Honkai Impact: Trigger Odyssey

Av KazeharuHayato

(A crossover fanfiction of Honkai Impact 3 x Ultraman Trigger, with several alterations.) A seemingly normal... Mer

Ch-1
Ch- 2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
whoops. made a big oopsie.
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20

Ch-7

858 27 6
Av KazeharuHayato

[Training in Progress]

Kengo moved near the structure. He drew out his right hand and looked at it. He remembered how that single moment changed his life drastically. With a deep breath, he slowly reaches out and his hand made contact with it as his eyes closed.

From that instant, it happened again.

Memories came flowing into his mind via various images.

There was a lady who's silhouette was encompassed with golden light giving someone the what it seemed to be a variation of the GUTSparklence. A person holding the Circle Arms up in the darkened sky above what could seem like a temple. Trigger was fighting various enemies with the weapon, specially three significant Giants, one of them was Carmeara.

Kengo soon gasped, his eyes shot wide open and he released his hand from the surface, with him looking at his palm after witnessing those.

'Those were..'

A glow took his attention which made him turn to his front, seeing the structure obtaining cracks. The light emitted from the cracks became brighter, to a point where Kengo needs to shield his eyes with his arms. A minute later, the light soon died down and Kengo lowered his arms.

In front of him was no longer the view of the structure. Instead, it was a Giant Sword with a purple outer blade with several gold markings on the white body and an elongated oval shape. The hand was surrounded by a red ring which served as its guard.

"This is..."

"The Circle Arms. Ultraman Trigger's personal weapon."

Kengo looked at the weapon and walked towards it then puts his hand to the purple blade. The sword glowed then shrinked down into a smaller size. His hand now grabbed its handle and pulled it away from the ground. His eyes gazed at the item, scanning every detail it had before doing a couple of swings with it.

"How is it?"

"It's very light. If I'm being honest... It doesn't look like an ancient artifact. It looks more like a toy."
Kengo honestly stated.

"Aesthetics... People of the Ultra Ancient Civilization had some weird taste."
Akito remarked, agreeing to what Kengo said.

"What do I do with this now?"

"Just leave it here for now. I still need to observe it. You can go back to the campus. Tomorrow will be PE Class, you should get ready."

"Understood."

"By the way, do you plan on attending the PE Class?"

"No. I tend to skip it when I can."

"......"

"What? Don't judge me. I always spend my time secured in a lab. Cut me some slack. I have to analyze your weapon. In addition, being the only male in the class would make things awkward for me. That was before you got there but that's besides the point."

"...Right."

-

Next day came, with an adult, the PE teacher, monitoring Himeko's class out in the open field for PE classes.

The rest of the students were in their PE Clothing, consisting of a white shirt and a red pants for girls, blue pants for the sole boy of the class, that being Kengo himself.

Kiana ran towards a structure and used her arms to propel herself over a tall structure at a great height. She now rolls her body in the air before landing onto a cushion pad with grace and with no problem.

"Remarkable as always, Miss Kaslana."
The PE teacher remarked and wrote her record onto the pad she had.

Kiana would then grin and hold up a V sign with her hands, with Mei and Bronya clapping. The latter lacked any enthusiasm, bordering more on mockery or boredom.

"Uh last one is.. Manaka Kengo.. please get ready."
The PE teacher instructed.

"It feels so awkward..."
Kengo muttered to himself as he walked up. Most of his classmate's eyes were on him. He can feel the stares and it made him feel uneasy.

'I can see why Akito always skips it..'

He lowered his body down and was on all fours, ready to sprint. Surrounding him were his classmates who were already finished with their turn. In front of him was a long distance, with the same structure in front and a thick pad. Due to how focused his other classmates, he felt pressured.

"Oh well.. here it goes."
He took a deep breath and sprints off towards the structure and the used his hands to launch himself over the platform at a mundane height, before fixing himself and landing on the pad. However, he failed to fixed his stance that caused him to fall onto his back.

"You might need to fix your landing next time. But that was suffice."
The PE teacher remarked and wrote his record onto the note pad.

Kengo could only let out a sigh as he got up and off from the cushion pad.

"Alright. That'll be for today! Class dismissed."

With that, the entire class scattered and went off for their own leisure. The things they used was left as it is for the next class to use.

"That was a bit embarassing..."
He muttered. His ears soon picked up a couple of steps approaching him, he peered to his side and saw Mei and Bronya approaching him.

