Knowing Our Past..! Complete

By Vada_pavwithmirchi

Vansh and Riddhima get separate because of a misunderstanding. Vansh found out that Riddhima is his father's... More

earlier story
Author's Note
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13 ( characters)
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
Part 30.
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
A/N
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
Part 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 43

PART 42

896 107 16
By Vada_pavwithmirchi

Raawa Takk-Takk Thak Gai Aa Main

Kaliyan Reh-Reh Akk Gai Aa Main

Ek-Ek Pal Dil Gin Ke Gujar-da

Ek Ek Pal Dil Gin Ke Gujar-da

Aaja Pardesiya Wasta ei Pyaar Da

Aaja Tainu Akhiyan Udeek diyan

Sajna, Tainu Akhiyan Udeek diyan

_________________🌼________________

"kuch mila Angre?" Vansh asked eagerly to angre , if he found something unusual.

"Boss...-" Angre almost yelled.

"I.. i think Aryan and Riddhima bhabhi are together."

"What you mean."

"Boss...the phone of Aryan and bhabhi's tracker watch is on the same location."

They both looked at each other confused. Not understanding why they both are together.

Then when vansh heard Kabir's phone rang.

"Angre...!" He order angre to do his work on laptop and now vansh can hear Kabir and that other person's talks.

"So you have Riddhima now. Give me my money."

"Listen you Kabir , don't play oversmart with me. I know you have sent one of your puppet behind Riddhima and he too is now captured." The person on the other line was sithing in anger.

"The fuck you're saying huh? I have sent no one. I know very well you're doing this all so that you don't have to pay me my money. Listen careful-"

Before Kabir can complete his sentence the person roared.

"Someone is tracing us you fool, hung up."

"Shit." Vansh throw the paper wait to the window in anger. How the hell that person came to know. They use most secured ip address and tech.

"Atleast we know that the person whom Kabir was talking is the one who kidnapped bhabhi." Angre reasoned.

Vansh raged towards Kabir and introgates him. nothing much he got about the person. Only that Kabir was going to get money if he continues to give information over phone to that person.

Vansh was all tired sitting on sofa in the living room of VR Mansion. That's when Chanchal almost run to door and come back with another shock for vansh.

She was laughing and creasing Aryan's hair. Aryan too was happy and smiling at his mother.

Vansh closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He went to Aryan and hugged him.

"I want to see you in my office right away after this drama of yours come to end and dare you took it lightly , if you do you will be on your way to heaven my dear." Vansh said him still hugging and patted his back.

"Bohot achha kaam kiya hai chachi Aryan ne. Shabbashi dijiyega ise."

( He did a very good job )

Chachi was on cloud nine when she heard vansh praising Aryan. It is very rare when vansh praise someone other than siya in this house.

Aryan who was gulping lumps from her throat and standing there giving awkward smiles to his mother.

After sometime in vansh's study

"Aryan you know I never like to beat around bush. Tell me clearly where were you? Were you with Riddhima? And if yes then what were you doing with her?"

Aryan almost started crying.

"Bhai i swear I know nothing. I... I was after riddhima. i thought I will impress you if I saved her from the goons but then i myself got kidnapped."

They both stopped hearing a small chuckle. Both shoot a glance at Angre. Angre who noticed it rubbed his nose hiding his smile.

"Aryan countinue."

"Bhai me and Riddhima was in one from only. There were boxes , a window and yes....we talked to her father too."

"You mean riddhima's father? Smarth uncle? You both talked to him?" Vansh asked curiously.

"Yes... actually when I and Riddhima almost started yelling at eachother at one point , we heard a faint voice calling princess from another room and then we came to know he's there too."

Angre suddenly come near them.

"Then if you're here where is bhabhi and Mr. Shekhawat?"

"I don't know angre. A guard came and realised me but not Riddhima. They blind folded me and i was in a car then in a plan or and then again in the car. After that i remember nothing when I came to conscious i was in an abandoned car. From there i came home. That's it. This is all I know bhai. I don't know why they released me but not Riddhima, why in the first place they took me. I don't know where I was. What is that place called. I don't know that even."

"You go Aryan." Vansh told him to go and Aryan immediately went.

"Now what boss?"

"Try angre try until we can trace the exact location of Riddhima."

"Boss but the watch is not connecting , I'm not able to find the location. Until it come to some magnetic field we can't trace them."

"Whatever it is angre make it fast. I can't loose her again." Vansh sat on the chair rubbing his forehead.

"How can I make it fast?" Angre thought.
__

Riddhima and Aryan was in the same room tied with ropes in chair. When a man came and get Aryan with him. After that Aryan never came back to that room.

She was in the same room for three hours now. Three hours was enough time for her to find something and cut the rope she was tied with. When she was watching outside the windows for some escape when she saw some children around nine to ten years.

The children had some packets in their hands and fighting over for that packet.

She shifted till she can reach the window and call them.

"Hey." She whispered but enough to be heard by those children.

"Why you all are fighting?"

"Did dekho na-"

"Shhhh Dhire bolo awaz unchi mat karo."

"Kyu ?" The innocent child asked. Who knew nothing about Riddhima being kidnapped and what is there in the packet.

