Whatever It Takes

Galing kay Casey_hastings20

A story where hope meets her father again but in past. " We are the strongest creatures in the w... Higit pa

1. Josie's blast
2. Gloria's bar
3. prank night
4. hint of the devil in my eyes
5. My Mentor
6. Who are you really?
7. Hope Andrea Mikaelson
8. Homecoming (1)
9. Homecoming (2)
10. My Dad
11. My family
12. Pixie Dust
13. I'm sorry
14. Descendent of the Hollow
15. Bekah meet Lizzie !
16. The Ball
17. Uncle Kol?
18. Is the world ending?
19. dad please don't leave me!
20. Mr crazy pants.
21. What did you do!
22. Please let's not even talk about that..
23. You only live once unless.....
24. Oh I missed you.....
25. My Hobbit Brother
26. I Don't Need Your Advice...
thank you
27. the love story I always wanted in my life
28. You are not the father I remember.
29. You totally missed me!
31. I will lose my mind!
32. I am here to see my brother.
33. It was too good to be true
CAROLINA?
34. Marcel is family!
36 Wait you found Davina?
37. stop doing whatever you are doing
38. Please tell me Hope is switching.
39. What about me Stefan?
40. Why do you always get kidnapped?
41. Panda Promise?
42. The harvest ritual
43. Imitantor Pupulus.
44. Damn it Hope!
45. Can't I?
Epilogue

30. Why didn't you tell me?

7K 238 37
Galing kay Casey_hastings20

Third person pov.

Hope had a very bad feeling about this but she knew that she had to save her family. When she reached there she saw her nightmare coming true. All her family members were dying with Dahlia at the centre and her mom unconscious beside her. Seeing her mom like that made her angry. No! She promised herself that she is not going to let anything happen to her family.

"HEY! LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!" She shouted at Dahlia doing a spell to counter Dahlia's which helped her family take a breath.

"You've grown! How did I not feel your magic before?" Dahlia asked astonished at seeing an almost adult hope while her family can't help but worry about her.

"Oh you did feel my magic the minute I was born but my family killed you before you could take me away." Hope said as she pushed more power.

At this point both Dahlia and Hope were having a full blown witchy dual with each other which allowed her family to gather their wits and the special weapon they had created.

"You are very confident that you can kill me. But I assure you that while you may have extra power but you are not skilled enough!" Dahlia exclaimed confidently.

"Oh I know that I can't kill you but I am a very good distraction!" Hope smirked and Dahlia's eyes widen in realisation.

But before she could do anything to stop from what was about to happen Kol pushed Esther in front of her as Klaus stabbed killing both of them in the process.

The adrenalin was still very strong from what had just happened but they were all relieved to see Dahlia dead and Hope fine.

"Dad" Hope whispered before she fainted as Kol caught her.

"Hope!" Klaus exclaimed coming toward her.

"What is wrong with her?" Klaus asked concerned.

"She is just exhausted Nik. Don't worry." Kol said quietly.

"We should go home." Klaus said.

"You are right brother we need to go home." Elijah said as Finn agreed with him.

"Klaus?" Hayley who had just become conscious asked for him and Klaus went toward her crouching as he helped her get up.

"Hope? Is she okay? I'm sorry I have no idea how she got hold of me!" Hayley said all that in one breadth.

"Its okay little wolf. Hope is fine and Dahlia is dead. Are you okay?" Klaus asks in concerned.

"Yeah I think I am." Hayley said more to herself but as she started to walk she fell.

Klaus caught her before she could hit the ground carrying her home.

"I've got love, I've got you." Klaus said taking her home as kol carried Hope home and Elijah, Finn and Freya when with them.

As they reached home they put them in their respective rooms.

"Hey! Looks like everything went fine with the evil aunt." Clarke said looking at them.

Hearing this Kol sat on the sofa with his face buried in his hands.

"Hope and Hayley both are safe." Elijah said.

"What I want to know is that why was Hope there when you were exclusively told to keep her safe?" Klaus asked growling.

"Mr Mikaelson! I-I-I " Clarke stuttered in fear.

"WHAT?" Klaus said more angry.

"I told you to keep her here safe! Then why was she there? " Klaus asked as got more angry

"Because I am my father's daughter!" Hope said from the stairs while she was calmly coming down.

"Hope!" Clarke said in relief and hid behind her as she came in between him and her father.

"Oh you have no idea how angry I am at you little witch or should I call you littlest wolf?" Klaus said looking at her.

Hearing this her face softened.

"Dad I can explain." She said looking at him.

"What is there to explain? Huh? My own daughter lied to me for weeks!" Klaus said with anger and pain.

" What was I supposed to do? I didn't knew what to do okay? All my life all I have ever heard is how evil you were? How you people's life for fun! I was told over and over again how I come from a long line of villains! you tell me yourself, how would you have reacted to this information earlier?" Hope exclaimed at him.

Hearing this Elijah, Finn and Freya felt bad for both of them.

"But you could've told me after I had literally called you my family! Remember that day at the dinner with Elijah and Salvatore? Or When after the homecoming or the time you had a nightmare! You had so many chances to tell me but you didn't!" Klaus exclaims at her.

"Dad" Hope says with tears in her eyes.

"I just want to know, Why didn't you tell me?" Klaus asks quietly after seeing tears in her eyes.

"Because I was scared! okay? I was scared." Hope exclaimed as tears fell from her eyes.

"Scared?" Klaus asks in question

"Why were you scared?" He asks.

"I was scared that if I tell you the truth yo would have denied it, you would have denied that I am you daughter and that would have break my heart! All my life I have always known that you loved me, that you would do anything for me! you were my knight in the shining armour! And seeing you deny all that would have broken me too!" Hope exclaimed not tears freely running down her cheeks.

Hearing all this brought tears to everyone standing there even Clarke. Klaus felt like he had been slapped in the face but didn't had the guts to deny anything because he himself knew that whatever she was saying was true because he had denied it when Kol had told him about it. He can't even imagine what Hope would have felt had it happened in front of her.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You are right and I- I just I am sorry Hope, for everything. I am sorry how you had to live your whole life people telling you bad stuff abou- " Klaus said but was cut off by Hope who tightly hugged him.

"It doesn't matter dad! It doesn't matter what they say because I know that you are good person and that you love me and that is all that matters." Hope said still hugging him as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in relief.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about me?" Hayley said as she came down the staircase.

"Mom!" Hope exclaimed as she went and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much!" Hope said.

"I missed you too even in the afterlife!" Hayley said laughing at her daughters excitement.

"This is great! Everyone is here! Mom you have no idea how happy I am!" Hope exclaimed in excitement.

"Auntie Freya!" She went to hug her too.

"Hello beautiful!" Freya said hugging her tightly.

"Uncle Kol isn't it amazing! Now we can save our family!" Hope said turning to look at Kol but is taken aback as Kol is still sitting on the sofa with his face buried in his hand.

"Uncle kol?" She asked hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" Hope asks.

Kol looks up to see him and seeing him everyone gasps.

"Uncle Kol!? What happe- OH MY GOD! Auntie Vina! Where is she?" Hope asks as everyone realises what they had forgotten.

"Hope don't. Just don't. Please I need to be alone right now." Kol said quietly as he goes upstairs in his room.

"They took her didn't they?" Hope asks afraid.

"Its my fault! I should have been more careful." Hayley said horrified at what had happened.

"We will get her back. We have to." Freya said determined.

"I can't even imagine what uncle Kol would do if something happened to her." Hope said

"How bad would it be?" Elijah asks concerned as Klaus and Finn also wondered the same.

However before anyone could answer yelling and crashing came from upstairs. Kol had started to destroy everything that came in his way.

"That is just the starting." Hayley said in fear.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

How are you!!

Hope you like it!

Do like and comment! Interacting with you guys is the best.

What are your thought on Davina going missing?

I think its time to introduce Marcel isn't it?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

352K 10.1K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
874K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
8.5K 184 21
Would you love to be friends with the mikaelsons? Well this story follows Aiden on his reunion with the Original Family, the Mikaelsons. Along the w...
7.8K 300 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...