LEVI 🔞

By masochistix

When Astraia is taken in by a sadistic mercenary of the black market, her life takes a turn for the worst of... More

( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 6 )
( 7 )
( 8 )
( 9 )
( 10 )
( 11 )
( 12 )
( 13 )
( 15 )
( 16 )
( 17 )
( 18 )
( 19 )

( 14 )

14.7K 287 354
By masochistix

~ levi
[ 4:02 AM ]

When we get back in the house, I help take off her coat and then I take off mine to hang up in the coat closet by the staircase. I put my shoes there as I ask if she's hungry.

"I can whip something up quick if you want."

"No, I'm good." She says as she comes up beside me to set her shoes in the closet. I smell her scent as she moves and removes her hat, pushing her hand through her curls to scratch her scalp and poof out her flattened hair.

I quickly move away from her, just barely dodging the urge to snatch her up and completely fucking take her against the wall and on the floor.

"Levi?" She says, stopping me as I start to go upstairs.

"Yes?" I didn't mean to sound frustrated with her, because it wasn't her fault the shit I had going on.

"You're still mad at me?"

My brows slightly furrow, "What? I'm not mad at you."

Her big eyes meet mine from the bottom of the staircase, making heat rush through me. I slightly turn and lift my leg onto the step above the other to hide my boner, because seeing her, smelling her, and knowing that it was just the two of us here and I now had all the time in the world to do every sinful thing to her just wasn't helping.

"Really? Because you've been shunning me since our argument." She remarks, crossing her arms.

No. Please don't be a brat right now...

"I wasn't shunning you-"

"Yes you were-"

"I was giving you space, Astraia." I correct and she rolls her eyes at me to my disliking.

"Yeah, you're not mad at me but you haven't called me Angel since-"

"I'm surprised that bothers you-"

"You were making those ugly ass googly eyes at Laura-" She wiggles her fingers with repulsion.

My brow arches, "Are you jealous?"

"No, the shit was just gross." She crosses her arms again. I chuckle and nod, "Right. It's late, Astraia. You should go to bed."

"You never told me why you were bitter earlier." She quickly says as I start to turn to go upstairs. I stop and look over at her again.

"Is there something that you want, Astraia?" I ask.

She fidgets where she stands, looking to the side. She too seemed... frustrated over something. "Did Laura do something?" I ask a bit more seriously, feeling myself tense up a little, "If she did, you have to tell me, Euphoria-"

"No...not...really," She exhales, and I slightly shake my head as I turn and go down the two steps to reach her, "What does that mean?" I grab her hands and move her arms to the side to start examining her, "Did she hurt you? Where-?"

"She didn't, Levi," She reassures me, but I warn her not to lie to me.

"I'm not lying. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"What she told me." She answers.

I let her go, "And what did she tell you?"

"That she was your girlfriend, not just a toy like you said... like me..."

I take a deep breath. Of course she told her. I cross my arms, "Why is that relevant?"

"Are you going to let me back on the streets when you get back together with her?" She asks. It's hard to pinpoint the type of emotion in her tone.

I uncross my arms and frown at her. I shake my head and take her hands in mine again. "Astraia, I'm not getting back with her. What made you think that?"

She looks down. "Because weren't you about to have sex with her? Before I came back out the room?" Her eyebrows slightly push together, "That's why you were being bitter, isn't it? Because I interrupted-"

"No, baby." I correct her, cupping her face and lifting her chin with my thumb so she could look me in the eyes, "I was bitter because I was jealous. You were sipping wine and playing board games while I was being tortured by the thought of fucking you all week."

Her eyes hesitantly blink as I see her chest lower deeper than how she's been breathing. I feel my heart beat faster when she glances down to my mouth as I continue. "You don't know how much you've kept me up during the few hours I got to sleep. And it's worse that I was giving you space before taking you to Laura's and even worse that this has been one of the most stressful weeks I've had this year." I feel my grip tighten on her face as I quiet my voice, as it was about to start trembling from how fucking much I was holding back right now.