The innocent child thought it is the wheat flour , they can make rotis out of it after getting home. They were waiting for their mothers to bring the water from that river and came back. The children were now tired of being walking for almost an hour in search of water and we're taking rest when Riddhima saw them.

"Because there are so many bad people here , they will take you away from here. To a very bad place."

"No..no we don't want to go away from away my maa."

"They will not if you give me that packet."

"What this? This flour packet?"

"Ahmmmhhmmm." She nodded.

"Here have this." The small among them all handed her the packet but before that another one took the packet from him.

What the hell.

"What will we get if we hand this to you. It's very clear that it is something you want desperately. What will we get if I give you this."

The elder among them maybe around 13 or 14 spoke. Seems to witty to Riddhima. She chuckled.

"What you want?" Asked Riddhima.

"Anything that can satisfy my and my family's hunger."

"See kid. Even if you have this flour packet your family's hunger will not be satisfied it is very small portion.

"Ohh come on it's not flour i can guess that. It is something useful for you and it can even help you to go out from here."

The fuck.

How did he know I want that packet of drug. So that I can escape from here.

"Don't be shocked i saw them taking you here. You were in the car. There was dark but it took me sometime to recognise you."

Smart ass.

"Ayy kido keep your smartness to yourself only and give me that packet." Riddhima said a little harshly.

"Okay then I'll keep my smartness to myself and this packet as well. Chal chote."

The other three children were dumbfoundedly looking at these both. They were getting nothing what they just conversed.

Shit Riddhima. Tera gussa tujhe ekdin le doobega.

"Suno....Arey what is your name? Listen." She said in low voice but still that kids halted and turn to her.

" You want something in exchange na? Here have this watch."

She took her the watch Vansh gave her back to that kid and took the packet.

She thought for a second before handing vansh's watch to him but the kid took it from her hand and started walking on the opposite side but halt again and turn to face her.

"Raju." The kid said.

"What?"

"My name is Raju."

She chuckled and started preparing on her plan.

In these three hours she heard train's whistle many times. She knew what she have to do is.

She found a small iron wire. She tried to open the lock with it.

When she heard footsteps.

She became alert and hide behind the door. To her surprise person took more time to open the door than usual. She was all set to choke the guard or whoever was trying to open the door. When the door opened at she attacked the person with the wire she had and was choking the person when she realised and became horrified.

Immediately she let go the person and hugged him.

"Were you planning to kill me princess?"

"I'm so sorry papa but how come you're here?"

"Like you came here." Answered samarth.

"How do you know that I'm here?"

"Because raghuveer came to me and told me that he has kidnapped you too. If it was me than there was no problem but it was you too in danger , so I has tobe quike no." Samarth winked and hugged her again.

"Now tell me your plan because I have plan for this much only to get you. Isse agge pata nahi mujhe kuch."

"Papa? Are you serious? Agar mere pass bhi koi plan nahi hota toh kya karte hum?"

"It is impossible to you don't have any plans for escaping from here princess." He folded his hand said with confidence in his eyes.

"Well I have , you see this packet? It contains drugs. Now all we have to do is find the kitchen and mix this in their food. After that we don't have to do anything , just run from here."

"Sounds like a plan but do you even know where is kitchen and what about the CCTV cameras?" Asked samarth worriedly.

"Papa how you came here without being capture in CCTV?" she rose her eyebrows and asked her father .

"I actually bribe a guard of Raghuveer and he does all arrangements."

"Then tell him to mix this drugs too."

"We can do that. Okay then at night I will come to you and take you out till then be here okay?"

"Okay , be quick please."

"Bas ajj raat ki baat hai princess uss adami ko tumhare samne nahi ane dunga , woh bura sapna phir se nahi dekhne dunga tumhe."

He kissed her forehead and goes with the packet of drugs.

"I will charge extra for this." Said the guard who was bribbed by samarth. when he told the guard to mix drugs.

"Jitna chahiye utna le Lena , 10 carore de dunga bas yaha se niklne do mujhe."

"Done. Bas yeh 10 carore wali baat yaad rakhna. Mukrna nahi Samarth Singh Shekhawat."

"Samjh kya rakha hai? Ek Shekhawat hoon. Apni zaban se ajj tak na mukta hoon na mukrunga. Bas kaam kar do mere ghar pohchte hi Paisa tumhare account mein aa jayega."

"Nahi mujhe cash chahiye. Account mein nahi."

"Mere baap cash de dunga tu kaam to nipta."

"Theek hai."

The guard goes and samarth lock the door for his safety.

So that is it for today guys.

How was the prank 😉😂😂😂

It was the first prank I have ever done to these many people and it goes successful. 😂

And kahani jaa rahi hai end ki aur. Bas ek yaa do chapter.

Ignore the grammatical mistakes I haven't read it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 9K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
107K 5.6K 28
A story of Riansh , when Riddhima parts her way from Vansh and goes missing one fine morning without any Trace .
50.7K 2.6K 12
The story starts from where Vansh announces Aahana as his wife . Riddhima is found to be heartbroken what will she do now ? Will she fight for her lo...
46.5K 3.1K 59
what happens when something from past starts to control your actions? Will a promise take your happiness and make you helpless to do something unpred...