Unspoken Symphony Saiouma (Mu...

By valint1nexo

Why speak or talk or interact with people when it just leads to being ignored or pain. That's what Kokichi Ou... More

Chapter 1: meeting him
Chapter 2: after school cuddles
Chapter 3: you owe me
Chapter 4: Hanami
Chapter 5: i think i love him
A/n
Chapter 6: Happy Birthday kokichi ouma
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter eight: stupid
So....

Chapter 9: Confession

240 9 2
By valint1nexo

{Oumas POV}

I was laying on my bed texting Saihara while my cat Moonlit was curled up next to me.

Shu 💙
'I'm really bored. Do you wanna meet up at the park? :) ❤️'

Me
'Sure 💛 when should we meet up?'

Shu 💙
'Rn!'

Me
'Lmao okay can't wait to see yooou'

Shu 💙
'Me too ❤️❤️❤️'

I closed my phone, stood up, and made my way to the door when someone or more like somecat wrapped around my leg. I looked down and signed to my cat.
'You know you can't go with me. I'm not even allowed to have you' Moonlit obviously oblivious didn't understand me. I picked her up and smiled. I thought to myself 'okay fine you can come with me Moonlit' I opened the door and made my way to the park.

{Saihara's POV}

I just got to the park where I was waiting on Ouma. I have finally decided today's the day...I confess to him. I get this feeling off my chest. The burning feeling of being in love for him is what I'll tell him. I just have to wait for the right moment. But I'll trust myself when I say. Today's the day. I will not wait any longer.

I saw Ouma walking over to me and rushed over to him.

"Hey Ouma-Kun!" He waved at me. We went into a hug, to only break from it shortly.

"Let's go on a walk shall we?" I asked as he nodded his head. We slowly walked the path in front of us. I told myself I have to tell him! Tell him, I have to tell him... Ouma looked over to me and signed 'you okay?'

"Ah, yes uhm Ouma-Kun...there's something I have to tell you... something," I fiddled my hands. He looked at me worried. 'What is it?' He signed. I mumbled.

"I love you..." he looked at me confused. 'Couldn't hear you' he signed. I stopped us from walking. I held both his hands and looked into his eyes.

"Ouma-Kun, I love you so much, like, I want you to be my boyfriend. Please will you date me Kokichi Ouma," he blushed harshly and nodded his head. He smiled widely and I did the same.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. We held the kiss for a long while. When Ouma broke it. We went into a hug.

"I love you so much,"

"...t...o.." he mumbled. I broke from the hug to look at him with a happy glare.

"AAAA YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTE!! AA!!" I kiss his cheek. "I love you, I love you!!!" He got overly flustered and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. This was the best day ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 47 16
One small white lie can lead to a rumor that can lead to a catastrophe. Kokichi Ouma he was 'normal' per say, he was quite, didn't have much friends...
892 34 2
After the killing game, Kokichi ends up isolated. Nobody speaks to him, nobody sees him. It's a year and a half later that Saihara speaks to him. Kok...
19.6K 718 21
"Have you heard of Shuichi Saihara of the flower shop next door? He might be cute, but he is such a crybaby! I also heard that he talks to flowers, i...
1.2K 84 13
He made it. He escaped the endless torture. He could finally live a normal life after years of being a rat in a laboratory. But freedom is only an il...