ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ, America Chavez

By athenariver981

❝ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ. ❞ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ: ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ _____________... More

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ, America Chavez
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

1.9K 46 5
By athenariver981

In the aftermath of taking down a hydra station, Doctor Strange finds a frightened girl hiding amongst the rubble. When Theo sees him, she gets a fright and sends a burst of electrical energy towards him. After he avoids the blast he talks to the 8 year old, he learns of her electrokinesis abilities and how she doesn't know how to control them. 

After a while of getting to know each other Stephen decides to take the young girl in and later adopts her. 

Theo is taught how to control her powers with help from her adoptive dad and Wong and spends a lot of her time at Kamar-Taj training with others.

Quite a few years later, a girl from another universe appears and things become very chaotic...

(Electrokinesis- the power to manipulate, generate and absorb electrical energy.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 175 8
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 by the loss of a loved one can be tough, but it could be tougher t...
6.6K 201 6
Who are you, in this vast multiverse?
357K 13.1K 73
//her world is no more// \\for her soul is as red as blood\\//and the balance in her heart tipped with death//\\her world is no more\\//for she is de...
34.7K 1K 36
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵? 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙓 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙓𝙄𝙈𝙊𝙁𝙁 ═════════•°• ᗢ •°•...