a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

32

100 1 0
By Edaj1908

Location y/n's house

Y/n- alright guys you can start the training

The devils- hai!!

Rias team

Sirzechs- so rias what should we do??

Rias- now that issei is out all we could do is to spread out and conceal our aura..

Baraquiel- why we need to do that??

Koneko- sona and the rest will try to sneak attack..us. it's tge best way to conceal our aura and surprise them ..

Rias- we should do that..abd we had to spread out. This land is vast it will take a while before we spot us..

Sirzechs- that would do..

Sonas team

Azazel- what should we do sona??

Sona- we should be in pairs  knowing rias might plan something different saji is out now. We can't use stealth move..so we should be in pairs..

Azazel- that might be work. But this land is vast. We should ve careful with koneko she is a senjutsu user she can detect us easily..

Sona-that is why we will be in pairs sensei and onee-sama will pair voth of you arr strong you might spot sirzechs sama and baraquiel sama some where.

Serafall- i see..knowing sirzechs he might not be going too far from rias.

Azazel- may be or may be not..

Tsubaki- we might use scramble team match..rias and the others might be in somewhere else..

Sona- true knowing them they are in separate..are we going to be in pairs??

Serafall- but i wanna be pair with you!!!

Sona- nope not gonna happen!! You will pair with azazel sensei!! Tsubaki you are with me.. the rest you know who you gonna pair..now move out!!

Azazel- hai!! Lets go sis-con!!

Serafall- noooo!!!

Tsubaki- where to kaichou??

Sona- we will go in west then we will transit to west-north-west direction.. may be we could spot rias there.

Meanwhile

Vali- good plan for sona but they think rias is there??

Y/n- who knows..it might be  sirzechs or rias her self..

Michael- ara?? I can't sense ruas and the rest aura..

Y/n- same here..

Michael- rias could do that??

Y/n- no..may be sirzechs or koneko help her..who knows..

Meanwhile

Sona- tsubaki can you sense them??

Tsubaki- no..their aura is dissapear..

Sona- what!!  How could they do that!!

Sirzechs- thats easy!! Hahahaha

Sona and tsubaki went pale to see sirzechs him self..

Sirzechs- fufufuf hello you too..

Tsubaki- what should we do now..

Sirzechs- i guess it's chech mate huh..or you should gave me a good fight..

Tsubaki- sigh!! Kaichou your decision..

Sona- we- we cant win this fight..

Sirzechs- fufufufu good choice... oi y/n i know you are listening sona retires the game.

Meanwhile

Vali-eehhh!!! Rias and the rest is a winner!!

Y/n- yeah! Alright!! Oi!! All teams!! Return to the house!! Sona and the rest concedes the fight!!

Meanwhile

Baraquiel- hahaha i guess we win!!!

Azazel- tsk!! Why did sona concede??!!

Baraquiel- i don't know may be they encounter  sirzechs..

Azazel- did you conceal your aura?? Because we cant  sense your aura when we start 

Baraquiel- yep..

Azazel- how did you do that??

Baraquiel- i just conceal it..fufuf me and akeno train when i have a vacant time..fufufufu..

Azazel- sigh!! I guess you win this time but next time..you are not lucky.

Baraquiel- we will see..now lets go...

Back to the house

Serafall- moouu!! Why did you concede so-tan!!

Sona- well!! Sirzechs sama is waiting for us in our spot!!

Serafall- eeehhhh!!! Zechs-chan is waiting for you there!! I told you to pair with me..

Sona- it is unexpected onee-sama!! Because their aura is well hidden.

Serafall- mou!!

Sirzechs- now now don't pout serafall..you always loose to me during combat..even in civil war..

Serafall- meanie..but cool tactics you gut zechs!!

Y/n- well! Well! I'm impress to the gremory group!! You manage to conceal all your aura even me i can't read where you are....

Rias- it was my plan. Me and my brother  practice on how i can conceal our aura.
And i am also watching issei style on how he and his friends do the peepong withoit being recognize by normal people

Y/n- it work perfectly..even me i can't  follow ypu all..if i will going to participate i should be retire if you decide to gang me out..sorry sona it's your lost again so try next time again. Don't rely on saji..fufufufu

Sona- sigh! I guess it's back to square one again..

Vali- you should try to pair with serafall. Who knows you might got a chance..

Sona- ugh!!

