๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ | A. Haruchiyo's Sis...

By yang_161

โ ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐Ž ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ โž - ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† : This may contain profanities, spoilers, bloody, angst, gore wn... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41

5.8K 343 187
By yang_161

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The pink haired girl took a quick glance of their house before she proceed on walking towards kakucho, who's leaning his back on his car with his hands inserted inside his pocket patiently waiting for her.

When his eyes landed on her, kakucho immediately formed a soft smile on his face and went to patted her head playfully.

" Did you enjoy talking to her?" He asked, which chiharu smile at him and nodded her head.

" I did."

Kakucho warmly stared at her for a few minutes before he pinch both of her cheeks, making chiharu to annoyingly smacked his hand away from her as she spoke...

"Quit treating me like a kid, and let's go home already."

Kakucho let put a chuckle as he nodded his head. He turn around to opened the door for chiharu and close it when she got in.

Chiharu stared at their house through the car window until her friend began to drove away. She felt so upset that she couldn't stay any longer with her older sister, and look around the house to see if something changed.

She let out an audible breath as she lean her back on the seat to take a rest, but before she could even close her eyes, kakucho suddenly started to talk...

" The boss want to see you." He informed, with his eyes still focused on the road.

Chiharu casted her eyes to the side to look at him in confusion, not having any clue on why mikey want to see her in the middle of the night specially when he just told her yesterday to rest...

" why?" She simply asked.

Kakucho shrugged his shoulder as he spoke..." I also don't know. He just messaged me to bring you to him."

The girl furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as she let out a sighed, thinking that maybe mikey will order her to kill again or he'll just ask her to buy him a taiyaki.

When they arrived in their hideout, chiharu slam the door open and immediately got out of kakucho's car before some of their bodyguards could open it for her. Kakucho walk beside her and lead her up the rooftop where their boss is patiently waiting for her.

Chiharu stopped from walking and turn to the boy beside her as she spoke..." You can go home now, kaku."

Kakucho stared at her for a few minutes, feeling hesitate to leave her alone with mikey, but he knew she'll be furious if he didn't obey her, so he soon nodded his head and went back inside their hideout.

Chiharu diverted her lazy gaze at mikey who is silently admirring the beautiful view of the lighs from the buildings and cars. She began to walk a near him and greet him by bowing her head slightly.

" What's wrong?" She asked.

Her voice doesn't sound annoyed nor mad at all, instead it sound so soft and calming, just like how she sounds before when everything is fine between her and mikey.

Even thought he changed into a complete different person, chiharu still see him as her friend. The friend that used to her partner in crime, that will be so proud of her whenever she defeated keisuke in a duel.

When mikey heard her voice, he slowly turned around and meet her green eyes that worriedly look at him.

" Chiharu." He whispered, calling out the girl's name who walk a bit closer to him. " The city is beautiful, isn't it?"

" Is that the only reason why you called me here?" Chiharu questioned but the boy infront of her just remained silent while staring at her with tired expression.

She let out an audible breath and was about to ask him if he is hungry, but before words came out of her mouth, the door of the rooftop suddenly opened, making her to stopped and turn around to see who it was.

" Chiharu?" Haruchiyo spoke, while he confusedly stared at his little sister. " What are you doing here?"

" Mikey called me. And you?" The girl asked to which her older brother also answered the same thing, that got her to think that maybe mikey will order the both of them to find the traitors who she let escaped yesterday.

However, when the two siblings turned their gaze at their boss, he suddenly throw his gun on the ground, infront of haruchiyo.

" Use it." He simply ordered, while he stared at haruchiyo who look down on the gun in confusion.

" What are we going to d-" Before the pink haired boy could even finished his words, mikey immediately spoke once again.

" Choose Haruchiyo." He sternly ordered, but the boy was too perplexed to comprehend what exactly his boss was talking about.

He couldn't understand on why he felt his heart beating so fast as sweat began to rolled down his temple, even though the weather is cold.

" Between us." Mikey added as he turn to his side to look at chiharu who have her usual calm expression on her face. " I noticed she had been ruining all my plan. So, i let you choose between me and her."

Fear isn't visible on her face, even though she is fully aware that she might die if ever her older brother will pick mikey.

Haruchiyo knew their boss will surely kill him if he won't obey what he saided, so he slowly pick up the gun on the ground with his hand shaking uncontrollably. He glance over to mikey and his little sister, not knowing who he will choose.

Why am i even having trouble on choosing between them?! He furiously thought to himself as he held the gun tightly and immediately pointed it to his little sister.

I'm sure mikey is more important to me, so why can't i just pull the trigger already?! He added as tears unconsciously began to escape from haruchiyo eyes.

" Nii chan." She suddenly spoke so softly, making him to flinch a bit.

A warm smile tugged on the corners of chiharu's lips as she stared at her older brother warmly like how she usually stared at him before, as if like he's the most precious and nicest person in the world.

"It's fine."

━━━

Haruchiyo tightened his grip on the gun, before he immediately throw it in the corner.

" I'm sorry mikey, but I can't choose between the both of you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✎ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ:)

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴs 8:38-39 "ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
58K 3.4K 34
I never trusted someone this much before. But you came into my life and crashed the wall that i built in all this time easily. You light up my world...
17.4K 388 13
Does Subaru love you? If he did, why was he cold to you? If he didn't, why did he help you? Why did he make sacifices for you? In the end, who will...
661K 33K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...