TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-26

326 22 1
By Violetficsfor7

I read ahead,
Dear diary,
Here I am sitting beside my grandson, who ik is there with me , can feel me but in which world he is rn idk, his lips are dry , skin is getting blue, has dark circles under his eyes and messy hair, wearing the hospital patient clothes he looks so bad! I want my child to recover soon and I wanna take him back home . It's been a month now , and doctors said they don't think he's recovering even a bit , all the money that I had saved were spent on his treatment, now I don't have money to give to the hospital. I don't even sleep properly coz I'm worried about him, will he wake up soon? Or will he wake up after I'll die? No body knew. I was feeling better after seeing him but didn't wanted him to be like this ever, never knew an angel like him would go through all this, such a kindhearted kid.

Y/n: kindhearted? angel? Is that really Taehyung? What happened to him?
I flipped ahead and saw the date was almost after a week , no pages were ripped too. Curiosity hit me and I started reading ahead.

Dear diary,
It's been almost a week since I last gave a visit to Taehyung. I had gone to my village to get some money for him but look at my luck, doctors gave me a good news ! He was awake , and now he was back home. Yesterday only he came back.
But , dear diary, idk but I'm not getting my old Taehyung vibes from him anymore, he became pale and more fair, his touch is so cold and eyes have changed it's colour, even though he's smiling normally at me but his eyes give me a glare look which seems to be his soft side.
Has he too?

Y/n: he changed!? Woah! Something would have happened in the hospital only!
I flipped the page to a new part

Dear diary,
I finally found it! Yes he's not a human anymore , he became a Vampire! I was literally thinking that smthng wrong happened with him and if you're thinking does he know about his elder brother, so yes he does but he just knows he died but doesn't know how and actually he's dead but should I say dead-alive?
This place was not safe for him, actually for humans here, so I took him faraway to somewhere in cold where the weather was mostly cold so I decided to take him to hills .
We bought a hut and started living there.

Y/n: woah! This is like a movie!
I flipped the page and saw the part written of after two months.

Dear diary,
I wasn't feeling well today, I had dinner and went back to my room last night but suddenly I had an urge to barf, I ran towards the washroom and let out my stomach, I got scared when I saw blood in sink, I vomitted blood???
Since a few days I was even having severe headache , I decided to go to doctor the next day, that is today.
And so I did, I went to doctor and as I wasn't hoping for it but it happened , doctor told me I had throat cancer and was living on the last stages, anything could happen to me within a few days.
I came back home and decided to not to tell anything regarding this to Taehyung. I observed him since a few months , he's sleeping in the morning time and goes out somewhere at night , I once saw his red eyes when he came back!
He became cold from soft, he needed love which I gave him but after entering the vampire world he's actually like a new born who's craving for it, he needs an environment in which ppl like him are there, I knew initially he felt so insecure about himself , his thirst for blood started to grow when I used to come around him and coz he loved me that much he used to control it and run away.
It would have been so hard for him to be like that in his early vampire stages! Then I started training him , and he now is an animal blood drinker due to which his eyes have turned golden from deep red! But I'm worried what if someone in future comes into his life who's blood's smell is so strong that it drives him crazy! His yellow eyes will start turning to red , but I hope he stops himself from hurting that person until and unless they didn't do anything wrong!

Y/n:.......

The book almost fell from my hands when I remembered our first meet, his eyes turned deep red from golden! So does it mean I make him- no! It can't be!

U knew it was wrong for u to stay near him not only for u but also for him , he couldn't control himself when he's around you! But that's his teachings only, that he got from his Grandma to not hurt someone physically by his powers until and unless that human did something really wrong! That's y he always controlled his strong desire of sucking a human blood, your blood, and always saved u from being sucked up by other vampires like for eg. He wrapped his coat around your wounded area when you got shot!

I continued reading ahead.

