The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

By mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 52 (Year 5)

3.4K 132 12
By mmarab25

"Don't give it to them, Harry!" Charlotte shouted as she put pressure on the wound on her stomach, which was bleeding rapidly, which Bellatrix had caused. They had run and protected the orb but managed to get horribly injured by several of the death eaters.

"It's Longbottom, isn't it?" Lucius asked.

"Longbottom? Why, I have had the pleasure of meeting your parents, boy," Bellatrix laughed, an evil smile on her face.

"I DOE YOU HAB!" Neville shouted, struggling so hard against the death eaters that they started shouting.

"Someone stun him!"

"No, no, no. No, let's see how long Longbottom lasts before he cracks like his parents... unless Potter wants to give us the prophecy." Bellatrix said, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"DON'T GIB ID DO DEM! DON'D GIB ID DO DEM, HARRY!" Neville shouted as Bellatrix raised her wand at him.

"Crucio!" Neville screamed as he pulled his legs to his chest. He was fidgeting so much that the death eaters had to let him go. He was twisting and squirming on the ground.

"That was just a taster!" Bellatrix giggled as she lifted her wand so Neville could stop screaming.

"Now, Potter, either give us the prophecy or watch your little friend die the hard way! Or maybe! Your sister!" Bellatrix pointed her wand at Charlotte, who lay on the ground near Harry's feet.

Harry barely blinked before lifting his arms towards Malfoy, who jumped and took the orb out of his hand.

Then two doors burst open. Sirius, Remus, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, James, and Peter rushed in.

Charlotte's eyes flew open as she saw her dad kneeling over her with a frantic look in his eyes.

"Episkey!" He said. She felt her wound close up.

"Ow!" She cried, her eyes burning with tears.

"Does it still hurt?" Her dad asked.

"Yes, but it's okay. Right now we have to help with the others." She said, sitting up. There was a large bloodstain on her shirt.

"Stupefy!" A death eater shouted at James. Charlotte blocked the spell.

"Everte Statum!" Charlotte shouted at him, making him fly back.

"Where did you learn that?" James asked.

"Really not the time, Dad," Charlotte said,

"Right! You're right!" James said.

There were spells flying all over. People were shouting in pain, flying across the room, or bleeding heavily on the ground as Charlotte had.

"Where is your brother?" James said, sounding horrified.

"He's with Neville."

"Harry, round up the others and GO!" They heard Sirius shout from behind them. They turned around, seeing Sirius pushing Harry away.

"Dad, where's Peter?" Charlotte asked as Harry pulled Neville along. Charlotte scanned the room, seeing Peter and Sirius with Bellatrix.

"DUMBLEDORE!" Someone shouted. They all looked around, seeing Dumbeldore battling several death eaters at the same time.

"Oh, no!" She whispered, pushing herself away from her dad, who had been helping her walk and rushing to them. They were both fighting Bellatrix.

"Stop! Stop!" She shouted, but they weren't listening. She pointed her wand at Bellatrix, who didn't notice her, so distracted by glaring at Sirius, who was laughing with Peter.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" Sirius shouted,

"Lost your touch, Bellatrix, since you've been locked up?" Peter laughed. A red light erupted out of Bellatrix's wand, right as Charlotte's wand shot out a green light, and they met in the middle, forcing the spells to bounce off each other.

Bellatrix's spell bounced off the wall, and hit Charlotte squarely in the chest, Charlotte flew back slamming into the wall, her vision was blurry, as she heard her dad, Peter, and Sirius rushing over to her, and Bellatrix laughing as she ran away before everything went dark.

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" James shouted, trying to shake her awake.

"Why did she do that?" Peter asked,

"Something important was going to occur! It had to have, or she wouldn't have gotten in front of us." Sirius said, his hands shaking as he stared at Charlotte.

"Is she alive?" James shouted; Peter checked her pulse.

"I can feel her heartbeat. She's alive." Peter said. He felt his heartbeat calm down.

"We need to go, there's still a fight going on!" Sirius shouted.

"Find Harry! I can't leave Charlotte all alone with death eaters running around. You two go!" James shouted at them. They nodded and ran after the battle.

"It's going to be okay, Charlotte. It's going to be okay." James said, blinking the tears of relief away.

---

"What happened?" Charlotte groaned as she sat up from her bed in the hospital wing of Hogwarts. Draco was sleeping in the chair next to her, his fingers laced with hers, even if he was sleeping, while her parents sat in two separate chairs on the opposite bed.

"Oh, Charlotte thank god!" Her mother shouted, throwing her arms around her.

"Ow, ow, head!" Charlotte said, wincing.

"Sorry!" Her mum said, letting go.

"Are you okay, Charlotte? Do you feel okay? Should I get Madam Pomfrey? I'll get Madam Pomfrey!" James said,

"Dad, wait, what happened?" Charlotte asked.

"Do you remember anything?"

"I remember Peter and Sirius facing Bellatrix? Wait, oh my god! Are they okay? Are they alive?" Charlotte shouted.

"They're okay! They're okay!" Lily said. Charlotte breathed out, relieved.

"Oh, thank god. I was so scared for them."

"Would one of them die? Is that why you got in the way?" James asked. Charlotte hesitated but nodded, slowly. James' breath caught, but nodded.

"Are the others okay? Harry?" She asked, and they nodded. She looked over at Draco's sleeping form.

"Harry is already awake."

"He was here all night. Slept right there and wouldn't budge." Her Mum said. James rolled his eyes. Charlotte smiled, blushing.

"I'm going to wake him up, so if you two don't mind," Charlotte said, as she rubbed the back of his hand with her thumb.

"I'll stay-"

"We're leaving," Lily said, cutting off James as they stood up. James scowled as they walked out, and Lily shut the surrounding curtain.

"Draco, Draco." She said, shaking him.

"Charlotte?" He groaned, before sitting up.

"Oh Merlin, Charlotte, love, you're awake! You scared the hell out of me!" Draco said as he cupped her face, examining it.

"Do you feel okay? You don't have any marks? I already asked Madam Pomfrey but she wouldn't answer." Draco said.

"I feel fine. There's a little pain around my stomach, but I'm okay." She said.

"Okay." He said, calmly, before kissing Charlotte.

"Wait! Where the hell did you go? You had me worried sick when they dragged you in here."

"It was Harry."

"I think you're going to need a new brother because I'm going to go murder him," Draco said, trying to stand up.

"No, you will not." Charlotte laughed as Draco held her hand.

"Come, lay with me. That chair must be tiring," Charlotte said. He nodded as she scooted over, wincing slightly from the pain.

"I don't want to hurt you-"

"I'll be fine," Charlotte said, as he lay on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her chest, bringing her closer, as she put the blanket over them, and shut her eyes.

"Lily, I can't hear them anymore. You think I should go in?" James whispered. He had his ears pressed up against the curtain.

"James, get away from the curtain!" Lily shouted as he opened the curtain.

"OH MY GOD! MY EYES!" James shouted, covering them.

"They are sleeping, you idiot!" Lily shouted, laughing.

"My eyes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 10K 118
Aria Snape is formidable in the worst of senses, demanding respect from all who meet her and making those who hate her suffer. With a grumpy profess...
1.7K 43 25
Y/N Darkwood lost her parents at a young age and rarely remembers them. She grew up in an orphanage in the Wizard World. The one thing she did know a...
11K 197 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
1.4K 49 17
Lilian Siria Evans or should I say Potter was raised by the only two people alive who knew of her existence: Peter Pettigrew and Tom Riddle. Lilian E...