typical - n.jm

By introvertederror

you really are typical. More

00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

04

23 2 2
By introvertederror

entry #04

"clementine, are you ever gonna give me your number? it's like you're avoiding me like the plague." kicking the ground, they were used to stretching with each other during pe at this point and it was the norm for the entire class. the teachers couldn't be bothered to say anything and oh boy do the students look down on them.

"absolutely not, i don't want your ass hitting me up at night." she scoffed and stretched out her arms down to her feet. "i would not, you're making a bold assumption of me." he rolled his eyes and stretched backwards, turning back to the class now that he was finished.

crossing her arms, she went back to the class as well, standing with the girl's side. zoning out, she could care less. she had a doctors note as always, stating her poor health and asthma very clearly giving her the green flag to do the bare minimum in every activity.

hearing the class get excited, she reentered reality and decided to listen in. something about dodgeball and to get paired with one of the other guys. oh, it was this dodgeball. assuming that it'd be fine, she shrugged and went to find jaemin. seeing him already staring, she smirked and started walking to the lee boy. "hey jeno my best friend."
"i thought i was your mortal enemy." rolling her eyes, she linked their arms with a very annoyed expression.

"since when my best friend? i'm forcing jaemin to talk to people don't mess this up for me." she threatened with a sweet smile. seeing him shiver, he scoffed and agreed. feeling herself get pulled, she yelped and turned to see who it was. "oopsies, seems like jeje honey has to find another partner." he stuck out his tongue and picked up the girl.

hitting him in the shoulder, she kicked her legs only to feel herself get dropped slightly. clinging to the boy, she clenched her jaw and glared at the boy. "you jealous bastard." she whispered, slapping the boy in the head.

"your plans are so obvious that it's painful." he rolled his eyes and placed her on the ground. "time to play protect the orange."
"i am not an orange." she whined, hitting him on the head once again.

it was so obvious, it really was. it's like those stereotypical dramas where they make it so the love interest is confessing their love to the main character and the characters like "yeah as a friend i like you too!"

i find those characters obnoxious so i'm basically calling myself obnoxious. i very clearly should've known that already. i wouldn't call myself athletic, probably because i'd start to have a hard time breathing and probably experience joint locking where my entire knee would just "lock" and then i fall over embarrassingly. but, god did i love hitting people.

that dodgeball game was absolutely boring, i was just there standing behind jaemin as he threw dodgeballs at people and blocked them with minimum effort. i would just watch them get blocked and fly off somewhere on the field. it was like watching a sports game on tv. you weren't there and yes it's exciting but it was so god damn boring.

na jaemin really had a way with sports, he hated moving too much so he found a way to do things without exerting himself. it was so easy for him for no reason. maybe it was because he was tall and had long limbs.

"jaemin, can you let me get hit so i can sit down. the sun is getting in my eye and it's giving me a hard time." she whispered. it was a lie, the male was covering the sun completely. but she really did want to sit down. she should've just handed in her doctors note and gotten it over with.

scoffing, he pulled her closer to him and continued to play unbothered. it was the first time he didn't listen to her requests and it amazed her. he was capable of thinking for himself? what a wonder.

it was a new thing about the male. he was competitive. whether he showed it or not, he was absolutely unbearable and would jump at the idea of winning. it kinda made no sense because his grades were below average overall. how could this dude only want to win at everything but at his god damn horrendous grades.

tyrant, an actual tyrant. looking from behind him, she noticed the last pair across from them. it was two very athletic people paired together. the male being apart of the basketball team, choi beomgyu and a popular figure skater, xing chunhua but she liked to go by cathrine. they were a pretty popular couple so it wasn't surprising they were paired.

looking over to jaemin, she could already tell that he was going to do something reckless. hiding behind him easily, she whistled and grabbed the back of his shirt. seeing him flinch, he turned back and sighed. picking up one of the dodgeballs near him, he stared at the girl behind the other and threw it as pinpoint as possible. grazing her, she sighed and put her hands up in defeat, knowing she had been hit.

hearing cheers and sighs of relief for it to he over, the black haired turned around and patted the girl on the head with a smile. "good job staying hidden clementine."

i would be lying if i said that jaemin had never made my heart flutter before. his small gestures always made me feel some type of way to the point where i could never help myself but giggle and hiccup. whenever i got flustered i would hiccup. it was weird and it still happens. it's unbearably embarrassing.

i've had to pretend it was by chance before but i knew exactly what had caused it. i'd never admit it and i'll still not admit it. it was just so god damn embarrassing. nothing in the world would make me admit it.

unless your name was na jaemin. silver tongue i'll tell you. i don't think i can describe to you how many times i'd have to tell the boy about how he made me flustered and i ended up hiccuping.

telling jaemin my worries made it less embarrassing. i could tell him anything and i wouldn't feel bad. nothing he ever did made me feel uncomfortable unless he was trying to make it intentional. he knew my boundaries and he kept inside them respectively.

