Book3 Black Butler/Demon's Sp...

By BlackPegasus_Lilla

This story Continues after Black Butler/ Waking up in the Trancy demon's Manor! This is a very old story I wr... More

🎀🎈♦On The Run♦🎈🎀
The disaster
Beautiful Yet Evil
The Day After Yesterday
I'm scared??/The Rim in The Sky/ Who knew..?
Facial expressions
The Deal
❃Bell of confusion❃
Truth
❤Queen of Hearts❤
Needs and wants🌙
Cookie monster
✳I told you I was trouble........✳
🎀🎠Over the hills and far away🎠🎀
Inside the circus
🎀🎠♦♦The dolls I cannot embrace♦♦🎠🎀
🔥🔥You're Soul Is on Fire🔥🔥
🌹🌙New Face🌙🌹
🌹 Reflect🌹
🌹I Got A Dress For Destruction🌹
Dead End( Rewritten Edited!)
🎀Put Back Together♠( Rewritten Edited!)
Face Time ( Edited!)

🌷Lies, till The End Do Us Part🌹( Rewritten!) Edited!)

16 0 0
By BlackPegasus_Lilla

"Morning young Lord. I have brought you your tea."
Ciel slowly shifted in his bed."..ugh...alright." Sebastian began to pour his tea.
"Sebastian." Ciel looked at his tall butler. "Yes Lord?"
"Today, we are going to town." This made Sebastian's eyes widen." Oh this is new, why might it be the reason?" Sebastian handed Ciel's favourite tea, Earl Grey.
"I just have the feeling to walk down the town. Is that bad?" Sebastian shakes his head. "No, not at all." Ciel shifts in his seat, while Sebastian start dressing his young Lord.
"That..., and I have a feeling that something will happen."
This made Sebastian stop for a moment. "Interesting, well as you say we will go then. Would you like to have the servants come too?"
Tying off his ribbons, Ciel speaks." Yes, but only Snake, and Skyrim." This made Sebastian think for a moment, just what was his Lord thinking? or could it be that.

{ Flash  Back}

The door slowly opened, to Sebastian's surprise, the Undertaker stood at the door.

"Why hello...., this is a surprise. You don't usually show up here."

Undertaker slightly bowed his head."Do excuse me...., but you see this has something to do with Miss _____." Undertaker lifted his large dark hat off his head.
This piqued Butler's interest. "Alright tell me, but do make it quick, I have my master to attend to."

'What would the Undertaker even want with ___anyways, she is just as human as he. He is far too odd.' Thought Sebastian.

"Of course, as you know the young lady has been under my care for some time now."  Sebastian nods, his crimson eyes shining.

" Come tomorrow at 6 O' Clock something is bound to happen in the town."

"Your saying Miss______, is possible in danger?"

"Not quite, but more like her mind is."

Sebastian clicked his tongue. "The point being?"

"Yes, she has a meeting with someone. I'm worried for her since she is....a human women." Sebastian looked down in shock. He couldn't let anything bad happen to me, for the sake of them, his master. Since she showed up, everything was one big question around her.

"I understand." Sebastian stepped forward to the silver-haired reaper, his eyes sharp, but he seemed to hold some emotion on his face. " Undertaker, all that I ask is, watch her, keep her soul safe. As a Butler to Phantom hive estate, I am to follow the Young Lord."

"I will do my utmost, a shattered girl like her would not be good." The two bowed to each other in agreement. ( Oh..._____, where have you gone to.) Taking his leave, the Undertaker quietly left. His quiet plan worked a bit. It seemed to him Sebastian still doesn't know she is a reaper or even him for that matter. That's how Undertaker wanted it to be, for a while. To lie to the demon, for his, and ____'s own good.

🌹🌹♠♦♣♠🌹♣♠♣🌹♦♣♠♣♠♣♣🌹🌹🌹🌹♣♠♣🌹

I woke up to a light tap on my face."....mh...." Opening my eyes, I saw Oscar looking down at me.
"...hello there." I reached over to pet the gentle snake. " Still looking out for me huh."
"Ssssss...." He replied. Liking the side of my face.  He could tell something was off about me. " There is no lying to you, my head does hurt a little, but it's no real trouble." I sat up, to get dressed.
"Well let's get this done, and over with." I grabbed my dead scythe. Still thinking about how I was human, and yet I could touch one of them.
Joker stepped out of his room, just about the same time as me. Greeting each other, we walked down the steps.

'Today is the day I have to reap a soul.'

I breathed in. (It's time )

"Well Joker I will see you later." I looked at him from a small distance between us.
"Oh? What will you be doing?" He tilted his head in question.
"I am meeting someone, more like a friend in the art gallery."
" Oh! that sounds nice. Well if you will be alright then, I'll be around just call if you need me."
"Call? ( What does he mean by that, they don't have cell phones here?) What do you mean by that?"
"Aha! you're funny. You know I can hear your voice whenever now. So problem solved." ( Oohh....I see) Except now that he is in solid human form, he can't hear my deepest thoughts.

"Well then enjoy your day." Joker bows like he would under the circus tent.
I smile back at him, and wave to him. 

