Two Face [h.s]

By Cherrysticksxoxo

"Well they call me the joker for a reason." He said shrugging and laughing. More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

09

66 2 1
By Cherrysticksxoxo

Eden POV

Today has been tiring already. We all woke up at six and mostly the boys thought of a plan while I just sat there. I'm definitely new to this stuff so I don't know what the fuck it going on really. I'm still very calm about this situation. It's very weird but I don't mind. I prefer to be calm then freaking out.

Zayn and Niall already taught me what I had to do. I'm not sure they taught me well enough though. Or maybe I'm just not understanding. This isn't gonna work.

Especially with me being the main part. They are all counting on me. If I fail, I don't know what will happen.

Niall just told me "If I were you, I wouldn't fuck this up"

So I'm planning on not doing anything stupid just trying to stay on task here. Im hoping if I do what I'm told I can go back home. I don't know how long I can stay here for.

Harry told me to go upstairs soon to see what I'm supposed to be wearing. I hope it's not to light I prefer dark colors in clothing. I will need something sexy at least. In order to get that old man to tell me where the money is.

They haven't even told me why they need the money and what it is for. So the way I see it, I'm probably risking my life for absolute bullshit. I don't mind dying but I wouldn't want my last moments to be with some old man.

The boys only told me a bit of the plan. I don't think they trust me with everything. And I get that, I just found out they were in the mafia last night. And well I didn't quite believe them.

It was around 10 already and we needed to head out soon and I wasn't in my dress yet. I was hoping it would be a dress. Harry didn't even tell me anything about what I'm wearing.

I was in the kitchen finishing up my glass of water. I didn't feel like drinking just yet. Maybe when we get to the place I can have a drink or two with Niall. He's been dying to have one with me.

As I finished my drink I set the glass down into the sink and walked around the island. I made my way to the stairs. All the boys were already getting ready. I'm guessing they were gonna wear the same shit from last time.

We were leaving in an hour and I didn't have anything ready. I was still in my same clothes which I felt sort of gross. I took a shower earlier but had to keep the same clothes because I'm currently being held captive.

As I walk up the long staircase I hear arguing going on upstairs. Niall and Louis are yelling at each other. I didn't seem to care though it was probably over something stupid. When I got to the top I heard a door slam open from my right.

"Eden does this suit fit me alright or does it look small?" Niall huffed out as he was out of breath. He was wearing a black suit with a white button up underneath. He was also wearing converse.

"It look's fine to me." I said casually not seeing anything wrong with it. It didn't look small, it looked perfect on him.

"Told you!" Niall said yelling out as his tilted back a bit. I'm pretty sure he was talking to Louis as they were just arguing.

I began walking again until I hear another voice call out.

"Bullshit. Eden that suit is way to small on him!" I heard Louis call out from behind. I stoped in my tracks to face Niall and Louis. Louis was shirtless, wearing baggy black shorts with white socks a little bit past his ankles. I noticed he had tattoos on his chest.

I saw that Louis had a frustrated face with his eyebrows furrowed. I took a good look at Niall and how the suit fit him. We all stood there for a second as I analyzed every part of the suit and how it fit around him. I squinted my eyes as I was doing so.

I looked back up to Niall who had an inpatient face expression on.

"I mean it looks a little bit small." I said with a unsure tone. Niall face expression dropped.

"Told you, now take my suit off." Louis said annoyed with Niall. Niall rolled his eyes and gave me a death stare as he squinted his eyes.

I shrugged as I turned back around chuckling a bit. I was now heading down to what I assumed a guest bedroom. Harry told me it was the third room to my left. I walked down the hallway and pasted by the first door. Then another. Then I got to the third.

I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. I was hoping Harry wouldn't be in there. I didn't seem him in hours. I didn't want to start a argument or something right before the event.

I placed my hand on the knob and opened the door. It was dark in the room but was giving off some light. The huge window that had light that was beaming into the room. I walked over to the tall window and noticed it was a balcony.

"Holy shit." I said in awe.

The balcony was huge. It had a coffee table with couches on three parts of the table. I looked up and down from the glass door trying to find a way to open it. There wasn't a handle or nothing.

I walked towards the end of the door and tried to find an opening. As I get to the end I immediately jump. I got startled as the door automatically opened. I hummed to myself in satisfaction. I guess I don't need to open it.

I walked out on to the cold tiles. Zayn had lended me some socks earlier. I think he felt bad because the floor was really cold. I could still feel the coldness through my socks.

It was pretty dark out here. I could see the stars very well tonight. I love to stargaze. It calms me down a lot. I could see the moon as it lit up the night sky.

