๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ“ (#2)

By ride_dick_bicycle

Bringing men to their knees, begging for just a touch from the tip of her fingers is what ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข... More

characters aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: It's the most wonderful time of the year...๐ŸŽ…

Chapter 11

8.4K 224 33
By ride_dick_bicycle

~~~

I followed Dion and his assistant while walking around the building. We passed a lot of offices, then got into the elevator and went to the first floor. Dion was walking too fast so I had to walk faster to catch up on him. Since my heels were high, when I reached next to him I stumbled a little but thankfully held onto his arm so I won't fall. Dion frowned and gave me the side-eye.

"Sorry." I muttered and let go of him.

When we arrived in front of a big wooden door, Dion's assistant opened it and we walked down the few stairs which lead to a big room full of wines. I was in awe looking at the many shelves full of different kind of "Dionysus" wines.

"Bonsoir Mr. Andre, c'est si bon de vous voir." Dion's voice broke me out of my thoughts. (Good evening Mr. Andre, it's so good to see you)

"Ah Dion! C'est si bon de vous voir aussi. Comment as-tu été?" (Oh Dion! It's so good to see you too, how have you been?)

"J'ai été bon. Je suis content que nous travaillions à nouveau ensemble." (I have been good. I'm glad we're working together again)

They continued greeting each other as me and his assistant stood there. When Mr. Andre finally noticed me, his eyes literally lit up. I was too uninterested to work my charm.

Mr. Andre was around his forties, maybe. He had light brown, short hair and blue eyes. Dressed in a red suit and a black shirt he wasn't too bad but not really my type.

"Je m'excuse pour ma grossièreté, comment pourrais-je ne pas saluer cette beauté," Mr. Andre said and made his way towards me. "I'm Andre Duval." He said in his thick french accent and kissed my hand. (I apologize for my rudeness, how could I not greet this beauty)

I gave him a small smile. "I'm Adeline Campbell, it's nice to meet you."

Andre immediately locked eyes with me and let go of my hand. He cleared his throat and chuckled. "Campbell...as Elias Campbell's daughter?"

"Yes."

Mr. Andre took a step back as Dion's gaze burned into my face, I can feel his intense stare.

Is he jealous?

Mr. Andre said something to Dion as they turned around and walked towards a big table which was full of wine glasses and bottles. I didn't know what to do so I followed them again. Mr. Andre's phone started ringing which left me alone with Dion and his assistant. I felt Dion leaning down to whisper something in my ear.

"Fake or not, you still have a fiance. Try and don't seduce my partners." His low voice murmured in my ear.

I smirked. "I don't promise anything."

He clenched his jaw slightly and opened his mouth to say something but in that same moment, Mr. Andre walked in.

"Sorry for waiting. I'm here now, shall we do some wine tasting?"

"Of course," Dion said and opened one of his bottles. "C'est notre vin rouge le plus célèbre." (This us our most famous red wine). Dion said while opening the bottle and pouring some wine in three glasses. He handed Mr. Andre a glass then me.

Yey!

I first smelled the fresh aroma of the wine and then took a sip, devouring it's sweet taste.

"Il est délicieux." (It's delicious). I said, surprising them with my knowledge in french.

"It's beautiful, just like Adeline." Mr. Andre said, obviously flirting.

I never felt more uncomfortable.

I kept my reaction natural and tried not to make a scene. I saw Dion tightening the grip on his glass and putting it on the table. "Shall we try the next one?"

"Yes, of course." Mr. Andre agreed.

Dion opened another bottle which looked like white wine. We did the whole tasting process again.

"Ce vin sent bon." (This wine smells good). Mr. Andre said while smelling the wine as I did the same and nodded.

I wasn't a big expert in wines but I can say that they tasted amazing. I couldn't decide if I liked the red or the white better. Everything was so tasty.

Dion went to the shelves and pulled out another bottle with a smirk on his face. "Pinot Noir," he said while opening it and pouring it into our glasses. "It exhibits an aroma of ripe blackcurrants, with herbal and spicy nuances and a complex taste of strawberries and raspberries, rounded by vanilla, chocolate and toasty notes. It taste varies based on climate and producer style so that's why is a challenging wine to make. And it's my favorite."

I listened carefully to every word that Dion said. He swirled his glass as I also followed his movement. He and Mr. Andre took a sip first then I did.

It tastes...elegant. And expensive, I can say. I could taste some cherry and raspberry, and cinnamon.

"Where does it originate from?" I dared to ask.

"Burgundy, region of France." Dion answered and put his glass down. "Alors, votre avis Monsieur Andre?" (So, what is your opinion Mr. Andre?)

"Ce vin est splendide, formidable, merveilleux!" (This wine is splendid, great, marvellous). "Everything was amazing, merci Mr. Dion."

"I'm glad." Dion said as they shook hands with Mr. Andre.

When they were done, Mr. Andre turned to me and took my hand in his, placing another kiss as I cringed. "The best part, meeting you Adeline." He gave me a flirtatious smile to which I responded with a light chuckle.

"It was nice to meet you too."

Dion cleared his throat as his assistant appeared from somewhere. Mr. Andre finally let go of me and said a final "goodbye" then made his way outside with Dion's assistant accompanying him.

We were left alone...again.

I looked around the room trying not to make anything more uncomfortable. I was curious about Dion's business, I don't know why, I just am.

"Do you produce wine here too, in LA?"

"No, just in France. My office here is for taking care of the import of wine from France."

I nodded and leaned on the table behind me. "You don't have like a- a vineyard here?"

"No, just in France." He said while coming closer to me. Dion stood right in front of me, we were close to each other, very close. He leaned even closer as my breath hitched. His rich scent invaded my space. My heart fluttered for a second when I raised my head so my eyes can come in contact with his well built chest which was peeking out of his shirt. Dion grabbed his glass of wine which was placed on the table behind me.

And here I thought that he was going to do something else.

You're embarrassing, girl.

I was left dumbfounded and I could feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment. I guess it didn't go unnoticed by Dion since when he pulled back, I could see a proud smirk on his face.

He's so- ugh!

I turned around and grabbed my glass of wine, taking one big gulp of Pinot Noir.

His favorite.

Dion suddenly leaned on the table next to me. Swirling his glass in his hand while being deep in his thoughts was enough to make me unable to stop staring at him. Fuck, why does he have to be so handsome? With his white shirt which showed off his muscular biceps, his well styled hair, strong jawline, full lips...

I can't resist him. We both know that.

I took a sip of his favorite wine and kept it in my mouth. I stood up, walking towards him and putting my hands on his thighs, spreading them apart so I can stand between them.

I traced my fingers on his jawline as he cocked an eyebrow. Grabbing his chin, I gently touched my lips on his. I put my hand on his dick and rubbed it, feeling it getting harder. Carefully, not to spill the wine in my mouth, I placed a small kiss on his lips. He couldn't resist my hands and lips touching him so even if he wanted to, he still opened his mouth wide enough for me to spill the wine from mine to his mouth. A few drops slid down my lower lip when I pulled away, watching him gulp. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and smirked.

"I hope what happened at the engagement party will remain our secret." I said, keeping eye contact with his lust-filled eyes.

With that said, I left him with an angry grip on his glass and a big problem in his pants.

Hey guys, feel free to fix any mistakes with my french translation. I don't know french and it's all from google translate :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.6K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
20.8K 1K 7
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
111K 2.9K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
38.3K 727 33
Book 1 of The Adeline Series Tom Kaulitz X Oc " what's your name, pretty girl? " He asks, a small smirk forming on his face as decides to take a step...