Little Hearts❤❤❤

By Dreamcatcher_222

So this is going to be a Fanfiction on RAYA and their child Pihu. And it is going be based on the current tra... More

Introduction
1. Pihu Meets Papa Again
2. Ram's POV
4. Pain
Important!!!
5. Thinking Straight
6. The Dangerous Conspiracy
7. The Survival Plan
8. Disappointment
9. Deal?
10. Happiness
11. Pihu's First Flight
12. Missing Eachother
13. Fake It Till You Make It
14. Redemption
15. RK Loves Ms. Sood
16. The Fear of Failure
17. The Jackpot
18. It's Okay To Cry
19. Happy Tears
20. The Trio
21. The Chaotic Duo
22. Mutual Decision
23. Sharing Is Caring
24. I'm Your Papa
25. Family Time
26. Copy Cat🐱🐱
27. A Day At The Beach🏖
28. Support System
29. Ram's Genie
30. Memories
31. Strong Foundation
32. Last Evening In Goa
33. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 1
34. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 2
35. The Much Needed Confrontation
Important!!!
36. The Shocking Truth
37. A Huge Mess
38. Pihu's New Friend
39. Rest In Peace Shivi
40. Therapy Session 1: What's Your Story?
41. Home 'Not So' Alone
42. The House Hunt
43. RK 3.0
44. Apologizes
45. Therapy Session 2: Lies and Betrayals
46. Pihu's Concern
47. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 1
48. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 2
49. The Kapoor Family Tradition
50. Minus × Minus= Plus
51. Valuing Efforts
52. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 1
53. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 2
54. Regaining A Friend
55. Ek Saath Sambhal Lenge
56. Zindagi Kehlati Hai Tum Se Hi
57. Okay Boss!
58. Tum?
59. Newly Found Friends
60. Similar Trauma
61. Therapy Session 3: And How Did You Feel About That?
62. Disrespect
63. The Pain Of A Heartbreak
64. I'm The Problem, It's Me
65. Best Friends Wale Fights
66. Therapy Session 4: Ram's Insecurities
67. Tired Of Telling Lies
68. Blind Trust
69. WHAT? NO!
70. A Misunderstanding
71. Main Hoon Na
72. Therapy Session 5: Healthy Boundaries
73. Unconditional Love
74. Pihu's Family
75. Sorry
76. Putting Yourself In Someone Else's Shoes
77. Not An Easy Task
78. Littul Baby
79. Just Showing Up Matters
80. Ram Aur Priya Ki Kahani
81. It's The Little Things That Matter Most
82. Our Little Bundle Of Joy
83. Happy Place
84. Main Zidd Kar Rahi Hoon
85. Not Enough
86. Motherhood Looks Beautiful On You
87. Chandni Raat Badi Der Ke Baad Aayi Hai
88. Priya's Happily Ever After
89. Therapy Session 6: The Reciprocation Of Feelings
90. Tum Ghar Ho Mera
91. The Scars Of The Past
92. Something Deeply Personal
93. Therapy Session 7 (Part 1): Mushkil Raasta Aur Asaan Raasta
94. Therapy Session 7 (Part 2): There's Beauty In Vulnerability
95. Mere Rockstar
96. Aisa Hoga Na Priya?
97. Karma
98. Big Girl
99. Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Koi Kya Kare?
100. Main Teri Hogaiyaan
101. I'm All Yours
102. Longing
103. Priya's Birthday Planning
104. Benefit Of Doubt
105. Home Sweet Home- Part 1

3. Priya's POV

2.1K 102 82
By Dreamcatcher_222

Okay so at this point I for sure know a lot of you are not going to agree with my perspective of Ram and Priya's mistakes. But it's okay, everyone should have the freedom to have their own opinion. It's totally fine.
And a little disclaimer, if you feel triggered or exhausted or uncomfortable reading Priya's POV please stop right there. I don't want to cause any distress to anyone as I know aisa ho bhi sakta hai that you've gone through or have seen someone going through this kind of situations in real life where the mother is left alone with the child to raise, it comes with a lot of struggle. So please if you feel distress don't read. Your mental health is way more important than my story.

Priya cleared her throat.
Priya: How are you after you met your Xerox-copy?
Ram ignored her question.
Priya: Okay I'll tell you everything but on one condition. You will not interrupt me until I'm finished talking. I want not a single word from you. Just nod if it's okay with you.
Ram reluctantly nodded.
Priya(looking at him straight into his eyes): Okay! First of all I've never cheated on you. Not with Krish or with anyone to be precise. Krish is my best friend, he means the world to me and Pihu. If I'm safe and sound today it's because of him. And our friendship is as platonic as yours and Brinda's.
Second, yes you can have Pihu's custody. But I need 2 declarations on the custody papers.
1. Pihu will not stay at Kapoor Mansion. She will have absolutely no contacts with your mom, your brother, your mama, your mami and your dear Vedika.
2. Pihu will have security personnels with her 24×7.
If only these two criterias are mentioned and followed properly I'll give you her custody.
Oh! No no no. Don't talk. You promised Pihu that you'll not break promises from now not for me at least for her stay silent.
So a big question mark on your face. Why? Right? Why I want tight security for my daughter? I guess your dear Mom didn't tell you then all these years what she did to me. Right. Right. You don't know. Never even suspected anything also. Why would you? Of course you love your family over anything or anyone else in this damn world. Nahi nahi. Bilkul sahi kia. You should choose your family over anyone. So suru se suru karein? Because I don't like to start from the end.
Okay, jog your memory a little because bohot din ho gaye na inn baaton ko. So annulment papers, your family wanted us to annul our marriage and you decided to give into it without giving me a proper reason. You didn't tell me that MS tried to kill you that's why Akki aur(she sighed deeply)....Shivi ki shaadi nahi hogi aur hamari bhi tootegi. I'm sorry that I got Akki and Shivi married without your permission. But I only did it because Shivi tried to kill herself as you cancelled her wedding with Akki. Then woh 5% in Shubham's business! He came home absolutely drunk and told me that you feel his is not competent to handle his business that's why you made me a dormant partner and you don't trust him. That's why I made the papers without telling you but I promised to give back the 5% when I feel Shubham is mature enough. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but Mom wanted me to hid the whole thing from you and I did.
Then on your birthday I did everything for you but you decided to thank Vedika for it. It's okay I don't need credit for it, dil se kiya tha aap ke lia. Then you refused to believe me when I told you that Akki can never cheat on Shivi. Vedika ne Akki ko fasane ki koshish ki but you didn't let the police arrest her. It's okay I understand. Love makes you take stupid decisions. Then Lohri ke din MS ki kartut. I'm sorry I know I should've told you earlier and I should've get him arrested again but I didn't have the evidence. I couldn't tell you because I was afraid of your reaction and it's effect on our marriage. I wanted our marriage to work. Then! Vedika! Ummm...she always tried to make me believe that she had a special place in your heart and I felt good that you have SUCH a good friend. Your mom always tried to get one in my head that I'm not good enough for you which now I believe is true. Then got to know that the FRIEND who was staying under one roof with me was your ex-girlfriend, Vedika. Phew! I should have asked you more questions but I didn't as I trusted you fully that you will never cheat on me. So I decided to forgive you for hiding the truth without any further discussion. Oh!before that when I got discharged from the hospital I got a letter and some messages then on Mahashivratri after puja I saw some messages that popped up on your laptop screen I didn't want to intrude but saw my name so read it(she told him about the content of the letter and messages both). That's why I was angry during the interview. I'm sorry I shouldn't have behaved like that with you on live TV. Then I got kidnapped and didn't tell you about it I told you my reason behind it I hope you remember as I'm not gonna repeat that. But your behaviour on that day when you got to know about my kidnapping was not good. You shouted at me in front of your friends and my friend Krish.

Then the number plate was found, everyone blamed me but you didn't. But then you also got angry with me and let my.....mother take me away. I was going to tell you the truth about Varun but dad....ummm it was your dad's birthday so you didn't want to talk about anything and celebrate so I decided to respect that. Maybe bol dena chahiye tha. Then Varun and MS were arrested you came at the right time and saved my life. Thank you for that. Now coming to my mother hiding the truth. Yes I was shocked and I refused to believe you. And I needed a little time to think. I went come and confronted her. She accepted that she did it for Ishaan. I couldn't take it that she did it. But we never ever ever tortured Shivi. Believe me. I don't have any proof of that but I really don't know why Shivi started behaving like that suddenly. She and Ishaan got into a fight because Shivi called Varun a murderer. Then she called you and told you that we're torturing her, I was shocked nothing like that ever happened with her in that house. She suddenly started arguing with my mother,me , everyone. And I have no idea why!

