The Lost Crown of House Potter

By YonaDawn2020

Familia Ante Fortunam, Sanguis Ante Fama Family before fortune, Blood before Fame Sit tibi semper invenire Li... More

Birthday Surprises
???
Training.
Grimoire?!
My Letter of Compulsions
The Station
Unsortable?!
The Duel
All Hallows Eve
The Rites

Hell to Pay

4.7K 181 16
By YonaDawn2020

Amaryllis POV - 

Mama walks while carrying me down the main staircase. We had agreed to be early so we could make it on time to the session. The reporters there would make us at minimum be 30 minutes late. I was dressed in a formal dress. Mama told me to dress to impress. 

My hair was loosely braided and still managed to hover above the ground making it look like it was touching it. With white lace ballerina shoes, a circlet from my birthday, and a chainmail necklace I was ready to go.

Mama was dressed in her Royal attire as she would be making an appearance in the magical world for the first time in centuries. Her hair was half braided while decorated with jewelled flowers. Her circlet was replaced by a golden ring that floated above her head. It reacted to her mood and helped with political meetings. She wore silver and gold embroidered lavender-coloured flats.

When we reached the floo room, we met with daddy and papa. Daddy, like usual, was wearing all black, but he had a veil that covered his face. His familiar was on his right shoulder and had his staff with him. Almost all potion masters were given a staff depending on the accomplishments they had done. The number of bells one had on their staff symbolized the rank and power a potion master had, daddy has 15 bells and is about to get 7 more.

Papa was in his Royal robes with his crown. He was wearing all white. (imagine pls! also no hate pls, This is my story/AU, not everything will be like a canon!)

Papa and daddy went first to be able to confirm our goblin, elven, and fae guards were ready for our arrival. With daddy's Patronus, we entered the floo and arrived in their awaiting arms. The flashes and questions that were shouted hurt my sensitive eyes and ears. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at papa. Making grabby hands, he smiled gently before holding me in his arms. Papa looked at daddy, with a nod he ordered the knights and guards to escort us to the courtroom. 

Third POV -

Everyone stopped to stare at us as we made it to the main atrium of the ministry. They all watched as the most beautiful people they have ever seen walked the dark halls of the usually loud and frantic offices. All are escorted by magical sentient creatures who would rather not even associate with wizards and witches, let alone the government of the race they dislike. 

While this happened no one gave The Boy Who Lived any attention when they showed up. Many noble families in the courtroom felt very powerful magic walking toward them. They all waited in tense silence as knights took their places around the room. For every entrance was an elf, fae, and goblin guarding it. In the area where the 4 thrones glowed with power were more guards standing still. In front of them was a large bowl full of crystal water. Two goblins circled it until the beings of great magical prowess stopped at the closed dark wood doors.

Music started to sound around the room before the doors opened to a group of people who were escorted into the room. A man in all black stood on the right of the woman who held a small child in her arms. A taller man stood to the left dressed in all white. Everyone in the room felt the need to rise and bow. So they did. Even the used-to-be potters. 

A goblin spoke before they started to walk into the room. 

"All hail, Queen Claribella Una Fayanna of the Mystic Fae!

All hail, King Arathaelon Of the Mystic Elves!

All hail, King Severus Tobias Snape Prince Lefay of The Mystic Forest!

All Hail, Princess Amaryllis Miabella Machiko Snape Prince Lefay Pendragon Emerys, of the Mystic elves, of the Mystic Fae, of The Mystic Forest! The Future Queen of All!

All Hail, The Royal Ones!" The goblin called before all the guards slammed their halberds on the ground twice before once against their shields. The now-known people paused to look at the people in the room before slowly making their way up the staircase to the thrones that sat on their pedestals. Everyone watched them with baited breaths, waiting for their word to once again take a seat. 

James and Lily were in shock about the situation they were in.  First, they don't get recognition or attention till they were in the courtroom. Now they are here bowing to people. To Severus Snape of all people! They slowly walked past them to the pedestals that awaited behind their seats.

Severus POV - 

I sneered at my past tormentor and childhood friend. Why they were even here I don't know. I couldn't care less why they were here. I could tell they were pissed, and so was black who sat next to them.  I walked behind my mates and elfling daughter. My staff echoed off the walls as the sound of tapping and bells chiming pierced the silence that engulfed the once chaotic room. We each stood in front of our thrones. Claribella placed our daughter on her throne before looking out at the mass of people. Altogether we spoke as one.

"You may be seated" we spoke sternly. We watched as many flinched at the tone. I smirk behind my veil as most of the 'light' side looked pissed. Good, they will make mistakes because the rage will cloud their judgments. My attention was brought to Dumbledore as he addressed us, mainly me.