"But the absolute worst part is having to resist you."

"Why do you have to do that?" She whispers back.

"Don't say that." I warn, staring down at her plump lips with no amusement as I shake my head ever so slightly, "Dohhn't fucking say that. You're not ready."

"To have sex?" She begins to rolls her eyes and turn her head, but I snatch her gaze back by her jaw.

"To learn what it really means to be my fuck toy." I correct her. Her lips part as her hands come up to hold onto my forearm. God, they were so inviting...so close...

I kiss her.

So fucking soft...

She kisses me deeper. She opens her mouth to let my tongue slide in, and I feel a gruff moan briefly rise from my throat from the taste of wine on her tongue. Tastes so good...

My hands rub onto her sides and around her back to press her completely against me. I turn and move both of my hands onto her hips to slam her against the nearest wall, which was beside us and the space between the garage door and staircase.

Pulling from her mouth was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do as I remove my hands from her to press against the wall on either of her sides. Our eyes open to each other as I tower her, slightly arched over as we catch our breaths.

Mine remained deep as I stared at her wet lips.

"You're shaking." She whispers as she brings her hands up to gently place on my chest. I stare at her eyes as she slightly rubs up to my shoulders and back down. It was subtle movement, but she was driving me crazy. She knew she was. She knew what she was doing.

My trembling stops. I bring my hands up to each of her shoulders, softly brushing my fingertips down her arms, feeling the goosebumps rise over her skin until I take her wrists. I remove them from my chest to raise to my lips. I kiss her palm and then the inside of her other wrist before taking another deep breath.

I slowly raise her hands above her head to pin against the wall. "Tell me what you want, Astraia." I demand lowly.

"You know what I want-" she peeps.

"Say it."

"Levi-"

"Fucking say it." I barely spoke above a whisper, her open lips brushing against mine so lightly. I could hear the faintest gasp from her as she fidgets, her chest poking out towards me.

"Fuck me."

I squeeze her wrists in my hands as I inhale sharply. God, that sounded so good from her lips. I loved how she said it. "You're not ready-"

"Find out."

The glint in her eyes was challenging me.

"Okay...okay... I need you to listen to me," I make sure to speak clearly although I couldn't help how deep it was, "You remember what we found out we had in common? Our favorite ice cream?"

"Mhm...Oreo ice cream-"

"That's right-"

"Why-?"

"I'm not going to be gentle with you." I warn softly, "So I need you to remember this. If you get too scared, or if it hurts too much, and it's going to hurt... when you want me to stop, I want you to say Oreo. I will not stop until I'm fucking finished otherwise."

Her big innocent eyes are fogged as she stares at my mouth again. I scold her, "Are you paying attention, Astraia? I need you to listen-"

"Y-Yes..."

"So what do you say if you want me to stop?"

"...Oreo."

"Good girl. That's the only thing I need you to remember because I'm going to fuck everything else out of that pretty head of yours." I straighten up, narrowing the space between our bodies. I let her wrists go to press my hands on the wall again, higher this time as she lets her hands lower down to her sides.

"Strip."

She freezes for only a moment before realizing I wasn't moving. Then she starts to take off her yoga pants. I watch her silently but intently as she wiggles in the tight space between me and the wall. My fingers curl against it when she lets her pants flood at her ankles while she lifts her thin little tank top over her head, revealing her bare chest.

Fuck, those beautiful fucking tits...

I lower my hands onto her neck to raise up her chin and attack her mouth with mine. I waste no more time. I reach down for the back of her legs, raising her up to wrap them around my waist. I carry her upstairs to my room.

When we reach my king sized bed, I lean over it and let her fall onto her back before I stand straight again. I grab her ankles and pull her towards me before grabbing her arm and flipping her onto her stomach. I immediately grab her hips to pull back and force her into the position I wanted her in.