"Mhh..., she has an interesting attitude today." The orange hair circus ring leader stood there stunned. Never has he seen that emotion on my face before. That and the wave of the hand.

As I walked away, and down the street thoughts came to my mind. ( If only Joker knew I wasn't from this era, or will that be a bad thing? I have lived here for about a year now maybe a little more, and yet it seems no one has suspected at thing.)

Maybe it would be a bad thing if they knew. I might be shunned by everyone, thinking I was a witch or something. I had to be careful on how I spoke and acted because for some reason more, and more of this free will of the modern-day has been coming to me. I  was starting to lose the way a lady would act back in this era. If anything more I was more like a male here.
For how I dressed, it was similar to male's clothing style, not very long dresses, the longs leather boots. I looked wealthy from the clothes I was given and bought out of the money I made.
I had four personalities I had to build up in this era.

The Polite One.

The Shy, Kind, Lady Like One.

The Dark, Cool, Strong, Independent One.

Then there was the care-free side, the more open side, that had a mix of all personalities, but evil. It was almost too modern for this world. I had to watch out.

( Okay concentrate, its time to meet Silver.) I looked up seeing the sign for the building. I stepped inside.
Reap the soul, don't reap the soul. Reap it, and not be in trouble?

Don't Reap it because I am human.

Reap it because if I don't I might die myself.

Don't Reap it because I don't have the heart for that, It's only human after all, just like him he is human like me.
A human harming a human, who wasn't even evil. Now that sounded painful.

"There is no going back"

I looked up with my bright eyes, to meet with two coloured ones.

"Ah Hello!" I stuck my hand up in the air in a half-wave.
"Hm." Silver turned on his heel to meet me with a nod, and a kind smile.

"You came." He spoke.

"Ahah, yes. I like art you see." I smiled. It wasn't a lie, but still, I wanted to make things right.

"Well then, where would you like to go first?"

"Are there paintings of horses? or...." 'W-hat.....why would I?' I was about to say something that I wouldn't usually.

"Or...?" He questions back.

"Ah....,...well see I like  mythology as well. Something like that." I smiled innocently.

"Oh, I see. Actually, there is a quite a few things on mythology. Would you like to go see? there are horses there as well."

'Sure..!" I beamed. I wasn't lying It did really interest me, but I also needed to stall for time. To think of a plan, a plan on how to save this man's life from reapers.

*Tap...tap tap..* I followed after him. 'Why did I almost say demons?, and reapers. Then again if I did would he have been scared, or thought less of me?'

'How strange....'

"This way please, and watch your step.' I looked up seeing a winding staircase of raven black going all the way up to the mythology part of the gallery.

'Staircase to heaven, or I guess both. Where demons and reapers are.'

I put my foot up onto the steps and began following up. If I tripped, I would fall off from this height, and surely hurt myself. I have to be careful, I am only human. I didn't hate demons like Sebastian, they weren't all bad. I  didn't hate the reapers either because in the end they all had their way to live, or jobs to do. Even if it's more violent at times, usually they are more peaceful and swift. Little did I know the pictures, and words above most of the gallery would be different.

Like a soul tainted, and untainted for demons.

🌺{"This way please, and watch your step.' I looked up seeing a winding staircase of raven black going all the way up to the mythology part of the gallery.

'Staircase to heaven, or I guess both. Where demons and reapers are.'

I put my foot up onto the steps, and began following up. If I tripped, I would fall off from this height, and surely hurt myself. I have to be careful, I am only human. I didn't hate demons like Sebastian, they weren't all bad. I  didn't hate the reapers either because in the end they all had their way to live, or jobs to do. Even if it's more violent at times, usually they are more peaceful and swift. Little did I know the pictures, and words above most of the gallery would be different.

Like a soul tainted, and untainted for demons. ]🎀

* Tap....Tap..* I walked down the streets. With a large weapon across my back. It was a large blade traded in some time ago. A figure of a large creature walked next to me down the stone path. The pounding of my boots could not be heard by just anyone, soft an assassin I walked my face covered by a hood.

"Where else do we need to go?" The voice ofa  young man spoke.

"Let's pay a visit to those tonight." My voice spoke..in the dark streets, as I kept walking I felt something sharp touch against my lip.

~ To Be Continued in the next book! The next book's name is below! Thanks so much for reading this far with my old story that I love. The next book is one I'm starting up again to make new chapters after a long break.

Book 4 Black Butler/ Precious Soul UndertakerXReader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 37
This book follows the bigger parts of Undertaker's side of the manga/anime, mixed with my touch to the story. Spoiler Warning! I am a reaper.., I am...
126K 4K 48
"I want to keep my soul! I don't want to live if it means I owe you my life!"... ..."As you wish, {Y/N}." • • • ||Sebastian Michaelis x Reader|| ☆☆2n...
11.1K 357 26
{TwstWonderland & Kuroshitsuji crossover} After the events from London burning down to the battle at the Demon's Sanctuary, Ciel's soul can never be...
1.1K 18 9
Before you read!! This is the first book that follows a slew of books I wrote years ago. This book comes before Black Butler/ Waking up in the Trancy...