๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"

65.5K 2.7K 369
By shristiroy148

Read the note in last.

It's important.

And something most awaited waiting.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

2 week later.

"Welcome home Mummy"

I heard Isa's voice as soon as in entered inside our home. I was expecting her to be awake as it's her sleeping time.

Smiling at her I picked her up in my arms kissing all over her face. She did the same thing with me before resting her face in my neck.

She is sleepy..

Carrying her in my arms I went to Our room after passing a smile to Maria who was probably looking After Isa.

Going in I saw my husband sleeping on his stomach. As always his lips little parted and upper body naked.

I put Isa beside him and sat on the bed too. It's been 2 weeks since our talk and I must say things are getting better. His injury is almost healed and he moves his broken arms a bit. Meaning it's healed too.

And about our relationship... then things changed here too. Not too much but yeah a bit. After one week of our talk he started going office for few hours and before going there he makes sure to kiss my forehead and murmurs a 'I'll come soon'

After coming he sat with me and Isa taking and playing. He is trying to act all normal that makes me feel better. One thing changed recently is now-a-days he isn't like old Alexander touching and kissing everytime. From they day he hadn't touched with any dirty intention.

And I am complaining about it now.

But I am happy too. Seeing the things he do. He isn't a person with soo much patience but here he is acting soo patience with me.

And the thing I love most now a days is him demanding my made food. According to him Maria doesn't make food as tasty as I do.

His words! I love Maria's food.

His medicines doesn't let him stay awake for much time but still he make sure to give us time. Slowly I am again trusting him.

Currently he and Isa is sleeping and I got up to prepare lunch for us. Now a days we are having late lunch as I come home little late in afternoon and he just can't eat without me.

I was making lunch when my mind drift to how he use to hug be from behind whenever he found me cooking.

Now I am missing the old Alexander..

Huffing I engrossed myself and in just 45 minutes a light lunch was ready for us. Washing my Hand I went to Our room to wake him up. With a smile to witness a sleeping cute doe I found something I never wished for.

There Alexander was sitting, his phone on the table. He was speaking to someone and was massaging his broken arms a bit. But that wasn't which made me frozen. It was the words the man on other side of phone said.

"Sir There is another transaction from Mrs. Knight's and your join account. And the money is transferred to that very person's account in which the last last 3 huge transactions are made. That happened few minutes ago."

"Hmm"

"Do you want me to investigate in this ?"

"I'll Tell you."

I was frozen on my spot. I forgot we still hadn't talked on this and he still don't know that I never had his card.

My heartbeats increased and I quickly turned my heel walking away. I thought he never saw me hut how wrong I was.

He saw me the moment I was there.

Getting inside the kitchen once again my eyes filled up. How many time I have to face this.

Why the hell she is doing this?

I don't know what he is going to think now. Even he told me he trust me I-I find it difficult to Belive. And he has every thing in his favor to think bad about me.

I mean he didn't know anything!

I want to share this to him but how can I? It's a shame for me to say that my mother is stealing money from my husband.!

It's a shame

I was in my own thoughts when I felt little pair of hand hugging me from behind. Turning around I saw Alexander on the door while Isa hugging my legs.

I don't see them coming.

Clearing my face I picked her up who murmured

"I am hungry "

"And the food is ready my love"

Looking down I walk out but I can't deny that his gaze was affecting me. He was directly looking at me with no expression. Taking a deep breath I fixed table and he too quietly come up and sat.

We had a awkward and silent lunch.

After our late lunch I quickly picked the Isa avoiding him who was as always looking at me. I went inside her room and started to teach her few Alphabets.

She is almost 3!

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was past 6 when I decided to go out of her room. That fact that in the span of 3 hours he never for one come searching for me is making me feel more scared.

I was opened the door and found non. I was about to go out when the bathroom door open and a almost naked Alexander walk in. His hairs wet and modesty covered with just a towel.

My eyes went wide and cheeks burned. It's not like I hadn't seen him like this but the fact that him being all wet makes him look 10 time more sexier.

