Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
a tournament
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrate the Compound
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
When Day Breaks..
The Battle Contiues
The Struggle is Real.
Life Sucks
What If?
Alot is Going on..
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

It Already begins.

676 13 18
By pikachukid2020

Brian POV

Moments after they announcer announced that the tournament was canceled as me and my team got an immediately call as David wanted us back at base as Hana quickly drove us back to the palace I can't remeber what they call it as I rushed to my room as I had my samurai armour turn into a suitcase as I knocked on my other suit as it opened, I soon climbed into the suit as it sealed my body soon I was able to see everything as I grabbed the briefcase attaching it to my back as I grabbed my suitcase and ran out as I saw Lucas exit the room he was staying in.

Brian: Lucas!

Lucas: huh?

Brian: hey man can you take my suitcase and bring it back?

Lucas: uhhh sure I can do that.

Brian: alright thanks!

I handed my suitcase to Lucas as he took it as he nodded at me as I nodded back as I ran outside as I exited the doors I jumped high in the air as I commanded Zoey to turn the thrusters to max as it had powered on sending me flying into the air with it leaving a blast of wind and dust everywhere as I was going 1000km/h as I headed back to the U.S

Chloe POV

I was sitting on the couch as I had just heard the speech from an unknown person as it had cut off as I sat there as I began worrying about Brian as I had remembered I had his number as I grabbed my phone and opened my contacts and called Brian. I had waiting as it rang once... then twice... and on the third ring he picked up.

Brian: Chloe?

Chloe: it's been since we talked hasn't it?

Brian: it definitely has been a while Chloe. So? What's up?

Chloe: .... c.. could you come visit me please?

Brian: sure I'll see if I can get a day or two off to come see you.

Chloe: really?

Brian: ya I mean you are some of the few anthros on this planet that actually doesn't hate me

I smiled as I was happy he would be able to come back since he never did except for 4 suits of metal. I hung up as I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

Brian POV

Brian: Zoey call commander

Zoey: alright calling David.

Literally on the first ring he picked up.

David: Yello this is commander David speaking

Brian: hey commander it's me.

David: oh hey Brian what's the call about?

Brian: I wanted to ask you if I can take a day or 2 off to meet Chloe.

David: is she your gf?

Brian: really commander the first thing you ask about Chloe, is she my gf?

I said with a sassy tone blushing a little as he laughed which I did not appreciate.

David: I'm sorry I just had to anyways ya I'm sure I can let you off a day or two I'll contact you if I need you.

Brian: alright thx!

David: no problem kiddo

And with that he hung up as we where over a ocean as we passed right over a ship.

Brian: Zoey change our destination to Chloes house.

Zoey: alright changing destination to gf's house.

I sighed mumbling to myself as I formed a blush on my face as we flew towards the direction of Chloe's place.

*timeskip*

We finally made our way back to the U.S as we flew to Chloes house as we passed several towns/cities along the way as we passed a familiar town heading in the direction of Chloes house as I could see a forest several miles away, as soon as I made it to the forest I slowed down the thrusters power so I wouldn't zip by and have to turn around as I made could see a open area with a house in it I made my way over and made a soft landing as I could see everyone Covenant, Chad, destroyer, and slayer. (I am switching the name so much;-;)
Soon enough Chloe came out wearing the normal clothing as it was some Jeans, and a blue shirt saying your a pawsome dude as Chloe approched me.

Brian: hello Chloe

I said politely as Zoey had an frown on her face which confused me vary much.

Brian: is something wrong?

Chloe: yes I want that stupid helmet off your head.

She replied sternly as looked down with a sigh as I removed the helmet since it was made of glass and it's  hard to make it move from your face.

Brian: there better?

Chloe: yes indeed.

Brian: well where do you want to go? I mean you look like you are about ready to go out

Chloe: well duh with you

Brian: well this will be a experience..

I thought to myself as I never got to do anything what others got to do.

Brian: alright then... where is our first place we are going?

I waited for an answer from Chloe as she stood there thinking, during the silence I noticed how much shorter she is compared to me, as Zoey tells me she's 6'0 and I'm at least 6'9 which I only remeber being 5'8.

Chloe: how about the mall?

