Haikyuu One-shots

By _KingAnxiety_

i love this anime so much this is gonna have mistakes and im not that active much but i will try to update a... More

My discord
IwaOiKage
requestss
SakuAtsu
BokuAka
kuroken
vote on ships
Kageyama Harem pt1 (mafia au)
Kageyama Harem pt2
teruyama
sorry
UshiTen
UshiTen pt.2
Update, finally

sakuatsuiwaoi

473 7 1
By _KingAnxiety_

(not my art) I AM SO SORRY😭 i was working on a story that i am stuck on rn and dont have any ideas for but i got my phone taken away and i just got it back yesterday 😭
But this ship is like stuck in my head rn so you get this lol hope you enjoy
Ages:
Sakusa:18
Oikawa:17
Iwaizumi:17
Atsumu:17
Also alt atsumu au lol
Also atsumu had peircing in this he has a septum, snake bites, and multiple ear piercings and by multiple i mean like 3 on each ear two on his lobe and one towards the top of his ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumus POV

I step out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and i walked into my room, dropping my dirty clothes in my clothes hamper. Before i chose my clothes for the day i sit on my bed and check my notifications. (The time is 10:27am)

Notifications:

Conversations-
Samus bitch~: stop making samu mad...
Samu: GET OUT OF THE DAMN SHOWER...
Chicks with kicks🐣👟: tangerine:so thats...
We arent gay bro✌️: kawa💕💕:TSUMU BA...

Other-
Wattpad: New Story
Instagram: Carter Miya: Hey Atsumu...
Instagram: sunarin added a new story
Snapchat: Best friend♥️♥️ sent a snap
Twitter: check out corpse husbands new post

I clicked on the notification from the group chat with my boyfriends

We arent gay bro✌️

Kawa💕💕:
TSUMU BABY ANSWER😭😭

Tsumu😍:
Im sorry kawa i was in the shower😭

Kawa💕💕:
Well do you want to come with us to the mall😭

Tsumu😍:
Y E S 😭

Kawa💕💕:
Yay!!😭

Omi-omi🥵🥵:
I- 😐
Why are their emojis not matching their sentances-

Zumi🥰🥰:
Idk man just let them be

Tsumu😍:
Yeah omi-omi let us be
But im in a towel rn so im gonna get dressed

Omi-omi🥵🥵:
..pics?

Zumi🥰🥰:
^

Tsumu😍:
No, just imagine it
Oh! Also when and where are we meeting?

Omi-omi🥵🥵:
Im picking you guys up at 12

Tsumu😍:
Okay! Bye bye love you guys😘

Kawa💕💕:
Love you too!!

Omi-omi🥵🥵:
Love you atsu

Zumi🥰🥰:
I love you too tsumu

I put my phone and walk over to my dresser opening one of the bottom drawers pulling out a pair of black high waisted ripped skinny jeans and throwing them on my bed then opening one of the top ones digging around and pulling out a back and white striped long sleeve shirt and a my chemical romance tee shirt throwing them both on my bed too then picking socks with cows all over them.

I put on a pair of boxers then slip my thin legs into my skinny jeans, struggling a little bit then putting on my striped shirt and tucking it into my pants and putting on the mcr shirt over top. I then slip my socks on and walk over to my dresser again but instead of opening drawers i open a box ontop of it and pull out various necklaces putting them on and braclets and rings, i also grabs a belt and wrap it through the pants loops buckling it. I slip on combat boots and walk over to my mirror looking at my outfit that i somewhat think i look good it.

This but thinner

(Atsumu has the white one and oikawa has the black one)

Third person POV

atsumu walked to his twins room and knocked on the door only opening it when he hear his twin say to come in. Atsumu opened the door walking in the closing it.

"Heeeyyy, the bathrooms open" atsumu told his brother

"No really?" Osamu sarcastically responded

"Why are you so mad??"

"I told you last night that i wanted to take a shower in the morning when i woke up"

"How was i supposed to know when you wake up?!?"

"Idfk maybe ask me?!"

"Whatever... You can take a shower now"

"Is there hot water left?"

"Yes i didnt take an hour long shower osamu"

Neither of them said anything so atsumu left his brothers room and headed back to his to pass some time until his boyfriends got there to pick him up.

He turned on his xbox and goes onto youtube to watch some markiplier or jacksepticeye bc they are childhood and its nostalgic. While he has that playing in the background hes playing subway surfers because what else does one do when there is nothing else to do. So he just did that for the next hour until his boyfriends show up.

He got a notification from sakusa saying that hes there so atsumu stood up and grabbed his wallet, charger, ear buds, and cool sunglasses and headed out the door. He saw his boyfriends car and hopped it the back seat putting all his things down except his glasses which were on his face

"Lets go"

"You look rediculious with thise glasses tsumu" iwaizumi commented as sakusa started driving.

