TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-25

326 21 0
By Violetficsfor7

Minho noticed that now you were in deep sleep so he spoke.
Minho: don't u think you're being too mean. She just wanted to ask who were they? And of course when they were here to take her especially, why wouldn't she ask.
Taehyung: you know we can't tell these two anything about our work, it's good for all of us.
Minho: then y r u so rude to her!
Taehyung: idk , it's just coz of my work!
Minho: I'm also a Mafia like u , but I give time to Nancy too and am soft towards her.
Taehyung: first of all, I don't like her, secondly you're a Mafia too but my job has more work than yours. Higher position more work!
Minho: I can understand Tae, but do u think she deserves all of that!?
Taehyung: I don't want to talk about her. And don't try making me soft towards her, u know how I am.
Minho: y don't you just leave Stella, you're going to marry Y/n now!
Taehyung: can we stop talking about this topic Minho! It's Just that I can't leave Stella .
Minho: u like her that much!? Tbh I can't believe u think she's better than Y/n.
Taehyung: everyone has their own thinking , Min-Ho!
Minho sighed and started looking outside.
Taehyung slightly looks towards his left to see your sleeping figure and looks back towards his window and looks outside.

After 45 minutes
Y/n's pov
Taehyung: y/n get up we're here.
I slowly opened my eyes as I blinked them a few times , I saw Nancy and Minho had already left and only I and Taehyung were there in the car. A sudden terror went down my spine, It felt scary! I didn't wanted to be alone at any place and that too with a vampire!?

As soon as the realisation hit me , I quickly sat straight and pulled out my belt, I was doing it in a hurry as I wanted to just run away from him, and look this belt is not coming out, I could feel my heartbeat rising!
And finally it got out as I stepped out of the car and started walking briskly back to my room.
Taehyung: has she eaten something!?
He looked at your disappearing figure.
I ran back to my room and shut it! And let out my heavy breath.
I looked at the time and it was 7pm.
I went to washroom to change my clothes and freshen up myself.
When I came out I felt a bit better but soon I heard someone knocking on my door.
I went to open it and saw maid standing there
Maid: y/n, dinner is ready. I'll be coming with the plates soon okay :)
I nodded and smiled at her.
I shut the door and went inside, when my eyes fell on the photoframe that Nancy brought back to me. Of my parents with Mark and Stacy!
I went closer to it as I remembered what Taehyung said in morning.
Y/n: even on the biggest day of my life, I won't be able to see u there.
My eyes got blurry just at the thought of it.
Who knew I'll be getting married to a mafia! , And that too he's a Vampire, I could see my future ruining , my life being drained to hell just at the thought of it. How could I tell myself that it's happening now, stop thinking about it nothing will change. But still these thoughts kept coming in my mind and scare me. I'm going to marry a guy, who doesn't even like me, is always rude to me! I chuckled sadly at my thought of when I was young how badly I thought I'll work hard for my dreams and when I'm capable of handling things on my own then I'll think of marrying someone. But who knew I'll end up like this! Getting kidnapped by a vampire and then forcefully getting married to him! He who doesn't even like me and is just so rude to me, a total jerk, Mr.Cold iced beast!
I was interrupted by maid coming inside my room followed by Nancy, I quickly wiped my tears away and smiled at them.
Maid: here's your dinner!
Nancy: ah! I'm so hungry, let's dig in Y/n!
I nodded and we started eating.
Nancy: ah~ it's delicious!
I chuckled and nodded while agreeing to her!
Y/n: Nancy!?
Nancy: hmm
Y/n: may I ask u smthng?
Nancy: sure spill it!
Y/n: pfft, well how did u met Minho?
Nancy: aahhh~ well it was a tiring day from office, I was returning back to my home, when I saw ppl running here and there, I heard gunshots too, in a second the place got empty as I saw ppl shutting the windows of their houses. I started running towards my house but on my way, I saw Minho shot a man in front of my eyes, that was terrific!
Nancy:Now u only tell me how would u feel when u see a man who was alright rn being killed in just a fraction of seconds!
I was so afraid of that scene that eventually without even knowing I screamed, which caused Minho to see me, later on I got to know that the man whom he just killed was a criminal! Who, umm do u remember in between children were getting kidnapped alot and later being killed .
Y/n : yeah I heard that in news.
Nancy: he was the man doing it!
Y/n: wait, so Minho is that secret guy who was praised alot for killing that criminal!!?
Nancy nodded
Y/n: wah~ but how did u end up here?
Nancy: he saw me witnessing the crime scene and basically he didn't wanted to reveal his identity and he thought I'll tell everything to the police so he kidnapped me , he was cold and rude in the begining but as the time passed we got married and I taught him a lesson😌
Y/n: u did!?
Nancy: no! Ofc I didn't , after marriage we got closer to eachother and look, now we're inseparable!
Y/n: awww u did your magic , that was so sweet!
Nancy: ikr , after getting married I got to know he's such a sweetheart, and just coz of their work they have to be rude, and sometimes they get cold too!
Y/n: hmm .
Nancy: well, y did u ask?
Y/n: ah~ nothing just coz I was curious to know what's your story.
Nancy: that's okay, but look your big day is coming! What do u want !
Y/n: my big day?
Nancy: your b'day! And ofc the biggest is your marriage day too! So what should I give the bride!
Y/n: *sighs * n-nothing.
Nancy: what!?
Y/n: I don't need .....a-anything.
Nancy pulled up your chin slowly and made you face her.
Nancy: I can see you miss your parents and friends so much!
Y/n: if only I could get to see them on my special day, it would mean alot to me!
Nancy: I talked to Taehyung regarding this but, uk.
Y/n: ik, don't worry Nancy, it's okay.
Nancy: how can it be okay! U need to talk to Taehyung regarding this! Idk but maybe if you'll ask him he'll not say No!
Y/n: pfft, *laughs* come out of your imagination Nancy, he?? Mr.Cold Iced Beast! Aka Mr. CIB would not say No, to me???
Nancy: you can try though, atleast you'll not feel bad by thinking maybe if I had talked to him regarding this , he might have said yes to it too!

Y/n sighed

Nancy: just think about it!
Y/n: idk, I might have been able to said that before but, now I'm scared of him!
Nancy: scared of him? Why?
Y/n: because he's a va-
Y/n(mind): no, I can't say this, what if it's just me thinking that, what if he's something else, I should wait until I get some proof regarding this!
Nancy: What's wrong why did u stop?
Y/n: nothing, it's just that, he's really cold , and day by day insted of getting strength or confidence to speak I'm feeling scared of even being closer to him!
Nancy: just take a deep breath, he won't do anything to you like he does with his enemies, just give it a try and talk to him!
Y/n: he called me one of his enemies!
Nancy: u know what it's just him being a 4 y/o kid, he's naughty and in this age, also he loves teasing others, oh c'mon now u only think if he thought of u as one of his enemies why would he help u with your wound.
Y/n: idk.. what if something else is going on in his head.
Nancy: you're overthinking sweety! Just go and talk to him, make an effort otherwise you'll regret it later.

I sighed .

After 30 mins
Nancy had gone back to her room, and I was walking back and forth thinking what I should do as I saw boys were getting ready for their mission. They go for work at night?
Y/n: woah! Before he gets out I should go to him.
I drank a glass of water and took a deep breath!
Y/n: you've got this! Forget he's a Vampire and think he's just Mr.CIB.
I went out from my room and went towards his room, maid just came out from it after cleaning his room.
I reached there but found no one in there. I thought he might be in the washroom as I saw light coming from the washroom, from in between the door and the ground.
So I thought of waiting for him.

1 hour later
Y/n: just come out dude!!!!! Argh!
He still didn't come out from the bathroom, I was getting bored in his room rn , just me and the silence and no one there.
Y/n: is he not going on his mission tonight?
I thought maybe he's a vampire so it takes time to get ready, coz I heard it somewhere that they're not how they look like they have claws and look really scary , so maybe to hide their real face it takes em time to get ready.
I sat down on the carpet while the bed supporting my back as I waited for him.

3 hours later..
It's 10 pm and this dude!!! I yawned as I rested my head on the blanket behind on the bed while still sitting on the ground ...

2 hours later ...
A/n's pov
U waited for him for 5 hours but he still didn't come out from the bathroom, is he even there or not?
You could have even gone back to your room but u thought what if he came out just at the moment u left. Without knowing you drifted off to sleep while sitting there and hugging a cushion from the sofa near and your head rested on the quilt behind u on the bed, while u sat down on the warm rug.

Next morning,
Taehyung and team returned back home at 7 am.
Blood was there on their shirts coz ofc it's part of their job.
He entered his room and shut the door behind him, he kept his black coat aside on the chair, loosening the tie and keeping the Gun aside, he walked towards the washroom while rolling up the sleeves of his shirt , when suddenly his gaze fell on you lying on the ground while hugging a cushion and that too you were shivering with cold.
Taehyung: pabo? What's she doing here ?
He rolled up his sleeves and walked towards you, but suddenly he remembered he's dirty right now, so he just took out a blanket from his cupboard and covered u with it, with that he went in washroom to take a bath , he was about to switch on the lights but they were already on, (actually the maid who cleaned his room forgot to switch em off and all this time u thought he was in there and the truth is that before u came he just left his room)
He ignored it and shut the door as he started taking his bath.

After 15 mins,
He came out of the bathroom while rubbing his hair with the towel . As he saw u sitting there while looking outside the window.

