Cursed

By Saphireblueelf

Eren basically lives alone. He gets beat up daily from the kids at school who bully him. His only friend is... More

Rainy day
School day
Pinecone
Friday
Date day??
Bitrhday
Work of art
Birthday party
Confused
Date day
Truth, consequences and love?
Planning
Loves perfect bliss
Research
Lust or love
The tuning fork
Furlan
Make up
Home Alone
Break
Experiment in love
Morning Sunshine
Killing Game
Epilog

To each their own

291 10 8
By Saphireblueelf

⚠️ smut ⚠️

“Ever consider doing it in the woods?” Eren asked as he looked around.

“Ew, you horny ass fucker!” Levi cried. “Do you want bugs crawling all over you as you fuck? They could get inside your ass or cock!” Levi squirmed, acting as if he was brushing off bugs from his skin. Eren chuckled.

“Don’t even get me started on the dirt!” the raven haired beauty moaned.

Eren picked Levi up, holding him in front of him as their lips met. Levi clung to his neck, winding his hands into his hair to hold him in place as they fought with their tongues. Eren broke away chuckling.

“Not going to let you win.” He snickered.

“So, you just stop kissing me, brat.” Levi hissed.  They went hack to the house. Petra was awake sitting up. She looked around at everyone.

“I can’t believe you let them kill me!” She yelled at Levi. Levi hugged Eren tighter. He was once more on Eren’s back.

“Get it through your head, we are not together. I don’t love you, I never will! We aren’t even friends since you did all this stupid shit! I LOVE EREN!” Levi screamed at here.

“Eren loves to hear!” Eren commented as Levi had yelled in his ear. Eren sat the smaller male down in a chair. He leaned his hip against the side of the table. Petra was crying over how mean Levi was being. Levi stood up.

Wincing he walked up towards the blond girl. She eyed him. “You want to know why I’m limping? Why it hurts to walk?” he asked. Silently she nodded her head through her tears.

“Well, let me explain as simply as I can.” Levi placed his hand on Eren’s chest as the teen moved with him. “I fucked Eren. He has a huge cock and I took it in my ass. It felt fucking amazing!” He cried rolling his eyes.

“I am gay!” He snarled at Petra. “I never liked you or Isabel or any female in a romantic way. To me you are just…” He waved his hand trying to think of a good way to describe how he felt. “people.” He added lamely.

“Furlan is hot. I liked kissing him. He is pretty hung for a white guy.” Levi smirked as Furlan rolled his eyes.

“Really, shrimp!” Furlan teased. Levi blew him a snarky kiss.

“But Eren takes hot to a hole other level. Not only is he good at kissing but he gets me harder than anything I had ever known. Feeling him inside me…”

“STOP, STOP IT!” Petra screamed covering her ears. “You’re so mean, Levi! You’re not gay, you are just mean!” She yelled.

“DO YOU WANT TO WATCH US FUCK?” Levi yelled back. “Will that get through to you!” He snarled.

“Levi maybe you should uh, just go.” Furlan offered.

“And what, wait around until she finds some other fucking hex or curse to put on me?” Levi spat. “I warn you, you go after Eren and I will make sure the dead thing becomes permanent.” He warned her.

“Do you think I would allow her to curse you again?” Furlan muttered. He got up and took them out of the room. Upstairs he showed them some supplies.

“Now, I can give you each a bracelet, it is basically a protective spell aimed at making any curse of hex go away from you. Or, we can do a tattoo that would do the same thing. That way it can’t be lost.” Furlan said.

“Tattoo!” Eren jumped at it. “They’re hot.” He chuckled. Levi smirked.

“Want me to put it on my ass?” he asked. Eren wiggled his eyebrow seductively.

“Please, I don’t want to be anywhere near your ass!” Isabel cried.

“Izzy will do the tats while I imbue the ink and then the finished product with a magical sealing spell.” Furlan said.

“Ok, chest?” Eren offered Isabel. She nodded. He stripped off his shirt. Izzy put on gloves.

Hours later, Eren lead Levi into his apartment. The front part of his shoulder hurt where the tattoo had been placed. Levi said it looked hot as hell. Levi had gotten his done on his upper arm. The magic that was placed into the work had no effect on it that they saw. To them and anyone else it would just look like a normal black and white tattoo.

“You should wash it.” Levi reminded Eren.

“Another couples shower?” Eren offered.

“No wash the tattoo and meet me in bed. I want you so fucking bad.” Levi kissed him. He shoved Eren towards the bathroom. Eren smirked. He went in taking his shirt off as Levi used the sink in the kitchen.

Once Eren washed the tattoo he added the ointment to keep it moist and help promote the healing. Walking into his room he saw a sight he never could have imagined in his wildest fantasies.

Levi was laying on his back in Eren’s bed. He was naked. One hand was cuffed to the head board in purple fuzzy hand cuffs. Levi’s legs were spread apart. His tight round ass was facing the door. It was slathered in lube. Levi had his eyes nearly closed as he fingered himself. He had two fingers thrusting in and out of his slightly stretched hole. Eren could see some swelling from their previous time together. He stepped forward. Pressing his hand against the back of Levi’s, he pushed the fingers in a bit deeper. Levi moaned.

“Don’t fucking tease me, brat. I’ve been rock hard all day.” He gasped. Eren saw a second pair of cuffs dangling from the head board. He pulled Levi’s  fingers out of his ass. Pressing the arm upwards he cuffed the wrist to the opposite head board. He then pulled Levi’s feet down. Laughing, Eren saw Levi was too short to tie his feet to the footboard.

“Get more ties.” Levi whimpered. Eren did so. He tied up his lover. Then he picked up Levi’s little black bag.

“What do we have in here?”  Eren murmured.

Levi panted slightly. “Don’t tease…” He begged.

“You are not in a position to tell me what to do, love. I am going to torment your body until you are begging me to pound you little hard ass.” Eren pulled out a few toys. Levi moaned.

“Fuck, why do you have to be so goddamn hot!” He jerked on the cuffs. “Fuck me brat.” Levi begged. Eren smirked. He leaned forward to kiss Levi’s lips.

“Yes, bratty power bottom.” He sat up. His jeans too tight over his own erection, he slipped them off. He was wearing a pair of bright green silk boxers. Levi licked his lips as seeing how hard Eren was.

“Mmm, a little 69?” Eren asked. Levi’s eyes widened.

“Fuck, please!” He begged biting his lip. Eren took the boxers off. Selecting a set of vibrating anal beads, he eased them into Levi’s greased hole. About ten beads in, Eren turned the motor on. Levi cooed. Eren pressed the button as the beads went through their different cycles. One being a pulsing hard, then, slow then, hard again. Levi tried to close his legs as he jerked crying out over the feeling. Eren pressed the rest inside, leaving only the handle sticking out.

Next Eren found a toy for himself. Levi watched hungrily getting more turned on as his own beads pulsed inside him. Eren placed a knee on the nightstand. He lubed up the thrusting butt plug he had chosen. Levi watched as Eren stretched his ass out to fit the plug inside. Moaning Eren pressed it deeper as Levi thrust his hips with the sensations going through him.

“Yeager you are smoking hot right now. Come put that dick in my face!” He ordered. Eren pushed the plug into place. He turned it on going through the settings until he found one that was exciting him. He crawled over the prone small body.

Levi opened his mouth as Eren eased his cock into it. Lowering himself down the others throat, Eren moaned.

“Damn, this feels fucking good.” He reached out, pulling the thick hard dick of Levi’s up to his mouth. Teasing his lover he licked around the shaft. Eren sucked the others balls into his mouth as Levi moaned on his cock. The vibrations nearly made Eren cum. He managed to hold it in.

Deep throating Levi’s well hung manhood, Eren began to bob his head up and down the shaft. At the same time, he thrust his dick in and out of Levi's throat. He began to swell as Levi got even more turned on. Eren reached down to pull the anal beads out of Levi. He pressed them back in as he slammed down on the others cock. Levi gurgled on Eren. It was a pleasurable feeling. Eren kept it up until he couldn’t hold back.

He forced Levi deep in his throat. Tightening his muscles along the thick shaft, he rammed his own cock into Levi’s face. He came as he slammed the beads harder into Levi’s ass. The ravenette came down Eren’s throat.

Carefully, Eren got up. He gazed down at the prone abused raven haired hottie. “I am going to abuse you all night, I think.” He cooed. Levi moaned trying again to squeeze his legs closed.

“Don’t just talk about it, do it.” He demanded. Eren wiped his lips clean. He pulled a small vibrater out. Slipping it onto his finger, he crawled back up in the bed. Levi twisted, Eren kissed him. As their mouths fused together, Eren slide his tongue inside Levi. He reached down hiding the shaking plastic against the tip of Levi’s cock. Eren had to hold the jerking body in place as Levi went crazed with he sensation.

“Mm, you like?” he smirked. Levi was panting.

“Fucking brat.” He gasped out.

“Try not to break my head board.” Eren warned. He slipped his hand around Levi’s shaft. The anal beads were tossed aside after Eren shut them off. Now Eren positioned his cock against the twitching hole. He licked Levi’s neck, sucking the flesh into his mouth.

“Are you ready?” He asked once he released him.

“YES YOU FUCKING DICK!” Levi snarled. Eren rammed inside all the way in one harsh motion. Levi’s tied up body jerked.

His ass clenched over Eren’s hard cock making the teen cry out in pleasure. Levi groaned gasping for air at the sudden intrusion. Eren pressed the vibrator back to the ravenette’s cock.

“fuck, fuck, fuck!” Levi swore panting as his body adjusted to Eren.

“Yes, love.” Eren kissed his lips as he began to thrust hard in and out of the smaller body. As he did so, he stroked the hard cock with the vibrater. Sometimes holding it to the slit, or the balls as he fucked hard and fast inside his petite lover.

They came within seconds of each other. “Release me. I want to do this to you.” Levi demanded.

“Nope, this is my night.” Eren moved on top of the tied up man. Shoving back inside him, Levi grunted.

“Come on, it’s been…” He couldn’t finish as Eren mercilessly pounded fast inside him. Levi’s cries got louder the longer Eren took. The night was laid open for him, and Eren used every second of it to please, tease and torment the body of his ravenette.

The end, unless you want an epilog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 28
Levi has a rough home life his mother died and he was put into care the people who looked after him were cruel they hurt him One day levi had enough...
141K 6.3K 25
Eren is 17 and good at drawing and writing. One day he drew a character who he calls Levi and in English class includes him in his story. Little does...
143K 6.7K 41
[Highest Ranking]: #96 in Riren | #941 in Fanfiction {Highschool AU} • • • • [CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR RE-WRITING] Like many High-Schoolers, Eren had a...
23.4K 964 22
Eren parents die. The king and queen. Civil war starts as Eren, Mikasa, Armin tries to survive. They join Trainees gang. Then they were attacked by c...