Brian: sounds like a weird place but OK

Chloe: wait you never been to a mall?

Brian: nope been in the military since I was a baby.

After hearing that her ears and tail drooped as I patted her head.

Brian: hey if I wasn't I wouldn't be like this

I gestured to my toned body as she slowly nodded.

Zoey: Brian I suggest you leave the ACR here to not frighten any citizens....

Zoey warns me as I had completely forgotten about that as I grabbed my ACR as Chloe raised an eyebrow to it as I tossed the gun to Slayer as he caught it.

Brian: please carry my gun for me while I'm out

Slayer: will do Brian.

I nodded to the power suits as I swooped Chloe off her feet Carrying her bridal style as I hear her yelp in surprised as she rapped her arms my neck.

Chloe: Brian! What are you doing?!

Brian: taking us to the mall so hold on tight!

The thrusters soon turned on as we took off but it wasn't at full force as Chloe might as well have seen God.

*minutes later*

I slowly landed on the cement as infront of the mall once my feet made contact with the ground I put Chloe down as she seemed to have really enjoyed it as she had a huge smile on her face, also having alot of eyes on us.

Chloe: that was so much fun!

Brian: I'm glad it was, I was worried you would've been scared for your life

Chloe shakes her head as she smiles. Then grabbed my arm and pulled me.

Chloe: common let's go!

Meanwhile with David.

Right now we are trying to locate where these helicopters could be as thousands of anthros across the globe have left their homes to join this stupid organization. Except for Canada as they had somehow figured out that during the war they killed both anthro and human without mercy as they picked up the humans laws of Canadian charter of rights and freedom..
Ash couldn't help us tell us where these helicopters are as he said that they probably descused it after they turned their back on him.

Corpal: commander! We have several  hummers and jets heading towards the town 25km Notheast from us!

David: son of a bitch! Send a evac group to town and bring them back to base and Get a hold of the police and tell them to try and evacuate everyone and Brian and inform him of the incoming attack!

Corporal: yes sir!

I prayed that we will be able to save everyone for the incoming collision before the organization gets there.

Back to Brian

Brian: do I seriously have to wear this?

Chloe: yes you do now common get out of there!

I sighed heavily as a few minutes ago Chloe gave me a maid dress and forced me into one of those change rooms, as I walked out of it my face was tomato red as Chloe took a picture of my same with several others as I was embarrassed.

Brian: can I take it off now...

Chloe: mhm!

Brian: thank God...

I walked back into the Change room as quickly removed the dress off as I but on the military uniform again as I hear my stealth suit changing.

Zoey: Brian this is an emergency..

Brian: what is it?

Zoey: the organization is making it's way towards this town Northeast from here as we speak. As there will be an evac sight for the civilians in the Southwest.

I whipped my head towards Zoey as my suit had already began opening as I got myself positioned in the suit so it could incase me in as I grabbed the helmet and putting it on as I got out of the room quickly as Chloe was really confused

Chloe: Brian something wrong?

Brian: I need to evacuate everyone now!

Chloe: wait wait Brian what's going on?

Brian: the organization that made their announcement is coming to this town to attack it.

There was several anthros around us at the moment as alot of them became worried as a cop came in grabbing all of our attention.

Officer: EVERYONE MOVE IT GET TO THE EVACUATION SIGHT!

The officer yelled as everyone began running as picked up Chloe and began running once I exited the building I could see several cars and civilians heading towards the evac sight as I took off into the air to the sight as I could see it on the outskirts of town as I saw several large choppers takin off.

Chloe: WILL WE BE ALRIGHT?!

Chloe asked panicked about the situation.

Brian: WE AND EVERYONE WILL BE ALRIGT!

Zoey: I contacted Gigachad and Elite as he has anti-aircraft rounds and Gigachad can assist the cops with the ground troops. as your samurai Armour will arrive at the Northwest side of town shortly.

I nodded as I landed at the evac sight placing Chloe down as I nodded at the evac guards as they returned the nod as I was about to take off again when Chloe stopped me.

Chloe: wait!

Brian: what is it?

Chloe: c...can you take off your helmet for a moment pls...