I undo my belt as I stare at the damp spot in her light yellow panties, my cock throbbing in my jeans. I pull out my belt from my loops and reach over her back to grab her wrists, forcing her to fall onto her face as I bind them behind her back. I tie them tightly, hearing her breathe and whimper from her arms being pulled back. I unzip and take off my pants before taking out my hard on.

I pump it as I raise my two fingers onto her wet spot, rubbing it which makes her hips slightly buck. I remember how she played with herself, so I tried my best to mimic her favorite circular movements on the spot she liked.

"Oh, you are ready, aren't you, Angel?" I ask as I feel on the inside, moving her panties to the side. Her soft pussy dripped. It was so easy to push my fingers into her, slowly and shallowly finger fucking her as I watched. Her breathing deepened into soft moans, slightly muffled from the side of her face being pressed against the mattress.

I remove my fingers to massage her sexy fucking ass, squeezing my dick a little tighter as I jerk it. "Should I fuck this little hole too, toy?" I whisper as I rub my thumb over her asshole, making her squirm and whimper.

"Mnm-mnm!" She answers against the sheets, and I chuckle from the back of my throat.

"No? Baby, fuck toys don't get to say no," I bend the joint of my thumb to slightly tease the tip of it just barely into her tight hole. She was tensed, so I told her to relax and breathe as I pushed my thumb deeper. Now my nail had disappeared inside of her. She squirmed uncomfortably, but I held her in place by the belt around her wrists. "Come on, I just want you to take my thumb for tonight." I compromise as I force my thumb deeper. She seethes in pain and moans in pleasure as I pull my thumb out of her tight asshole to push it back in deeper again. Her body slightly bucks in reaction, but it doesn't stop me from pushing to my knuckle this time. "Mmm, you did it. Good toy, baby." I smirk, "We're going to keep teasing that little fuck hole until it gets stretched out enough to take my dick, but this is good for tonight, baby."

I feel her body begin to slightly relax from my thumb's repetitive thrusts in and out of her hole, allowing her to start getting used to the foreign feeling. But now, I think it was about that time.

"I usually use my toy's mouth first, but I don't want your mouth right now," I move the head of my cock onto her entrance, chills running over me from how much I wanted to just be inside of her already. "I want this perfect little pussy- don't fucking move." I grip her hips hard to keep her in place when she tries to back onto me.

I only tease myself by running my tip through her folds and pressing hard on her clit with it until rubbing back to her entrance. I don't ease it in. I push inside and slam her to my base, making her yell out.

I groan loudly from how fucking good she felt. I grab the belt binding her wrists and pull them back as I begin to fuck the shit out of her.

My thrusts were hard and deep and fast as I hit her from the back, holding her wrists with one hand and pinning her face to the bed by the back of her neck with the other. I could feel how tight she was around me, and it felt so good. So fucking good, I couldn't stop saying it. This was the best stress reliever, oh my God...

Her skin was hot and the wet sounds her pussy made was music to my ears. Her moans had become silent and stiff as her breath was being literally fucked out of her. I lean into her and stay deep inside of her as I move her hair out of her face so I could see her parted, reddened lips and her low, watery eyes.

"Mmm, you look so pretty when I fuck you. My pretty little slut." I growl into her ear before grabbing a handful of her curls and pulling her head back. I pull out and thrust back in, "My dick feels so good inside you. Fuck...this what you wanted? To be fucked senseless like the toy you are? Huh?"

My strokes were getting harder with each word and so were her moans getting louder. I slap her ass hard to where it stings my hand and begins to immediately redden. I grip it and begin to roll my cock through her wet walls, grinding against her roof and scooping deep inside when I push back in.

Her entire upper body was lifted off the bed from how I had her by her hair, her hands still tied behind her back. I was starting to break a sweat as she rocked back and forth on my dick, slapping hard against my hips as I watch her milky juices soak my cock and get thrusted in and out of her pussy.

"I wish you could see how wet you are, Angel." I lean close to her ear again, swirling my tongue around her lobe before continuing, "Shit, you take all of it like such a good toy." I bite her shoulder and move onto another spot on her back as I reach around to grab the frontside of her neck and pull it back. Her skin was moist and warm, but so soft and she smelled so good.