Then....Shivi....she....she....fell from...the stairs. I......pushed her accidentally(she was stammering heavily, tears came to her eyes). Then I was in jail.
Now the big truth and my decision-
So I wanted to meet you but you didn't came. Maybe you heard I fainted in jail I don't know if you did or not. But you didn't come to see me.
Then Krish was there when I got the blood reports and got to know I was pregnant(a faint smile came to her lips with tears trickling down her cheeks) my happiness had no bound. I told Krish that I'm going to be a mother and Mr. Kapoor is going to be a father. Then you came and told me that you'll bail me out. I felt a tiny ray of hope is maybe still there. I called you at home told you about my pregnancy but no words came from the other side. Then Brinda came to meet, I requested her to let me talk to you once but she refused completely. I wanted to tell you that we're pregnant. But she didn't let me meet you.

But then I had to tell you the lie. The lie about Krish and I and my child. Now the big question is why?

She stopped wiped her tears with her fingers, drank some water. Ram looked at her blankly.
She took a deep breath.

Priya: I know you won't believe me when I tell you the truth. But I'll tell you anyway as you want to know and I feel you deserve to know.
So before you came to meet me after knowing that I'm pregnant, someone came and blackmailed me to lie to you.

She looked at him apprehensively. Ram's eyes told that he was shocked.
Ram understood that it's time for him to talk.
Ram: Who?
Priya: Your mom.
Ram: What? No no no. Why are you lying to me?
Priya(firmly): Told you, you are not gonna believe. It's time for you to be silent again.
So she came and told me to lie to you that my child is Krish's and I had a night of weakness with him. I told her that I'll not do that as the child is yours. But she threatened me that if I tell you she'll hire the best lawyer and prove that Shivi was murdered and it was not an accident so that I get lifetime imprisonment and she'll take our child away and she'll grow in a home without a parent as she'll make you understand that you'll never be happy with our child as she will always make you remember what happened with Shivi. And gave me a choice that if I tell you that the child is not yours I'll be in jail for only 2 years then I can raise my child somewhere else without a life risk.

Ram was dumbfounded.
Priya: But you came and didn't want to believe me. I was happy that you wanted to do the paternity test. I thought to tell you the truth. But then again she came and it took her absolutely no time to make you believe that I cheated on you. She manipulated you to believe that the child is not yours. And all your logics that you were using stopped working. I will not lie I was disappointed in you as I thought you wouldn't listen to her at least on that matter.
She stopped talking and looked down to her hands.
Ram: That's.....not possible.
Priya chuckled.
Priya: I know...I didn't believe it until she did that. But I'll not force you. You can choose not to believe me as you did in other matters. It's upto you to believe me or not.
Now why I chose not to tell you. I was going to tell you but seeing that she can manipulate you so easily that you completely brushed off the idea of paternity test, I had to choose. I had to choose my child's safety over anyone or anything. I knew that she will not be safe in that house. She'll have life risk. And you were grieving for Shivi also. I wanted to tell you. I really did.

I'm sorry Mr. Kapoor. I'm really really sorry for taking away our child from you. I know I did a huge, huge mistake. And I shouldn't have done that but I had to choose her as she's our little one. And I could never ever risk the life of our symbol of love.

But there were other things also. You didn't come for me you came for the baby not that I'm extremely disappointed by that but still. You didn't fight for me when I expected you to. Sometimes you believed me so much that it made me think that there's is no one more kind like you but other times you behave like you have absolutely no trust in me. But this time I couldn't trust you I'm sorry for that. I couldn't trust you with our child.

But I waited for you. I thought you would come to see me even if you believed that the child isn't yours as you cared about me. I had a thought that if there was a reverse case and if Vedika was pregnant with your child I would have gone to see the child as the child did nothing wrong and because it would have been your child and as I love you unconditionally. So I believed that you would come at least once to see me. 2 years I was in jail and you never came once. I had a baby. I think there's no need to tell how strenuous the process is, I could have died giving birth. But still you didn't come. BFF....yahi kaha tha na aapne! I thought at least by that relation you would come. But your hate for me overshadowed everything.

