Glimmer MINI AWARS | OPEN

By kennedyrrrr3

open ✔✔ More

REGISTERING FORMS
ENTRIES

RULES TO ENTER

207 28 11
By kennedyrrrr3

1. No cheating.

2. If you don't already follow me, you have to.

3. Make sure to add this book in your library and/or reading list(s)

4. Post this book and give it a public shoutout on your profile.

5. Your book should have at least 2 chapters no matter for what category you want to participate in.

6. Book must be in English with understable grammar, spacing/writing formal (ex: It should not be hard to read and understand the words typed)

There are limited slots for each category.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 10.6K 15
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
512K 24.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
538K 14.8K 76
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
171K 10K 39
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...