The gays

Per animetomboy55

This is a story about 2 lesbians one that thinks that their straight and one that knows that their a lesbian... Més

Update Abt the book kinda

The 2nd grade crush

12 1 1
Per animetomboy55

Let me introduce myself I'm Madison and Im in sixth grade but my crush starts from second. So I had a crush on this pretty girl her name was Amy and she was so shy and sweet and ig that's why I liked her. She was so cute!!! Anyways I introduced myself to her and she did the same. We instantly became friends. But, what she didn't know is that I had a crush on her. She also had a bf back then but ig everyone did except for my friend group. We were I dunno as people say weird and I appreciate that. People say that bc we're apart of the LGBTQ+ so they think we're freaks of nature or that we need Jesus or holy water. But, one kid from my friend group Ethan said" no amount of holy water or Jesus will save us bc we'll be apart of the community no matter what.  

Until next time loves goodbye might update soon. Also tell me what I should do next and I will try to !ale it happen. Also don't come at me this is literally my first time writing a story that people will actually read.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Unexpected Match Per Noor

Literatura romàntica

1M 50.8K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
688K 57.7K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
471K 37.7K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
Wlw smut (one shots) Per Kiwi

Literatura romàntica

377K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...