She stammered as  looked at her suspicious as removed my helmet raising my eyebrow at her.

Brian: ok?.. now-

I was cut off when Chloe leaned in and kissed me on the lips which took me by surprise as I stood there, after moments passed she released me as the crowd of anthros around us began wooing us as a blush began forming on my face as Chloe giggled.

Brian: first you make me wear a maid dress in public then kiss me..

I said in a obvious embarrassed tone as she had a huge smile on her face.

Chloe: I had a thing for humans for a while now after I met you. 

She said as I put my helmet back on as an anthro from the evac squad connected to me through radio.

Evac squad 1: you never told us you had a hot gf!

Brian: shut the fuck up man..

I replied as I knew every squad was listening in on the conversation as they began laughing as I looked at Chloe as she mouthed "I love you" I turned and took off as my heart was pounding as I asked Zoey to text Chloe saying I love you too even if we knew each other for such a small amount of time.

I had arrived at the northeast side of town as I found a company of cops and S.W.A.T they already set up a barrier around the north east of town as I landed they took noticed of me and approched.

Officer: well if it isn't Iron ghost!

Brian: what?

Officer: you didn't here what people have been calling you?

Brian: no because I was didn't have access to the news or was it spreading around social media?

Officer: spreading over social media some having mean things to say over tiktok

Brian: I will plus I have seen to many different sides of that app..

Zoey: Brian, Elite and your suit have arrived.

As she said that we could Soon here loud footsteps  metal on cement as we all turned our direction to the sound as we spotted the metal samurai suit, Gigachad and Elite that was 8'6  apparently but they soon approched us.

Officer: who the fuck are those?

Elite: I am Elite also known as the arbiters from a famous game back when humanity was still alive.

Gigachad: and I am Gigachad as I will be assisting you with the ground troops

Officer: I see then... where is your weapon?

Elite: I have a anti-aircraft gun that is permanently attached to my arm that I can use.

He said raising his right arm slightly to have the officers eyes track down to his gun. Which worked

Officer: and what about you Chad?

Gigachad: I have my fists

Officer: ... that's worse then bringing a sword or knife to a gun fight...

Brian: totally...

I said sarcasticly as he apparently didn't pay attention as he turned to Elite.

Officer: will that weapon damage Iron Ghost?

Once he asked that I could see the Samurai suit slap itself as I realized what was about to happen next

Gigachad: welp...

Elite: hmm let's find out

Brian: N-

Next thing you know it you hear a loud ass bang and for me I was sent flying about 20 yards as my body made contact with the earth as I skidded through the ground before I stopped.

Officer: HOLY SHIT FRIENDLY FIRE!

I groaned a bit, getting up as that definitely will leave a large bruise now...

Brian: hmm I wonder why that happened "OFFICER"

I said sarcasticly as the officer but his hand behind his head as I approched them, as everyone else had turned their heads from the loud bang.

Elite: you ok?

Brian: fuck you..

Elite: yes sir..

Officer: okeh-...

Zoey: Brian I picked up approximately 30 aircrafts approching and fast!

Zoey said through the other suit so everyone heard as I nodded as I tapped the under the chin as it seemed to delay before turning into a briefcase as I attached it to my lower back.

Officer: HOLY shit that was cool!

Brian: don't get distracted now officer there are several aircraft coming this way elite get in position 27 meters and shoot down any aircraft that gets to close got that?

Elite: Roger that.

Officer: what about you?

Brian: I'm taking them out from the skies just watch out for the incoming vehicles.

I said as I instantly took up into the skies, once I got to the height the aircrafts are I could make out small dots in the distance as Zoey already knew the routine as she turned the thrusters up to maximum overdrive as I was going approximately 3010km/h.

Approching the aircraft as it gotten close enough for me to bashed my fist into the nose of the aircraft as I see it try to move as it blew up in an instant as I can out clean as I went after the other aircraft as I approched the next one some had tried to reach the city but they where met with Elites bullets as it destroyed 3 of them as they retreated as Zoey hacked into the their radio.

Pilot 2: HEY I NEED HELP OVER HERE I GOT THE NO-FUR ON MY FUCKING BACK!!

