one last thing. (eddie munson...

By motley_crue2006

dustin climbed through, then eddie climbed through. "come on!" "winnie climb!" dustin yelled. "i'll see you... More

prologue
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
bonus chapter! rainy mornings with eddie (post graduation!)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
one last goodbye.
finale

(11)

2.1K 53 14
By motley_crue2006

the day was relatively uneventful.

english, math, biology, chemistry, art, textiles.

i hated that we had to take textiles as a mandatory course still.

i mean come on, it's 1986, not 1886!

i wanted to do all science and history courses, but women have to to sewing and cooking.

art was my only release class.

eddie and i had that in common.

i sat down at the bench we shared and pulled my sketchbook from my bag, taking a pencil from the side pocket and beginning to just loosely sketch whatever my hand wanted.

"i don't really care what you guys do today, just keep it quiet, ok?" our professor instructed, turning on the radio in the back of the room near our bench and sitting at his desk, falling asleep.

"you ok? you're really quiet." eddie remarked, glancing at me.

"i'm fine, just stressed. i have a chemistry exam next week and a biology exam two days after that." i said, not looking up from my page.

"yikes, i like not taking sciences."

"you take environmental studies dumbass."

"that's environment, not science."

"it's literally a science course."

"whatever." he sighed with a small giggle.

"go sit opposite me."

"what?" he questioned.

"go sit on the bench opposite me, i need to see your face."

he got up and moved, raising a brow at me.

"rest your jaw on your right fist."

he did as i asked, waiting for an explanation.

i began to sketch and map, finally getting a basic face shape done.

i started carving in smaller details, his eyes, his nose, his hair, his mouth.

"you can come back now." i started to refine and shade.

"are you drawing me?"

"shut up." i said, punching him in the arm as i worked.

"you coming to hellfire tonight?" he asked, loosely painting something in his book.

"there's another campaign tonight?"

"they're twice a week."

"i have work, but i could probably come after?"

"5-9, band room."

i nodded.

"i get off work at 4:30, i'll be there."

he smiled and nodded, fixing his rings and turning back to his work.

by the end of class, i'd finished up the basic sketch and shading of the portrait, i was debating whether or not i wanted to colour it.

maybe some simple watercolour?

just for a little pop.

eddie and i made simple smalltalk as he walked me to my car.

"see you at 5." he smirked, kissing me on the cheek as he left for his car.

i smiled to myself and got in, quickly getting changed and driving to work.

i got inside and saw steve waiting for me.

"you're late."

"i know, i had to change in my car."

"you're only working 2 hours today, then robin's swapping in, right?"

i nodded, hopping over the counter and tidying up, serving customers as they came in.

it didn't take long before a familiar face came inside the store.

"afternoon dyke." jason greeted, a stupid smirk on his face.

"afternoon asshole, what do you want?" i asked.

"rent a couple movies, didn't know you worked here." he said, walking over to a wall and picking up a couple tapes.

"just these." he smirked, inspecting the bruises he left on my face.

"$23." i rang him up, getting a bag for him.

he handed me the money.

"keep the change, i'm sure you don't get paid much in this shithole."

"it's more than you get paid. oh wait, you don't work." i glared, handing him the bag.

he left and i tidied up, checking the clock.

4:25

i crouched down behind the counter, changing my shirt and taking off my vest.

i swapped it for one of steve's shirts i'd stolen at some point in our casual hookups and put my leather jacket on over it, standing up.

"you going somewhere?" steve asked.

"my shift is over, and hellfire. there's another campaign tonight and eddie asked me to come."

he nodded.

"well, have fun. call if you need me."

i nodded, picking up my bag and hopping the counter.

"see you later." i waved as i left the store and got into my car.

i took a deep breath before i hit the road, getting a few slushies on the way.

i lit a joint as i drove, blowing the smoke out the window.

taking a mental note of every street sign i passed, i turned the radio up as i drove.

i pulled up outside the highschool and finished the joint, putting it out on the ground and stomping on it.

i grabbed my bag and walked inside, seeing a few people from our group sitting around a table with eddie at the head.

"hi sweetheart." he smirked, getting up to greet me.

"hey." i smiled, kissing his cheek.

"have you played before?" he asked, turning to show me the table of dnd papers and figures.

"i played a lot when i was younger, mike always dragged me into his campaigns."

"so you know what you're doing then?"

"i mean, it's been a couple years but yeah, i have an idea!" i smiled, taking his forearm gently in my hands.

"ok, well we still have a bit until everyone else gets here so, help yourself to snacks and drinks." he smiled, walking to his dungeon master podium.

"can i help you master?" i asked.

he nearly choked on the pretzel he was munching on and looked up at me.

"what?"

"can i help you dungeon master? just to get back into the groove of things?" i asked.

"jesus, yeah, yeah you can help me out for tonight."

what did i say that made him freak out?

he patted his left leg and looked up into my eyes.

i tilted my head in confusion.

"sit, love." he said, patting his leg.

"god no, i'm gonna hurt you if i sit on your leg all night." i shook my head, moving some papers on the floor beside him and getting ready to sit on the ground.

suddenly his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me down onto his thigh.

"eddie-"

"shush, just sit. i'll say something if you're hurting me."

i sighed and nodded, accepting my fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
942K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
127K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
945K 50.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...