Thunder

By kyleemuy

Kyleigh Everson's life is changed completely when she wakes up in the hospital and discovers that she was str... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Kyleigh's Outfit/Authors Note
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Thank You/Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Sequel

Does this mean I have a fandom now?

3.3K 157 23
By kyleemuy

I got another fan art today (from the same friend as before) and its of Kyleigh/Thunder this time. It's not 100% accurate to the vision of her in my head but it's still awesome!! (If anyone else out there can draw and wants to do a fan art, that would be so cool!)

Also, angelkitty17 has started a spin-off of Thunder (with my permission of course).  It's from Angela's point of view and apparently Angela had something to do with Kyleigh getting her super powers.  Sounds interesting, right?  I'm so curious what will happen.  Go check her out!  (She doesn't know what is going to happen in the actual story so anything she says is from her imagination, no real spoilers.).

I do want to write a sequel.  Trust me, after Thunder ends, it will be left wide open for a sequel.  (There are about 8-9 more chapters left before Thunder is over and I'm really excited.  It's getting close to the part you've all been waiting for.)

So now I have fan art and spin-off stories.  Does this qualify as having a fandom?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 422 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...
327K 5.3K 24
(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means tha...
416 72 17
Evolution has taken a shift in the human genome; instead of people walking around like normal humans, everyone is born with the ability to gain extra...
306 23 7
I never asked to be the person I am now. But a girl's got to do what she simply has to do. Ever wondered why people are afraid of thunder? It's loud...