"Fuck! Levi!" She cries out, and I swiftly correct her.

"Oh, no, don't call me that right now." I instruct as I finally slow down to her relief, "I don't want to be Sir either... I'm kinda feeling Daddy right now." She pants heavy as I whisper teasingly, "Can you cum on Daddy's cock?"

She nods fervently, mouth wide open as she gasped breathlessly. "Stick your tongue out." I demand. She does as told and I instantly wrap my hand around to stick my middle and ring fingers into her mouth. "Show me how you're going to suck all your cream off my cock. Yes..." Her lips wrap around my fingers, "Awh, yes, good girl, good fucking girl, Angel."

When she's on the cusp, she warns her arrival loudly. I lean up and grab both of her forearms, keeping my movements the same until she floods over. Then I just fuck her harder after feeling her walls contract. I lick my lips and moan through my clenched jaw from how heavenly it felt. I only made Astraia plead and try to run from me, but the way I had her arms behind her back and all her body weight on her bent knees, she couldn't.

"Oh, you can't take it?" I ask as I fuck her through her orgasm, "Yes you can, Angel. You're my fuck toy, you're going to take whatever the fuck I give you."

I let go of her arms and pull out of her, allowing her limp, shaking body to fall back onto the bed. I didn't give her a break though as I grab her ankles again to pull her off the bed. She naturally slinked off of it and onto the ground while turning to face me.

I take her face by the bottom of her jaw, making her look up at me, "Give me your fucking mouth."

I grab my dick by the base and press the wet tip against her lips before she opens for me. I slide inside of her mouth and further to the back of her throat.

"Mmmm, fuck... Keep it there. Keep it right there, baby." I demand, loving the feeling of her soft gags and chokes. I push my hands into her hair start to face fuck her.

"Fuck! Fuck, all your slutty fuck holes feel so good, baby. I just want them all, oh my fucking God." I whimper, feeling her suck as I stroke. She sucked dick so well, sooo well.

"Look up at me." I command, and she meets my gaze. "Mmm. Make sure you get it all. Suck every drip of your cum off this dick."

I watch as she works with no hands, rolling my wet cock over her face to lick the sides and underneath. I watch as she cleans her mess off of me. Such a good girl, such a good toy.

"Swallow...lemme see." She sticks her tongue out to show me. Then I reach down and around her to pull her up by her bicep onto her weak legs and feet. She isn't on them long as I lift her up with one arm around her back and another under her left thigh. I set her on top of my dresser. I spread her legs apart and lower my lips to devour her drenched pussy. I made sure to get every inch of her savory wetness, kissing her clit before sucking on it while brushing my hands up and down the fronts of her thighs. Her body squirms and jerks, making me chuckle against her.

"Are you still sensitive, Angel? You came that hard?" I wonder after collecting all the leftover juices on her pussy. I grab her jaw again and pull her towards me, forcing her chin up, "Open your mouth."

And like the cockdrunk cum slut she is, she opens her mouth and rolls her tongue out so I could let everything I sucked up drip out and off of my tongue down onto hers. Our eyes locked as we exchanged the saliva-mixed cum from tongue to tongue, like a waterfall to a flat below. Then I connected our lips, hungry.

I wrap my arms around her lower back to scoot her closer off the edge of the dresser before pushing my cock back inside of her. This time, I had intentions to cum and I was going to cum so fucking deep.

She had nothing to hold onto as her hands were still tied and we were rocking the dresser against the wall loudly. Our bodies were beaded with sweat as pure passion heat radiated off our skin.

"God, your pussy's so perfect, Astraia! Fuck!" I swallow and shake my head, "No... my pussy. My pussy's so perfect, isn't that right, fuck toy?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Whose is it?"

"Yours, Daddy!" She cries and I moan loudly.