Dear diary,
Now is the time I have to say goodbye to this world I could feel my heart stopping day by day and maybe in a day or two I'll leave this world, I gave responsibility of Taehyung to his aunt and uncle who too were vampires, I was a bit worried if they'll give him the love he deserves or not coz they were Mafias and if he also gets involved in this mafia stuff I don't think he'll get that love and strength in the way he should get but will become cold and rude , but ignoring those things I reminded myself that he will be in proper hands only and nothing would happen like that, being positive I thought that now I could die peacefully, but before I do ,
Taehyung dear, if you're reading this, I wanna tell u somethings , here's a map I'm giving u , there's something there for you , you'll get to know more about yourself from there, I love you! Take care.

Y/n: map?
I searched it ahead but it was the last page after that the diary was empty.
Y/n: aish! What's with map? And if he'll get to know more about himself then I too can get to know more about him !

I looked up and suddenly a thought came in my mind!

I thought of following this secret path, maybe this path has something to do with this diary, what if this leads to where grandma was indicating in her diary.

I took the book with me and started walking towards the secret path.

I took careful steps while being all curious to know what was down there, I saw stone walls around me , and as the staircase ended I was there in a hallway, it was srsly damn old and deep dark ,

I thought of taking a flaming torch with me , I carefully stepped forward as I saw it as a beautiful hidden corridor like in castles ,

I was overwhelmed by the beauty, how it was made gave me vibes as if I went in some of my history chapter, I saw some curious paintings on the walls ,

Y/n: a girl in black gown, the jawline ar-
That's when I got it!
Y/n: it's neck! Wah! I knew it!

I walked ahead and went to another painting, but wait..
Y/n: why does this look like my pearl bracelet!?
I looked at it more carefully

Y/n: oh yes it is!
I was more curious now maybe the answers to my questions were here only, I walked ahead,
I saw a narrow corridor with red lights attached on the ground it looked beautiful!
(But scary too)

As I stepped ahead I saw water on the ground , just a lil bit below which those red lights were attached, then came another staircase , I walked down and the view ahead after reaching down was srsly giving me vampire vibes.

It was a red-black room which looked beautiful ! Looking back to where i came from it looked so different as if i had stepped into a whole different world! Being all excited and curious I walked down the stairs . Wandering around in that room i felt it's magical feeling. It was so unique and totally different from the outside world, mesmerized by its beauty i walked ahead and soon i reached a door, it seemed old , my eyes fell on its door knob and without thinking anything i twisted it open . It slowly opened with cracking sound which kinda sounded creepy but soon my eyes met the view inside! It was a room filled with Vampire stuff, some was even witchcraft, like some Voodoo dolls were there too idk why? But watching all this i have to say the sound of the door was worth it! It matched with the room's appearance. Amazed by its mysterious feeling I stepped inside as i started to look around.
Conical caps, blood in small bottles, a small mirror , and many more.

On the corner I found a stone shelf on which old papers were kept and among them I saw a thick book, which gave me conjuring (magical) vibes, yet again.

I walked towards it and pulled it out from the shelf. It was so dusty so i blew some air over it and even moved my hand over it to get a clear look of the book.
Vampire secrets !
The title said.

Y/n: maybe this is something which I was searching for!

I took a seat and started flipping through the book..

*Vampires are the creatures who live in remote areas away from humans , they crave for blood, drinking blood is their habit and it's their food, they sometimes eat human food but that if done regularly will harm them only. In their veins we don't see blood but venom, when once injected inside a human's neck would turn that human into a vampire. Vampires are immortal, the only way they can die ever is by exposing themselves in sunlight, through fire or basically heat, they don't want to be in sunlight as they're afraid of it,  by pushing a wooden stake through heart or decapitation can kill a vampire.*

Y/n: oh so that's why they always have their curtains pulled together. And that's the reason why Taehyung's room is so dark.

