typical - n.jm

By introvertederror

you really are typical. More

00
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

06

22 2 2
By introvertederror

entry #06

na jaemin is a rather show off type of dude. he liked to show off his spendings and whatnot. it was like a game of display and gloat. i was not one for listening to it though. it was like watching those stupid instagram models try to not deliberately show off their hourglass bodies. not that i was staring or anything. definitely not.

jaemin loved his fair share of jewelry. also changing out his piercings and trying on new rings and necklaces. the one thing he never took off however was his black beaded bracelet. it was simple and had a little charm attached to it of an anchor. he never told me about it so i still don't know what it was about. that or i'm blanking on the meaning of it.

what he did tell me was that it was special. really, really special. call it bluff, but i trust him i really do. he makes me realize that he's more than just a black and white photo. he was colourful and in depth. he had more to tell than what meets the surface. maybe that's why he was so intriguing.

he had more to tell and even more to hide. i always kept my boundaries of course. i would never push him to tell me more than i can chew.

it was our special bond that makes it so important. if one of us crosses the line, we might as well call it quits. respect is needed in a friendship right? friendship.. right?

it's hard to even say it was a friendship now. more like a dog following its owner. friendships are mutual, but a dog and owner loyalty system is hell. because you have willingly and unwillingly decided to follow the hands of someone you may not declare your loyalty to. it's stupid and annoying having to try to pretend that everything that happens is a fluke.

running is the cost of my life. so staying is the cost of both of us. and i mean it when i say both of us.

"lets hangout after this. i know one show happening that i already bought tickets for so you have to come." he smiled, making her sneer and sigh. they were stuck on cleanup duty as their discipline and that meant that they were stuck together. not the most ideal but she could live at least. she never really enjoyed shows so she couldn't really expect much from it.

"well, what show is it." sweeping the floors boredly, she was starting to get tired and her back was killing her slowly. it was painful, extremely painful.

shrugging, he smiled and carried the books back to the closet. "you'll just have to see won't you?" he cooed, making her more annoyed. "ah why? can't you just tell me since we're already going?" crossing her arms, he only raised his hand and pretended to zip it closed. he was so immature.

"what if i just not show up, ditch you and leave you behind?"
walked towards her, he towered over her and leaned down to meet at her eye level. "your curiosity will kill you by then." this sly silver tongued bastard. tsking, she looked him up and down before pushing him aside and sweeping against his shoes. "yah, these were expensive." he kicked the broom back and walked back to what he was doing.

so petty.

after doing basically all the work by herself, she stretched and sighed. "i'm heading home first, text me the details." she called making her way out the classroom. watching her leave, he pulled out his phone and texted her the ticket and whatnot.

😚
it's red velvet by the way

he could hear her fumbling and falling from outside the classroom. mission success. he'd unintentionally stalked her instagram and noticed the "casual" references to red velvet here and there. she of course wouldn't know that he knew her instagram. he was using a throwaway account to follow it. so how was she going to know?

with his totally not suspicious sources, he was able to get first row tickets and a pass backstage. she was totally gonna freak, seeing that she often had stories about wanting to see red velvet in person even once.

he had to use his money generously every once and awhile. he couldn't be greedy forever so it wasn't a problem was it.

even if that meant that those generous spendings of money was for someone else. he should've invited jeno but he was too busy thinking about what the girl would like to get him a ticket.

that was the best text i'd ever gotten before. i love red velvet, like they make my life so much better. i quite literally ran to my house to get changed. i looked absolutely fire by the way.

let me think of what i was wearing because i only ever remembered the experience of the concert. i'd had the light stick for years and it was decorated and everything so you have no idea how it felt being able to take it off the shelf willingly.

i was wearing a beret for sure and i think a jacket over a cropped shirt and the cutest skirt. i loved the shit out of that skirt. i also made the bold choice of wearing my chunky boots and damn was i hot. i regret nothing. i do regret a lot actually, having to stand on those for so long. at least i looked tall so it's fine.

i had to meet the na boy at the weirdest spot ever and we walked there to the stadium. there was plenty of people there so it was scary knowing that this place was the way to see red velvet in the flesh.

front row tickets out of everything too. was jaemin was secret guardian angel because what the fuck. one rich friend equals luxury is what i'm saying. when we got into the stadium, i was fucking crying so hard and red velvet wasn't even out yet. i got so many freebies it was so sweet, reveluv's are so dkdbsmdb.

so many friends were made that day, so worth. i had nearly forgotten that jaemin was with me. i kid you not, several people said that we were a cute couple and that is painful to remember. number one, just because our outfits were matching does not mean we were a couple like could you believe it? all they saw was what we were wearing and boom girlfriend and boyfriend.