"Severus my boy, it is good to see you again. Is this young Amaryllis?" He spoke in his fake grandfather mask. Our magic spiked the moment he spoke my first name. He dared to try me thinking I won't fight back!

"Mind your tongue, Cheif Warlock! You will address his majesty as such! You are but a baron House! You have no right to speak his birth name!" The knights that were near him pointed their weapons at his throat as one of the faes spoke with her sword drawn. I watched his eyes dim before I raised my left hand slightly. They quickly took their positions again with weapons sheathed. 

"As entertaining as it is, let us start the session!" Arathaelon demanded. I watched Amaryllis walk to me. With a smile, I set her on my lap. My staff floating on my right. She quietly spoke to me as the proceedings went on.

Soon amaryllis removed my veil from my face. Lowering my head, I allowed her to take it off completely. Many gasps were heard as I smile gently. Opening my eyes to look at my giggling elfling I chuckled softly before turning my attention back to the now quiet room. While arguments still went on few people continued to stare or glance at me. 

With a sigh, I wandlessly and wordlessly put it back on my face. I know I look good, but I have my mates. They are the only ones who are allowed to touch me other than my children. I care not about other people's opinions. Plus I have to wear it as a part of my Potion Masters Uniform. I would have to wear it in public as well now that I have more bells appointed to me. What a wonderful thing to do. It will only attract attention now. 

Arathaelon POV-

After Sev's face reveal, I continued to listen to everyone's yapping. Soon a bill was presented to us by one of the 'light' families. It was utterly stupid. 

"I object, it will help no one if it gets passed. Everyone with creature blood must get registered? Anyone with your so-called 'dark' creatures won't have rights and will have a kill-on-sight order? Are you all Mental! I can bet my entire wealth that 50% of you on all sides have at least 1% of creature blood in them. Placing regulations on creatures who you do not know? limiting their rights from barely anything to nothing? Your kind has already inbred stolen and enslaved elves to take care of yourselves. You give sentient being next to nothing and expect them to be okay with it all?

This is why you have no backing in the creature worlds. Why did leaders of different races sided with the dark lord? Because of your bigotry laws and regulations. You dare present that law when your ruling monarchs are of creature blood! That is defined as treason! This is why you have many wars with other races. Why the magic is dying in the united magical kingdom. 

From this day onward, We reclaim our thrones. So I Say, So Mote It Be. 

The ministry will be under investigation. All laws are to be revised and looked over. We will have new laws and regulations next session. This court is Dismissed!" I ordered. I can't believe the audacity. The entire court erupted into chaos. While being escorted to the main atrium, We stopped to speak to the reporters. 

"Anything I speak is to be written as I spoke. No alterations or changes will be made or you face the wrath of 4 royals. Earlier in the courtroom, the 'light' faction as you put it pushed for laws that affected everyone in the country negatively. While the 'dark' faction kept pushing for laws that would benefit the people and mainly creatures. We claimed our thrones and now rule over all magical united kingdom. But think of this, Who is truly light and dark?" I spoke before aparrating away with my family. I need to relax with them before I kill another bigotry idiot. 

Third POV - 

The courtroom was in chaos. Everyone arguing or ordering people. With the sound of firecrackers going off, the silence was ensewd. 

"We would like to ask for help in searching for our eldest daughter!" James spoke loudly to the court. As they discussed the search party for the potter heiress, they did not even know that she was the princess of very powerful people. Nor did they know who she was the mate too. Many 'light' sided families placed bets on her betrothal contract. 

Lady magic watched them bargain for her daughter's marriage partner while laughing. She would never acknowledge nor accept the contract if created. Anyone who was not her family, and created the contract, would have their gifts removed. Her daughter was already mated to another via soul, now it was just the physical aspects for the ritual to be completed. With her daughter's power, she would be hunted down by those of lesser station for the power and fortune that came with her name. She sighed at the thought of men who would even dare try to taint her. Love potions did not work on the fae or elves. With the bonus that she was her daughter, no potion that was to be used against her would be able to harm her. 

She laughed again at the thought of taking the magic from the men who tried. Yes, that would be a great punishment. If they manage to succeed, then she'll have to take their life as well. 

"I'll give death a warning and to kill with no mercy unless it was her mate," She spoke aloud. 

They would never be able to find the heiress, and could never reclaim their old house ever again. But that's for another time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 318 47
Last in the series of A Father Thank you for reading all 4 books so far and I hope you enjoy this last book as well
145K 4.2K 31
โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐“๐จ๐ฆ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐‘๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐“๐จ๐ฆ ๐‘๏ฟฝ...
207 5 13
"I had to sit in this house and watch him destroy her. Do you really want to hear all of that?" ##### In the aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts, an...
9.7K 324 23
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ "๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€" ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ "๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ" ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜† ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ...