The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

Από Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 36

269 6 0
Από Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

I reach the Crystallite chamber in a few minutes, after turning another corridor. The door swings open and I step inside with my rapier gripped in hand, gazing around wearily.

I pause and gaze around for the auburn haired woman, but I don't see her yet,

I bring up the tip of my rapier to block the tip of Neridah's own long sword as I spin towards her. She smirks coldly at me.

"I was waiting for you, Brown Haired Swordswoman," Neridah says. We exchange swift blows before pulling back and I jump back a few paces to get a safe distance.

"Give me the Crystallite, Neridah," I order.

"I don't think so."

"It's dangerous!"

"You won't scare me," She says, face dark. "You will fall by my hand."

I straighten as I close my eyes briefly, solemnly. Reopening my eyes, I murmur, "Then you leave me no choice. Requip!" My body glows and n a heartbeat, I have requipped into my Valkyrie Armor. I brandish my rapier. "The Valkyrie!"

Neridah smirks as she too glows. Then the glow fades to reveal her Anarchist attire with the brown crop top, shorts and red scarf. She brandishes her twin longswords with a flourish, before pointing the left at me and holding the right above her head. "Requip: The Anarchist!"

We don't move for a moment, as we stare each other down. Our bodies glow with our magical auras: mine being pink, hers yellow. The air and ground shake as we harness our magic energy.

Once the auras fade, Neridah and I narrow our eyes sharply before we launch towards one another, our bodies blurs.

There's a loud clang that echoes through the room as our swords clash, the tip of my rapier being used to deflect her longswords.

We exchange several swift blows, our blades moving like quicksilver, before she gives a mighty swing towards me. I manage to jump back a few paces in time to avoid it so I can get a safe distance from her.

I hold up my rapier defensively as Neridah chuckles. "You won't be able to beat me, The Flash."

I say coldly, "Tell me, why do you want the Crystallite so badly?! And why do you want revenge on these innocent people?"

The brown eyed woman seems to pause as a dark look glimmers one her eyes. "I was born without magic," She begins. "I lived with my parents in our peaceful village. But when my parents died when I was nine years old, I had since desired magic. I couldn't awaken it on my own. As I travelled, I heard rumours about a magic crystal that could grant any nonmage any type of magic they wished—except for Dragon Slayer and other Lost Magics, of course. So I did research and found it was sealed away on this island—the last of the Crystallites. I'd needed a seal breaking wizard after I discovered the seal around the Crystallite. I hired the three women from the Northern Wolves guild and one of them just so happens to be a seal breaking wizard. We came to this island seven years ago and stole the Crystallite. I'd spent years training in it ever since, preparing for the day I'd destroy this village for their mistake of having sealed away such a powerful magic!"

"But the Crystallite is dangerous!" I plead, trying to get through to her. "Do you even know what it'll do to you if you overuse it?!"

"Of course I do!" Neridah snaps, startling me. "I'm well aware."

"Then why?! Why throw away your humanity?"

She doesn't answer right away. Finally, Neridah speaks up, "Because I was tired of feeling weak. Because I wanted to be as powerful as you, as Titania, as the Salamander." I stare at her, surprised. "Yes. I know all about you in Fairy Tail, especially since your guild won the Grand Magic Games. That's why I'm doing this."

"For power? Is that it?" I query.

"That is what I said," She affirms.

Here, I clench my jaw briefly. "I will put a stop to you, Neridah!" I promise her.

"We'll just see about that," She says lowly. "Crystallite Magic: Fire Magic: Flamethrower!" She makes her swords disappear before thrusting her hands toward me. Flames shoot out towards me. I gasp before backflipping, to get away from the incoming attack.

I head towards the auburn haired woman as I point my rapier at an angle. "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Parallel Sting," I say as I reach Neridah. I thrust my rapier towards her.

"Ice Make: Sword," Neridah says. Sue makes a sword out of ice and deflects my attack.

I do a few back hand springs before I launch myself forwards while thrusting my rapier at Neridah. "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Oblique."

"Plasma Magic," Says Neridah as what seems like lightning begins to crackle around me, "Towering Gate, Falling Sky." I scream as I'm hit with a powerful bolt of electricity, not having been able to move in time. It dies down and I slump forwards to brace my hand on my knee.

"What... was that?" I breathe, raising my head to look up at her.

"Plasma Magic," She responds, making it crackle around her fingers. "It's a little different from Lightning Magic, but just as powerful. Speaking of Lightning Magic..." She raises her right hand. "Lightning Magic: Lightning Strike!" I barely manage to jump aside in order to avoid her attack.

Neridah laughs as she fires it again and again and again, but each time I narrowly dodge it.

"She's not letting me get in a hit," I think in realisation. I grunt as I narrowly avoid the next attack.

"Blue Flare!" I widen my eyes when Neridah fires bursts of blue flame at me. I summon my Valkyrie shield to block them, grunting at the impact. "Just give up!" Neridah laughs, continuing to assault my shield with her cold flames. "You're never going to win!"

I keep up my shield the longer she sends fire at me.

It finally dies down and I lower my shield.

"Blast Magic," Says the brown eyed woman, making my eyes widen, "Exploding Crescendo!" I'm blown back by a strong explosion of purple energy, letting out a scream of pain. I tumble across the floor before stopping. Neridah laughs. She fires the same attack and I scream again.

Neridah continues to blast me with the same spell, and she laughs with enjoyment. Finally, she ceases her assault and comes over to me. I grunt as Neridah kicks me to turn me over on my back.

Neridah goes to kick my stomach but I grit my teeth and catch her foot in my hand as I dispel my shield, surprising her. My body hurts from the onslaught of explosions, but I can't give in now.

With a grunt of exertion, I shove Neridah back before getting to my feet. She swings her leg out to me in a kick but I grab that with both hands. With a cry of exertion, I spin around, blocking out the pain in my body, and bring Neridah with me.

Upon finishing the spin, I release the Crystallite user and send her tumbling to the ground.

"I-Impossible," She stutters said she gets up on her knees, glaring at me through her bangs. "You shouldn't be able to move after that and my Plasma Magic attack! How are you still standing?!"

"Because I have a job to do," I say lowly, sword back in hand. "I won't rest until I've defeated you."

"I'll kill you, and your precious friends!" Neridah growls, before her body glows. Her canines begin to elongate and fingers extend into claws.

I stare with shock and horror as her body changes. "Oh, no," I think fearfully. "Could this be the Berserk state Hajime told us about? Not good!"

She finishes changing and I take in her glowing pink eyes and feel her dangerous, killer aura.

Neridah seems to meet my gaze and I stare at her as my heart threatens to jump into my throat.

"N-Neridah?" I say tentatively. A low growl is emitted from her.

Then, the newly transformed woman lets out a furious growl before charging towards me with the intent to kill.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
198K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
136K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...