ride or die, w.s

By -C0SMIC-KISS

in which, raelynn d'arcy, a quirky 13 year old, meets walker scobell, a rising actor after she gets the lead... More

intro
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve

chapter four

2.2K 54 43
By -C0SMIC-KISS

Chapter four

I put my phone away as we pull up to the restaurant. "Do burgers sound good?" Charlie asks, unbuckling his seat belt. "Oh, yes!" Blaire says excitedly. The rest of us nod and follow Charlie into the building.

The air conditioning is blasting and there's kind of a green-and-white theme going on. It's very pretty. "We're gonna go find a table outside," Harlow announces. The boys nod, stepping up in line.

Blair and I follow Harlow to the patio. There are a few pillars holding up a concrete ceiling with half walls surrounded by trees. There's a random ass table with a lamp by the door and a few tables scattered around.

"Let's take photos!" Blair exclaims. "Sure," I giggle at her enthusiasm. "Alright, alright." Harlow smiles, taking out her phone.

We take some pictures and then pick a table in the back. "Send me those, please!" I smile. "Of course!" Harlow says, sitting next to me.

"So, are you and Charlie going out?" Blaire asks, pulling out a chair across from us. "Uh, no...we're just friends. Well, kinda. He hasn't really ever talked to me until today...We live like next door to each other but we don't really hang out." I shrug. Harlow and Blair's exchange looks while I stare at them. "What?" I laugh. "Nothin," Blair smirks. I furrow my brows, resting my elbows on the table. Harlow chuckles, "You're cute."

The boys set our food on the table and we immediately start eating.

TIME SKIP,

Everyone's pretty much finished with their meal. Now they're just talking about random stuff. Mostly shit like, 'Oh, remember when...' or 'Remember that time...' and I literally have no idea what to say. I pull my phone back out of my pocket and text Addy.

iMessage

Addyson

ADDYSONNNNNN
ANSWERRRRR
pleaseee 🙏

I sigh, waiting for her to respond. This is going to take forever. "Nah, bruh...My mom got a new job so we're like moving soon," Harlow rolls her eyes. "Damn, where?" Josh asks. "Like 30 minutes away. Not too far," She shrugs.

iMessage

Walker

walkerrr

raelynnn

omg
u answered 🫢

omg
whats up

nothinn
hru

fine 💀
we talked like an hour ago
i thought u were with that guy?

i am
we're getting food
but like they arents talking to me 😭

wym they arent talking to u lmfao

they're talking abt random stuff

like what

they're talking abt a trip they took last year idk

ah
thats annoying

ikk
come save me bruh

js say u have to go

but i dont wanna be rude

its not rude
they're are the ones being rude

alr ig
idk what to say thoo

make smt up

I CANT IDK

OMFG RAELYNN

sorryyyy

bruh idk how to help u

😭😭

I look up from my phone to see Charlie staring at me. He quickly looks away once he realizes I noticed, and his face turns a light shade of red. I sigh, trying to think of a good excuse to leave.

Bruh. Josh literally drove us here. I'm fucking stupid. I can't even get home unless I walk.

iMessage

Addyson

addyyy
i need you to come pick me up
im at (adress)
😭😭

uhm
with what 💀
my scooter 💀💀

LMFAO STOP
ASK UR MOM TO DRIVE U

why
?

charlie asked me to come to this place with him and his friends
and they're like ignoring me
i wanna go homeeeeeeeeee

CHARLIE???
LIKE CHARLIE CHARLIE??
LIKE CHARLIE FROM SCHOOL?!
LIKE THE POPULAR CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE FROM SCHOOL?????

yes ma'am

WHATT

IDK
NOW COME PLS

ALRIGHT
IM COMING

I put my phone down and look at the group of kids in front of me. "Hey, uhm...I have to go," I stammer. "What? Why? How are you gonna get home?" Charlie asks. My friend is picking me up. Her uh...her goldfish had a stroke." I say, mentally facepalming.

Charlie gives me a confused look, "Uhm...alright?" I smile awkwardly, "Yeah, she's had it for a while. She's pretty upset." Charlie nods slowly as I stand up. "Thanks for inviting me," I tell him. "Yeah, no problem," He says.

"Bye," Harlow laughs, pulling me into a hug. "Text me!" Blair whispers, rubbing my shoulder. "I will!" I smile, walking over to the parking lot.

iMessage

Walker

okk I did it

good job 👏

thank u thank u 💁‍♂️
charlie probably thinks im a weirdo now tho 😭

why?

I told him my friends goldfish had a stroke 💀💀

LMFAOO
WHAT
ARE U SERIOUS?

yea 😭

OMFG RAE

stfu
anways igtg my ride is here

alr bye

byeee

I laugh at Addyson who's sticking her head out the window like a dog. "Hey!" She yells. "Hi!" I yell back, running up to the car. I blow my hair out of my face and open the door.

"So, tell me everything!" She says excitedly. "There isn't much to tell." I laugh, buckling my seatbelt. My phone ringing and I quickly hang up. "Who's that?" Addy asks. "Nobody," I tell her, reading the text Walker just sent me: mb wrong person

"Who is it?!" She asks again, snatching the phone from me. "Ooooh, it's Walker!" She giggles. I roll my eyes, ignoring her.

"Raeeee, your boyfriend's on the phone!" She squeals. "What?!" I quickly turn back to her and try to grab my phone back. She scoots away with a giant grin on her face.

"Addy!" I yell. "I think she's mad," Addy mutters. Walker laughs on the other end of the call. Bruh, his laugh is so cute.

"Raelynn!! You're blushing so much!" Addy laughs, pointing the camera at me. "Shut up!" I scream, covering my face. "Addy, don't be mean." Her mom says. We both laugh. "Walker, I loved your acting in the Adam project by the way!" Addyson says, changing the topic. Thank god.

"Thank you!" He beams. "I'm Rae's best friend by the way." She says proudly. Walker nods, "Cool, nice to meet you." He's so sweet.

"Okay, here you go, Rae," Addyson says, handing my phone back. "Thank you," I roll my eyes. She mocks me, rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Hi," Walker says. "Hi" I laugh, "I'll call you later...we're almost at my house." "Okay," He smiles. I hang up, still blushing a bit.  I glance over at Addyson, who's smirking at me.

"You like him, don't you?" She asks. "Yes! Oh my God! How could you not?!" I gush. Mrs. Keating parks in my driveway and I hop out of the car, waving at Addy. "Thank you so much!" I shout before running into my house.

Instagram
• raelynn.darcy

Liked by walker.scobell and 31k others

raelynn.darcy prime example of the hottest chicks i know ...more

view all comments

user15 cute!

user9 🥰🥰

user12 prime example of having style.

user26 yall are gorgeousss

leenascobell pretty!!

user4 love this 🫶

A/N

i hope u enjoyed this chapter! <33
vote + comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 630 10
เณƒโ€โžท walker scobell x female oc / social media&real life @julesforeva, no sexualizing / smut
10.4K 267 27
"Those were never meant to get out!" or In which Celine Marie wrote secret love letters that somehow got out... Act on...
233K 9.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
33.2K 937 20
"I already told you, GET LOST! You're good at doing that, aren't you!?" "Why are you in such a bad mood lately?" A conservative Cook has to take on t...