"I do not! Kawa do i look rediculious?" Atsumu asked leaning forward and looking at oikawa who was in the passenger seat.

"No-"

"Yes" sakusa said interupting oikawa.

"Kiyoomi i will hit you" oikawa glared at him

"You do that then we all die okay" sakusa said staring at him for a quick second before focasing on the road again

"Whatever, tsumu you dont look rediculous they are just jealous"

"I know 😌💅"
"But im taking the aux cord" atsumu added quickly snatching the long cord and plugging it into his phone.

"Atsu please dont put on anything annoying"

"If something you dont like comes on its not my fault my playlist is 35 hours long, theres bound to be song i dont like in it."

Atsumu put his playlist on shuffle and some pretty good songs came on. Right round came on and thats a song that they all know very well so they all started singing it and it was just a fin time. Eventually they made it to the mall and they all got out of the car and made their way inside of the mall. The first went to spencers because oikawa wanted to get a new wallet. So they went into there and atsumu wandered the store while oikawa took 10 years to pick a new wallet. Once he finally found one he liked he paid and they left. Then it was atsumus turn to drag them to different stores.

Even though atsumu was wearing small platform boots he could still speed walk and run pretty quickly. He dragged them to fye (an anime store), hot topic ofc, rue 21 bc they have funny clothes, and clairs because hes obsessed with beenie boos and they have the tiny ones. (At least they did the last time i was there which was like 4 years ago).

After that they went to the food court to grab some lunch since it was already 2:30. They got their food and sat down at one of the tables.

"Where do you two wanna go" oikawa asked looking across the table at sakusa and iwaizumi.

"I dont know, i didnt really have a plan going here i just wanted to go" sakusa replyed with iawaizumi agreeing

"We should get zumis ears peirced" atsumu nonchlantly said sipping his drink.

"Uh no" iwaizumi replyed

"Why noooottttt you would look even more hotter than you do on a daily basis"

"More hotter isnt a correct statement" oikawa corrected atsumu.

"Shush kawa"

"Im not getting my ears peirced tsumu"

"Pleaseeeee i will pay i have enough money leftttt, i just might need a sugar daddy after this though"

"No"

"Omi! Do you think zumi should get his ears pirced??"

"...."

"Well?"

"Why are you bringing me into this?"

"Just yes or no"

"I mean it would look bice but if he doesnt want to dont make him"

"Your supposed to be on ny side omi"

"Im not on anyones side"

"Whatever"

They finished eating and got ice cream too and after they finished that they went back to wandering around. They passed by clairs again and atsumu grabbed iwaizumis shoulders and whispered in his ear.

"C'monnn you would look so goooodd"

"Fine! I'll get my ears pierced!Even though its at the mose childish place i have ever seen"

"YAYYYY, its where i got my ears pirced!"

Oikawa looked over at sakusa

"I cant believe he actualy agreed to it"

"I know right"

They walked into clairs and told the people that they wanted to get his ears pirced and iwaizumi picked out the ear rings he wanted and atsumu paid and they pirced his ears. They went over hoe to care for them and stuff like that too. Then they left.

"Do you feel good zumi"

"I feel the same?"

Then they just continued their shopping spree. After they had been all the places they wanted to go they went out to the car at almost 5 and the trunk was filled with bags.

"You two buy too much" sakusa said looking at oikawa and atsumu

"Dont judge my addiction" atsumu said

"Yeah its completely healthy"

"Whematever, get in the car" sakusa said unlocking the car and walking to the drivers seat. Iwaizumi got in the oassenger seat and oikawa the seat behind him and atsumu in the seat begind the driver, also plugging in the aux again.

They all decided to spend the night at sakusas house and while they were driving there they all jammed out to music because why not.

They got to sakusas house and slupped iff their shows and sat down on his bed and did random stuff the rest of the night.

End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count. 1646

Hey sorry this took so long but im making the kageyama harem into a book but im posing part 2 here im currently working on it but ive got brain damage so its a struggle lol it also got really bad that the end bc i was rushing it but i hope you enjoyed

Stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 292 16
๐šˆ|๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šข๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šฃ๐šŠ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›. ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข|๐š—'๐šœ ๐š™๐šœ๐š‘๐šข๐šŒ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šก ๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ...
281K 6K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
460K 8.1K 50
โ€ขThis is basically a smut-book at this point โ€ขIgnore spelling mistakes, i'm too lazy to proofread โ€ขYes, the quality of the one-shots does improve sli...
8.6K 223 17
When the group chat plays Mafia ft. all the ships Haikyuu texting au . This book contains: Gay (don't like don't read) Cussing Major chaos (pretty fu...