"Fuhhhck... you're gonna make me cum, baby. Ahh, you're gonna make me cum so fucking hard. You wanna be filled up, don't you? Like the dirty fucking cum slut you are, fuck..." Dry tear trails stained her cheeks as her eyes rolled back and she began to fail to breathe. I grab her neck and pull her into me, then I leave more love bites over her, marking what was mine. "You fucking belong to me. This pussy belongs to me, those lips belong to me, these pretty fucking tits belong to me, all of you, Euphoria... You're mine completely." I growl so quietly into her ear.

"I'm gonna cum again-!"

"Yes, you cum for me again. Atta girl. Be a good fuck toy and cum for me again. I fucking want it." I allow, pulling her closer. I hold onto her tightly as I fuck her into the dresser, hard and loud and soaked.

"You ready to get filled up, slut?"

"Fill me up."

"Mmmm, I need to feel that tight little cunt cum on me first, baby." I inform, drooling down onto her pussy to get us even wetter, "Then I promise to fill my pretty pussy up with my load, baby, but you gotta give it to me. Mmm, yeah, give it to me just like that. Just like that - just like that - just like that - just like fucking thaaat, baby, fuck!"

"I'm about to...!"

"Me too, Angel, come on. Cum for me, cum on this cock while I cum deep inside you. Deep, deep inside you." I moan, feeling my chest tighten as I'm built up, ready to release. Her high pitched gasps turns into a louder, lower octaved moan as her head tilts back and her eyes close and her body clenches up and shakes with ecstasy. She cries out as she cums again and the sight, the sound, the feeling pushes me over my own edge. I pound hard into her pussy as I cum, my voice going stiff and silent for a moment before all the tingles and heat release throughout my chest and body, down to my toes and the tips of my fingers, making me moan out loudly with her.

I stop thrusting, keeping my cock deep inside her for a moment as all the sensations settle. Then I pound in and out of her some more, teeth gritted as I feel my cock go sensitive.

"Get every - fucking - drop, you - get - every - fucking - drop. Ughhh... fuhhhhck..." I cry out desperately, watching as I slide in and out of her. I pulled out slow but slammed into her hard and fast until I couldn't anymore. I stop inside of her again, which allows us to catch our breaths.

"Ughh, you don't know how much I've needed that," I groan against her lips before kissing them deeply and ravenously, "You did so good, Angel. So good..."

I wipe her tears and begin to undo the belt around her wrists. I lick onto her neck as I massage her wrists where they'd been tightly bound before moving my hands into hers to intertwine each of our fingers. She exhales deeply as I finally pull out of her for a final time and suck on her skin beneath her ear and jaw. I leave more hickies on her chest and breasts before letting her go to retrieve my boxers and slide them back on. Then I return to her to scoot her off the dresser and wrap her legs around my hips again to hold her up.

I take her to the bathroom where I set her down, "Go pee while I run a bath for you."

She hesitantly does as told although I can feel her awkwardness radiating off of her as I start up the jacuzzi tub beside the toilet. I laugh quietly to myself as I make sure it's hot and plug it up.

When she's finished and flushes, I help her step into the water. She sits down, and I get up to fetch a wash rag and new bar of soap. When I come back, I dip the rag in the water before soaping it up and setting the bar on the side. I take her wrist from the water and begin to wash her arm, shoulders, underarms and collarbone and neck.

She seemed to be enjoying it as her eyes were closed and her body was relaxed. I washed her ears and behind her neck, her back, and then do the same on her other side.

After I finish, I soap up the rag again to take her ankle in my hand and begin to wash her foot and leg. I take my time as I hold her ankle and calf in one hand and rub in circles up her shin and calf to the back and front of her thighs. I'd been focused on cleaning her that I hadn't noticed her eyes were open now and staring at me.

I meet her gaze and smirk a little.

"What are you thinking about?"

She shakes her head and looks down at the water, "Nothing..."

I hum knowingly and wonderingly, taking her other ankle to start to wash that leg and foot. I caught her staring at me again silently, making me truly wonder what she was thinking.

"Not so bad being my toy, huh?" I smile at her.