Serafall- so-tan i guess i will gonna train you again.. fufuf

Tomoe/momo- oh boy!!

Serafall- so-tan i guess i would train you on how to create a strong ice magic.

Sona- can i do that??

Serafall- of course you can hehe!! Rias and sirzechs share same power. Well oilir's specialize in water magic. So i will gonna teach you on how to create an ice magic using water.

Sona- i guess it was a good idea..

Grayfia- ehem!! Serafall i will be the one will train the sitri team..

Serafall- no fair!!!

Grayfia- i am a natural ice user serafall fufufufu..so compare to you my ice is much stronger..fufufu..

Kiba- if ice is the topic both of you serafall sama, grayfia- sama will gonna lost to y/n here..

Grayfia and serafall got shock..

Serafall- what! How!!!!

Michael- y/n killed kokabiel in a single ice blast..

Serafall- are you sure!!

Michael- indeed i was also there..me and my sister gabriel saw it happen..

Kiba- i have recorded it.

Y/n- huh!! Kiba did you record my fight!!

Kiba- yep me and koneko recorded it..

Sirzechs- let us see..

Kiba play the recorder much to shock of the devil kings and grayfia

Sirzechs-h-how could you do that??!!

Y/n- ahh it was an advance method of my mutation. It was called piercing cold..i combined it in my aard sign or shock wave magic..to create a powerful ice blast..but it will cost to my vitality..

Sirzechs- can you show us how it will do??

Y/n- sure!

Y/n show his piercing cold blast

After using the piercing cold

Y/n- wheeew!!!

Grayfia- are you alright?? It might not look like my ice magic but yours is total different.

Y/n- yep!! I just tired a little..using advance mutation can drain your energy..fufufufu..

Vali- rest a bit..the training will be over soon..

Serafall- that kind of blast killed kokabiel!!

Michael- yeah!!

Serafall- awesome!!!!

Michael- now you see!!

Sirzechs- indeed.

Azazel- tell me y/n what is your strongest extra mutation??

Y/n- well the strongest is euphoria..and my coolest extra mutation is second life.

Azazel- ehh??

Y/n- let me explain if i am in a brink of death my extra mutation called second life will trigger..it will automatically heal me good as new and full health.

Issei- then why you didn't use it in the past??.

Y/n- ohh that is easy..

Issei- then explain???

Y/n- ohh i didn't use it because i forgot that i have that kind of mutation..and besides great red was there to pull my soul that time..

The devils- eh?? Eeeeehhhh!!!!!!

Y/n- what??

Issei- what an idiot??

Y/n- you know the way i fight i must focus on how i defeat the enemy or finding it's weakness..witchers fight seriously..haha

Issei- seriously!!

Y/n- yep!!  So all of you good work all of you you can go to rest..

The devils- hai!!!

Vali- so dear!! I plan to summon my team tomorrow.

Y/n- alright no problem..

Sirzechs- ahh vali you will gonna summon yoir team here??

Vali- yes sirzechs..i plan to introduce  them to y/n.

Sirzechs- good..because i will give you your very own set.

Vali- really!! Thank you very much my lord.

Sirzechs- your welcome..

Vali- ohh!! One more thing my lord we will have a meeting tomorrow here. Because i have a report to that all of you want to hear..

Sirzechs- alright..i think it was important and besudes we will finalize the peace summit here rather than the school..

Vali- indeed i think it will be safe to held the meeting here..

Koneko- well good luck when you meet my sister..

Y/n- why??

Koneko- you will see..

Y/n- can you just tell me??

Koneko- nope..not gonna happen..

Vali- now! Now dear we should take some rest dinner will be serve soon..

Grayfia- all of you take a bath..

The peerage- hhhaaaiii!!

Azazel- well should i start the karaoke??

Sirzechs- well sure!!!

Baraquiel- ohh no..

Serafall- ehh!! Karaoke!! Yay!!

Azazel- well!! Wgy don't webplace a bet! Who ever have a perfect score wins!!

Mr hyoudou- alright!! I'm in!!

Mrs hyoudou- dear!!

Grayfia- now now mrs hyoudou let the boys will be boys..let them have their fun..and besides y/n will join them..

Mrs hyoudou- what?? Y/n can drink also??

Grayfia- yes he will knowing he will not gonna left out any event..he may be look young but trust me those boys and serafall will knock all them out..

Mrs hyoudou- he can handle hard liqour??

