Your Guardian Fallen Angel

Por AngelNottingham

Summary: I had to find him, his life is the most important. He will stop the future chaos and bloodshed. Plus... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

chapter2

177 2 0
Por AngelNottingham

Title: Your Guardian Fallen Angel

Summary: I had to find him, his life is the most important. He will stop the future chaos and bloodshed. Plus I loved him, I dreamt of him ever since I was a kid, I just hope he feels the same way.

Disclaimer: I don't own True Blood Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball. If I did own True Blood, I would have Godric never die, and hehe maybe even do some sexy things with him.

Pairings: Godric/OC Eric/Sookie Bill/Sookie Pam/Yvetta

Recap-
And two facing towards Godric's desk. I closed the door Stan had opened with my telekinetic powers. Isobel and Stan seemed to take notice of this and had a surprised look on their face. Everyone took their seat, and I stood next to Godric levitating myself off of the ground and criss crossing my legs in a sort of meditating position.

I had sighed quietly and I began my story. "I used to be a normal human, well as normal as someone of my stature could be. I was born with the name of Angel Rae Marie Marek, my mother Ramona Jean Marek was born a catholic but after being raised by a foster parent she practiced voodoo magic. My father Joseph William Marek was born a catholic, but due to many hardships he had faced, he quit believing in just one god and stumbled upon the Religion Thelema, he became a ceremonial magician. And due to many nights of passion between them and nine months later I was born. 16 years later I had developed some abilities from their magic, I was able to see the future, and had many visions, I could also hear the thoughts people were thinking, I was stronger than most humans and I used it to my advantage."

I looked around to see if they were and indeed they were. I continued with my story. "I had a best friend with the name of Ursula one night her house caught on fire and after weeks of rehabilitation I was able to see her, I had a vision earlier that day that she would die in a horse carriage crash and I had to warn her I told her to not leave that day with her parents and she screamed at me, called me a witch and told me how she would not associate with me anymore. I walked away that day with a sudden depression." I was getting depressed with having to relive these memories but it was for the best. "I didn't get home till 10 'O' Clock at night, and when I opened the door and stepped into the front room I saw my parents dead on the ground with a hole in their chests where their hearts would be. I heard a dripping sound and looked above me to see a note written in blood, that said you will be next Witch." I was on the urge of crying, but didn't I had to be tough and not cry in front of a bunch of vampires. I closed my eyes seeing the note so clearly. "I was in so much pain but I was able to dig a huge hole in the ground outside to bury my dead parents. I cleaned up the blood in the front room."

I looked at Isobel she was crying for me, it was quite sweet actually, I never told anyone this story before, and here she was grieving for me. It was quite refreshing. I willed a handkerchief into Isobels' lap. She smiled at me and ushered me to continue the story.

"A couple hours later a man had broke into my house he had a knife and was going to stab me with it but before he did he preached to me He said "You are a mistress of Satan, you deserve to die like your despicable parents, you deserve every bit of pain and suffering your parents received. DIE YOU HORRIBLE WITCH!" And with that statement he ran towards me with the knife pointing towards my heart I had no choice but to retaliate I held my hands towards him and a light beam came out and hit him, he flew across the room due to the impact, and fell to the ground with a head wound. I had killed him and unlike with the death of my parents I tied him up and threw him into the creek behind my house."

I looked at everyone Godric had a very sad facial expression, Isobel was still sobbing from what I told her but Stan had finally spoken up. "He deserved it that motherfucker."

"After I got back from disposing of the body, this woman appeared with long white wings she spoke to me and told me that the gods were pleased with my actions and wanted me to be one of their messengers she told me to come with her. I went with her and I found out that the Gods wanted me to be one of their Angels, but not a regular Angel they wanted me to be one of their archangels, one of their fallen angels. They wanted me to sin for them. They gave me powers, I was strong, and fast much like a vampire but more powerful. I could control he four elements, and manipulate those around into doing what I said. I could control when someone died and how they would die. But being a fallen angel it made me more powerful than any other angel, and since I was a fallen I had an additional power. I can do anything with my mind, I can conjure anything I want. I can read peoples minds, I can see the future, I can bring things to me, and I can levitate things as well. I can do anything with my mind."

They were all in awe, Stan looked like he was in disbelief, but Isobel was looking at me with a new found respect. Wow that's all I have to do to get respect... SWEETNESS! Godric looked as if he wanted to challenge my powers, well ooo I would just love to fight one of these vampires, I haven't had to fight anyone in at least 50 years. "And throughout the 300 years I served the God's and Goddesses, I learned to control my powers and use them to my advantage. And during that time I carried out missions, protecting certain people, and killing other people. And here I am for my final mission is to protect Godric, he will bring about world peace, and stop future chaos, bloodshed, and wars. And by doing this mankind will be a better, more peaceful world. And I am here to make sure he will not be harmed in any sort of fashion during this time."

Isobel looked intrigued, and Stan looked upset at the stop of bloodshed. Then Isobel spole up "How long is will you be here?" I smiled and looked her in the eyes. "I will be here forever, to protect Godric from whatever comes his way, and to make sure the God's and Goddesses wish gets fulfilled, but I'm not sure of their other request."

Godric turned his head towards me. "What other wish do they want you to fulfill?"

I was nervous at this should I tell him, what would happen if I do. Most people would not like having their fate told to him in this kind of fashion. So I decided to ignore his question.

"Do you have anything to eat around here?" Godric hissed at me avoiding the question and said "Answer the question." I was not going to have him find out this way. "I know you don't like having your destiny being told to you, but now it'll stop you from meeting the sun, and just ignore it, it's about my sexual life so leave it."

And with that statement. I willed myself into the kitchen downstairs. I was quite hungry, I searched for a human to feast off of and this tall blonde woman came near me. She had a huge bust, and was wearing a black top that left nothing to the imagination, and a miniskirt that covered absolutely nothing.

I walked towards her and asked her "Mmm beautiful would you like to have the pleasure of feeding me." She looked absolutely excited at it and took my hand in hers and led me to one of the unoccupied loveseats and she sat in my lap. I could smell her life source, and it smelled like peaches in the summer time, absolutely delightful. I started to kiss her neck which caused her to moan, I licked her neck which caused more outbursts from her. My fangs extracted and I sunk them into her delectable flesh.

Her blood tasted like fresh ripe peaches, I had forgot what that tasted like. I sucked the blood out of her and when I heard her heartbeat slow, I retracted my fangs and licked the blood from her neck and licked over the fang bites which caused her to moan loudly by the way. And the bites healed.

The woman fell asleep due to her loss of blood and I walked into the kitchen seeing what kind of human food I could scrounge up. I saw that there was cake on the counter, I helped myself and served me a plateful of chocolate cake. And I grabbed an A positive True Blood out of the freezer.

Godric approached me in the kitchen in which I took a seat. He just wouldn't leave me alone, persistent, determined, vampire. After I finished the cake.

He spoke "You have weird food choices, human blood and now a cake, and True Blood", he shivered in disgust at the taste of it. I simply laughed while putting the things away. I laughed and murmured yeah. I continued to sip my A positive True Blood. He then spoke again "What is the wish the gods have with your sexual life?"

I sighed in exasperation before answering "Fine, I can't refuse your questions as your guardian Angel. They wish for you and I to mate, to create a bond, and to fall in love and have sexual relations with one another."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

866K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
285K 32.8K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...