I gulped when I felt myself getting frozen. My presence in the room wasn't unnoticed by him. Rubbing his hairs off the towel he was looking staight at me.

I gulped when I saw water droplet getting inside him towel. Biting my lips I noticed his abs which didn't look affected but due to his absence in gym.

Before I can say anything I found him gripping my waist and pulling me to him. A gasp left my mouth at his action and I looked up at him who's eyes were dark. He was smriking looking at me.

Our chest touching each other and I was feeling every part of his body.

God!!

"W-What are y-you doing?"

He was this close to me for the first time since his accident. I ignored the angry kiss we shared in between. His hot breath fanned on my lips making me lick them.

"Glad to know I still have affect on you"

He whispered abs his voice husky. I lowered my eyes as I felt shy due to his words. He lowered his face and nuzzled his nose in my cheeks making my breath hitched. His gave moving up down on my back.

It feels soo right!

I closed my eyes feeling his slow torture getting intense when he said something which made my eyes open.

"I thought you were going to avoid me for some more time"

I looked staight into his eyes seeing only mischief and a bit of Hurt. My eyes now lowered on Shame.

"Now let's stop this avoiding game. Ok. Let's talk"

He said and I again looked up to see only serious there. I thought and them nooded.

I actually need to sort it out.

Kissing my forehead he back off but not before showing his shameless side to me.

"And yes wife this is the last time you avoided me. Now after today if you avoided me then I have my other ways to make it better. And Belive me it's much more better than talking."

Winking he completed with a wink. Understanding his words I blushed and walkout.

Shameless!

.
.
.
.
.

Currently I was sitting inside his car going I don't know where. Once he come downstairs he told me to dress up. And Currently it's 7 and we are on road.

After that little encounter with him I am trying hard not to ignore him..like always while driving he is holding my hand.

And I really don't mind!

He stopped the car in front of a huge building. Getting out I looked at him who was looking straight and walking ahead holding my hand.

I quietly followed him and entered inside the elevator. He pressed floor number and I just stood there thinking.

How much of embarrassed it's going to bring for me?

What he will think of me?

I was in my own thought when I felt him lifting me in his arms. In surprise I jumped a bit and looked around to see that is there anyone looking at us..

"Relax! This floor is all mine"

He said and I took a breath of relief.

He opened the door and we got inside a huge penthouse while wasn't looking like a penthouse. It was like a huge house itself.

I thought he will drop me but no. He kept carrying me that too when I wiggled trying to get down. He directly took to me a door which opened the balcony.

It was huge balcony with a cozy sofa placed. A small table and few light works. It look cute and romantic.

But what catched my all attention was the view. I can partially see the whole city from here.

He Finally put me down but my eyes were only on the view. I never saw anything like this. I felt a pair of arms snaking around me and a hot body plastered to me from back. I felt his breath fanning on my neck making me shiver.

After some minutes he pulled to sit and unexpected made me sit on his lap.

Look like the touchy Alexander is back.

Making me sit comfortable he cupped My face. His eyes filled with sincerity and softness. After few minutes of silence he asked

"Now wife tell me. What bothering you?"

His voice was soft that it made me feel regret think he might misunderstand me. I sighed as all the stress from morning took a toll me. I felt tired of all this.

Lie and betrayal

I put my head on his chest hugging him. His heartbeat gave a Stanger type of relief and I felt safe. His warm body covering me all and my head on his chest was giving me peace.

Author's POV

In all silence she closed her eyes but open it again when she felt him rubbing her arms. He whispered a

"Wife?"

"Your card. Which you gave me when I was going to buy my wedding dress. I never kept that card with me. It was with my mother all the time. That day due to some reasons I wasn't having enough time to buy wedding dress and my mother suggested that I should give her card and she will buy it. I-I forget about the card because of wedding but she never returned me the card. When I asked her S-She slapped me. I never made any transactions. It was mother doing all on my name"

She said and ready for a bad look but all she got was Nothing. His expression not for once waved. A look of surprise took over her. But his grip tighten hearing word 'slap ' but he decided to act cool. He really didn't want to scare her.

