The Sickly General's Wife Wit...

Por My_Leeee

Su Binglan was known to be the most awful woman in Suteng Village. She spent money to buy a beautiful slave a... Más

Chapter 1: The Handsome Slave
Chapter 2: Great Power
Chapter 3: She Was a Top-Notch Woman
Chapter 4: Group Pet
Chapter 5: Unique Method of Feeding Medicine
Chapter 6: Earning Money and Becoming Rich
Chapter 7: Special Identity
Chapter 8: She Used to Abuse Her Husband
Chapter 9: Powerful Ability
Chapter 10: Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
Chapter 11: Extraordinary Temperament
Chapter 12: Maternal Love and Fireworks
Chapter 13: Curling Smoke
Chapter 14: Being Alive Was a Miracle
Chapter 15: There Are Secrets in This Family
Chapter 16: The Food Culture Here Is Backward
Chapter 17: Amazing Knife Skills
Chapter 18: Fragrance
Chapter 19: The Way of Doing Things Is Very Strange
Chapter 20: The Su Family Doted on Their Daughter
Chapter 21: A Better Personality
Chapter 22: Life Is Full of Hope
Chapter 23: How She Changed
Chapter 24: The Village of Xanadu
Chapter 25: Making Desserts and Pastries
Chapter 26: Coming to This Era
Chapter 27: Who Was She
Chapter 28: Luo Jin'an Laughed
Chapter 29: Heart Softening
Chapter 30: Protecting Her
Chapter 31: This Is a Sick Man
Chapter 32: Misleading
Chapter 33: Struck a Chord
Chapter 34: Chilies and Chestnuts
Chapter 35: Like a Paradise
Chapter 36: A Monster
Chapter 37: He Had Such Gentle Moments
Chapter 39: The Atmosphere of a Home
Chapter 40: The Strong Fragrance

Chapter 38 Needed Time to Change Everyone's Opinion of Her

1.5K 44 0
Por My_Leeee

Liu Yinyin still remembered seeing Su Binglan beating and scolding Luo Jin'an-the whip that had torn his skin open and made him bleed.

It was tragic, but it was useless to persuade Su Binglan otherwise.

Liu Yinyin didn't understand how a person could be this cruel. How could someone bear to use a whip on anyone?

But looking at her sister-in-law now, Liu Yinyin felt that Su Binglan's aura had changed. Her sister-in-law used to be very aggressive. Su Binglan was terrifying whenever her eyes glowed red.

Now though, Su Binglan's eyes were clear and gentle, and she had a calm aura that made one feel comfortable and couldn't help but get close to her. She was genuinely different from before.

Liu Yinyin was still full of doubts, but she dared not question them.

Liu Yinyin saw that the relationship between Luo Jin'an and Su Binglan was different from before. He now talked more in front of Su Binglan and even spoke up for her.

Su Binglan smiled kindly and said, "Yinyin, I like Xuexuan and Xuehai very much. I was wrong in the past."

Y-Yinyin?

Liu Yinyin was stunned.

Su Binglan had called her by her name?

Su Binglan had never addressed her so intimately before.

In the past, Su Binglan wouldn't even spare Liu Yinyin a glance, much less speak to her so warmly. Moreover, Su Binglan would often say that she was an outsider, making it very awkward for Liu Yinyin to stay in the Su family home.

Su Binglan seemed to have thought of something and said, "Oh right, Yinyin, I know I wasn't very pleasant in the past. Please don't take it to heart."

Liu Yinyin's nose twitched when she heard Su Binglan's words, "We're family. There's no need to say such things. I know you didn't do it on purpose."

Liu Yinyin had a kind heart and a gentle personality. She never cared about grudges and always thought that it would be fine as long as Su Binglan didn't cause trouble for her. She didn't expect Su Binglan to talk to her so kindly. She felt a warmth in her heart.

Liu Yinyin didn't know what to say.

Su Binglan knew that it would take time for everyone's opinions of her to change.

"Yinyin, you stay here and play with them. I'm going inside to cook." As Su Binglan said this, she picked up her basket and entered the house.

Liu Yinyin was still in a daze. 'Su Binglan is cooking?'

Had the Sun arisen from the West?

Su Binglan usually wouldn't even touch the stove. After she and Luo Jin'an got married, he came to live with the Sus.

However, Luo Jin'an was also the one who did the cooking. Su Binglan often criticized Luo Jin'an's cooking and angrily overturned the table.

Throughout the village, women did the cooking in every household. They all paid attention to a gentleman from afar who could cook. After Luo Jin'an came to the village, he worked hard and didn't complain, but Su Binglan was still picky. Liu Yinyin couldn't bear to watch this, but it was also hard for her to say anything. She couldn't believe her ears when she heard Su Binglan say that she was going to cook.

After Su Binglan entered the house, she saw Shen Qiuhua busying herself at the stove.

"Binglan, you're back. Are you tired?" Shen Qiuhua's eyes were full of heartache.

"No, Mother. I'm not tired. I picked a lot of chestnuts while I was behind the mountain. I'm going to make some candied chestnuts for dinner. I also got a lot of potatoes. I'm going to make french fries for Xuexuan and Xuehai."

Shen Qiuhua was stunned. "Chestnuts? Where did you find chestnuts? We've gone behind the mountain many times, but we didn't see any chestnuts."

Su Binglan explained, "I saw chestnuts not long after we arrived at the back of the mountain. There are still a lot of chestnuts there, but it's already a little late now. Accompany me there tomorrow, and let's gather some more things, Mother. Oh right, where's Father?"

"Your father went to your grandparents' house. Your grandparents must have asked him to bring you some delicious food again."

Su Binglan was the favorite of the Su family. Even though she was of bad character, the whole family still spoiled her regardless.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

70.2K 1.9K 166
Yuan Li was an excellent logistics personnel on the battlefield. One day, after transmigrating, he found himself in ancient times as the son of a min...
22.3K 252 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
228K 3.9K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
28.2K 563 149
Once she opened her eyes, Si Nian became the fake wealthy daughter straight out of a period drama, only to be sent back to the countryside to marry a...