it warmed my heart knowing that he wouldn't dare to make me feel bad on purpose. maybe thats why he was so trustworthy. there was never a time i needed to worry about him telling people. he wouldn't even try to tell jeno, he knew jeno was a loudmouth. running his mouth whenever he could because of his sociableness.

i don't think i told jeno a true secret our entire friendship. maybe that tells you enough about the type of person jeno was. a pain in an ass if you couldn't already tell. it's the only think i could describe him with in minimum words.

hiccuping, she sat quietly on the benches as she waited for the class to finish with pe. drinking the water bottle in her hand, she was already bored. leaning back, the trees provided her with comfortable shade. she'd already been marked up for detention because she was wearing her pe uniform wrong and she wasn't in the mood for anything else.

seeing someone sit next to her, she saw the figure and rested her head on their shoulder. "why are you here." she whispered, closing her eyes on the bright field. "you seem lonely, can't i sit with a friend?" he hummed, his body moving with his words. it was comfortable just sitting there like that. so what if it could seem wrong if someone saw them together like this? she was tired.

she was just glad that she didn't have to deal with her asthma just yet. "someone could think of us wrong if they saw us like this." he muttered, opening her eyes, she looked up to the boy who seemed to staring off in the distance and not even be focused on her. why would he say that if he was looking somewhere else? "it'll be fine, people know we're friends. don't worry about it."

"i got detention again. so prepare to wait a little longer today again." he stifled a laugh and smiled. "i got detention too. they said no cheating on the game or some bullshit. honestly i didn't even hit him that hard." he shrugged making her smile. he was off doing dumb shit again to find enjoyment without her around. "i told you not to hit people, mr kim is no tolerance don't you remember?" he scoffed and crossed his arms.

"no tolerance this, no tolerance that. over it." he stuck out his tongue and leaned his head back against the bench. "did you hear? they found a few girls vaping in the bathrooms and they only got a warning because they paid off the dean. can you believe that?" she scoffed. thinking about how easy the rich kids had it. "that's nothing from what i saw. one of the boys brought alcohol in and handed it around to his little group. they smell like shit now on the field." laughing, she enjoyed this kind of interaction. harmless and easy. short and sweet.

you didn't need to try much to get along with na jaemin, because he got along with you just fine.

gossiping along with jaemin is one of his good qualities. he never let me fall bored for too long. knowing that i liked to talk even when i was silent for so long. it was an old habit of course. i don't gossip nearly as much but i blame it on the fact that i have no one who will listen to my nonsense words and rumours.

na jaemin makes things fun. it was the first thing he ever indirectly taught me. it'll always be the first thing you learn about him. once you became his friend, you could never leave it. that was the perk that saved my year. it was a friend you knew could be there through thick and thin. and he was there. he was there when i needed him the most.

but sometimes he wasn't.

walking through the halls, she carried the box of papers carefully up the stairs to the teachers office. barely making it up the stairs, she huffed out and thought about the quickest route to the office so she could use her inhaler. feeling herself get dragged back, her eyes widened as she saw who they were. "ugh i was getting annoyed at having to be careful around you. now that jaemin isn't around, i can mess with you." the three of them laughed and giggled.

pushing her around, she fell unstable and fell over, dropping the box and watched the papers fall in a mess. putting a hand up to cover her mouth in disbelief, she was panicked and alarmed. realizing the situation at hand, she tried to yell for help but get kicked before she could do anything. surely anyone would walk by. but no, of course they wouldn't. it was study period, and she was the one who volunteered to carry the papers to the office.

she was screwed. feeling her hair get pulled, she looked up to see scissors get brought up to her hair. "i've wanted to cut your disgusting orange hair for months. and since no ones' around.." she laughed making her thrash and shriek.

it was all a blur in that moment, a figure running up and dragging the girl with the scissors along down the hallway before throwing her off and listening to the scissors slide across the floor. watching in disbelief, the other two girls ran off as the figure continued to pester and scold the girl who tried to cut her hair. unable to hear their conversation, all she knew is that she ran off and the jet black haired male helped her up.

reaching for her inhaler, she breathed it in and calmed. "i'm fine. thank you." she smiled, getting worried expressions from the boy. "those girls will pay for that. let me help you get the papers in line." retrieving the papers together, all she could do was smile and be thankful that he appeared when she needed him.

it was like he knew she needed his help, and he was just the person to swoop in and come help her. he would never betray her like that unless she did something horrendous to make him sway away from her. picking up the box, they walked together to the office.

"thank you again for helping me jamie." she slipped up and gasped, covering her mouth from realization. raising an eyebrow, he flashed his signature smile. "jamie?" panicking, she waved her hands in apology. "sorry its just, they're sorta similar so it kinda just fell off my tongue you know." she tried to reassure which made him laugh and smile more.

"it's okay. it's cute. call me jamie more since you like it. got it?"

<>

entry #04 completed

<>

posted; 7/1/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 457 60
prom·ise reason to expect something.
55K 1.4K 13
just little one shots etc (mostly nomin)
18.6K 462 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
84.1K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen