minkey galaxy

By pinkicedcoffee

Drabbles, short-skits, and my endless pit of minkey inspired by my sad life and everything. I hope you enjoy... More

minho, don't temp me
fuck me, minho

im so fucking sorry

25 0 0
By pinkicedcoffee

R: G

kibum cried body slumped on the cold marble floor. he's drunk. he's sad and he's most definitely heartbroken. he knows he's strong enough not to, composed enough to, in control of himself not to call him up. not to call him and ask him to come and fuck him like he means it. like it's something. like its special. like he loves him. like he loves kibum. like minho loves kibum.

just like how much kibum loves minho. it hurts. it hurts to the point where kibum is frozen and crying on the floor.

he's not just sad or heartbroken, he's confused, desperate, and disappointed with himself. he doesn't know what to do but call him up. ask him to come over. ask minho to come over. to hold him. to hold kibum. to love him, even as a lie.

pathetic he thinks. i'm so fucking pathetic, kibum repeats to himself. so pathetic.

he cries harder.

"minho, honey, come home," he reached for the door. his blurry eyes caused by the mixture of alcohol and tears. "please..."

A/N:

ah yes, who doesnt love to write their otps crying?

clover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...