i'd never, actual disgust. and let me tell you, i was more disgusted when i showed up and jaemin pointed out that we were wearing similar clothes. i never wanted to run home so fast before. but i couldn't, because red velvet. the pain it was having to walk around while looking like we intentionally tried to match outfits. oh my god it was so unbearably embarrassing.

when the concert started, i cried so much. i knew all the lyrics to heart and when they crouched down to interact with the front, holy shit i think i died. especially when THE KANG SEULGI TOUCHES YOUR HAND AND TAKES YOUR PHONE ON STAGE TO INTERACT WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS. AHHHH. SHE EVEN KISSED THE PHONE AND WAVED TO THE CROWD AND AND DKDHWKDN.

just thinking about it brings me to heaven and back. i cherish those videos till the end of time. they are like my rock to continue life.

after completely ruining my voice, i was pulled away from the exits to the backstage. i panicked so hard that it was starting to drive me insane.

"yah! na jaemin! what the fuck are you doing?" she shrieked and could barely follow on with her body. turning back to look at her, he only grinned smugly and continue to run. grabbing something from his pocket, he tossed her a lanyard with the words "backstage" on it. gasping, she barely could grasp onto the lanyard.

"you weasel!" she yelled with excitement, this day was just full of surprises and confusion. showing their passes to the security. approaching their greenroom, she stared long and hard at the handle, shaking profusely where she stood. pushing her to the door, she opened the handle and nearly fainted on the spot.

there in all their glory was red velvet, taking out her polaroid camera, she nervously held it up and asked for photos. throughout the whole nerve wracking process, she was stopped by seulgi. "ah, you're the girl from the front row! your outfit is cute." she complimented, instantly making her blush and stutter.

"jaemin, please hold me i'm gonna fall." she whispered, feeling a hand creep around her waist. "thank you so much for supporting us." handing her a signed copy of their album, she stared at it in awe and bowed. she pushed the boy out of the room and held her things tight to her in her bag. i think i'm dreaming she stood there in shock. realizing that the na boy's arm is still around her waist, she hiccuped and pulled away from the boy.

smiling, he looked at her clutching the album securely in he hands with her bag hanging on for dear life. "now what do we say?" he teased watching her expression form a sneer. "should've invited jeno." she deadpanned making him groan. as they walked out beside each other, he continued to pester her until he got the answer he wanted. no. needed. to fuel his big ego.

making it out to the outside of the stadium. she held a hand to her chest and breathed a shaky breath. "i think i died." she whispered. the boy wrapped his arm around her shoulder, weighing her down immensely. "yah!" she whined and glared up to him. "i'm still waiting." he cooed rocking their bodies back and forth on his heel.

"fine! fine! thank you, you brat." she spat, lifting her arm off of her shoulders. "oopsies." holding up his phone, it showed that it was recording making her gasp and grab for it. putting it above his head, he laughed watching her do small jumps to try to grab the said phone.

he liked to send that damn video to me whenever i was being annoyed at him. he would gloat and shoved it in my face. it was the one time he'd cross our respect border. to be a bastard that is. honestly i don't think i've met someone so annoying before. i knew i should've never let my parents transfer me.

at least my old school wasn't foreigner discriminatory. rich people didn't like it when someone doesn't look like them so i shouldn't be surprised. jaemin was an asshole for annoying me, but he did get my the tickets. which meant that somewhere in that stone of a heart was a beating pulse. a miracle.

had the boy asked more nicely, would he have gotten a genuine thank you. i'd hate to say thank you to a snake, but at least a snake puts more effort into being kind than na jaemin. he was someone who would try to bait people into thank yous and other sorts of things that he'd need from people. a little menace in the making back then. it was a game of who loses first when it came to jaemin.

jaemin had a problem with making bets so it's not surprising when something weird happens in the classroom. after we showed up to school the next day, the classroom was sticky noted everywhere. from ceiling to floor, there was a sticky note covering it. even some other student's belongings weren't safe from the sticky notes.

i asked jaemin about it and he only shrugged and laughed at me. like a sick psychopath. he just doesn't know how to answer questions does he? at this point i think he was trying to intentionally avoid my questions. what an ass.

homeroom teacher wasn't the most pleased and tried to get people to snitch. and instead of, i don't know, checking the cameras, she punished everyone.

my knees are still sore from the memory of having to kneel on them and have my hands up in the air. fuck homeroom teacher. she couldn't even clean it up by herself either so she just left it for the afternoon class chores people. which lucky wasn't me that week.

i hope whoever put the sticky notes up got a painful papercut to be honest.

<>

entry #06 completed

<>

posted; 7/11/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 11.8K 40
Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader
105K 3.6K 51
My Heart Beats Only For You Sir Lee. Sincerely, Your Student.
84.1K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
110K 5.3K 20
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started ↠ 20.13.04 ended ↠ 20.20.07