Seven Minutes |18+|

By MrsKaminari1

"All because of a stoner." 7 minutes wasn't enough for her she needs 7 hours 7 days 7 months 7 years 7 decade... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Epilogue
READ

28

7.2K 133 31
By MrsKaminari1

It was a game. And every single person knew about it. Every single person played along and every single person knew everything we did.

Which wasn't much anyway.

I've stayed cooped up at home all week and without a question from Cameron, I kicked him out and told him he didn't deserve my hospitality.

What did I do exactly to deserve this?

Did they watch me change for him? Did they see my tit get tattooed by him?

Did they watch me fall into his trap?

I have so many questions that I know won't get answered. Why was I the one they wanted to torture?

Apparently, Nick got pissed at first because I would leave him for Cameron.

I can't believe this, Cameron seemed so real about it.

"Sweetie?" Mum says gently knocking on the door before entering. "Is it boy trouble again? Was it that nice Cameron boy, I noticed he isn't here anymore," she asks sitting on my bed.

I roll away from her and nod.

My eyes water.

She moves closer to me and moves my hair from my cheeks, slightly stuck from all the crying I've done.

"I'm sure there is someone out there waiting for you, you'll get married and have children with them one day, you are only young, they'll be there when you find them," she says.

...

I went shopping today with mum for party dresses because my father has some kind of evening party thingy with all these other people. "Green looks gorgeous on you," She says.

"Thank you but I kinda wanna go with the white one," I say.

"That one is beautiful as well."

I'm 60% boobs and 40% ass.

"I think I'll go with the white one," I say adjusting the straps and looking in the mirror. It's tight around my boobs but basically, everything is and they look good in this.

"That white glitter eye shadow and winged liner would complete this," mum says.

I have white heels on and a white clutch. "You ready?" she asks. "Yes, I am," I say.

...

This place is so pretty there are many round tables around here but it's like a hall with wine and other drinks.

My father is introducing me to people since my mother knows them already but she's tagging along.

I have my arm linked with his my mum is holding his hand so we don't get lost in the crowd.

"Okay, so I'm gonna introduce you to someone, he is very important so please be good, he will pull a gun on you," he says and I tense.

"Daddy, are these people bad?" I ask.

"... Yeah, I have no part with them, trust me but apparently, I sold them something terrible and they just want a peace offering, they insisted I bring you, they touch you or hurt you in any way I'll kill them myself."

We walk towards a very... Very... Very, intimidating-looking man.

I gulp.

What did my dad get us into?

"Carl, I'd like to introduce you to my daughter Catalina," Dad says, gesturing to me. "It is nice to meet you, Catalina," The man kissed my hand and looked at my chest.

Fucking gross.

"This is my son Marco," Marco looked stunned at first glance at me but then turns his attention to my father. My dad shakes his hand which is tatted.

I knew I felt like these weren't good people.

"You can leave now Gabriel," The man says. "C'mon you two," Dad says, and just as I'm about to walk back with him the man keeps me halted by gripping my wrist.

"I said you, Gabriel," The man says I gulp.

My eyes water. "No, I am not leaving them alone with someone like you," Dad says.

Something hard gets pressed against my head as I look at my dad. He tenses and goes pale. "It's either she dies or you leave," he says and my mother gasps.

I glance in the corner of my eye and see a gun.

I'm too shocked to scream.

A tear rolls down my cheek when my father walks away. "Mum," I say. "It's okay, I'm sure whatever this man needs will be easy, I won't let anything happen to you," She whispers.

"Your daughter will be marrying my son as soon as she turns eighteen," The man says.

"Excuse me? My daughter will be with whoever she wants not with who you order," My mother grits.

"No as the payment she either dies or marries my son, your husband caused this problem so he is paying," he says.

"Your daughter is worth way more than the money you have and even you know that, so I'll be taking her back to Italy with me."

Thought the accent was Italian.

ITALY!

No, I can't go there!

"You and your husband are both prohibited from leaving this country so good luck in stopping me," he says.

"Why are you banned?"

"Long story sweetie," She says. "Don't worry she won't be harmed in any way all we are wanting is for her to marry and birth my son's children."

"Why do this now and not wait until eighteen to take her?"

"Because my son is getting impatient," he says and Marco gives him a disturbed look.

I gasp a little. What is wrong with them? They are taking me because his son wants to get laid.

"I'm not going to Italy or marrying your son," I scowl.

"Keep your mouth shut Darl you won't get far with that mouth of yours," He says pointing the gun back at me which makes me stand up straight.

"She'll come back here to visit every two years," The man says.

"Every two years! You are kidding!" Mum shouts. "You are not taking her-" Carl stops my mum from speaking by punching her right in the face which makes her fall to the ground.

When she sits up she has blood running down her face.

A whimper leaves me. "Mum!" I shout, going to walk towards her but one of the men stops me and his dad walks towards my mother and crouches down to grab her jaw.

He lifts his hand and clutches it into a fist and starts to throw his fist at her. Each whack looks more painful than the last as I stand and watch, I try and remove myself from this man's hold.

"Stop it!" I shout. "Stop hurting her!"

I'm shaking with tears cascading down my cheeks. My knees buckle and I nearly drop but Marco stops me by catching me.

I squirm to try and release myself from his hold. I watched as my mother falls completely to the ground, now looking lifeless, her face covered in blood and she was coughing as well.

I sob against the hand that stops my screams from being loud.

Who are these people?

I can't do anything to help her, this man has me completely bound by his hands while he carries me away.

I try kicking him to get away but he's made of steel.

"I am so sorry amore for my father's actions," Marco says getting me into the car while I kick and scream.

Everyone around acted like they couldn't hear anything.

All I can see is the look on my mum's face before he started beating her. This is all just a dream I'll wake up soon and I'll see my mother's beautiful face greeting me with tea in her hands.

Everything happened so quick, moments ago I saw my mother smiling while she sipped on champagne with my dad's hand in hers.

I curl up into a ball in the backseat and sob.
I could've done something if I was stronger, but i'm just weak.

She would be okay if I just went with them and told her to stop questioning.

If I didn't exist she wouldn't have gotten badly hurt, because they wanted me, there are so many women in this world, why did they want me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
6.9K 200 34
Love triangle "If I could go back to the day we met, I would have turned around and walked away." GOOD BOY VS BAD BOY The green flag is slow burn don...
771K 16.6K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...
543K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...