Please Let It End

Mother_Neko tarafından

‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good... Daha Fazla

⏣Chapter 1⏣
⏣Chapter 2⏣
⏣Chapter 4⏣
⏣Chapter 5⏣
⏣Chapter 6⏣
⏣Chapter 7⏣
⏣Chapter 8⏣
⏣Chapter 9⏣
⏣Chapter 10⏣
⏣Chapter 11⏣
⏣Chapter 12⏣
⏣Chapter 13⏣
⏣Chapter 14⏣

⏣Chapter 3⏣

1.1K 42 24
Mother_Neko tarafından

Izuku sat in the corner of the room in the dark as he hugged himself and tried to remain quiet. He heard footsteps grow closer and hugged himself tighter trying to seem as small as possible.

He was trembling so much that the chain that bound his hands couldn't stop clanking together. The closet door was snatched open and Izuku's heart sank as dreed consumed him. Kurogiri grabbed the chain and drug Izuku out of the closet.

Izuku could only cry silently, he knew that once he was caught there was nothing he could do. Kurogiri drug him into a room and placed him in a medical chair strapping him in.

He then left and Izuku stared at the ceiling as he waited for today's experimentation to begin. The door opened and the doctor walked in followed by Shigaraki. He came over and picked up a needle preparing it then filled up the syringe.

"Now Izuku, why would you run away? You've been so good and obedient up until now, you really pushed our schedule back you know," Shigaraki grinned.

Izuku looked down, "I'm sorry...it hurts and I got scared so I hid," he said quietly.

"I understand but resistance only makes the pain worse. Your behavior is becoming troublesome, maybe I've given you too much freedom. I'll have to give you more restrictions," Shigaraki gave him a devilish grin.

"N-no, please! I-I won't run away a-anymore I promise! I'll be g-good, I'll do anything you say," Izuku said desperately.

He couldn't go back to that box, he wouldn't go back to that box. He'd endure as much pain as he needed to if that meant he didn't have to go into that box again. Izuku held still and bit his lip as he was injected with the dark purple substance.

Shigaraki smiled at his compliance, "Good boy,"

Izuku was released from the chair and taken to another room, one he's never been to before. The door opened and he was pushed inside, his eyes meeting multiple glowing ones.

"Let's see how well your training has paid off,"

The door slammed shut and locked as Izuku turned to it in horror. A familiar burning sensation began to spread throughout his veins and he cried out in pain.

He fell to the ground and hunched over as he threw up from the unbearable pain. His body trembled and shook violently as he wailed, his skin becoming paler and clammy.

The cages in the room were suddenly unlocked with loud clicks as roars ripped throughout the room. Izuku's eyes widened as large creatures emerged, eyeing him like prey.

ºººººº

Dabi entered the room to find a bloodied Izuku in the center of the room surrounded by large grotesque corpses. Izuku was curled in on himself, trembling and mumbling to himself incoherently. Dabi crouched down to grab him and Izuku flinched away harshly, his eyes widening.

"Hey it's alright, it's just me, Dabi. I just want to clean you up and get you in bed," Dabi said softly trying not to startle him more.

He gently hooked his arms under Izuku's legs and back lifting him up. Izuku's head weakly fell onto Dabi's shoulder as he was carried away. He was so out of it and Dabi genuinely felt bad for him.

He knew Izuku was a good kid and he probably didn't deserve this but his own personal gain outweighed any guilt he had. Dabi cleaned, groomed, and fed Izuku before laying him in bed and leaving.

The boy couldn't take care of himself at the moment so those tasks were Dabi's responsibility. It was the least he could do for bringing him here and betraying his trust. But did he really betray him if they had no real relationship or obligation to each other?

They had just met that night, they were nothing more than strangers yet Dabi still felt guilty. Him trying to make up for that only made things worse though. Dabi being the one who brought Izuku there and then being the only one that was kind to him only made Izuku hate him more.

Izuku didn't know why it pissed him off so much but it did which made Dabi's role as his "caregiver" difficult. But Dabi was the only one who could do it so they had to just deal with it. The only other person willing to do it is Toga but after what she did to Izuku last time that was no longer an option. Never again.

Izuku curled in on himself as he trembled, the thin sheet did little to keep him warm. He just wanted this to be over, he wanted to be saved or at least sent on a mission far away. This was absolute torture and unfortunately for Izuku, this wasn't even the worst of it.

