childhood love ; s. heizou āˆš

By jxnnniiii

"š—Øš—šš—›š—›,š—™š—œš—”š—˜ . š—–š—¢š— š—˜ š—›š—˜š—„š—˜ ." -@jxnnniiii - date : 20/7/22 š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ a male slowly opens u... More

002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010

001

5.6K 132 438
By jxnnniiii

"hey! that's my lunch money .." you said trying not to tear up .

"too bad , it's mine now !" a boy with ginger hair laughed , he then pushed you on the ground .

the weather wasn't that great, it was raining heavily and you didn't have an umbrella , both your parents have been outstation as well .

you just sat down in the rain , your knee was bleeding but you couldn't do anything , all you could do was cry.

"ugh.. stand up ." you heard what sounded like a male's voice , you looked up to see a boy with maroon hair , giving you a hand , while holding an umbrella in the other .

you stood up but you were in pain , the boy noticed and he pretended not to care , the both of you accompanied each other to nearby shelter .

"thank you !" you smiled , feeling grateful for what the boy had done for you .

"shikanoin heizou." he said , while crossing his arms , not wanting to look at your face .

"I'm l/n y/n !" you said, wanting to shake his hand, but he pushed your hand away .

"don't touch me .. " he moved a step back , then proceeds to question what happened to you .

you then explained everything that happened , he sighed and then gave you some cash .

you couldn't accept it , you start to wonder why heizou was being so nice yet so cold at the same time .

he started to walk away , when you held a part of his shirt .

he just stood there silently , waiting for you to let go .

"let go of me.." he said , trying not to get mad at you , but you didn't want to let go , you didn't want him to leave.

this went on for a couple of minutes until he bursted .

"how many times do I have to tell you !? let ME GO !" he said , using force to push you away .

it hurt, but you knew it was your fault . so you couldn't say anything about it .

on the other hand , heizou was just about to leave when suddenly he looked back and took out emergency bandages .

"𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗛,𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 . 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ." he groaned .

you listened to him and he started to wrap the bandages around your arm , you were happy , even though he legit just pushed you .

"thank you again ." you smiled at him . he just waved and walked away with his hands in his pocket .

end of flashback

"ahh, so that's how we met !" you said cheerfully.

" stop being so forgetful dumbass.. i don't want to remember that story again ." he rolled his eyes .

"but you still remembered , rightttt??" you wiggled your eyebrows up and down .

"fuck off ." he said , crossing his arms and turned the other way .

"sometimes I wonder why you're so mean , but nice at the same time .." you shrugged .

"im only nice to.. ugh forget it ." he said .

the way he acted was cute to you , even though he could be abit cold sometimes , you could tell he genuinely had a nice and kind heart .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 192 13
Selena Celestar was born as the only child and heir to the throne of the famed Celestar line, a royalty that has lasted for eons. Her home planet, Ga...
36.4K 1K 9
and they were neighbours . " š˜„š˜°š˜Æš˜µ š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æ š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜¦š˜³ " DISCLAIMER: i do not own any of these characters, they al...
19.8K 203 28
This is my twist (with 4 additional main caricatures, that I will focus on more than the well known demigods) of the popular fan fictions. Just a war...
5.8K 345 13
[WE ARE SO BACK] You were a nightowl, roaming around the city or neighbourhood at night. The night always felt peaceful to you, until a certain someo...