Grayfia- yes. My husband and azazel have a drinking session everytime they have free time..so let them be..and besides we will have also a drinking session forbthe two of us..

Mrs hyoudou- ehh??

.grayfia- relax it's just a wine.

Mrs hyoudou- what about lord michael??

Grayfia- ahh him?? He will not going to drink..he is an angel he will leave after dinner..to watch the heaven..

Mrs hyoudou- ohh i see..so let's prepare the dinner before they will go for the drinks .

Meanwhile

Michael- guys i please excuse me i have to go to heaven..

Azazel- duty calls??

Michael- not really i have to tell gabriel to be here early in the morning..

Sirzechs- well comback here after you go into heaven..

Michael- i love that. Though i need some adjustment that i made back in heaven.

Azazel- what adjustment??

Michael- well since irina join the harem of issei i will make sure that when they make some hmmm you know what i mean..they will not gobna fall..and i will make some adjustment to the other seraph to freely join the party same like this..

Azazel- good idea..it's so lonely without you and gabriel here..

Sirzechs- if i were you michael try to put some duties on the remaining seraph..it's not good if you are alone who manages heaven you know..

Michael- i will going to do that when i am back in heaven..and besides i will put gabriel here to watch over y/n's house..

Azazel/serafall/sirzechs- eeehhh???

Azazel- oi are you trying to make a love triangle??

Michael- what?? No!! It's just for the safety of this house..i have a feeling something will come to approach y/n..

Sirzechs- i see..you have a plan??

Michael- indeed..i am much worried about the dimensional gap. Now that great red is goin in and out..and ophis is tryng to kick him out..

Serafall- i see..if ophis will come to approach y/n she might going to recruit him..and ophis doesn't know y/n's identity.. she may be weaker than great red but still she is a dragon god..

Michael- so sirzechs this is your turf can you allow gabriel to stay here??

Sirzechs- i will..on one condition..

Michael- what condition..

Sirzecgs- she will be join azazel as a teacher. She must be with our siblings to watch them all..

Azazel- i agree to sirzechs. Watching tgem all by my self is really hard..

Michael- alright i can do that..knowing you three are a massive siscons and two perverts..

Azazel- and i am proud of it!!!

Sirzechs- how did you know that??!!!

Michael- oh please zechs it's all written all over your face..fufufufu remember during your civil war..you simply sneaking in grayfias camp during night time specially when she is taking a bath..fufufufuf

Sirzechs has a massive blush on his face..

Serafall- mou! Zechs chan you are bad in sneaking..hahahaha

Sirzechs- atleast i am married to a woman who i always peeping..hahahaha  and to add it more i have a child with her..now serafall when will you get married..and azazel when will you admit that you hit hard to one female cadre???

Azazel/serafall- eepp!!!

Michael- seems he got you there fufufufu..both of you lost to sirzechs fufufufufu..so any way i will go after dinner i want to taste the food here..fufufu lucky for me dulio is not here to devour all the delicacies here..

Azazel- hahahhaha...alright stay here and have dinner here first before you go.

Michael- thank you guys..

Meanwhile

Y/n- vali why are you here??

Vali- what?? Is it bad that i would take a bath with you??

Y/n- no..

Vali- then why are you still worrying about that..

Y/n- the others might gonna imagine things..

Vali-fufu..nah let them imagine..and i know you tell the red one that you ta-

Y/n- now now i did  tell him that...

Vali- aha!! So~ you are the culprit huh...

Y/n- yeah so??

Vali- ohh nothing..i just tell the girls that you rock my world..

Y/n- now hold on a moment.

Vali- not gonna happen sweet heart this is your punishment from Me..and i wont take no for an answer..and i know you will have a drinking contest again..

Y/n groan..

Vali- now then!! Turn around i will clean your back .

Y/n- hai!! Hai..

Time skip

Michael- thank you very much for the hospitality guys. But sadly i have to go in heaven to watch and adjustment in the system..i will return herebtomorrow with my sister gabriel..for training exercise and meeting..

Y/n- alright you are welcome here anytime  michael..

Michael-thank you!! Sirzechs azazel remember..

Sirzechs/azazel- alright see you

Michael dissapear via magic circle.

Azazel- cheeky bastard..

Sirzechs- since when did he learn to that kind of style...

Azazel- since kokabiel! he manage to trick that bastard fufufufu..