"Are you okay Kengo?"

"I'm fine. I'm not really injured or anything."

"I see.."

A deep breath escaped from his lips.

"Say Kengo, would you like to join us for lunch?"
Mei asked.

"Oh um.. sure."
Kengo nodded.

-

"Ramen~!"
Kengo joyously remarked as he began eating the mentioned food from his bowl.

"You really like ramen, do you?"
Mei chuckled.

"Yes."
He answered, slurping the noodles happily.

"The Bronya wouldn't suggest eating that everyday. Although it fills the stomach, it's nutritional value doesn't have much to back it up. It's delicious, but not healthy."
Bronya remarked, causing both Kengo to awkwardly grin at her words.

"Ahaha.. right."
Kengo nodded and takes a sip directly from the bowl.

"This is delicious!"
Kiana remarked as she ate the same food Kengo's. However, the way she ate hers was much more aggressive compared to the lad's. In addition, she ignored Bronya's words.

"You have good taste Kento."
Kiana said as she ate some more.

"It's Kengo."
He corrected and drank some juice.

"......."
Bronya just shook her head in dismay at how Kiana was eating while Mei could only chuckle awkwardly while eating her plate of curry.

"By the way, Subject Kengo."

"Hmm?"

"Have you already have your personal weapon of choice?"

"Well.. I do have Akito's GUTSparklence.. so I guess that counts?"

"GUTSparklence? What's that?"
Kiana questioned while eating on her food.

"Idiotka, don't speak while you're mouth is full."
Bronya quickly darted at Kiana.

"Well its-"
He attempted to pull out his gun from within his clothes but stopped himself as he remembered that carrying his weapon within the campus was against the rules, and that they're only allowed with permit. Otherwise, it's to maintain safety regulations for both student and school personnel.

Akito told him to keep his GUTSparklence within himself all means necessary since it is needed at all times as it is his transformation item.

Going for the alternative, he pulled out his phone instead and showed them his weapon, which was exactly what he mentioned earlier.

"Oooohh."

"It looks like a toy though."
Kiana commented.

He can't argue though.. she was right..

"What does it do?"
Mei asked, curious.

"Well.. it shoots energy rounds."

"Really?! Damn! That's pretty amazing. Unlimited rounds has got to be the best thing."
Kiana remarked.

"Idiotka, just because its energy bullets, that doesn't mean it doesn't runs out of ammo."
Bronya countered.

"Though, that handle seems to have an empty slot?"
Mei pointed out.

"Now that you mentioned it, I see a slot there, Mei-senpai."

"Well... There's a special cartridge for it. Akito has given me a few ones."
Kengo stated.

"Is that all your weapon?"
Mei asked.

"Well.. I think?"

"That's all? Your loadout seems pretty light, without those special cartridge."
Kiana honestly stated.

"Well, Mei is armed with just a sword, Idiotka."
Bronya pointed out.

"Yeah.. but I suppose this is what I'm allowed to work with, I think."
Kengo muttered before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Subject Kengo, you don't have any actual combat experience, right?"
Bronya asked.

"Yes, unfortunately."
He admitted.

"Hmm.. Bronya, are students allowed to use the simulators?"
Mei asked.

"Well, yes Mei. But a permit is a must first. Why?"

"We're gonna train Kengo and give him some fighting experience."

"That'll be interesting! I'm in, Mei-senpai."
Kiana remarked.

"You're not going to train though, Idiotka. This will be for Subject Kengo's experience, not yours."

"Still~ it's fine if I join, riiiiight?"

"I'll.. take up on your offer. I have nothing to lose for this, right?"

Mei gave a nod to him.

"But before that, let's enjoy our lunch first!"
Kiana muttered, but soon froze as she found out that her bowl was already empty.

"Give me a moment."
Kiana quickly went off to get seconds.

"...what an appetite.."
Kengo silently muttered while Bronya sighed in dismay and Mei chuckled awkwardly.

-

Carmeara and Darrgon gathered at the depths of the ocean trench for a meeting. The lady Giant was focused on the mass of dark violet and pink, as if observing something. Darrgon, who was sitting down cross-legged, meditated. He soon got back up to his feet and turned to Carmearra.

"Why can't I launch an attack now, Carmeara? I have fully recovered my strength!"
Darrgon stated, but Carmeara ignored him and focused on what she was doing.

"Carmeara?"