Tonight was a bit chilly then normal. It felt like it was fifty degrees. But I'm always so dramatic so it was probably around sixty. As I got fully outside a felt a cool breeze hit me face. I heard the birds chirp somewhere in the trees. I was pretty high from the ground.

As I Just stood there for a moment, I guess I must of dozed off because I saw someone to my right. It was Zayn. Though he wasn't beside me. He was on the other balcony. There was multiple balcony's that I hadn't even notice.

He was sitting against the railing as he smoked a cigarette. His jaw clenched as he sucked in the smoke slowly and then blew it out. He was already dressed up in a plain black suit. His hair was really styled tonight. His hair was pushed back at the sides and there was a strand of hair in front of his face. Which didn't look bad.

Shit. I need to get ready.

I quickly turned around as the door opened by itself. When I got into the room again I noticed there was a dress laying on the bed. There was also a necklace with heels too. This necklace looks crazy expensive. Where did he get all this shit from?

I walked over to the dress and couldn't really see the color. I looked up to see if there was a light switch. I searched for one and as I found it I walked over flipping the switch up.

The room lit up with a bright light. I looked towards the bed once again. I saw the dress was dark green. It looked silky and pretty. I walked to the bed and picked up the dress. I held up the dress in front of me to get a better look.

The dress fell down to my waist as it hung above my head. The dress looks like a Solid Cowl Neck Mini Dress I could tell because I have one of my own. But this one wasn't quite the same. It looks more delicate. More rich. If that even makes sense.

I looked at the balcony window and saw curtains beside it. I grabbed them and covered the window just in case. The heavy material made the room a bit dimmer.

I reach for the hem of my shirt and tugged it off my body. My chest was now visible with my black laced bra. I set my shirt down onto the floor. I reached down for the button of my jeans and unbutton them. My chin was pressed against my chest while doing so.

"Your running a little late on schedule, babe." I heard a raspy voice call out from behind. I immediately jumped in fright as I hadn't noticed someone was in the room as I was changing.

I quickly bent over to pick up my shirt to cover my chest. Then I saw Harry sitting down in the corner of the room with a devious smirk on his face.

"Harry what the fuck!" I yelled out in embarrassment. I felt my cheeks get warm. They were probably already red by now. I didn't even know how long he was there for. Was he watching me this whole time?

"Put the dress on, lets go." He said in a demanding tone. He was already dressed up. I guess I was the only who wasn't.

He had a suit on like the others. It was a plain black suit with a black button up underneath like Zayn. He also had converse on too.

Did he think I was dumb enough to do that?

"No way, not with you in here." I responded with quickly. Yes I was already half unclothed but I was gonna give him whatever satisfaction he wanted from me. "Fucking perv." I whispered to myself.

I noticed his face tense up a bit as his jaw was now clenched. I didn't think he could hear me from across the room. I started to panic a bit as I saw him get up from his seat roughly. I didn't make eye contact with him as he was now standing in front me.

I didn't dare to look at him once as I felt his breath hit my face. His chest slowly rose up and down.

Before I knew it, my neck was now in his hold. He gripped his warm hand up to my neck once again. I didn't feel comfortable when he did this to me. My chin faced upwards and I was now forced to keep eye contact with him. He wasn't choking me. It was enough pressure to keep a hold.

As we looked into each other eyes, then green always got me. Maybe if he wasn't a total maniac we would've worked out in the end. But everything always fucks up in the end for me doesn't it?

As we stood in the room staring at each others eyes I noticed something. Harrys face wasn't tensed up anymore, he looked calm now. His eyes danced around both of my eyes looking back and forth as I did so too. The green that held his eyes was the prettiest I've ever seen.

I'm I crazy for thinking about this man like this? Perhaps. But it's true. No matter how crazy this man is no one can deny it. He is pretty. For a split second I saw Harry's eyes move down a bit from my eyes. I don't think he thought I saw but I caught his eyes.

I then found my eyes looking down at his lips. His lips were the perfect shade of pink I've ever seen. His lips looked so soft in the moment. His lips parted a bit as I stared at them.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm not really fantasying about him am I? I looked back up at his green eyes and so did he back at me. He quickly blinked and his eyes widened by the small bit.

His jaw was now clenched. He looked at me with slight confusion as his brows furrowed.

He bent his head down to my right. As his head dipped down towards me ear. I felt his warm breath against me. I could hear him breathing softly now.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He muttered. I totally forgot about what we were talking about before. He tugged a bit harshly on my neck, making my body shift closer to him. My body tensed up a bit as he did so. I'm so tired of this shit, especially him. Without thinking about my next move I did it.