HEAVEN

Gabriel- hello big brother how was it going??

Micheal- it was wonderful.

Raphael- good. So why are you looking so stress??

Michael- i had a training from a certain monster slayer.

Uriel- i heard it from gabriel. Was he that strong.

Michael- trust me uriel that kid is no joke..he defeated kokabiel with just a single blast of unknown magic..

Uriel- i see..

Michael- any way all i had a suggestion..

Raphael- what is it??

Michael- well i suggest that the 3 of us will take turn to watch the system.

Rapahael- why the 3 of us what aboit gabriel??

Michael- gabriel will be aiding the devils and azazel to watch over kuoh. I know it was a devils teritory and i have a go signal from sirzechs him self.  But for a price.

Uriel and what is the price??

Michael- gabriel will going yo teach to the kuoh academy with azazel. And she will be staying in the hoise of the witcher. With the white dragon empress.

Uriel/raphael- the white dragon empress!!! What is she doong there??

Michael- you wont gonna believe if i say this..ehem!! The witcher and the whitr dragon empress are couples or mates. Yhe white dragon marks the witcher as a mate. From what i learn if the dragon mates marks the guy ot lady he or she lokes it will be automatically married in draconic law..

Raphael- then why she needs to be there if the witcher has yhe white dragon..

Michael- my idea with this is to watch over and guarding y/n at all times. If something happens to him great red and vali will go on a rampage..azazel was there even the devils was also there to support y/n ...even though he doesn't always participating in yhe devil's business but still he has his share to solve our problems..

Uriel- like the monster slaying in kuoh town??

Michael- yes.. all the monster that lurking in kuoh was slain. Thanks to y/n him self. He knows how to deal with the monsters.

Raphael- so he is the one who slays the monsters..

Michael- yes he is the one who slay it all....

Uriel- i see..

Michael- any way the yhree factions will  have a meeting..me gabriel will be there so if one of you wants to go with me just  tell me okay.

Raphael/ uriel- okay..

Michael- gabriel i want you to go with me tomorrow.

Gabriel- okay..

Back to y/n

Sirzechs- y/n i would like to talk to you.

Y/n- sure what is it??

Sirzechs- michael ask me if his little sister  gabriel  will go at kuoh .

Y/n- why would you ask me that?? This is a devils teritory.

Sirzechs- i know but i assign her ti be a teacher at the academy. And the problem was she has now where to go..so i gonna bet that she is gonna stay here at your house. Courtesy of michael..

Y/n- hhhuuuhhh!!!!..

Sirzechs- fufufuf!! Listen i know michael for a long time. When it comes to his little sister he is a over protective brother..and he knows how strong you are..so he knows where to put gabriel safety..fufufu

Y/n- that cheeky bird..sigh!! Alright. I can allow her to stay here..

Azazel- sooo!!! My gabriel will be staying here...

Y/n- yeah!!

Azazel- i would like to warn you witcher if you lay yoir hands to her i swea-

Y/n- i am not planning to do anything to her siscon number 3.. and besides vali is with me all the time..

Azazel- so!! Did you and vali did have-

Y/n- yeah we did that..

Azazel- i don't expect to have grand kids  any moment..

Y/n- hahahaha!! Did you forget that i am sterile..no matter i will do i can't have kids..

Azazel- i see..is that a side effect for your mutation??

Y/n- yeah it is..all emotions within me are strip.

Azazel- so you mean to say you don't likr vali..

Y/n- emotions are different from feelings azazel..if you going to ask me i like vali..

Azazel- i see glad to gear it..

Serafall- what about geralt??

Y/n- ahh!! That guy!! I don't know..well i know one witcher who fell has fallen inlove with a normal girl..

Serafall- and who is that witcher??

Y/n- my mentor vesimir..he said to is that he has a lover when he was younger ..who knows who is that girl..

Mr hyouduo- you know guys every body deserves to be love or to be in love  supernatural or not..if you ask me..

Baraquiel- i can agree to mr hyouduo..

Mr hyouduo- you see guys..love is everywhere..by the way who is your wife?? And where is she??

Azazel was tense..

Baraquiel- well my wife is a shrine maiden she is shuri himejima..as fir wher she is..she passed away not so long ago..

Mr hyouduo- i see i'm sorry for your loss baraquiel 

Baraquiel- it's okay..

Mr hyluduo-so sir what is she looks like??

