Surrealist: Doctor Strange x...

221b_blogger101 tarafından

While art is subjective, your hate for Stephen Vincent Strange was pure and simple. An arrogant, crude and ta... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - The artist
Chapter 2 - Bouquet
Chapter 3 - Moving paintings
Chapter 5 - Evening Routine
Chapter 6 - Easy subject
Chapter 7 - Exhibition idea
Chapter 8 - Missing subject
Chapter 9 - Bar
Chapter 10 - Morning after
Chapter 11 - Field trip
Chapter 12 - Winning
Chapter 13 - New information
Chapter 14 - Ramen
Chapter 15 - Bar Napkin
Chapter 16 - Harry
Chapter 17 - Nightmare
Chapter 18 - Watchful Eye
Chapter 19 - Necklace
Chapter 20 - Request
Chapter 21 - Shattered Ice
Chapter 22 - An agreement
Chapter 23 - Surprising surprise
Chapter 24 - Walkies
Chapter 25 - Bound to
Chapter 26 - Perfect
Chapter 27 - Mr. Sandman
Chapter 28 - Great Weakness
Chapter 29 - Stars and Sun
Chapter 30 - The Epilogue

Chapter 4 - Tattoos

1.2K 114 107
221b_blogger101 tarafından

The next day was one filled with a slight headache. Your body was sore from the awkward position you fell asleep in and the clothes you forgot to remove. So, after taking the glass of water and Advil, you change into your pyjamas and then return to bed.

"Rise and shine, Miss L/n; Mr Stark requests your presence this morning in the meeting room with the team," Friday started to pull open the curtains only for a shadow-like claw to pull them back closed.

"Not now, Fri, I'm too tired," you grumble.

"For what it's worth, Mr Stark says you don't need to get dressed," now that detail made it all the more bearable.

"Fine, tell him I'll be there soon," face slamming back into the bed, taking another minute of sleep.

~~~

"There you are, Picasso," Stark slides a coffee over to you, the same shadow claw from before grabbing it for you.

"Cubism? Not bad," you settle in your usual seat, pyjama-clad in contrast with everyone ready for the day. "Quick recap of what I missed, please,"

"There was a tip-off of some hydra spies in a warehouse downtown," Cap pulls up photos, "intel say they were bringing in shipments,"

While you hum to signal you're taking in information, you finally look up and see an odd sight, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Language, please; Peter is here," Steve gestures to the boy who was doing his homework, headphones on.

"He has- never mind, just answer the question," you dismiss, pointing to Stephen. "And why are you dressed like a party magician?"

"I'm here to oversee the handling of the supposed shipments," he says monotonously.

"What are they? Balloons and silly string?" Your comment made a few snorts.

"Magical relics with the potential to level the entirety of Brooklyn," his hands move in the air, conjuring an image from the eldritch magic of said relics. Spheres engraved with runes, it looked to be activated only once a button upon it was pressed. "But balloons go pop too," he mocks, smug by the taken aback look on your face from the performance he pulled.

Confused and utterly at a loss, all that could be mustered was two words; "Show off," you scowl behind your mug, which he ignores.

~~~

"In and out," Cap explains, "we take out the agents so Strange and Wong can remove the weapons," in the dirt, he draws small indicators on where to go. "Y/n, you and Stark go here, so the rest of us take the front as a distraction,"

"No stupid duo name," you warn Tony, "I've been back less than a week, I don't want to hear it,"

"Wow, shatter my heart, why don't you," he opens his arms, "Come on, Monet, up, up and away,"

"I'll paint your suit pink," jumping into his arms, he blasts off while the others jog to the main entrance.

Within seconds, you land, and ammunition rained onto you and Tony. Stark puts a shield while you let graffiti along the warehouse walls come to life, grasping at the agents and restraining them against the wall. Kicking the guns into a pocket dimension formed from the aerosol patches in the ground, the rest was an easy task once Tony blasted the locks.

"Thanks, Tin can," you let the light from his suit guide the way down a hall. "So I have a new exhibition opening,"

"And what's it about this time?" He busts down every door only to see them empty.

"Heroes, as in all of you guys," taking out your grimoire, you get small creatures to scurry and jump off the page to hurry up and find the relics.