"Silence, I'm busy here- Oh. I found it finally!"
Carmeara remarked.

"What have you found?"

"The statue of Gargorgon."

"Statue of Gargorgon? Do you have something in mind with it?"
Darrgon curiously asked.

"For my plans of course."
Carmearra states.

"Will it be able to help us obtain the key to the Eternity Core?"
Darrgon questioned.

"No. Although it won't help our search for the Eternity Core, it will serve its purpose for me."
Carmeara remarked as she walked away, leaving Darrgon by himself.

-

A dark room's door has opened, revealing Team V and Kengo that was the visitor. Bronya turned the lights off, lighting the place up which revealed the room in what it actually is. There several screens and keyboards that were on a large apparatus. Along with it was a large screen and another door.

"This is the simulation room?"

"Yes. Well, there's a better one at the field. This one is mostly for training purposes."
Mei remarked.

"I see..."
Kengo was at awe upon witnessing the room while Bronya turned the apparatus on.

"But I thought you're gonna train me?"
He asked.

"Yes, we did say that. But we're gonna have to see what you can do first so that we will know on what to do to help you improve."
Bronya remarked.

"Subject Kengo. Please arm yourself with your weapon of choice now."
Bronya told him.

"Already done."
Kengo remarked. He was already donning a belt that holstered his GUTSparklence and 3 Hyperkeys. Instead, these 'Hyperkeys' had images of various Giant Monsters (One with the three horns, One weird-looking one with two horns and One looking like a crocodile frog hybrid).

"What are those?"
Kiana asked as she looked at Kengo's Flashdrive-like devices.

"Oh these? Remember the slot Mei noticed before?"

"Yes?"

"They were meant for these, these are Kaiju Keys. These are basically the special cartridges I mentioned earlier."

"Kaiju Keys? What's that?"

"Well, from what Akito said, Kaiju Keys contains the data of the Kaijus. If used with the Gutsparklence, they're able to fire a project based on their primary attacks."
Kengo explained.

"That's amazing! Can I ask Akito to make one or two for me? Along with those Kaiju Keys as well?"

"I don't think he'd want to.."

"Aww..."

"Say, Subject Kengo, you mentioned Kaiju, right?"

"Well, yes. Kaijus, those Giant Monsters, Correct?"

"Yes. Giant Monster, or Kaijus are a species of organisms in great size with special ability developed during their evolution was also ravaged by the Honkai. Unfortunately, some of them are extinct while a few managed to live, hidden from humanity and is slumbering for some millenia. The ones that had appeared before are Honkai that had taken form of these Kaiju to destroy."
Bronya explained.

"I-I see..."

"Shicksal and Anti-Enthropy sought after these Kaijus for their data, but failed to do so. However, the Shizuma Foundation managed to obtain data about these Titans, and thus, being able to go on par with the two with their scientific breakthrough before Shicksal initiated a partnership."

'Akito.. you're amazing..'

"Where did you learn about these, Bronya?"
Kiana asked.

"From Teacher Himiko. She said she got it from someone that works from Shizuma Foundation, with the permit of their chairman."
Bronya answered.

'Wait.. has they already ...'
Mei thought.

"Now, Subject Kengo, please enter the door."

"Understood."

The lad went to the mentioned door. As it opened, he entered and he was greeted with a view of a spacious room inside. Everything was plain in white color with gray lines. Team V can see Kengo from the window while he couldn't see them, which made him tad bit nervous.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Simulation starting up."
Bronya announced as she began the start-up after typing onto the keyboard.

The environment around Kengo would now be changed into a secluded room. Said room wasn't in good shape as it seem that several things are thrashed around and was rather messy for comfort.

"Before everything begins, The Bronya would like to inform you that even though this is a simulation, you'd experience pain. Please be warned, Subject Kengo."
Bronya warned him.

"Understood. Let's start."
Kengo responded.

Gaining his response, Bronya typed into the keyboard. Her encodes summoned 1 Honkai Zombies that is armed with scythe.

"Let's start with an easy one. Your goal is to eliminate the zombie. Begin."

And with her signal, the Armed Zombie began charging at him.

The first one charged quickly at Kengo, swinging down its scythe at him. Instinctively, he held his hand up and summoned his energy shield which protected him and knocked off the zombie. He quickly drew his gun and shoots. Only after the 4th to 7th shot was he able to take down the zombie.