*_How Vampires are born_*
Most of the times we say Vampires are evils, when human dies then maybe a black cat went above his body which curses the dead body to become a vampire, or sometimes through the spell by a witch. Most common way of how vampires are made/born is when a vampire bites the neck of the human or a dead human.

*_Features_*
Vampires are cold blooded , their skin is pale, and are very fair, their touch is cold, they can see even the micro things very correctly, their speed is as similar to the speed of light, they sleep during the day time and work during the night time. They have fangs which they inject in a mammals skin to suck blood which is their food.
Vampires are not like normal humans , they can be very dangerous and it's better if humans don't be friends with them , coz they may even lose their lives if they ever decided to stay with vampires.
Vampires and humans both are deadly for eachother so it's mandatory for them to be away from eachother.
Vampires with golden eyes are animal blood drinkers and vampires with red eyes are human blood drinkers,
Vampires belonging to each category can not be other , but to Vampires, human blood is what they crave for the most, once being engaged with animal blood it's really difficult to change to human blood drinkers and vice versa, but it's always not this way. Most vampires in now a days are animal blood drinkers only but just like vampires there are hyenas and wolves who crave for human blood alot.

If somehow it happens that an animal blood drinkers eyes changes from golden to red then to deep red by seeing a human it means that human's blood's smell is very tempting for the vampire to control his animal blood drinking self and that human is changing him to a human blood drinker, vampires at this stage feels it almost out of their control to control their thirst of drinking blood of a human. For such a reason it's said for a human to not be friends or stay with a vampire for too long especially when they're changing them .
They have this ability to read any one's mind . Due to the fact that they're cold blooded even a scratch or any wound which they got can get healed up really fast. They like to stay in cold regions and change their dwelling place according to the weather.

Vampires at times can get really caring, if they love someone truly they won't harm them just like humans, not only they're extremely handsome/beautiful they know they can make even normal humans fall for em but when one does they try their best to keep that feeling of them strong.
The weakest point of Vampires in a human is their neck, usually Vampires just, like that part of humans, only coz of their habit of sucking blood from there, this makes the human around that vampire feel insecure as they're always looking at that human's neck , but that's a fact that when a vampire gives a kiss on a human's neck aka biting area then that human can tell themselves that they're safe with them.
Vampires who fall in love with someone does this to show they're not harmful to them, some does some doesn't , it depends from vampire to vampire.
Giving a sign of relief to their mate by showing love instead of being selfish and just bite the neck is not what vampires who truly love someone does.

*Enough of love talks now let's come to some important things which a vampire needs to understand*

Once someone becomes a vampire, their feelings , their personality that they had as a human gets doubled. Vampires can hypnotise a human , can alter memories and can even erase memories. They have incredible healing powers and they're very very strong

*There's so much more to know about a vampire and you'll know it soon as you've now entered the vampire world.*

*_this shows that vampires are not fictional characters, they are there in real world and not only in stories, there's a saying , things that can't be seen doesn't mean they don't exist*

Y/n's pov
These were the last pages of the book, I closed it and kept staring at the cover of the book.

Y/n: ......damn....this was so much! It was written that humans should stay away from vampires and vice versa but still this jerk kidnapped me!? Ik my life is in serious danger, he calls me one of his enemies and what if- if he sucked my blood!?
He'll kill me for sure! I've seen his eyes turning red from golden, him coming closer to my neck initially , he loses his control over his urge of sucking human blood coz of me!
N-no! He-he shouldn't come closer to me ! N-never!

I felt my hands shaking body shivering as scary thoughts started going through my mind! I was scared as hell rn. I have to do something before it gets too late!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
62.5K 2.4K 42
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...
5.4K 347 10
It has been centuries since the noble vampire Taehyung has allowed himself to want another. He had thought his emotions under control, his chilled he...
5.9K 1K 35
*editing small details and tense but you can proceed to read* β€’Red was never beautiful for him, but he made him want to bath in his crimson loveβ€’ ❝Wh...