I grabbed his wrist hard enough to pull him off of me and pulled his arm down by my side. As I did so I made him bend down in front of me as my mouth was now up to his ear.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said in a harsh tone into his ear. Every men think they have the right to touch a girl and for what? They are all ignorant and careless for girls. They see us differently from how we see them. The like to take advantage of us. They see us as we're weak and useless.

I let go of Harry's wrist as he brought his head back up looking at me. He had a fake smile on his face with shaking his head. "Look at you, Eden Harsh." He said in a teasing tone. He had an amused look on his face as if he was surprised. But I know he was just faking it.

"Harry can you just get out." I said in a serious tone. I didn't want to deal with him anymore. I just wanted him out of my sight.

"I won't look." He said in a tone that made me not wanna trust him. I huffed out in frustration. I was already suppose to be dressed and here he was bullshitting with me.

He then turned around and headed for the bed. He sat down on the edge with his back to me and his face to the back wall. I rolled my eyes at his actions. I swear this guy is so immature.

I walked to the bed as I dropped my shirt out of my hold. I grabbed the dress as I was looking up at him. I had to make sure he was staring secretly. He still had his back to me. Which I was at least thankful for.

I unbuttoned my jeans fully now and unzipping my jeans. I hurried to take of my jeans because I didn't trust Harry fully. As the rough material slipped of my body I placed my legs into the opening of the dress.

When my legs were into the dress I pulled up the silky material now covering my chest. I sighed in relief knowing Harry didn't catch a second of me without clothing.

I slipped each arm into the opening of each part of the dress. Once the dress was fully on me I was surprised. This dress fit perfectly on me. How did he know my size? I looked up to his back.

"Thanks." I said awkwardly. I was referring to the dress and him looking away.

He got up from the bed and faced me. "Mm." He hummed out. I'll take that as answer.

I looked back at the bed and grabbed the heels. I sat down onto the bed and began taking off my socks. I was then shocked by Harry's next move.

He then sat beside me to my left. I heard him as he started to breath a bit heavy.

"You know I was looking at you before." He mumbled as I place my foot into the heel. I noticed he was messing around with his rings.

"I know." I said awkwardly.

"No I mean before." He spoke quietly. Then I realized he was talking about when I first took off my shirt.

"Oh, uh okay." I said hesitantly. I was a bit taken back about how he was acting right now. This didn't seem like a move for Harry to do.

As I attached the heels fully around my ankles I turned my body around to grab the necklace. As my body shifted back, as I held the necklace out in front of me.

I took a moment to admire the beautiful jewelry. Until I saw Harry's head turn towards my direction.

"You believe me right?" He said in a almost worried tone. My brows furrowed at his question.

"About what?" I said in confusion. I was beginning to get a little freaked out on how he was now acting.

"That I wasn't looking at you, Eden." He said in frustration. But he was still soft with his words.

"Uh yeah." I lied. He really wanted me to believe him? He looked down at his lap and shook his head as he let out a frustrated sigh.

I looked away and brought the necklace up to my neck. I held one half of the necklace and my other hand held the other. I moved my hands to the back of my neck. Though it was a bit of a struggle as my hair was in the way.

I tried to focus on where the two pieces connected but I couldn't find it. I huffed to myself a little stressed now. I get inpatient with these stuff easily.

"Here." Harry spoke out as he also placed his hand out. I looked up at him a bit confused but handed him the necklace anyway.

"Turn around." He said in a calm tone. I did as he said and slowly shifted my body to my right.

I felt one of his hand grab all my hair and hold it up to my head. "Grab it." He said quietly. I brought my hand to the back of my head as I held up my hair.

He put the necklace up to my chest as both of his hands held onto each side. He slide up the necklace as I felt him trying to connect them. I then heard a small sound and felt the necklace loosen.

I let down my hair I put my body back into place. "Thanks." I said as I felt my heart beating.

He didn't respond, and I didn't really think he needed to. He just got up from the bed and walked over to the door. "Twenty minutes." He spoke out in a more steady tone. With his back to me he walked out of the room and I was now left alone.

I let out a heavy breath. What the fuck was that. Why was he being so nice to me in that moment? I shook my head in disbelief. I thought to myself about what had just happened. I threw myself onto the bed and shut my eyes. I then let out another heavy breath.

A\N

Sorry i was on vacation I will make the next chapter soon this time and longer!

Ily and tysm for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941 6 16
Imagine you are...
216 25 7
One Direction.....