ºººººº

Izuku sat in the corner of the room as he petted a small nomu, his only friend. He ignored the league as they discussed future plans and what they were going to have him do. Izuku looked at the ground blankly as he absentmindedly rubbed the nomu's head. A potato chip hit him in the face and he slowly looked up at them, the bags under his droopy eyes large and black.

"Pay attention, you need to know this too. If you fuck it up I'm getting the box," Shigaraki threatened.

KILL THEM ALL IZUKU

Izuku slowly stood up and lazily walked over to the group, "Sorry, master," He signed.

"What's he saying?" Shigaraki asked.

"He apologized," Dabi took a sip of his drink.

Shigaraki nodded, "Like I was saying we need a cover story for him, something to explain what happened to him and where he's been for the past month," he told them.

"We can say he ran away in distress when he got caught up in a fight between villains and his quirk manifested. The entire incident was so traumatic that he lost his memories and then he just got em' back. I'm sure he can figure something out and fill in the blanks," Compress shrugged.

"Sounds believable to me," Dabi rested on his chin.

Shigaraki nodded and leaned back in his chair, "Alright, let's go with that,"

Izuku lightly tugged on Compress's sleeve to get his attention and the man turned his head slightly to acknowledge him.

"He's asking for permission to speak," Compress said.

Shigaraki turned to the boy who was standing behind compress, "What?"

Izuku raised his hands and hesitated before he began to sign, Dabi turned to him so that he could translate as he signed to them.

"Can you tell me my job and how I will receive new orders?" Dabi translated.

"You should really learn JSL Tomura," Kurogiri told him.

"I don't need to learn shit, if he hadn't pissed me off he'd still be able to speak," Shigaraki rolled his eyes with a scowl.

Izuku looked down at the table as he waited for a response.

"I need you to get close to the UA students, Class 2-A is preferred, because the current rat we have is fucking useless. If you can somehow become a student their even better, I might even reward you this once.

Your job is to shake things up and make the heroes look as bad and untrustw as much as possible. Use whatever method you see fit, we gave you all that power for a reason. We'll bring you a phone later on, that's how we'll send you missions," Shigaraki told him.

Izuku nodded in response and returned to the corner sitting down with the small nomu once again. He busied himself while also listening to Shigaraki as they discussed more things.

RIP THEM APART IZUKU. LET ME OUT AND I'LL DO IT FOR YOU. LET ME SET US FREE IZUKU. THEY CAN NOT DEFEAT THE BOTH OF US.

Izuku drug his clawed nails along the ground as he ignored the deep and chilling voice. They had pumped quirks and substances into Izuku until they created a whole new quirk. AFO had wanted to make a quirk like he did with OFA but stronger and had been successful.

They call the quirk chaos, he can create and manipulate all forms of chaos in the most destructive ways. What Izuku didn't tell them was that all the negative emotions and parts of himself combined with the quirk creating a completely separate entity inside him.

A dark and murderous creature that craved revenge and bloodshed. It constantly begged to be let out so it can kill those who harmed Izuku and protect him. But Izuku can't let them out, it was beaten and drilled into him that he can never go against Shigaraki.

He is a tool, a weapon, nothing more only less. Even though Izuku ignored the beast when he was alone he acknowledged them. They were the only person Izuku knew could never and would never harm him. Izuku liked the beast, they were, in a way, his sibling. But Izuku has to keep them tucked away, if they got out it would be bad.

Izuku looked up as Dabi crouched in front of him, his hand held out as he waited patiently.

"Come on, we're about to take you home," Dabi said softly.

Izuku slowly took the male's hand, he still didn't trust or like him but at this point, there was nothing he could do but comply. All the fight in him had been beaten out a long time ago. Izuku slowly got to his feet and followed the male as he guided him. They passed a mirror and Izuku quickly looked down as he locked eyes with the beast.

LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! DON'T IGNORE ME IZUKU! I CAN SET US FREE! JUST LET ME SET US FREE!

Dabi glanced down at him, "What's wrong?"

"I saw how I looked..."

_____________

This is what Izuku saw in the mirror

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

79.1K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
84K 3.3K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
26K 389 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
60.2K 2.4K 14
Izuku was an orphan ever since he was diagnosed quirkless. His life was the best but he wasn't alone. He had a good friend that he called brother and...