THE GOLDEN CICADA [Season 2]

By Zion204

Spider Queen and her Henchmens are Defeated easily by Mk and the others, but for Tripitaka who saw an old Ene... More

Golden Cicada Season 2
[Special ]Chapter 20 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 21 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 22 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ] Chapter 23 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 24 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
Oh the Great Queen has Fallen.
[Season 2] Chapter 25
[Season 2] Chapter 26
[Season 2] Chapter 27
[Season 2] Chapter 28
[Season 2] Chapter 29
[Season 2] Chapter 30
[Season 2] Chapter 31 Shadows and Constellations
[Season 2] Chapter 33
[Season 2] Chapter 34
[Season 2] Chapter 35 Tang Sanzang
Attention

[Season 2] Chapter 32 Shadows and Constellations.

262 14 2
By Zion204

[Where the Scars highlighted the Pain he caused]

"They're not here yet...."

It's been an Hour and Mk is having doubts with all of the Mind games his Brain is making up. He took a good ol nap and when he woke up he expects his Friends waiting downstairs.

Pigsy Cooking,Tang being a freeloader again, Mei scrolling through her Social media's and Donghai Mopping the floor while reciting some Sutras or something.

But....the Noodle shop is still empty, and not even a Spoon or Mop is touched. And the only thing that's keeping him Calm is The Energy in Donghai's Room.

Which maybe the Monk is also Staying inside with him. "They've been out for an hour...." He mumbled. And Glanced to the clock, frowning at it he stood up and Grabbed his jacket. Summoning out his Staff he was about to leave when he felt a presence following behind him.

Turning around Mk blinked and stared at the Empty space. "Uh...oh You wanna come too?" He said and Tripitaka who's now freakin ready to Save his friends Nods and Pat's the young boys Shoulders.

Feeling the cold Mk Beamed and Nods with determination "that's right! This is not Good! We should go and search for them!" That's right boys he's gonna team up with a Ghostly Monk and He won't be Embarrassed about talking in empty Air.

Cuz he knows that the Great monk is Listening to him even though he looks stupid looking around.

Leaving the Noodle shop, the two of them Walked around the city. Especially the shops the Gang usually visits and that Icecream parlor too. That's Donghai and Tripitaka's Favorite destination.

Tripitaka of course, he gotta stay close to Mk so that he won't get lost again unlike the last time. He almost Cried in the middle of the road when he can't see Donghai and Tang but gladly the two Scholars found him crying and the Monk has clinged to them eversince.

Groaning in frustration Mk Took a deep breath "calm down Mk! It's legit your friends are now missing! And They're not even here!" He Shouted, and the Civilians that's passing by looked at him suprised.

Sweatdropping at the young boys not Embarrassed look. Tripitaka Looked around and sighs "where are they? Ooooh no" it must be a demon that Kidnapped them right?

Thinking Deeply, Tripitaka Followed behind the young boy while Brainstorming as to what would be the possible location his Succesor will be.

"Wait..."

Blinking, the Monk Gasped and Screamed in realization. Using his Staff he Bonked the young boy with Tears in his eyes. "Little Mk! CHILD GO BACK TO THE Theater Hall!" He Screamed and Mk Groaned at the sudden hit.

Rubbing his Head, a sudden nudge pushed him. Stumbling back The young boy Flinched "Okay! Wait Master what's wrong! Did you find them?!" He Exclaimed but Tripitaka Grabbed his Jacket and With all of his Cicada Strength.

He Dragged him out The Plaza and Mk Freaked out once he got dragged by an empty Air.

Grabbing random papers Tripitaka Grabbed his pen and drawed something. Once he's done he then sticked it on the Young Boys Forehead .

"Okay–so uh. It looks like a Cinema hall. No wait hold up...that's not it"

"Theater! The Theater!"

"Clothing Shop? It has a lot of fabrics and stuff"

"Noooo!!!!"

Tripitaka Groaned, but then Mk Snapped his Fingers and Gasped. "The Shadow play Thingy! Maybe they're in there!" He Laughed and Immediately Tripitaka Followed the young boy behind. Stopping infront of a shady Building Mk entered in and Looked around the Room.

Nothing but Empty Theater room. And the Curtains all closed up. "Where?! Donghai? Tang? Friends where are you?!" Floating all around in every corner. Tripitaka Jumped in random places and even under the tables to search.

Sitting in defeat Mk Sighs and Slumped down. Of course....They're not here too. And he's running out of ideas of where could they possibly be.  "Woah woah lookie here." Standing beside the Young boy. Mk Looked at the source of the voice.

"What's the Call Champ. You lookin Down and Slumped up."

"Oh...uh, My friends I can't find them..."

"You mean your four friends? Ah yes I saw them watching my Shadow play. Quite an audience"

He smiled, and Mk Sighs. Rubbing his palms he looked down to the floor. "Uh...um...the Warrior ya know...what happened to him?" He asked, and the man Chuckled at the young Boy.

"What would you like to hear? That the Hero Suddenly remembered his beloved friend the Warrior  and that they lived happily ever after?"

"Wha?! No no um but maybe..."

He Mumbled, looking around the presence of the Monk is not here at the moment and maybe Tripitaka is looking at the backstage. "I...kinda feel like the Warrior, in the story I mean....well maybe a little. Does that sound dumb?" He asked and the Man beside him Chuckled.

"I'll take that as a compliment young man. The tell tale sign of a good story that you resonate with it so personally. But I think you missed the point—"

"But It's like I want to be strong and Im trying to be! It's like.....Monkey king isn't giving me a chance! I have given him hints that I need some training.uh Lessons! Some wisdoms but...."

Dropping down. Mk crossed his arms and Avoided the man's Gaze. The Drop of negative emotions suddenly piling up inside him. "What if...what if he knows he made a mistake?...That—That he Chose a wrong Succesor?" He Whispered. But the man. He heard it. Loud.and.clear.

Silently Grinning to the Information he heard, the Lights turned purple. The shadows growing darker as a flash of Light made Mk Flinch.

"And What if he did?"

Gasping at the sudden voice. His eyes shaked and Glanced beside him only to see the King himself. Groaning in frustration he Throwed away the Popcorns and Looked away.

"This again—Look I've been doing the same thing you're saying to me! Believe in yourself bud! Or go and Meditate blah blah"

"But I can't do this! Meditations can't work this out! Im not— I'm not ready yet okay?! Maybe The Great Monk also notices this and maybe he knows too!"

"That...That I'm not strong enough to face the Ladybone demon—"

Laughing at him. Mk Growled and was about to push him away when His fist was Caught that easily

"what—"

"Woooow~ Bud you've been working out! You really pack a punch than I remember!"

"N—No"

Oh no, holy shit he just talked some crucial information and this guy. "Its—It's you! MACAQUE!" He Shouted and tried to Let go only to feel the demons grip tightening. "That's right Kiddo the one and only!" He laughed.

"So why so Glum Bud? I've noticed that you looked a little THIN!"

BAM!

He Groaned, the sudden feeling of shock Pulsating through his Nerves. "Oh Mk you're so Dense! And you really think you're the Warrior in the story?!" Pushing him. The Lamp glowed, highlighting the young boys Figure his shadows loomed under him with the Warriors Figure and the hero.

"Bud...Just so you know The Warrior and the Hero were like the Sun and The Moon."

"And Once that Hero Gained Power And Fame. He couldn't even care less to his friend! The strength he has and the focus on his task is all he needed!"

"That's YOU Bud!"

The warriors Figure Vanished. Standing now Replacing the Warrior is none other than The Shadowy eyes of his Bestfriend and her Scarred eyes.

'Donghai!'

"But—that's not me! I wouldn't do that to my friends!"

"Oh? REALLY? My my Kid I beg to Differ!"

The Shadows Danced, forming under the wooden floors Mk Shivered seeing his friends shadow Figures standing infront of him with a Empty look.

"You?! Not the hero? Huh Now Kindly Explain this Bud!"

Dodging his friends attack. Mk Glanced to Donghai's Figure who's not moving an inch. Her eyes Glaring at him Showing him the scar he inflicted on her Left Eye.

"You got the strength! Power!"

Pushing them away, He Gasped once Donghai's Figure Stood Infront of him. Raising her palms she Punched his Stomach and the Young boy Choked at the sudden blow. Grabbing his Collar Another punch and He stumbled back at the Hard hit.

"And She Sees it too! I Mean She's by far the most feistiest one out of all these three!"

"And would Look at that~"

Dodging Donghai's Fist. Her eyes Glowed, Grabbing his shoulder her nails dug deeper and he Hissed at the Pain. Raising her hand, Mk Yelped in pain once She Scratched his left eye.

"She's mad to what you did to her Kid! Look at her having that ugly scar!"

"WOULD YOU GUYS STOP!!! I HAVE BUSINESS TO GO SO MAKE A WAY!"

"What do Want to see anyways? I have other stuff to do and I can't distract myself with those things"

"Donghai! Your eye!"

"No no I'm good really. It's just a Scratch"

"Scratch?! It's bleeding!"

"!—MK WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"I—I'm Sorry....Mei I—"

"JUST GO THEN WHATEVER YOUR UP TO!"

"B-but Hai— She's, She's Bleeding—"

"And It's your Fist That Did this!"

"Im–Im sorry...Donghai Im So sorry I didn't mean to—" Grabbing him. She Throwed him away and the boxes crashed into peaces. Not uttering a single word. Mk Growled. Nose bleeding with all of the hits he just took from her.

It felt so strong...raw. like That Frustrated Punch...

"You...Bring my Friends Back!"

Shouting, he Summoned out his Staff. Advancing In immense speed, the shadows Vanished and a strong gust of wind dashed through the Theater Hall.

Eyes in shock He blocked the Kids Staff from hitting him. A sudden flash of memory making him smirk at it.

"Ah...You're really a bit to much like him..."

He laughed, but the two stopped once a surge of power Flowed through the room. Sweating at the strange Energy, the Shadow Demon Gasped and Immediately Throwed away his lamp.

The Object broke to peaces, a bright flash of Light Escaped through as it formed the Constellations of stars. Standing Brightly as it lights up the room. A green dragon Roared and pushed away the shadows.

Followed by a Golden Cicada shielding them. The Shadow Demon Immediately Escaped the Area.

Leaving the room back to its Light. All of the gang Groaned in Pain. Tang Unconscious on the ground while Mei having her messed up hair but still gripping her blade.

Pigsy too...he's a bit Bumed up with all of that Demonic shit that happened today.

But thanked Donghai cuz She was able to Break free and Take them all with her. "Guys! You're back!" Hugging them all with such Grip the crew Groaned. "Mk, Monkey man we can't breathe!" Mei Groaned, and Mk let's go of them.

"Y-youre okay right?! Any injuries?!"

"Nah just...a bit drained out."

"Yeah man. Wait your left eye why is it red?"

Ah shit...

Of course She can't remember everything that happened today. And that her Shadowy version Scratched his left eye as a payback and well...Punched him till his nosed bleed.

"I'm so sorry Hai..."

"What are you sorry for? Chill up man you didn't do anything wrong today....well...what happened anyways? I can't remember a thing....but I did Dreamed about A bunch of stars making cool Constellations!"

"Uh...um...Ya know what, I'm just so glad you're okay."

Hugging her, Donghai smiled. Her eyes glancing behind him only to see Tripitaka Waving.

Wait He said he's not coming how the fuck is he here? Did he Got bored and straight up came here?

"Ah...Glad that Worked out...."

[---○---]

"Find him"

Walking out the Alleyway, The air turned Chilly. Shadows freezing as Eery Whispers Crawled behind his back. Looking back behind him.

He saw nothing.

But just Empty Road and trashy place as it is.

"You made quite a performance there! Excellent as it is!"

Grabbing him, The Shadow Demon Groaned and Gripped the mysterious man's Wrist. His hold on him getting tighter.

"But the Ladybone demon would like to have a word With you, and Also"

Looking down to the Lamp, the Mayor Grinned and Laughed at the Shadow Demon.

"She'll need that Little Accessory you have."

—The Golden Cicada [Season 2]
Zion204

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 14 7
After defeating Azure Lion the MK's friends were on their normal day doing deliveries when suddenly a portal took Mk and his friends! when Mk woke...
150K 5.4K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...
69.1K 2.6K 63
[Compiled Version] In the Old Tale of Journey to the west, Mk Has spent his time reading it again and even Listens to Tangs Rambling about the Monkey...
3.4K 106 15
A Lmk story presenting the older sister of lady bone demon this is just a story it's not from the actual episodes but yea, this is also a reader inse...