The boss's butterfly

By Jhaswrite

Rewrite new account!! Previous title "the mafia and his butterfly" He stand up as walk towards me and I take... More

Characters and Authors note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06

Chapter 05

4 0 0
By Jhaswrite

I wake up feeling sore down. I squint my eyes as the sun shine on eyes. I tap the side and feel the bed is empty. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up and leaned on the headboard of the bed.

I stand up and fall on the floor. "Ahh!" I shouted as my legs feels like jelly. "What happened?!" Kallius said as soon as he stepped a foot on the room. He quickly lifted me up from the floor and put me on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked concern clear on his voice and he put a strand of my hair in the back of my ear. I glare at him,

is he serious right now?

"You said you will be gentle and why can't I feel my legs? I think I can't Walk i will be paralyzed and I can't have kids because I can't Walk and-" I keep blabbing when kallius smashed his lips on mine, I didn't kiss him back so he pulled away. "Your such a drama queen, you know? Of course you can Walk. I will get the bathtub ready it will help the sore fade" he explained and I glare at him "you did not just called me drama queen!" I hissed and he rolled his eyes at me. "Oh. baby but I just did" he mocked and smirk at me

I rolled my eyes at him and he smashed his lips on mine and "you baby girl is not aloud to rolled your eyes at me" he said after he pulled away. "Wait here I will get the bathtub ready" he said and I nodded.

I look at him as he walk to the bathroom and he was wearing a sweatpants and I'm sure he is not wearing any boxers because it was poking. He's muscular chest is so.....

"Enjoying what you see?" He ask cockily and I rolled my eyes at him. He came In front of me and he smashed his lips on mine.

When we pulled away he lifted me up bridal style. And oh, did I forgot to tell you that I'm fully Naked?

He put me on the bathtub that fill with water. I dip my finger on it to know how much the temperature is it.

He really knows how much I like it this way.....

He soon hop in as soon as he strip his sweatpants and I was between his legs he's big boy is poking on my back and I shiver. He kisses my neck and cupped my left boob and then the other. I let a moan scape my mouth as he nip on my neck.

                               •••

"Kallius!" I shouted as he run with my underwear on his hands and a smirk plastered on his beautiful face. "Catch me baby!" He yelled back as he hopped on the bed and let me tell you that he is only in his boxers and my lace underwear on his index finger twirling it round and round.

"Fine! If you want to play it this way then you have it!" I said and put my bra on and my dress without any underwear.

"Butterfly....." He said but I ignore him as I went outside but he closes the door when I opened it Making me yelp. "Your not going out without underwear" he said sternly And i just rolled my eyes at him, but as soon as I rolled my eyes he smashes his lips on mine and kiss me fully. I didn't respond to his kisses because I'm still upset because if his childish.

"Your really ignoring me now?" He ask as he crosses his arms on his chest Making his chest look bigger. and his eyebrows are furrowed, hmmmmm I just wanted to jump at him right now.

I didn't reply. "I'm sorry" he said and circle his arms on my waist from the back and put his chin on my shoulder and peck my neck, I smile a little at his cuteness.

•••

We went to my place so I can change and we made our way to the company because I have a project and he needs to sign some papers for the brands who wants to buy our designs.

We didn't say anything as I keep my eyes on the window but I can see him from the corner of my eyes that he will glance at me every once in a while.

I was deep in thought and I didn't know that we arrive in the front of the company. Kallius open the door for me and the offer his hands for help but I didn't accept it and I hear him sighed. I Walk inside and I walk to the different elevator because I know when kallius and I are in the same elevator and it's only the two of us, who knows what will he do to me for ignoring him.

"Jazzy!" Lena yelled as soon as I step out of the elevator. She run to me and engulfed me into a hug. "I miss you!" She said and I giggled "you just saw me yesterday" I said and giggled, she pulled away.

"How was your date?" She asked with a big smile on her face. "It's good" I said simply but she look at me with the look what-happened. I sighed and explain everything to her except the part what me and kallius did of course.

She laughed at first but when she saw my serious expression she stop and give me her sheepish smile.

"So your still ignoring him?" She asked and I nodded.

••

"

What do you think if this?" I ask Lena who's busy typing on her phone. She look up at me and then my drawing. "it's beautiful. But maybe add a little flower here? I don't know I'm not good at designing" she said and I nodded.

I looked at it again and it's fine it doesn't need any flower.

"Where are you going?" She asked as I stand up and Walk to my office crue. "Ma'am, We already finished the project you gave us last week. And it just needs your confirmation and idea" Amy, one of the sewer and the head of them. "Bring it to my office please and I'll finish it if it needs a little improvement" I said and she nodded.

I walk to my office and soon after the dress I draw was on a manikin.

I put a lilac bow on the shoulder and put a mini ribbon the back.

I touch the outside of the cloth and it's a little rough but it match with the design. Then I touch the inside of it and it was smooth and soft. Just like how I instructed them to be.

I keep on testing it until I heard a knock. "Com in" I said and the door knob moved to the side then the door open. I don't have to look up as I always recognize that perfume. "Wow, this is beautiful babe" kallius said as soon as he came near the dress. "Thanks, it's because I have a amazing crue" I said and he smile at me.

"Babe" He said and I look up from my phone. "Hmm?" I hummed in response and he came near me and went behind on my chair. "Are you still mad at me?" He ask and kiss my neck. "a little" I said and he chuckled.

"How about we go to my place now, it's already six and we can hang out. Watch movies, cook and maybe we can do something more fun" he said with grin on his face "sure" I said and stand up.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as I swing it As we make our way outside.

                                   •••

We arrive at his place and he said he's going to cook and I will be seating vin the couch like a queen.

Cheesy, right?

"Butterfly, you can change in my room. And find something you can wear from my closet or would you prefer being naked as we eat?" He said with cocky smile.

"HA-HA" I laughed sarcastically and trying to give him a death glare but it came out as I if I just squint my eyes.

I went upstairs without a word and change on one of his shirt.

The shirt stops till my mid thigh and I wear his boxers and put my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstairs and walk to the kitchen and saw him finally done. His back is facing me and I hug him from behind. "You smell like me" he said and turn around. He put his hands around my waist pulling me extremely closer to him. "Well that's because I use your soap duh!" I said and rolled my eyes at him. Next thing I know his is lips is on mine It took me awhile to respond to the kiss.

I circled my arms on his neck and play with his soft hair and he put his hands on my butt cupping it. We pulled away for the need of air but that didn't stop him on kissing me. His expert tongue move to my neck and then to my jaw.

We're making out in the kitchen, hehe my stomach growl as I didn't eat lunch. He look me in the eyes before he chuckle and peck my lips. "Let's continue it later but you I need you to eat" he said and carry me to the barstool. "Can we watch in the theater after we eat?" I asked as he take a seat opposite to me. "Sure" he said and smile at me genuinely.

•••

After we finish eating we went to the theater and I sat on the couch. Kallius went to the kitchen to grabbed some popcorn and chocolates.

He came back with a big bowl of popcorn and the most expensive chocolate. I swear I've never tasted this before I can't even afford it.

Knipschildt's La Madeline au Truffe 

"You have that kind of chocolate?!" I exclaimed excitedly as I glance at the chocolate he put on the coffee table. "Yeah, There's a lot of that in the fridge" he said and my eyes widen. "What?! You have that kind of chocolate this whole time and you didn't bother to tell me?!" I whisper-yelled and he just Chuckle "oh. Your such a drama queen, you didn't even bother to look on my fridge" he said and pout  "that's because you didn't give me any permission" I said as I look down.

"You don't have to ask for my permission if you wanted something" he said and I nodded.

How can't I fall for this man?!

"What are we watching?" He ask as he pull me closer to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and grabbed the remote. "Let's watch captain america" I said and he nodded. "Ahh, John Walker is so hot!" I exclaimed throwing my hands on the air.

The Screen shot off and I look at to my side to face with the angry kallius.

Ahhh, what did I do?

"Why did you turn it off? I'm enjoying it and he's so hot! Hmmmmm" I said as I leaned on his shoulder.

He cupped my face and look me in the eyes, his eyes is still holding anger. "Can we watch thor instead?" I asked and he nodded. He turn the screen on and search for thor.

"Ayyeeeee Chris is hotter than john. Look at those muscles. Just wow!" I said as I keep my eyes on the screen

"That's it!" Kallius hissed and I look at him in the eyes dumbfounded "what's that's it?" I ask and turn the screen off again.

What's up with him?

"Why are you Gawking at him? And no! I'm way more hotter than the two of them. Do you want to see my abs? And my muscles is even bigger than Chris's" he said In a stern voice. I'm trying to hold my laughed.

He is jealous...

"I know, I'm just fan-girling them" I said and he stand up and lift me up. He throws me on his shoulder like I weight nothing. "kallius put me down!  What did I do? I'm just a fan of Chris and can't you see that I'm in love with him?" I asked and put me down and look me straight in the eyes "what did you say?" He ask sternly putting his hands on my waist pulling me extremely closer to him. "Ahh. I said I'm just fan-girling him and, and..... And I love him" I said with a big smile on my face. "No, you don't! Your not aloud to love anyone except me" he said and I look at him smile trying to form on my lips.

"I-i mean I'm your boyfriend and your Gawking at someone saying you love him?" He said and look anywhere but me. "Kallius, I know I said I love him but it's just because I'm fan-girling him and....." I started and hug him.

We stand in the front of his room and he pulled me inside.

We lay on the bed and I snuggle on his chest. "I have to tell you something" he stated after a moment of silence. I nodded in response telling him to continue

"When I met you I didn't believe In love anymore" he said and I look at him In the eyes.

Anymore.... That's means he is in love with someone else before....

"Anymore?" I asked and he nodded "yeah, when I was nineteen I was in a relationship with a girl. I love her, well that's what I thought..... We dated for over three years but when my father pass me the company, we don't have much time for each other and he cheat on me..... That hurt me and I vow that I will never fall in love again but you suddenly appear in my life and I'm sure that vow will be.... Gone" he said but the last part he whispered it.

"I love you butterfly" he said and now I already have a tears on my eyes, I didn't say anything I was shock, happy.

Do I feel the same way?

I love that he kiss me when I rolled my eyes at him

I love that when I compliment some celebrity guy on the TV he will get jealous

I love that he calls with the endearment he gave me

I love that he Massage my feet when they are hurting

I love his kisses

I love his hugs

I...... I love him

I love him!

I love him!

Oh, my stars.... I fudging love him!

"I'm not asking you to say it back to me but  I will make sure that you will love me. But if you don't feel the same way I will understand. But remember that you will stay here with me forever" he said breaking me from my thoughts. I looked in his eyes and there is sadness in it and I hate it.

"Kallius, I love you too" I said and he look at me in the eyes trying to find something lie or I was just joking...

See you at the next chapter 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 91.6K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
183K 8.3K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
2.8M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...