She rolls her eyes and sinks into the water a little. I enjoyed teasing her. I then wash her torso and sides before going further down onto her hips and groin, onto her privates that I'd destroyed and were clearly tender from the soft grunt and slight discomfort that furrowed on her face.

"I'm sorry, Angel, but I have to make sure you're all clean," I say softly, having her shift so I can get her butt as well. Then I wring out the towel and glimpse over at her, "Do you wanna relax in here some more while I get in the shower?"

She nods her head and I lean to kiss her forehead before standing and walking across to the the standup shower, turning it on hot. I remove my boxers again and step in. The glass doesn't take long to fog up as I wash myself and rinse. I exhale deeply as I finally feel relaxed and settled, no thoughts in my head. It felt amazing.

I get out after a few more minutes of just enjoying the water, seeing Astraia laid against the wall of the tub, resting her head on her folded arms. I grab my towel to wrap around my waist before grabbing a fresh one and a new pack of toothbrushes from my bathroom closet for her.

"Come on, Angel." I instruct, and she tiredly raises her head to me. I unfold the white body towel out and let her stand up and out of the tub into it so I can wrap it around her. I let her take the towel in her hands before I unplug the tub and give her the toothbrushes to brush her teeth with at my bathroom sink. I take the second one in the pack and we brush our teeth together, and when we're finished, I place my hand on the small of her back to lead her back out into my bedroom.

I point to the edge of my bed, "Sit."

"I'm so tired, Levi..." She softly whines as she does as told. "We're almost done," I walk across to my dresser to grab another pair of boxers, slipping them on before asking, "Where's that lotion I got you? Is it still in your bag you took to Laura's?"

"Mhm." She nods.

"I'll be right back." I reply, leaving my bedroom to fetch the product. She had picked it out a while ago, and I've never been more addicted to a smell in my life. Like coconut and honey, it was so subtle but sweet, and it made her body so soft.

I return when I find it in her duffel bag, along with the deodorant she uses. I hand her the deodorant to put on as I crouch down in front of her and squeeze some of her lotion into my hands before beginning to massage it into her skin from her feet up.

I make sure to rub deeply in circles, especially in places that may be sore, like the inside of her thighs and her hips. Her eyes closed again as she accepted the brief body massage as I moisturized her. When I'm finished, I stand and rub the tiny excess into my hands as I go back to my dresser to pull out one of my large tee shirts.

I return to my spot in front of her, her drowsy eyes looking up at me. "Up." I instruct. She raises her arms as I roll up the shirt to pop her head into it and lower it over her torso. She pushes her arms through the holes and pulls her hair from the shirt. It makes me remember.

"Oh, I forgot your bonnet-"

"It's fine." She waves her hand dismissively as she stands and begins to walk pass me, as if she was going to leave. I move my arm in front of her, setting my hand on her hip.

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep." She answers, "Or do I have to ask you for permission to do that-?"

I grab her face from her sudden snark. "I shouldn't have taken it so easy on you. I obviously didn't fuck you hard enough to get rid of that brat."

"I-I'm sorry! I'm just...sleepy..." She apologizes, "I get really grumpy when I'm tired..."

I slowly let her go. "You can go to bed." I kiss her temple, "Goodnight, Angel."

I cross my arms and feel the faintest discomfort as she moves away from me. She heads out my door, "Goodnight, Levi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Exultation (18+) By mk

General Fiction

365K 2.1K 18
"This room is going to be your most pleasurable days, and your most painful. I'm going to pleasure you to the point you can't handle it, till the poi...
24.2K 408 11
Turned on by watching you enjoy Abdirak's 'teachings', Astarion pulls you aside at the Tiefling party AU where Astarion explores a dom kink as a way...
1.9M 62.6K 37
Rhodes is an intimidating man, with no expression to match your attempted humor. But his art is like no other, a talented tattoo artist he gave peopl...
94.5K 1.8K 25
Completed story! DARK ROMANCE Mae Creed has had a rough life and while she is struggling with her mental health issues the last thing she needs is to...