❤Yandere Three V's Headcannon...

By Br4ttYCl0wN

I'm doing this cause I'm a simp and I want to feel loved More

🖤Welcome!!🖤
Angel Bunny Reader
Human Reader
(Cough Cough

Imp reader

807 18 6
By Br4ttYCl0wN

🍷Valentino🍷

- You lived on a beautiful farm your whole life, but when you turned 22 you decided to leave your farm and go to the city.

- It was a big change of scenery, but you managed.

- Until you met Valentino.

- You always had a slightly good heart. Even if you weren't a Saint, you still couldn't stand injustice.

- So, when you saw an imp street worker getting beaten by Valentino, you stepped in.

- You yelled so many swears, Lucifer himself would be staring in amazement.

- The fact that someone as weak and as lowly as an imp would stand up to him like that, is what got him hooked.

- He dragged you into his nightclub and just let the imp go off with a warning. (You could tell the imp was very grateful)

- Although saving one of your fellow imps came with a price.

- Your freedom.

- He kept you by his side all the time, with him saying you were paying off debt from getting in his way.

- You don't understand how that makes sense necessarily, but it's Valentino. No one else is going to question him.

- "Ah ah baby~ Hush up, you have a debt, remember?~"

📺Vox📺

- You lived in Pentagram city ever since you finished college, and granted, the living conditions were...less than ideal...

- But you don't complain. You love the red skies and the buildings that tower over you.

- Although, one day on your morning walk, you bumped into someone.

- Someone with a monitor for a head and he looked in a rush.

- You both fell and looked at each other.

- It looked like he was a bit flustered.

- And then you realize that you just bumped into the TV overlord, Vox.

- He stood up and grabbed your hand and started to drag you to a building.

- Well not just any building, a technology building that was very obviously his.

- Vox explained that his assistant quit and that he needed a new one.

- He threatened you into the job after you said no.

- So now you're stuck by his side, doing whatever he wants, and hopefully in a timely manner.

- Although, he wouldn't mind waiting for you. He waited for two years to trap you with him.

- "I've waited for this moment for such a long time, and everything is perfect little spark. And you're not going anywhere but by my side"

🔪Velvet🔪

- Somehow you managed to get a job interview as a model for an imp magazine.

- And that's when you saw who was running it.

- The pretty little killer herself, Velvet.

- She was looking for someone who...suspiciously fit your exact physical description. Even down to the number of stripes on your horns.

- It was honestly a little weird to you, but it just seemed like a miracle from above.

- But you should know that miracles in Hell don't exist.

- As soon as you got there, you immediately got knocked out.

- You woke up tied to a chair with Velvet looking at you.

- She was smiling, even more so than she normally does.

- "You won't believe how long it took me to find you!~ Too long in fact..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 64 21
I̶S̶L̶A̶N̶D̶ ̶O̶F̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶S̶L̶A̶U̶G̶H̶T̶E̶R̶E̶D̶ ------------------------------------------------ Chris. We all know how you are like. But leaving...
3.2K 362 13
Some people are obsessed with ghosts while some are interested but the real question is do ghosts even exists? What if you summon with a ghost? Will...
16.8K 408 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
25.5K 906 16
waking up to find yourself in a strange room, in a different time, with a different life, different friends, being chased by different slashers...