"Using the recoil of his shield to get some distance and shoot... Not bad, but kind of underwhelming as a strategy."
Kiana muttered.

"Take it easy Kiana.. Kengo's not used to these.."
Mei remarked.

"Subject Kengo, are you okay?"
Bronya asked through the comms.

"I-I'm fine."
He answered.

"Do you have any fighting style acquainted with? Like Martial Arts or any wrestling moves?"
Kiana asked through the comms.

"Well.. n-no.. No I don't.."
Kengo hesitantly admitted, causing Kiana to sigh.

"We're gonna increase the difficulty to 2 zombies."
Bronya remarked coded the simulation to create 2 zombies that is armed with scythe.

As the two zombies manifested, the first one quickly attacked. A second one quickly came in and did the same, striking its scythe at him but it was also knocked away. They quickly returned and continue their attack relentlessly, forcing Kengo to retain his barrier.

"Subject Kengo, you can't always be on the defensive."
Bronya told him.

Their continuous attacks slowly tore the barrier, with each attack causing more and more cracks to appear. Eventually, it shattered from the last strike, knocking him to the ground and Kengo was now left wide open.

"Kengo!"
Mei looked worrily at her friend.

"Ow..."
The lad winced from the pain as he got up to his knee. He saw 2 zombies coming to him, which he quickly leaped to the side in order to avoid them.

"Subject Kengo, please use your gun."
Bronya instructed.

Immediately, he pulled his gun from his buckle and pointed it at the zombies' direction and began firing.
However, despite his shooting nonstop, none of his hits made it successfully. They were only able to scratch the zombies, but didn't deter them at all.

"He's not hitting anything!"
Kiana stated, clearly annoyed.

"What do I... What do I do.."
Kengo fumbled for any thing in his mind, until he remembered his cartridges. He quickly picked a random Kaiju key from his buckle out of urgency and loaded it into his Gutsparklence.

[BOOT-UP: SHOCKWAVE!]

"Here goes nothing...!"
He aimed the loaded gun at the incoming zombie and pulled the trigger, firing a red blast of energy shockwave which destroyed the two zombies. Not just that, the wall infront was destroyed too.

"Wow..."
Kengo muttered at looked at his gun, amazed at its powered projectile.

The surroundings around him soon returned back to how it was before the simulation even began. Though he saw the large dent from the wall, which was from the projectile fired by the Gutsparklence loaded with a kaiju key.

"That was lame."
Kiana honestly stated, sighing in disappointment and went to the entry way of the simulation room then walks towards Kengo.

"But that one blast from your gun was so cool that I'm gonna give it pass. Although if I'm being honest, your performance was pretty bad."
She crossed her arms during her statement.

"This will be a big problem for you, Subject Kengo. You won't be able to progress currently as you lack the pre-requisite training to be even admitted here."
Bronya stated.

"What should I do?"
He asked and heaved a sigh.

"Leave it to me!"
Kiana remarked with a grin and grabbed Kengo's shirt and begins dragging him as she walked off. The lad couldn't do anything as she was too strong, even with his plea for a more gentle treatment.

"Kiana wait! Don't...."
Mei's voice barely reached Kiana as she was already exiting.

"....drag him like a ragdoll."
She sighed.

".....are you sure this is fine? To leave him at her hands? She could possibly kill him due to her... being her..."
Bronya asked, hinting some worry for the lad's safety.

Mei sighed again and followed them. She also feared for Kengo's safety at her hands.

-

Kiana brought Kengo to the empty gymnasium to begin "training" him for the past minute. It wasn't a smooth start as she didn't even hold back. The entire scenario was just her ragdolling him, with the lad being able to block and dodge occasionally.

He was sent flying up before falling down the wooden floor with a thud. Kiana had her leg extended up, as if she just finished delivering a kick.

"Ow..."
He winced as he sat up. He slowly got up to his knees, holding his left cheek that was bruised from her kick. She leaps up and extended her leg to his direction for another kick. This time, Kengo managed to leap to the side and avoids it.

However, Kiana linked her last attack with an arm swing, which he used his arms to block it. However, her arm-swing had enough force to send him skidding down on the floor.

"Ouch.. that hurts.."
Kengo winced as he forced himself up, barely able to get back up to his feet.

"You're tough, I'll give you that."
Kiana muttered and gave a slight smirk before running towards him and sends her fist to his direction. Kengo held his arms up defensively to take her punch and managed to stop it.

