๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๏ฟฝ...

By demigod_hub

"The Moon was so beautiful that the Sea held up a mirror" Where the moon and the sea meet to form an epic con... More

Please Note
Act 1- The Lightning Thief
Chapter One: Daughter of the Moon
Chapter Two: Deadly skillset
Chapter Three: First Impressions
Chapter Four: Camp life
Chapter Five: Capture The Flag
Chapter Six: Daughter of the Hunt
Chapter Seven: The Dreaded Secret

I

574 23 0
By demigod_hub

"Just a small child playing with her father,
Innocent and special and without a clue of her power.
Then came the snakes and took her papi away,
Nights were spent alone, crying in his memory."

"The wolves came one day and took her to a camp,
Said they were going to get her papi back from the snakes.
The news of his death came a few days later,
To her, there couldn't ever be a pain greater."

"Spending her days training, with friends but always with gloom,
Until the birth of the sea and the moon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 28
๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก...
104K 4K 53
in which ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
11.8K 440 32
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ข๐‘ . ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™, ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๏ฟฝ...
91.9K 5.2K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...