Sinful Acts

Por esraxbedir

Hearing his steps come closer his finger touches the tip of his knife "you'll find that your head will be on... Más

Sinful Acts
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
* XV *
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
"He nearly got you"

XX

1.5K 17 7
Por esraxbedir

100k reads :0 
thank you guys so much for the comments & votes <3

It was almost too easy this time. Is slitting her throat now be deemed too early to end the endless shit storm she made.

One person. She was one individual who had managed to take my kingdom from the top to about fifth on the leaderboard. I felt the need to literally demonstrate where my empire stood with my hand. It was above my head and now all the way to my fucking hip, above my head... now my hip. It infuriated me how my men and half of Aero's forces couldn't take her in.

Here I am having to do it myself and I will take great pleasure in bringing her in.

I hid the shock from my face when the man from the private room stood in front of me. Nonetheless I had been alert as ever as I swiftly took out my knife noticing he had a gun on his waist band. He took ahold of it and in response I tightened my grip on my knife. Staring straight at me he emptied the glock, the bullets scattered on the floor before he tossed the gun from both of our reach.

Taking out his knife from his waistband he smirked.

"Smart move keeping his phone on you while you were running away" he says mockingly.

"How do you know I didn't do it on purpose" my head tilted at his snarky comment.

"Throwing it over a 12 story building had me guessing you knew you had fucked up" his eyes squinted as his orbs swirled with anger, yet his speech laced with sarcasm. What a douchebag.

Hearing his steps come closer the knife spins in his hand "I'm going to kill you" his deep voice echoed through the hallway as he cocks his head to the side awaiting my next move.

I smirk.

I wasn't scared, I was more tired than anything. He was the one thing that was standing in my way to getting away. I should've slit his throat then and there in that room. My kindness had a way of biting me in the ass and I felt that one of those moments would be now.

Slashing the knife in the air he tucked at my first, dodged my second and third attempt at cutting him. He took my arm on the third slash and threw me to the floor.

He's playing.

Groaning quietly as I slammed on the concrete floor. I looked up and threw my hair back. I grabbed my knife and stood from the floor. Oh boy was I going to make him pay for that. Playing is one thing, this man was underestimating my capabilities to his own skill.

Standing there I wasted no time taking in the larger figure opposite me. Something about him gave me a sense of familiarity. Those blue orbs seeping through his siren eyes sent an abrupt shiver down my spine. I immediately shook the feeling off. I was going to let him come to me, in no way was I underestimating his abilities as it took a blow to the floor to learn this guy has fast reflexes and clear combat experience.

"Given up?" his steady breathing compared to my raggered one threw me off. Call me cocky but I normally have the snarky remarks.

Chuckling in response I eyed him carefully awaiting his next move. Lunging towards me he scraped my arm with the knife as I kicked him in the chest. Forcing all my weight on his shoulder I twisted, my body turning with my action freed half the side of my body where he punched my stomach with his free hand making me loosen my grip on his shoulder. His knife dropped to catch my hand which was a second away from puncturing his neck. As I struggled against his grip, he slammed my hand on the wall making me drop the knife.

Head butting the fucker, he stumbled back slightly just enough for me to kick him on the side of the leg making him kneel before me. I punched him in the face and cross kicked him to the floor. Falling back on the wall, I used it for support to stand straight as I grabbed my knife.

He turned his head towards me. Blood spilling from the bust lip I gave him, his now messy hair falling on his forehead as he assessed me. I was hurt badly, and one could obviously tell by my stance that his blow to my stomach would sure leave a purple mark and I wouldn't be surprised if he had broken one of my ribs.

Using the wall to support himself up he stood with no hesitation. My breathing was hysterical whereas his was now getting a bit raggered.

"Oh come on I'm just getting started" I say as his deadly stare bored into my own as the words left my mouth.

"I'm going to take great pleasure in killing you, very slowly" his chest heaved in anger, only his words made me smile.

"Actions speak louder than words" I say swirling the knife in my hand.

In the next second he came for me throwing a hook to my side where I dodged receiving a kick to the knee as I pierced his arm with the knife. Falling to the floor I rolled grabbing his knife he left from the floor replacing my own which was now in his arm. Standing up abruptly, he glanced to the knife and then to me which had me questioning why he let me off so easily. His other arm took ahold of the knife pierced in him, slowly but steadily holding eye contact he removed the knife from his arm without a wince of pain.

He had expected that move.

