SWITCHED: Walking in another...

By Silent_Dhreenmah

There is a saying that says everyone has a twin on earth right? But what if that situation lands you in circu... More

Author's Note😊
Characters 💕
•One
•Two
•Three
•Four
Character Aesthetics
•Five
•Seven
•Nine
•Eight
Ten •
Eleven•
Thirteen•
Twelve•
Fourteen •
Fifteen

•Six

12 5 20
By Silent_Dhreenmah

Hey peeps!

Am back to give y'all another update😌, I hope u miss me, coz I miss y'all like mad🥺

Ayhaff recovered oo, rejoice with me!!🤸🤸🤾

Sooo, lemme tell you guys one secret, August 18 is my birthday!!! So I might do triple or double update or as many as I can do (pweetyefua relax oo, I said I might!🤣😅)

Did you guys know that Olive has been rejected from Baron?😑😒, I felt like crying.

Team #OlivedateAdam, scream hallelujah!!

Team #EvelyndateAdam, scream wooohh!!

Team #RomeodateIris, scream love!!

Oya let's dive in👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

*******

I spent my time in the hospital watching TV and playing games all day.

Sincerely, I was getting bored and cranky and I wanted to talk to someone but I knew I dare not because if I was caught, I was same as dead.

But... living like a rich girl in hospital was GREAT! I had anything I wanted and my or should I say, Ivie's phone was given to me to use.

Today was Thursday and Mum and Dad came to see me regularly. When I mean Mum and Dad, I meant Ivie's mum and dad.

I was alone in the white room, after taking a sumptuous meal of fried rice and goat meat, watching Nickelodeon.

Call me a child, but I love that channel!

The door burst open and Mum stepped in, looking rich and gorgeous.

"M-Mum?, It isn't visiting time yet" I said. Let me tell you, talking in English all the time is not easy. Sometimes I was tempted to speak pidgin but I had to restrain myself so I won't be caught.

"Nonsense darling, I can come to see my baby daughter anytime at work" she replied and hugged me, filling my nostrils with her lemon scent.

"Oh, welcome then. How's Dad?" I asked. Thank God I read those rich girl novels on Wattpad.

"Oh he's fine" she replied with a wave of her hand, "he's at work as usual"

"Oh, my regards to him then"

"Okay darling. I came here to tell you that Nnamdi, Rina and Empress are coming to see you today after school today"

Chineke! Ave even forgotten sef.

What nickelodeon can do to you.

"Really?" I asked. She frowned a little bit.

"Are you not happy? You don't sound so excited "

Brain! Oya, manufacture lie now oo!

"Oh I am happy, I just... Remember Doctor said my memory hasn't yet recovered? I hope I still remember them mum" I congratulated myself on that well formed lie.

Boss! You're too good joor!

"Oh! I have forgotten about that. Don't worry, your memory will come back"  she consoled.

"I pray so too Mum"

Pray so indeed!

"Anyway, it's 4:30 already. They should be here any moment. I need to head to the office now. I came during lunch to see you" she said and stood up.

The door was thrown open and a figure came running in and jumped on me.

"Ivie!!!"

Ouch oo, my beloved ear!

"Rina easy!" Another female voice chided. "Don't deafen her yet" the voice said again.

When the figure got up from my body, I had a good look at her, she was an average height girl with full hair like mine. She was dressed gorgeously too and she had a big grin on her face.

But she was beautiful!

"Uhm, Empress?" I called softly, hoping she was the one. Her grin faltered, then I knew I made a mistake.

"You-You Don't even remember my name? My face?" She asked glumly.

"Relax Rina for Christ sake didn't you hear Nnamdi tell you that she temporarily lost her memory?" The other girl chided. I got a good look at her too and my jaw nearly jumped.

She was damn hot!

Tall like a palm tree, she was slim, she had chocolate skin and long legs. See wasn't all that curvy but she still had shape all the same.

Na waoo, oppression!

The grin on Rina's face returned back.

"Oh goody! It's Soo good to see you alive and hearty Ivie, when we heard about the accident, everyone was worried, even Saviour asked of you!" She blabbered.

Saviour?

Empress looked at me and smiled. She came and sat beside me on the bed and threw my hand around my neck.

"Baby!" She cooed, "I missed you like hell and am so glad you are alive. I was so worried and Rita has just been yapping in my ears and it drove me crazy!"

Rita?

"Who else asked of me?" I asked.

"Ifeanyi asked whether you were okay. Funny because I thought he disliked your guts. Hosea has been...well let's just say a little bit quiet"

Chai oo, Lord help me

"We missed you!" Rina exclaimed again. I already liked her, she had energy.

"Except Rita. The girl wished you death!" Empress replied and frowned a little. I liked Empress too, she was lively and enjoyable.

"I missed you guys too! I can't wait to meet you" I replied in my stay-in-english-tone.

A knock sounded on the door. Empress stood up to open it and a tall figure came inside.

Spec!

He was tall, had full hair but had been styled into a popular style called 'punk'. He had light brown eyes and pink lips, he also had a hunky form.

God oo! How could you make this boy my supposed brother na?

His eyes caught mine and I nearly gasped. I had to keep my composure.

"Ivie" he called in a husky voice. I felt goosebumps up my skin. Then I remembered that I wasn't supposed to be happy with him. Though I didn't know the reason

"Nnamdi" I replied flatly. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair and sat down on the visitor's chair.

"I came see you" he said again.

"I know. Good evening"

"How are you? Do you feel any pain?"

"No. Thanks for asking" I replied briskly. Empress was now operating her phone which looked DAMN expensive!

He stood up and held my hand.

"Ivie...I am sorry for what happened. I hope you get well" he said in a hoarse voice. I didn't say anything, just watched as he walked out of the room.

"Ivie, you should forgive him you know" Rina said cautiously

I no do am anything na, I just dey play along.

"There's an improvement. Held her hand. That's something" Empress chirped in, her eyes on the phone.

Oshey! Is that the latest Samsung?

Wahala for who no get money oo!

"When are you coming to school?" Rina asked. My stomach quivered. I didn't want to go to school. How will I survive?

"Soon" I replied shortly and laid down. I checked the time

5:49

"Rina let's go. Ivie needs her rest. Bye boo, I hope I see you in school soon!" Empress said and blew a kiss towards me as she dragged Rina along.

"Bye Ivie!" Rina screamed before she was dragged out. I laughed softly. The were good friends.

But how Will I survive in school?

I hope Mum will not allow me into school....

Because I don't know how I will survive in it...

******

Okkkay! That was something.

The drama is getting started oo, make una run fast fast, go buy popcorn 🍿 because the thing don dey start 😅🏃‍♀️🤸

I no get mouth talk today..

Pweetyefua, ayam washing you👀

Empress above on the media

In sorry🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 12.6K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...
84.9K 13.4K 52
" Idara it's not like that , let me explain . " He said begging her again but she had made up her mind. "Look everything and everyone is saying it's...
32.7K 4.6K 36
"Nimi, a frustrated church girl, encounters her biggest temptation yet when she lands herself in the arms of Lagos' most eligible bachelor..." Nimi i...
21.7K 4.9K 28
Tunmise has been waiting for her Mr Right since like forever. Her confidant is her best friend, Niyi. Just as she's about to give up on love, she mee...