15 years right! You loved Vedika unconditionally for 15 years. And I can't help but compare myself to her. I'm sure about one thing, if we were not married or married while Vedika was your friend and if she was pregnant and was about to have a baby, agar Shashi na bhi hota toh aap hote waha uske saath being her strength as a friend. She also cheated on you right? Left you, married someone else in front of your eyes. But still your love never faded for her until you fell for me. I still hoped that you would come and see my child and will realize that it's yours and I did everything for a reason. But what a fool I was! Maybe it is my fault. I couldn't give you the surety or make you feel secure that you could trust me enough or love me. Of course how can I compare 5 years with only 7 months. What a fool I am! Maybe Vedika was right! You both could have given yourself another chance. You could've been happy with her. Our relationship was a mess, a total chaos. It destroyed everything.

Priya(crying): Anyways I know a sorry will never be able to mend the damage I made in your life. I know it's not possible for you to forgive me nor should you do it. I made a grave mistake. But I did it only for Pihu, for her safety. And I didn't choose my family over you, I chose our daughter over you. Because I felt that is what a mother should do. Our mothers failed us, but I didn't want to fail as a mother risking my child's safety. I don't know if it was a practical decision or an emotional one. But I did what I felt right at that time. For her.

Pihu is your daughter, you are her father. I know you want her. I know that you can give her a happy healthy life that I can never provide her. You can have her sole custody. She will be yours. I know I'm not good enough for you. Every bad thing that happened with you in your life is connected to me. But Pihu is innocent. She should not go through all the hardships. I wanted her to meet you, to know you. But I didn't want to bring my bad luck again in your life. Don't worry I'll never ever interfere again. And she'll forget me as I know you'll love her way more than me but just keep her safe that's my request to you. I know I can't fight you for her custody. But my conditions should be fulfilled for you to have her. I know you don't believe me and that's okay. Mujhe bhi ab tak maan lena chahiye tha par kya hi karoon. My heart just beats for Pihu and you. Maine jab aapko yeh bataya about my infidelity aap ne mujhe roka nahi, fight bhi nahi ki mere liye. Shayad main aap se zyada pyaar karti hoon. And that's okk. Mera ek tarfa pyaar bhi toh pyaar hi hai na. Aur yeh aap se zyada kyun samjhega.
Ram's tears started falling from his eyes.
Priya: It's okay Mr. Kapoor. Aap bura feel mat kijiye. Aap ki Pihu ki yaadein toh hai na. Main jee lungi. And divorce papers bhi bhej dena main sign kar dungi. You and Vedika got engaged. Congratulations! Pihu told me everything. What happened when she first met you, then Vedika's car almost hit her to death, then how she was treated in Sara di's engagement. And that Vedika told her she's Ram Kapoor's fiance. Everything. It's actually nice to see that you've moved on. Have a happy married life Mr. Kapoor!
But my daughter should not stay with Vedika or anyone from your family. I'll not allow it even if you don't believe me. I know I'm a criminal and went to jail for my mistake but my daughter's safety comes first. Oh! Yes. One thing more!
She started searching in her bag for something with unsteady hands.
Then pulled out The Kangans that Ram made her wear.
Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes, she was sweating profusely.
She put those on the table with her trembling hands.
Priya(her voice was almost inaudible): Ma I mean your mother's blessing. Iski zaroorat padegi.

Her body started shaking, she tried to grasp the glass of water but it failed. The glass fell shattering glass pieces everywhere, suddenly her hands went to her chest. Ram came near her running,
Ram: Priya! Priya! Hey! What happened! Priyaaaaa! Open your eyes. Please. Please. Please.

I just don't know how it happened. So I finished writing this chapter then went to see the episode the day before yesterday and the Kangan scene was shown. Lol!

A special thanks to @shruti_1111 for I absolutely forgot that Brinda came before Nadini and Ram after Priya came to know about her pregnancy. Thanks for making me remember as otherwise I would've missed the point.

Okay so, I'm scared at this point of your reactions to this chapter. But constructive criticisms are always welcome. If you think that I've missed something or wrote something that you felt wrong please feel free to tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 250 4
A chance stumbling on the truth leads to many more revelations. Confrontations takes place and many need to answer. Will all of this bring together o...
8.6K 573 23
This story starts around Ram's dad's birthday. An interesting turns of event. It is lime/steamy type not lemon or smut. I don't own anything except t...
20.2K 890 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜
25.5K 1.7K 46
Thread 2 of the previous story