, then wore his backpack then looked at Yoongi.

"I guess you're not that rude after all." Jimin said then left.

He left Yoongi there with a confused face. Of course, Yoongi wasn't that rude, he just had a traumatic experience that made him rude to everyone. He thinks that all people that are nice to him, only pity him because he was just poor.

The boy didn't want to be pitied. The boy just want to be loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1K 27
A story where Park Jimin, a cute camboy, get's kidnapped by a certain criminally insane viewer, Min Yoongi. #1 in bottomjimin 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: - sm...
22.9K 708 44
A femboy with a homophobic family, a toxic straight raised by a homophobic man. Jimin was born in to a family who naturally hates people like him...
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
35.6K 1.9K 21
Where Jimin pretends to be the perfect, calm, obedient boy and hides his bad side from his boss. Or where Yoongi would give a chance to his assistan...