Taking a couple of steps back I realised I was now in the same place where the exit door to the staircase leading to the rooftop was, only he was much further away now. Throwing my knife towards him he swiftly dodged by ducking down, distracting him for a second was all I needed before I ran through the door and up the stairs, ignoring my abominable pain I reached the top floor in no time hearing his steps one floor down.

Opening the rooftop door, I closed it wedging it with the steel construction pipe left at the side. Seconds later his blows to the door came. I looked around for a way out, I was on top of a building where I had no backup equipment to get me off or move me to another building.

Running to the edge I noticed a church 20 metres down. Looking back at the door I noticed the hinges were nearly popped off. Taking 4 strides back I ran jumping off the building placing my arms in front of my face and my knees curled in my chest as I broke through the church window.

Luckily there were curtains draped over the ceiling to the floor as I landed gripping the curtains before my weight took down the first set of draped curtains from the ceiling. Falling 40 metres down I stayed there for a minute groaning in pain from my landing.

I was in no position to move, my head pounding notoriously and my vision blurred to the point where I passed out for a couple of seconds.

That was by far the hardest soft landing I had taken so far. Opening my eyes, I was surrounded by what seemed to be nuns "help" I managed to veil from my dry mouth. Feeling my arms and legs being taken up from the ground I numbed to the pain, fully aware my concussion was making me pass out for a couple of seconds before coming back to reality, I felt myself lose consciousness of time.

My body fighting hard to stay awake knowing the danger I'll be facing if I don't leave here somehow. For the few seconds I had of clear vision I grabbed the nuns hand "they ar- coming" her inaudible speech made me frown as I focused hard on trying to understand what she was saying.

My eyes rolled back, and I let the exhaustion overtake me.

<> <> <>

My arms and legs were the first of things it seemed I had the strength to control. Barely capable of forcing myself to open my eyes, I tried to sit up instead. My head instantly falling back hitting the floor below me as I groaned in pain.

"She's awake"

Clear alarm bells rang in my head forcing my eyes to open barely having time to adjust to the bright light in the room. I looked around noticing two figures staring back at me. I was in a cellar, basement somewhere. 

Most importantly, I was in an open area, and not caged as I thought I would've been. 

My arms and legs were free from any chains or rope. The place looked ancient and dusty, stone walls resembling a castle like structure surrounded me. Looking down at my torso I was bandaged along with parts of my arms. I suppose this is how I'll always turn out when being crazy enough to jump building to building.

I didn't speak instead held eye contact with the woman across the room eyeing me like a hawk. The other woman looking between us. "I'll introduce myself then shall I?" the girl on the left of the one I was looking at spoke. Although my gaze didn't budge from the other woman.

"I'm Cass and this is Anya" now looking between them I only just realised they were dressed in black catwoman-like suits. Identifying the secret knife pockets designed on her unique suit on the girl on the left now known as Cass and the same on Anya, only she had them in different places.

It very much surprised me as it is exactly what I do when designing my wear for when going on a mission. Although Anya strapped guns on her waist, Cass hidden behind her back was a bow arch, specifically used as a silent sniper, deadly to anyone close range and medium range. I had never managed to master the bow when training. 

I could see their specific skills which fascinated me to the core of just who they are. "I guess you don't need to introduce yourself, I mean everyone knows who you are" Cass said filling in the silence from my lack of talking. She nervously looked at Anya who still had no emotion planted on her face and was still staring at me, she was trying to intimidate me.

"Do you need wate-"

"Cass" Anya spoke interrupting Cass.

"We aren't going to kill you" Anya said while Cass nodded at her words with a half-smile.

"Then what do you want" I ask looking around for a way I could depart.

"To help you" Anya said taking my attention away from the staircase leading hopefully out of this cellar. It dawned on me that they must've gotten to me before the guy from Aero did. Suddenly hearing faint choir noises, I questioned exactly where we were. The memories of earlier hitting me all at once, I had blacked out in a church. We must be under it somehow, maybe a passageway.

Holy shit, they can still be here. How much time has it been?

"I don't need help" I replied, and Cass's shoulders went down in disappointment. Finding my balance and using the wall for support I stood up, pain excelling through my body like a shock wave making me wince slightly.

"We know a lot about you and if it weren't for us, he would've successfully captured you, tortured you, killed you, to then have your head showcased to the entire underground empire". Anya said crossing her arms.

I snorted in response "You seem to regard him very highly" I say.

"He's after you" Cass reminded me.

