Our love|Finn wolfhardxreader

By Finns_lover

𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš’πš—πš—πšŠπš•πš’ 𝚐𝚎𝚝 π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπšŽπš πšπš˜πš› 𝚊 πš›πš˜πš•πšŽ πš’πš— πšœπšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚒... More

The envelope|letter
The studio
The party!
Ill be there

Was it too early?

18 1 3
By Finns_lover

                      Readers p.o.v                            
"Finn ive had this crush for you for a long time even when you didn't know I existed I hop-" he grabbed my chin and kissed me slowly while his hand was traveling around my body. That's when I woke up darn it again I'm having these romantic dreams that will never be true or will it I got up from my bed and changed I like checked my phone and my instagram was exploding with comments, likes, messages. I checked my messages and sadie was texting me saying if I wanted to come over to have a sleepover I told her depends if he's there sadie said he is now come in 20! I arrived wearing a sweater and some shorts knocked on the door and waited a good 0.1 second I was pulled inside by sadie I was confused and spotted a glass bottle at a glass table in her living room no way she thought about that game.
                         Author💗
Ik it was short but next chapter might be good😨📸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.