"Us? Well, make sure you get my good side," he then clicks his fingers, "Never mind, every side is my good side,"

"Shut up before I take you out of the exhibition," after walking more, the creatures glide back into the page, creating arrows to direct you both. "Must suck not having magic," you knock Tony's helmet only to regret it when you retract, "Ouch,"

"Alright, let's follow your little 'my neighbour Totoro looking things," he rolls his eyes behind the helmet.

"Soot sprites," you correct before ending up in front of a locked room. "Okay, call Wong and the party clown,"

"God, you do hate him, don't you?" Tony snickers, melting the locks before doing so, "All alright, come on in, we found it," both of you open the crates to see the orbs cushioned by hay.

"Careful, one wrong move and this entire thing go up in flames... including us," Stephen walks through a portal.

"Why couldn't you just do that in the first place??" You point to both sorcerers.

"We don't want a fight breaking out in a room full of these relics," Wong explains, using a spell to manoeuvre each crate slowly.

"Pretty neat stuff here, too," you look at the wall of hung-up weapons. "Hell yeah," taking a spear, you point it to Tony, "Hey, Stank, wanna spar?"

"Don't," he pushes it away while you frown. "So, how's it going out there?" He calls to the team.

"So great! Not a problem at all!" There were grunts and groans from the other end as yells overook any points of silence.

"They sound okay," you shrug, placing away the spear before jumping back when two Hydra guards walk by. "Shit... hey, fellas," waving at them, you create a shield of intricately drawn vines when they raise their guns. "Might want to hurry that stock move, Wong!"

"We are trying to handle these carefully!" He yells back while Tony sends two blasts at the guards while more arrive.

"Alright, bye-bye," Stephen sends a portal that opens to the ground base cells for SHIELD under a few guards.

"I got it," Tony takes over as Wong's shield, letting you get a bit of the action.

"Woah, love your shoes," you stop at one of the guards, "where'd you get them?"

"Oh well-" before he could answer, you slam him against the wall, letting the graffiti of the base hold him down.

"Real cool. Hope it was for a good price," you kick another guard away, using a giant ink claw to get one of the spears to you. "Yo, I love your tattoos!"

"Not gonna work on me, little lady," he was buff and twice your size; you almost looked like a doll in comparison.

"What? You have cool tattoos," you point to the Tiger one, "look away, Stank,"

"God, I hate it when you do this," he turns away, grimacing within the suit.

"Oh, but it's so easy," closing your eyes, they open again to reveal pitch-black ones. Using your magic, the ink starts to swirl around his skin, painless but freaking him out enough. "What's the matter, little man? Cat got your... tongue?" His mouth shuts suddenly, all the ink eventually transferring into his skull. And his eyes are onyx black like yours, and his body drops.

He falls to the ground, all the guards now backing up. "Done yet?" Tony asks, not daring to look.

"Let's just see if these guys have anything else to say," you tilt your head, all dropping their weapons and shaking their heads. "Good... on your knees, hands behind your head," taking out your grimoire, looped cuffs chained them together.

"It's still as bad as the first time you did it," Tony shivers in disgust, letting you escort the guards out as Wong finished.

"You get used to it," as you walk off after these words, Strange looks at the man fallen on the floor, ink oozing out his eyes.

~~~

Fr waiting for my bf to just say this ^^ out of the blue

My life would be so complete

- Anna ❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.2K 1K 27
"You are my light, even though you are darkness." *\*\*\ Just your average fairy tale story where a vampire falls in love with the human hunter who k...
412K 17.4K 18
• ° . * : .⋆ 𝓘𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ᵎ ❛❛ 𝗊𝗎𝗂 𝗏𝗂𝗏𝗋𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗋𝖺 . . . ━━━━ ੈ ♡ ‧ ₊˚ 𝘵...
18.2K 442 27
They say time heals all wounds. But they forget to mention just how time can change everything. Dr (Y/n) (Y/l/n) & Dr Stephen Strange. Best friends...
344K 20.8K 55
[CONTAINS SMUT] ‼️18+‼️ ~~~ Years of pure ongoing competitions. No surprise after a mere decade and more of absence, the heart does grow fonder. Fon...