"He's been after me for two years apparently, what difference does it make" I say shaking my head in amusement. I never really gave much thought about him, he was one amongst a hundred other individuals trying to find me and take me down, to then gloat they had captured the one who kept killing their high profile lords. Although, none of them would admit it, I had done a couple of them a lot of favours by taking out their bosses.

"Yet he got pretty darn close" Anya mocked. She was right, he was the first to have seen my face and still be alive. It was a mistake on my part, it was a too well-structured mission planned by me with no room for mistakes as the consequences of each mistake would've resulted in me either being killed or captured or, well, this apparently. My improvised actions nearly cost me my life and two random strangers happened to be there at the right time and place...

Right time and place.

Looking up at them I questionably asked "How did you know I'd be here, who are you?"

"We've been trying to locate you since your third assassination, when we heard a bomb go off in Aero we knew it was you" Anya answered. I sucked in that information for a couple of seconds. A couple of questions still lingered on my tongue but in the end, it was my curiosity that wanted those questions answered rather than it being useful information for me to know. So, I didn't bother asking.

"I work alone" with that I grabbed my knife and placed it back in my waist grip. Anya vividly sighed at my statement as I started moving to the staircase.

"Just tell her" Cass hushed to Anya. "No" Anya replied immediately.

"We're sisters" Cass blurted out.

I stopped in my tracks and took a second to process that information. If my head wasn't already pounding, it was now giving me an extreme headache. Turning slightly around I replied "Impossible" I started walking again, faster than before.

"Well half-sisters I suppose" Cass said shrugging.

<> <> <>

It was a long journey to their house which happened to be basically a mansion in the middle of nowhere, outside of New York. They had convinced me that what they had bestowed on me was the truth as they named my mother. Judging on the fact they had no idea of my name, background other than a very few minor details of my old life their father had told them when they were kids. I needed more information from them before I could depart and get back on track with my missions.

My mother before marrying my father was married to another. A pang of sadness hit me; it had been a long time since I felt anything remotely close to sadness, but I couldn't help feeling the betrayal of not being told.

Anya looked at me in the rereview mirror, my reaction lasted a second but I'm guessing that's all she needed to see for her to know how I feel.

Cass and Anya refuse to speak of their father and they haven't even said his name. Their father, implied by their behaviour when telling me pieces of information, one could guess he either abandoned them from a young age or he was abusive in a form. It took me somewhat more convincing on the other hand that they are sisters, considering they are complete opposites in personality and looks.

Cass has blonde hair and blue round bambi eyes and fair skin, her soft features could trick anyone into thinking she worked in a small, cute corner shop cafe and isn't in fact a woman capable of killing. Anya has my complexion clearly taken from my mother as someone who knew nothing about us would tell me and Anya were sisters. Her hair a light shade of brown, long like mine, her siren eyes a dark brown matching my own. Only difference is that her hair was naturally straight whereas mine was curly.

We all sat down in the lounge area, a large area overviewing the forest at the side of the house which could be seen only from the massive windows scaling to the ceiling surrounding the room making you gawk at the modernisation of the home. Anya reading my mind let me know that it was Cass who had chosen it to be their permanent house.

"Permanent house?" I asked.

"We have many others in New York because that's where most of our targets are, when we finish, we certainly live most of our days here" she says, Cass nodding in approval. It was crazy to think all three of us viewed New York as the lair of where drug lords and trafficking superficials lived, certainly a side to New York most of the population isn't aware of.

Anya and Cass stood up and led me down to the basement where they showed me a room hidden in the closet of one of the master guest bedrooms. Cass grabbed the handle of a peg, three large locks could be heard from inside, a piece of the wall opened up revealing a lighted staircase leading down to the right. Cass and Anya had made their way down while I was inspecting the wall door.

"The door is 20 inches thick and 1 metre in solid metal and concrete from all sides of any wall you see" Anya said nudging me to continue down the stairs.

"This is our safe room and where we keep basically everything." Looking around in astonishment, the area was big separated into 4 open layout sections. The aesthetic of the room completely mismatching the whole house with its black walls and black floorboards. At the far side was a wall covered in computers, walking up to it they were security cameras of every room, closet in the house. Looking around I noticed another station of computers with papers and files sprawled on it.

On the wall above it, was pictures of me.

A/N - The story is getting to the point where it's more interesting. <3

Follow my personal Instagram Account @novaesra

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

245K 5.9K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
597K 14.4K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
1.1M 35.7K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...