Y/n's pov
I looked at him
Y/n: u came out now!?
Taehyung: yeah? I just came back from my mission about 20 mins ago only .
Y/n: ah-umm at what time did u l-leave?
Taehyung: just after dinner 7:45
Y/n(whisper): aish, just 5 mins late!
Taehyung: what do u want? Why r u here in my room?
Y/n: i-i?
I said standing up from the place when I found the blanket on me, this wasn't the time to think about it.
Y/n: a-actually no-
Y/n(thinks): Y/N just say it now !!!! You've got this.
As he read your mind , he crossed his arms infront of his chest and smirked at you.
Taehyung: are u trying to confess.
Y/n: shut up! Confess , to you!? Never in my wildest dreams!
Taehyung: then speak up!
Y/n: a-actually I wanted to ,
He starts walking towards you, as u felt your heartbeat rising, ofc what would happen when the person u fear the most is doing this rn!
Taehyung: what?
Y/n: actually, I , umm, * sigh* , look all I want to ask is , that can my parents and friends come at o-our wedding?
Taehyung: yo-
I Interrupted him coz I was afraid he would say No.
Y/n: just this once pls! Only on our wedding day , not on birthday! I'm okay with it!
Taehyung: y/-
Y/n: look wedding day is something very different and actually special day than birthday and on that day I would love to have my parents and besties beside me , who were there by my side in all the difficult phases of my life , I want to thank them before starting a new life , I'll do anything for you just this once pl-

He shuts me by putting his finger on my lips.

Taehyung: srsly? Don't u need air to breathe, u spoke all of that so fast and in one go!
He removes his finger as I looked down. I was expecting a no from his side.
Taehyung: so u came to say that to my room ...
I waited and nodded slowly.
Taehyung: well, I don't actually want to allow though coz of the safety purposes .
I looked at him with pleading eyes 🥺
Taehyung: don't.....look at me like that..
Y/n: plsss!!! Just on the wedding day! Wedding will be just of a few hours and then I won't argue with u but pls on the wedding day only! Pls!!
Taehyung just kept looking at you , in your eyes .
Taehyung: so u said you'll do anything if I allow them to come right?
I nodded , all I wanted rn was my parents and friends to attend our wedding!
He smirked and spoke..
Taehyung: well, okay then , just for the wedding day-
Y/n: yaayyyiiiiii!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you thank you, THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!! (Cutting him off)
I got so excited and was so happy that I hugged him!
He got shook by what u did , he didn't hug u back and that's when u got your senses back, you cursed yourself under your breath
Y/n: aish!
and quickly broke the hug
Y/n: I mean , thank you so much. (By looking down)
With that you ran away from his room coz u were embarrassed by what u did , while leaving  Taehyung dumbfounded, who was processing what just happened.
He looked in the direction of the door as he chuckled.

Y/n: aigoo! Why did u that y/n!
I went back to my room, while rubbing my neck coz of embarrassment, that's when I remembered my neck was so close to his mouth, he could've bitten me too!
I felt super scared at this thought . I didn't feel like sleeping anymore as I was extremely happy thinking about my friends and parents attending my wedding day. A wedding day would be special to others but to me it's like stepping in hell!
I took a warm bath as I saw my wounds getting better . After freshening up I wore fresh clothes(ofc) , I didn't wanted to eat rn, and as others were sleeping I thought this to be the perfect timing to explore this huge house properly, I started wandering around, it was beautiful , I entered a hall way as I found beautiful old paintings hanging all around
This place was somewhere I never went before, it was starting of something, I followed it and reached an empty room, with only one almirah there, I found a box kept on the top of it.
Y/n: what could be in there?
It was high above , I tried jumping but accidentally I pushed the almirah aside. As I saw it sliding away I saw a secret path, I stood there in front of it as I saw a dark corridor as of how it was in old castels ,

I saw wooden sticks which were lighten up by putting on fire , it was very confusing, that a brand new house can have something like this in its basement, I looked at the box which just fell down while sliding the almirah.
I opened it as I saw a diary in there, with a photoframe.
Y/n: thank god it didn't break!
I looked at the picture ,
It must be Taehyung and his grand ma?
I looked at the diary as I picked it up.
I flipped through some pages as I read the dates.
1795
I saw some pages were ripped off before this date! I was curious to know y! But I continued reading from the page where 1795 was written.
Date: 30 December 1795.
Dear diary,
It feels so good to be a grand mother ....again. I saw his lil hands , feet , tiny lil nose and his hands are as soft as rose petals and lips as red as blood , watching a baby in front is like looking at an angel, he wrapped his lil fingers around mine, this lil happiness brought tears in my eyes , I was feeling so happy rn. I wanted to protect him and not let the same happen to him like what happened to his elder brother.
It was a beautiful day tho, now let me go and spend some time with my grandson a bit.

Y/n: was she talking about Taehyung? And what's with his elder brother, what happened to him?
I flipped ahead and found some pages ripped again and now it landed to 1821.

Dear diary,
I never thought that this day would ever come ! Who would want to see their son and his wife dying in front of their eyes, I never thought I will witness my son's death! It was Taehyung's 26th birthday.
Who knew this would happen on his birthday? A sorrowful present! They were so happy but who knew they would never come back! Taehyung is in the hospital , doctors said he went in coma , no one knows when he will wake up. I'm so worried rn, he's the only one I have , if he also- no I shouldn't think like that, he'll come back fs , be positive!
Rn I'm going to hospital to check him, how will I tell him about his parents! But rn main priority is him so I'm going.

Y/n: Taehyung went in coma? His parents? If they died then who were those whom I met that day!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...