Save Me - Jimin Fanfic ✔️

By NoSuga93

*COMPLETE* *EDITED* - One drunken kiss turns into a global scandal - "I guess that could work but how long wo... More

Introduction
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY -SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX
Chapter THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY-NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY-TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY-FOUR
Chapter FORTY-FIVE
The END

Chapter TWENTY-ONE

8 2 0
By NoSuga93

Chapter TWENTY-ONE

<3

The concert was a big success surprised by the boys'' little intervention with the fan when I remember what Yoongi said about talking to someone. "Hey!!! Yoongi who that's a girl you were on about on stage?" I say turning round in my seat of the taxi and looking at him. I see the blush form on his cheek and he gives me a weak smile.

"Her name is Megan, she's from England. I met her at the Fanmeet and she sneakily put her Kik into a letter and we've been talking non-stop since" he replies and I give him an understanding nod. I bet the fans will track her down instantly.

"You've kept that quiet" Jimin added from next to me. I nudge him and give him a 'don't pry' look but he ignored me.

"Yeah... I didn't want to jinx things with her as I wanted to see how things go before I tell people, sorry for keeping you guys in the dark" he explains to us and completely understands where he's coming from.

"No need to be sorry dude, I'm glad you've found someone who seems to be making you happy" Jiminie replies to him and the fist bump before he turns his attention back forward and to me.

"You look so beautiful" he coos into my ear causing me to blush. He's so soppy, but I can't help but like it.

"Oh, shush!!!" I say playfully nudging him. He gives my cheek a quick kiss and takes hold of my hand, I lay my head on his shoulder as we enjoy our quiet drive back to the hotel.

We arrive back at the hotel as we get out of the car, I dig through my bag for my cigarettes which might I add I've cut down on a hell of a lot since being in America, weirdly enough. I take my lighter and a cig from my packet and put the pack back into my bag. I light the cig and take a drag as Fraya does the same, we stand in front of the hotel as the boys walk inside. "God it feels weird smoking again" I laugh as I take a drag.

"Tell me about it, I've been dying for a cig thought for the past few days, I've been waiting for you to text me to ask me to come for one" she adds and I laugh as I've been waiting for her to do the same.

"Hahaha same here" I reply as we both take a drag. I feel arms wrap around my waist as I take flick the ash off the cherry of my cig.

"I thought you'd stopped this habit?" Jimin asked me and I rolled my eyes. I take another drag whilst he takes it out of my mouth and takes a drag.

"Hey!!!!" I yell and he gives me it back, he blows out the smoke and kisses my cheek.

"Ugh!! You guys are too adorable" Fray comments and I blush slightly. She always saying stuff like that and it drives me insane because we never really see her and Hoseok being cute with each other.

"Speaking of cute, Hoseok says you need to hurry up so he can take you to bed or something weird like that" Jimin adds to the conversation. I fling my cig away from me as it lands in the middle of the road. I pull myself out of Jimin's arms slightly to be pulled back against his chest. I spin round in his arms as I look him dead in the eye, he gives me his cute childish smile and I feel my heart flutter slightly.

"What do you fancy doing with the rest of the night?" He asks me and I shrug as I wrap my arms around his neck. I ponder that's thought for a while when I finally decide what we can do. I pull completely out of his arms and slip my hand into his as I drag him inside the hotel. We walk along with the main lobby towards the elevator and I press the button. The large golden doors slide open and I pull him inside after me, I press the button with 7 on it and wait for the doors to close.

"What do you have in mind?" He asks me with a cheeky grin on his face as the doors close fully and we begin to ascend upwards towards our floor.

Awe... poor Jimin, it's not what you think so don't get your hopes up. The elevator finally stops and the doors open a moment later, I begin to drag him towards our room when he stops and gives me a funny look.

"Will you tell me what you have planned" he moans and I shake my head as I begin to pull on his arm again, he finally gives in a follows beside me.

I slide my key down the door and open it, I allow Jimin in first and lock the door behind us. I walk over to the bathroom and plop the plug into the drain, as I use my other hand to turn on the hot water. I drizzle bubblegum bubble bath into the base of the tub as water slowly starts to fill up. "What are you doing?" He asks me as he enters the en-suite.