Baraquiel- she is a carbon copy of my daughter akeno..each and every time i look at her i remember shuri..lets just say akeno is a mirror copy of shuri..

Mr hyouduo- ahh i see..well about akeno..well she is a really good girl and a very nice cook..fufufufu sometime she was teasing issei for the reason i don't really know.

Baraquiel- cant blame her. She is just like her mother.. fufufufu.

Azazel- you can expect you have a grand daughter any time soon mr hyouduo and baraquiel.

Baraquiel- shuy it azazel at least let them finish their school. And besides he has rias first.

Azazel- ohh shut it!! A dragon like issei can have a multiple lovers!!

Mr hyouduo- how did you know that??

Azazel- well aside from issei and saji i have one contract to a certain dragon king..his name is fafnir.

Sirzechs- it is better to have fafnir  with you.. because both of you share likings..

Y/n- hahaha..and besides no matter how you look fafnir..that dragon is still a dragon..

Azazel- yep!!! So know let's get down to business!!

Y/n- what business??

Azazel- why of course who will gonna sing the first song!

Serafall- i will sing the first song!!

Meanwhile

Grayfia- oh dear.. here they go..

Mrs hyouduo- is there any problem..

Grayfia- well i know serafall can sing..but my husband  well let's just say he cant really sing..

Mrs hyuodou- you are not alone here ms grayfia even my husband and my son can't sing..

Vali- you two are not alone..

Grayfia- why??

Vali- i have a hunch that mine is the worst of the worst when it comes to singing..

Grayfia- i can inderstand that..we know your ma-

Vali- husband.

Grafia- pardon me..your husband situation..he lacks of emotion due to his condition..

Mrs hyouduo- any way  why did you decide to married y/n.

Vali- well to be honest with you it was love at first sight..when my foster father  introduce me to him i was literaly fallen for him..i am a dragon my self and also i am a devil..

Mrs hyouduo- which clan are you??

Vali- i am the great grand daughter of the original lucifer blood line..

Mrs hyouduo- eh!! Then why you didn't takr your title back??

Vali- i am not interested in politics..and besides if the people in the underworld will hear the news about one of the original lucifer's decendant will be join in the  devils..all of them will go to the elders and beg for an arrange marriage..

Grayfia- that is true..many of the male heir of the other clan will go there if they will gonna heard about your clan..now that rias is out in the hook..thanks to a certain red dragon..

Vali- i heard about that fight..if that bird didn't cheat ha! Issei will beat that bird brain.

Mrs hyouduo- oh!! So that is why my son was said they will gonna train..

Grayfia- indeed..and y/n is supervising them..and during the fight eacj and every one of them put their opponent onto their place..

Vali- by the way where is the red one??

Grayfia- maybe preparing him self for his upgrade..

Mrs hyouduo- i am worried abput my son what he would do.

Vali- relax..issei will be fine. ddraig is with him..

Albion- vali is right madam ddraig is with him..of ddraig will transform his heart into a dragon issei will be 50% dragon 30% devil 20% human.

Mrs hyuodou- how did you know that??

Albion- madam i am a dragon.. i am the same as ddraig..i am albion the white dragon..me and ddraig shares the same title called heavenly dragon..

Mrs hyouduo- i see...

Vali- and i hope those boys will have strength for training tomorrow..though it will be light exercise because we have a meeting..

Mrs hyouduo- i see.. it was also a close door meeting..

Vali- true..

Mrs hyouduo- well i can understand that.

Grayfia- well i will not be present at the meeting. Because only leaders will have a meeting..along with y/n him self..he will be representing in great red stead.

Albion- true. That dragon god doesn't like any meetings..

Grayfia- true..any way lets have a drink while the boys are on their own world.

Vali/ mrs hyouduo- yep!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514 0 29
y/n is just a normal boy living a normal life, but all that changes when he is attacked by a strange creature and saved by a mysterious girl, the nex...
72K 765 82
y/n was betrayed by rias and he was cast out and send to other world the world of witchers in a month's have past y/n pass the trainings and pass the...
83.3K 1.4K 81
Descended from a powerful and ancient warrior race, Y/n is the last of his kind. After a deadly encounter with a fallen angel, Y/n will be forced to...
241K 1.7K 15
(Y/N) was a devil and his piece are rook like koneko.His way stronger than koneko.Most angels or devils could get killed instanly if (Y/N) punched on...