Black Clover oneshots

Autorstwa Akemisusano

just like the title explains ill be doing oneshots of the Black Clover characters. Iwill take suggestions and... Więcej

Request page - Open

Information page

8 1 0
Autorstwa Akemisusano

Please read...

I will take any and all suggestions. whatever your imaginations or hearts desire i will do my best to create it, so make sure to tell me as id love to here your thoughts and ideas. I am willing to do any genre whether it be fluff, angst, comfort for something specific.

Disclaimer: in no way am i saying I'm good at the whole writing thing, i do this mainly for fun or distractions from my life as its very stressful and unpredictable. having said that my schedule will not be set in stone so please bare with me. i am not very good at keeping up with grammar/punctuation, i will attempt to write the oneshots then at later date go over and edit it. your criticism will be greatly appreciated as it will help me in the long run.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...