"You'll see" I smile as I start taking off my clothes, he bites his lip as his eyes travel up and down my body. I stay in my underwear as I walk over to Jimin and begin to unbutton his white fitted shirt, I slip it down his arms as I gently run my fingers along his skin.
"Are we bathing together ?" He asked me finally clicking onto my plan. I nod my head and begin to unbutton his jeans, now let me add this will be the first time I've seen him fully naked as we haven't... yeah you get the idea. He kicks off his shoes and slips off his jeans, along with his socks and boxers. I refuse to look down at his lower half as I want that to weirdly enough be a surprise for when we do finally... oh you know !! Have sex. He climbs into the tub and scoots back as he waits for me to join him, I slip my hair into a bun and unfasten my bra. I swiftly take it and my panties off before climbing into the soothing warm water. I sit between Jimin's legs as I lay back and snuggle into his chest, he wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

"You're perfect you know that" he hums to me which makes me blush.

"Thanks.. but you're the one who's too good for me. Even the fans think so" I say sourly knowing that he hates when I take bad about myself.

"Hey!! Stop that!! I think you're perfect and I love spending time with you. Forget what the fans think I'm the one who's in love with you not them" he yells slightly and I give him a nod of my head. I take a huge pile of bubbles into my hands and blow into them as they fall out of my hand; I hear Jimin laugh from behind me as he squeezes me in his arms.

"I love you too" I reply and look up at him, he kisses my forehead and gives me a cute smile. I take the sponge from the side and squirt some of my strawberry body wash onto it. I sit up and slowly turn around to face my handsome boyfriend. He sits up and I leather the soupy substance onto his perfectly toned chest and abs, I feel my face heat up as I check out his body properly. He's a lot more handsome than I had originally thought but at least he's mine. I run the sponge along his arms, I get him to turn round so I can clean his back and the nape of his neck.

"You're forgetting my legs," he says and I roll my eyes at him, he lifts his leg out of the water and lays it on the side of the bath, I let out a giggle as I rub the soapy liquid up and all over his legs; I do the other one and he dunks his legs back into the water.

"You're one of a kind" I joke and he just playfully splashed me with the water, he takes the sponge from my hand and douces more of my body wash onto it and begins to scrub my body. I watch him tense slightly as he gets to my chest, I go to take the sponge from his hand but he pulls it away and then rubs it along my bare breasts as his cheeks blush bright red. Awee blesses him... he's such a little cutie. He soaks the sponge in the bath to get rid of the bubble and drizzles the warm water over my body to get rid of them. I lay back into his chest as he gently runs his fingers along my arms, it tickles slightly but it's also soothing.

"I'm glad you came into my life when you did," he says as he begins to draw shapes on my shoulder.

"Why's that?" I ask him curiously, as strokes his thigh in the water.

"Because before I met you I felt sort of lost like I didn't really know if what I was doing was for me or the fan but now I realise that it was for us both, the fans love my music and I also love making music but you're just given me more of a reason to do well because I want you to now be proud of me and I want to become the man you want me to be" he explains and I feel my mouth hang open slightly. Wow. He's not normally this deep.

"Oh... I am proud of you Jimin and you're more of a man than I deserve" I say not knowing what else to say after that, he's left me sort of speechless.
"I'm glad you're proud of me Tash. I can't wait for you to meet my family" he says openly and again my mouth hangs open.. he wants me to meet his family... wow he's wanting to get serious with me.

"I already know my sister loves you and I'm almost positive my mam will love you too" I reply with a smile as I realise how much I miss them. I sit up abruptly and turn to him, I lean over and grab the shampoo and condition from the side and shuffle back toward the taps. I make a turn round sign with my hands and he obeys. He leans back into my chest as I begin to drizzle water over his hair, I notice his roof coming through.

"You're due to dye your hair again" I smile and he nods his head. Once his hair is completely away, he sits up and I squeeze a small amount of shampoo onto his pink hair and massage it into his scalp. He lets out a little moan as I dig my nails in a little more, he always loves it when I play with his hair before we fall asleep. I rinse the shampoo from his hair and start on the conditioner. Once his hair is all fresh and clean, I allow him to wash mine.

"I do love you, Tash," he says as he dollops the condition onto my hair.

"I love you too ChimChim" I smile. I do love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 290 13
BTS comes to your house (you as the reader) saying how there dorms had just been set on fire, thankfully they had some clothes and some other items w...
1.6K 108 33
"let me kiss all your hurt, pain and scars away." Namjoon whispered as he slowly unbuttoned Jin's shirt, gently trailing down kisses from his chest t...
13.9K 820 34
Jimin had been to many parties, all of them he'd been convinced by his two best friends to attend, He never thought that this one change not only his...
15.1K 453 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...