"What's your next move?"
She asked, not making any move for a bit. This was meant for her to see what move he'll make.

"Next move..?"
He thought about it for a bit, but winced in pain.

She already delivered a kick to the side of his abdomen, weakening his defense just enough for her to deliver a spinning kick that sends him crashing to the floor again.

"You've never been in any fist fights too, have you?"
She asked, in a combat stance.

"No... Ugh..."
Kengo writhed as he struggled getting up.

"What should I do..."
He whispered to himself. An idea hatched in his mind and tried to recall anything combat related from the memory of Trigger to help him.

He ran towards her and tackled her abdomen, or attempt to do so as she didn't falter. She quickly shoves him away and kicks him, but he was able to block with his arms. He countered with an overhead chop which she evaded but he linked it with an elbow strike that she managed to block with her forearm.

Kiana then grabbed his arm and uses it to shove him away. She then clasped her hands together and uses it to slam it onto him, hitting him clean. The lad's body fell down with a thud due to her last attack. He attempted to get back up but failed his body succumbed from the pain. He just laid flat on the floor as the room's lighting was lessened due to the sun set.

He had hoped that Trigger's combat experience helps him out, but it barely did anything for him.

"Ow...."
Kengo just winces from the pain from the one-sided "training" routine.

"You're so lame.. even other boys at your age will be capable of holding their ground against me in a fist fight even tho they end up losing in the end."
Kiana expressed her disappointment as she walked towards him.

"But, I can see some potential in you. You just need some work to bring it out."
She said with a smile and stretched out her hand for him to reach.

"......"
He looked at her then to her hand. He sat up first then grabbed her hand, prompting her to pull him up.

"Thanks I guess.."
Was all Kengo could mutter to which Kiana smiled.

"I still can't figure out why you're admitted here without getting screened first. You barely put up a fight against me either."

"I know I know..."
Kengo groaned..

"But um... Would it be okay if you could teach me how to fight? Like you know.. that kick and punch stuff.."
He asked.

"Of course! You've come to the right person to teach you!"
Kiana puffed her chest proudly.

Unknown to them, there were two people watching them. It was Mei and Bronya who were hidden from their sight.

"Are you sure to let Kiana do her way into teaching Subject Kengo?"
Bronya asked.

"I really don't agree with her methods, but it seemed be working..."
Mei sighed and looked at them as they talked.

"But I think its a good start for him."

"...The Bronya thinks he'll end up with a sore body, if he'd be lucky."

-

Kengo was now at his desk, with several books and his laptop. He was currently working on his homeworks that was still needed to be passed. He paused and winced at the pain on his arm. He had several patches on his arm and face, as well as other more hidden within his clothing.

"Kiana's strength is no joke... she can tear me in half if she doesn't hold back..."
The lad muttered while he was rubbing onto the patched bruise that was stinging. She can send anyone to the hospital without any problem.

"Ow... ow- hm?"
He soon noticed his phone vibrating and picks it up, answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Kengo?"

It was his mother.

"Yes mom?"

"Are you doing okay dear?"

"I am mom, it's nothing big!"

"I've seen the news and I've been so worried for you.."

"Don't worry about it mom. I may have been beaten once, but I can still get up to fight another day. I'll be okay mom."

"Have you recovered from your wounds?"

"Yes mom!"

"Don't force yourself too much, okay?"

"I will mom, promise."

He ended the call and puts his phone down. Kengo's hands soon reached to the drawer of his desk and grabs hold of the Hyperkey and stares at the image of Trigger.

"To protect the people and their future.."

______________________________________

AN: This took me a lot of rewrites. Lots of lots of rewrites. There'll be more errors than before, apologies.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

444K 21.7K 53
SUNA RINTAROU X (OC)READER Six players stand on each side of the court. Six players, one mind, one goal. While there is no force more powerful than...
54.5K 1.2K 29
ON INDEFINITE HIATUS 《■ □ ■ □》 Six. That was the number of months that had passed since Noah came to Saint Freya as a Valkyrie. He had no memories of...
20.1K 640 23
Zero. Being the idiot that he can be sometimes, tried to find his way back to the universe where his Master in the fourth Murder Death Kill, Belfast...
172 0 6
A HINA X HIRO FANFICTION DANGANRONPA: TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC SETTING: A few months after the Future Foundation Tragedy in Danganronpa 3 Hope Arc Yasuhi...