I then proceeded as I got over top of the engine pulling out my daggers as I dug them into the metal as it was able to pierce as I must've hit some wires as the engine had shut off as it started falling to the ground, and in a few moments I could see Elite as he was pointing his gun at us as I jumped off the jet daggers in hand as the in a split moment the jet was ingulfed in flames as itcrash landed into a field as I can see about 8 of them on the ground in flames.

In the moment I hear rockets being fired as I turned around to see 2 rockets coming in hot as I sheathed my daggers and quickly pulled out 2 kunai and thew them at each rocket as they blew up. I heard a jet behind me as I turned around to feel it bash against the now forming bruise on my stomach as I slid through the cockpit of the pilot to the back of the jet sliding down the wing as I quickly drew my dagger and dug the blade almost at the edge of wing as my body was hanging in the air, I groaned in pain as it felt like being hit by a train except it lasts longer, but I had to forget about It because the jet began twirling around to shake me off which almost work but I held on despite the pain as I grabbed my other dagger as I pulled myslef closer so I could dig my blade so my body can get onto the jet as I get myself to the cockpit as I sheathed my dagger and I smashed my foot into the glass as it I could hear the pilot scream.

Brian: sorry about that I'm just gonna...

I said as I reached for the eject lever as I pulled it and off goes the pilot I sheathed my other dagger and took up to the sky, as I could see there was 2 more jets as Elite probably took care of the rest as the last 2 Jets where getting closer and closer as I could hear their turret charging up.

Meanwhile with David

This so called Zoey who is the A.I of both suits of Brian's had sent us a live feed of the fight with one different angle as it was from one of those power suits, as we seen the entire thing seeing Brian was currently dodging the bullets from the 2 jets firing at him as he tried diving, going over, going left, right. But they always seem to follow.

Brian: dammit these bitches can't leave me alone!

Brian said to himself as we heard rockets being fired.

Brian: oh shit..

Brian then quickly turned himself over as he then threw 4 more of his kunai as it blew up the 4 rockets as he then gone forward through the smoke and head smashed into one of the jets as it exploded shortly after as it split open as I saw Brian climb out of the jet and continued the fight.

General: commander we have several civilians here and we don't know what to do!

David: set up a camp around the outskirts of this base and send in several troops too

General: yes sir

And with that the general left as I continued watching the fight.

Back to Brian

After raming myself into that Jet I could hear several gunshots below me as I began flying in the direction of the city as the jet followed, soon Elite took notice and shot the last jet as it blew up and crashed into the road.

Brian: Chad give me eyes of the field!

I ordered as a screen appeared showing the several troops shooting at the line as alot of them where getting shot at same with the other side, I flew to the direct spot the enemy would be as I cut off the thrusters sending me straight down to the ground.

Brian: ZOEY SWITCH SUITS!

Zoey: Roger that Brian.

Soon enough I could feel the cold breeze against my entire body thanks to physics but after a min I could see the ground till the other suit incase me in the suit and with momentum positioned it so my feet would land.inches from the ground and unfortunate anthro was crushed as landed making a crevus in the ground as the body of the one I crushed had a splatter of blood all over the place.

I stood up tall unsheathing the 2 katanas on my back as everyone aimed their weapons as me as I stood still as a statue till Chad showed up and bashed a hummer causing it to explode as there was several screams as the where set on fire as most of them turned to gigachad, I then lunged at one of the closest as I cut cleanly through their bullet proof vest slicing one in half as gigachad was curve stomping every troop and vehicle as I continued my part as I made quick work of the troops slicing them threw the neck, torso and head as blood spilled everywhere as the troops began retreating, I would have usually left them alone as I decided follow then by walking taking every step menacingly.

Officer(radio): What are you doing?

Brian: I'm not letting them go that easily...

I said as I continued following them making sure they don't leave my sight, the sun was setting as we began to approching a forest as a smirk appeared on my face as It's time to make these anthros feel like they are in a actual horror movie..

Meanwhile with the troops (nightfall.)

We had just set up camp as we hoped we weren't followed as we had the fire going and the remaining troops which was approximately 100 as we started with 250 troops and several hummers but 2 people killed all of off like Flys and that suit was destroying our vehicles like it was made out of cardboard.

Troop 7: does anyone feel like we are being watched?

One troop asked as I began feeling it too as I instantly turned around to see absolutely nothing as I turned around I realized everyone around this camp was growing paranoid now as I grabbed the radio and spoken into it.

Troop 49: hey has your company grown paranoid?

Troop100: negative why?

Troop 49: we have a feeling that something or something is watching us..

Troops 27: HOLY SHIT!!

We all turned our heads too see the Troop standing over a dead Troop holding a flashlight as we all gotten up grabbing our rifles and approched as we saw the dead corpse, the body was had its arms legs and torso decapitate as the head was curved stomped.

Troop 92: w...what the fuck..

Troop 68: wait anyone seen Luke?

We all looked around to see Luke was nowhere to be seen as I contacted the other camps near us.

Troop49: hey did you guys see Luke he seemed to disappear.

Troop 100: negative.

Troop78: negative.

We all heard a branch snap as we all whipped our heads towards the forest guns pointed as all we could hear was the sound of the wind moving the branches.

Troop 100(radio): hey uh.. we found Luke... he's been sliced through the head...

Troop 34(radio): hey um.. alot of the troops from this camp have dissapeared and.. *twig snaps* OH-!!

The radio cut off as we could hear gunshots of the camp near us followed by ding sound as we all exchanged glances to one another as I talked into the radio.

Troop 49: I WANT ANYONE WHOS STILL ALIVE TO COME TO MY POSITION NOW!

I demanded as we waited as 37 troops came to us as now our numbers dropped down from 100 to
40 troops.

Troop 79: ok what the fuck is going on we are now dropping like flies..

Troop 22: i-idk man

Troop 33: guys let's ju-

All of a sudden he was cut off followed by choking as we all pointed our guns at the spot Matt was taken as our hearts raced several moments passed as we all waited the choking stopped as no one wanted to dare step foot in there, all of a sudden Kunais came flying out of the trees and killed 3 guys injuring the 4th as we began shooting but it seemed to be useless as more and more of them where thrown killing or injuring us as 26 of us where dead and 7 where injured as we now ran out of ammunition the only thing we could do was turn and run leaving the injured behind as we heard them call out to us before we heard scream as we continued running only 5 of us remained as we all where terrified as we continued running soon one of us tripped as se kept running when I looked I saw her try to yell at us but then I see a black figure curve stomp her head as my eyes widened as we ran without stop tears forming in my eyes as if this was a horror movie.
I slowed down knowing I was far away from whatever that was as I breathed a little heavy I looked and there was only 2 of me and one other.

Troop 49: how did we lose 2 more?!

The guy stood up and stared at me as he didn't respond as it worried me more.

Troop 49: hello?

He then fell to the floor face first dead with a kunai in the back of his head as now it was only me, I saw a blue outline of something as I ducked out of instinct and hear something hit the tree as I look up to see a kunai as I scrambled to my feet and began running again as I tried taking several turns to loose him as I see a cave as I turned to see the thing wasn't there as I turned into the cave and sat down deep within the cave as I tried holding into my tears as I let out sobs here and there hoping it doesn't find me till I feel a hand clamp my snout shut as I begin to let put muffled screams before I herd him talk to me.

???: listen closely as I want you to return to Ashley and tell her that if she dares us again I will come for her and her army you got that?

I let out a muffled yes as he punched me in the back of the head making everything go black....

Now back to Brian :D

My Armour now splattered with the blood of those I killed my katana dripping with blood as I decided to keep this one alive to give Ashley a message as I make my way out of the dark and errie cave and into the starry night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.1K 30
A soldier knows his duty and he will fight to his last breath, for his honor is loyalty. When an experiment to win the war goes wrong, a man who volu...
1.3K 45 15
It is the year 2028. A new virus broke out of a laboratory, turning one person on earth into a furry. The virus is transmitted by bites, much like a...
22.4K 670 13
It started out as a new dame same thing for the young Y/N Hayashi, that was until "they" came and everything went to hell. Will Y/N and a group of hi...
194K 1.3K 21
Giant book of Male-Reader intercepts would have stop a while ago but a writers dream ya know. Mainly furry but i can do other types rarely and will a...