The King's Queen

By TheOmniPotter

Belladonna is around 3188 years old and had been a vampire since her 17th birthday. She had been searching fo... More

Characters
Aesthetic
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Dear Peoples!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Pet leads/Harnesses
HOLY SHIT!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Baby Photos!
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 45
Baby pictures!!
Chapter 46
Baby Pictures!!
Chapter 47
Baby Pictures!!
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Author's Note!
Question
Sequel

Chapter 42

1.7K 42 3
By TheOmniPotter

<Belladonna POV>

A month passed since the Cullen children said hallo to the world and I had started noticing my mates acting weird around me. This was only intensified when I was locked inside my rooms and not let out until sunset. I  only had Jane and Alec for company an even they left me only leaving an outfit on my bed. I quickly changed into the black an red dress, black tights, black leather jacket, black heeled boots and various ruby jewellery.

Once I was finally allowed to open the door, I found a rose petal pathway bordered with candles leading to no-where. Obviously I followed it - I mean who wouldn't! The path twisted and turned throughout the castle before ending at the gardens.

I smiled at the fairy-lights decorating the garden and followed the sound of violins in hopes of finding my mates.

And found them I did. They were dressed in suits that each sort of represented them while matching my outfit, Marcus' was black and white, Aro's was black and red an Caius' was plain black. They were waiting for me under a gazebo I didn't realize we had.

I smiled as I reached them and they each gave me a soft kiss before Demetri showed up with four glasses of blood accompanied by Felix with a violin. After we had finished drinking, Demitri took the glasses away while Felix began to play they each took turns twirling me around the gazebo before the music came to an end and they each dropped to one knee in front of me pulling a ring each out of their pocket s they did so. Aro's ring was a ruby with a white diamond encrusted band, Marcus' was a sapphire in a white diamond-encrusted band and Caius' was a black diamond with a black diamond encrusted band.

I gasped as Aro began to speak, "My sweet Tesoro, mi mariposa, I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes for the first time, I knew then I would marry you, you would be queen at my side. Now I wish to make that wish come true."

"Il mio veleno, When our eyes locked all that time ago I knew I was done for - I would do anything if only to see a smile on your face. I knew from when we met I would be you husband and seeing you round with my child makes me not want to wait any longer, cara mia." Caius spoke, the words obviously coming straight from his heart. By now if I could be crying I would be and we still had one more to go.

"Mia Fiamma, before I met you I was a shell of myself, never speaking, never smiling, forced to watch the bond between us never change, never grow stronger. Then you glided into my life with all the grace of a thousand queens. There is nothing that could stop me being with you. I will stand by you until you turn me away but I hope that day never comes, Mio Fiore." Marcus stated, nerves and love in both his words and his eyes. 

"Therefore, Il nostro splendido compagno, we ask you to make us the happiest men on earth and become our bride. Belladonna Marie Mayflower, will you marry us?" They asked in unison - I smiled wider than I thought I could as I just screamed my answer at them as I fell into their arms.

"YES!"

 Il nostro splendido compagno = Our gorgeous mate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 7.7K 31
Meredith Cullen is the sister of Carlisle Cullen. She decided to go and enjoy the world a little before returning to her brother and his family. One...
21.8K 1.1K 16
MARRY FIRST, LOVE LATER Who says you can't fall in love at first sight with your blind date?! An adorable internet celebrity streamer with a delicate...
32.6K 728 21
This is the story of Bella Swans twin sister, Willow Swan and Caius volturi. When Willow moves back to forks with her sister Bella the one thing she...
234K 3.5K 26
Mason Jazabell Cullen is the twin of Renesmee Carlie Cullen. She is the unloved twin. She grows slower. Actually she's fully human. Will they finally...