"Ok"

Ok? A Ok wasn't the thing she was expecting at all.

"You aren't angry?"

"Why would I?"

Eva really wasn't expecting all this. She expected a serious look which would have scared her but here she got nothing.

"B-Because I gave your card to my mother. And she stoles money from you."

"Yeah... so she stole the money. And I know your mother. She is one money minded women. Beside as a daughter you gave the card to your mother with trust which she broke. You are victim here too."

Eva's eyes shined with happiness. She wasn't expecting this. The little bit of insecure that she have waved off. She hugged him while tears fall.

"Thank you for understanding"

She murmured on which he smiled and rubbed her back. After few minutes she pulled back. She was looking down while her face red with crying.

"My mother... she isn't my real mother. I was adopted by my foster parents when I was 11. My mother wasn't like this always but after dad's death she changed. I was 15 when be died. She thought of me as the bad omen. As per her I am a bad omen who killed her own parents first and then killed her husband too."

Eva choked. Her mother use to say this everything. And it will be lie If she says she was hurt. Alexander rubbed her back but his eyes burned with angry.

He never liked that women but the fact that she mentally abused his wife was enough to make him mad.

"Did she use to abuse your physically too?"

He asked. He still remember that day when he went to drop Isa before there marriage and founded finger prints on her cheeks. It was clearly a slap mark. He was ready to confront the person who decided to slap his wife but Eva never admitted that.

But today he know who it was and he was already planing how to torture that women. Even if she deny he wil make her suffer. But to his surprise she nodded. She felt embarrassed saying all this but one day or other it was bound to come out.

He fisted his hand trying to control. How dare she touched his wife. Now she pay for every thing she did to his wife.

"I promise wife. From today you will not see or hear anything from that women. She is a gone chapter in our life."

He said. Eva looked at him with eyes filled with tears. Her face wet and red. She was crying remembering the words her mother said. And the fact that her mother said all this was hurting her more.

She nodded innocently which made his control slip. Still cupping her face he first kissed fee forehead and than her cheeks. Eva forget her crying feeling his Lips On her skin and closed her eyes. Slowly he placed his lips on her and a wave of shiver run to his and get body.

The kiss started sweet but it went intense in no time. Now she was sitting on his lap sidewise and he was thrusting his tongue in her mouth. Breaking the kiss he looked staight into her eyes before saying.

"Its hard for me to control my feelings now. It's hard to control me now."

He said and a heavily breathing Eva looked up. Her cheeks red and hairs messy. He slowly put his hand inside her top and rubbed her bare skin. Nuzzling his face in her breast he bite her clothed skin and murmured

"I know it's not the right time nor the right place to say but wife now my life without you seems nothing. My morning without you seems nothing. I know I am a bloody selfish bastard but for you wife I can kill or die. You become a important part of my life which can't be replaced."

Eva's breath hitched hearing his confession. She felt warm and special sitting on his lap in a dervish form she smiled at her husband words. And then he said something which she wasn't expecting.

"I love you my dear little wife"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Cliffhanger?

Alex confessed...🎉

How was it?

Now he know Eva's mother abused Eva...

He will take revenge now..

Well I don't care about her...do you?

They both confessed...

Well it wasn't a perfect place but I thought it's right time.

Do you think they will consummate now?

Alex know about the card now..

How was his reaction.?

Was you all too scared that he will misunderstood her?

Our romantic Alex is back..

What do you think will happen next?

How was the gif?

Must read👇👇

👉Note:- This chapter is probably the last chapter before my exams. And my exams are till 24 July. So the next update will be probably on 28 July. I may update in between but I can't promise.

Please bear it with me. And yes only 5-6 chapter are left in the book which means our book is near to complete.

Hope it's OK to you all.

So meet you all on 28 July or later.

Ok now,that's it for today...

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

👉Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 14.6K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
142K 4.7K 36
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
142K 3.6K 54
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...