"I Didn't Love You To Late" M...

By FruitBowlOfGay

As I said Max Mayfield ladies Warnings for Gore possession Torture Will add more if there is anymore warni... More

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Chapter 1. The Hellfire Club
Chapter 2 :Vecnas Curse
CHAPTER 4: DEAR BILLY
CHAPTER 5: THE NINA PROJECT
A/N
A/N
CHAPTER 6: THE DIVE
A/N
CHAPTER 7: THE MASSACRE AT HAWKINS LAB
CHAPTER 8: Papa
CHAPTER 9: THE PIGGYBACK :PART 1
CHAPTER 9: THE PIGGYBACK: PART 2
A/N
MAXS RECOVERY <3

CHAPTER 3: The Monster and the Superhero

1.4K 22 218
By FruitBowlOfGay

Wordcount ~2248
(Not including a/n at the end or this note)

Y/ns POV
The cops have discovered Fred's body and are now questioning me and Nancy but more so Nancy qs I said one word to Fred.

The officer says," And after you talked to Wayne, what happened?"  "I heard barking from the dog, and then... he was just gone" Nancy replies. The Cop points his pen to me and I just nod as I'm a very nervous person when it comes to talking as I have social anxiety.

The cop continues," See anyone lurking about? Who looks like they shouldn't be there?" "No, no, no, there was nobody there (cop)' nobody' " I already told this to Officer Daniels" me and Nancy look behind us to the cop behind me, I decide to speak ,"Did you look into Victor Creel?" "Sorry what's that?" The cop say and the other replys ,"Victor Creel. Wayne goy it in their head that the old nut did this" Me and Nancy look to the cop who was questioning us.

He clicks his tongue and says," Victor's locked away. Dont need to worry about him, all right? Now you said last you saw Fred, he was by the picnic tables,( I notice nancys eyes looking teary) do I have that ri-" I cut him off getting annoyed.

"No you listen to me NOT her OK, (he looks at Nancy) 'I click my fingers in his face' stop looking at her, we believe Wayne and I don't give 2 flying fucks if you do or not, but WE are supposed to believe that, a young adult 3 years older than Chrissy supposedly kilt her and Fred, how di you think he did it" I finish looking at him ," uhhhhhh well he was the last one with he-" I cut him off," Well that's just dumb".

I finish and the cop is put in his place, I look to where  Nancy was looking and 4 people were standing at the open doors of the car.

The cops leave us be and let us go, we run over to Steve, Robin, Dustin  and Max 😍 wooow she looks pretty today 🙂.

Max runs (un)straight to me and hugs me and says ,"You nailed that cop harder than I almost hit my brother in his dick" She giggles but stop quickly and her grip tightens.

I see she's getting teary, " Whats wrong?" I ask worried about her, " Well I lost my brother last year ,Billy Hargrove". Oh my GOD SHES BILLYS LITTLE SISTER?!?!??! Hot 😏

"Ohhhhh I'm so sorry, I know what it's like, I lost my sister yesterday morning or earlier even we don't know the pecific time" I say starting to cry again, and when I say cry I don't mean ' oh boo hoo time to cry, I mean TIME TO BALL CRYING'

"Wait you're Chrissy's sister" she says, I reply sadly with a nod.

She pulls me back into a hug and she starts crying to. 

The others are looking at us and me and Max notice.

"Let us sulk over our sibling unfortunate deaths in peace", I say sadly.

They just smile sweetly a bit

TIME SKIP
Maxs Pov
I'm sat beside Y/n on a bench near where I live and we are discussing how Fred and Chrissy and what kilt them.

I noticed Y/n getting sad at this as we continue to talk about it.

She was also beside Robin, Robin noticed and side hugged Y/n wile covering her ears and saying ,"Guys do remember that Chrissy is y/ns sister". Robin was obviously right, so we stopped talking about Chrissy and Robin let her hands fall so y/n could hear us.

I put my hand on her knee and kinda inch my way up only a small bit.

I see her turn red, I smirk a bit and remove my hand.

We all get up to leave as it was unsettling being there.

I looked down at Y/n to see if she still crying, she isn't thankfully.

We go to Steve's car but Nancy and Y/n keep walking.  (IM SO EMBARRASSED I ALMOST PUT IN DANCING LOL)

Y/ns pov

Steve says ," Whoa whoa, Nancy N/n!
Where you going?"

"Oh there's just something I wanna check on first and since I'm close with the Cunninghams Y/n has to come with me as I know her the best". Nancy says putting her arm around y/ns shoulder.

I felt this pit of rage in my stomach as y/n leaned her head on Nancys shoulder.

"Something you might wanna share with the group?" Dustin questions Nancy.

"I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark". Nancy says.

"Yeah, okay. Are you out of your mind? Flying solo with a kid who is very clearly upset with Vecna on the loose? No it's too dangerous. You need... You need someone to... Here(he throws his keys to Robin) I'll stick with Nance and Y/n. Take the car, check out the shrink". He finishes.

"I don't think you want me driving your car". Robin says "why?" Steve questions.
Robin then says ," I don't have a license", "why don't you have a license?" He questions again.

"I'm poor" Robin remarks making me giggle

"I can drive" Max says.
"No never again. Please. Anybody but you".Steve snaps back. He looks at Dustin, his eyes with hope  ,Steve crushes it by saying 'no'.

"All right, okay. This is stupid, us ladies will stick together. Unless you think we need you to protect us".  Robin snickers walking off with me running behind her leaving Nancy to catch up.

Robin looks down at me and says ,"Heeeyyy short stuff".

I give her that look and she just laughs, I laugh along with her and Nancy is following behind us.

"Nance stop being a sour puss and get along with Robin she's such a lovely person to talk to" I say while walking between them.

My eyes are still puffy as fuck but eh don't care I still have my glasses >:) and they don't look dorky as fuck. (They actually don't their cool.

We walk to the Hawkins Library as we were explaining our information to Robin, "So help me get this straight, but Eddie's uncle, Wayne, thinks that Victor Creel escaped from Pennhurst Asylum and that he's the one running around commiting these murders?" She asks to double check.

"Yep pretty much" I say to Robin.

"But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the 50's". Robin continues.

"Well,  59". Nancy corrects.
"Nancy stop being a smar ass" I say giggling.

"So that means these murders predate Eleven in the Upside Down by about 30 years?" Robin continues once again.

"Yeah" Nancy says a bit annoyed.

"Which makes spooky Victor Creel like 70 years old" Robin finishes.

"Yep you got it" I say smiling, "I wish I could do math like you Robin, I can't do math like AT all, because of my disability in learning the subject" I finish.

"Ohhh cool explain it to me one day please" Robin says and I nod and laugh a bit.

"So, he's a grandpa murderer, who can turn invisible and lift people into the air". Robin finishes again.

"It doesn't make sense. I know, that's why I said it was a shot in the dark" Nancy responds.

"I know. I just thought that by "shot in the dark", you were being modest or hiding something super solid up your sleeve that you were gonna wow us with later, but this is really, truely a shot in the dark. Like, we are snipers with blindfolds on that have been spun 50 times". Robin says

Nancy smashes (ifykyk) the bell and it chimes no stop for about 7 seconds until someone shows up.

"Comiinngggg" the librarian says as me and Robin confused on why she said we are in a rush, even for Nancy shes acting W.I.E.R.D.

"Could we get the keys to the basement archives". I ask politely.

"Did I come off mean or condescending or something?" She asks us, more so Nancy.

"No" Nancy says.

"No of course not coolest humor ever" I say smiling at her which she returns back.

"Right, sorry. Its just, you seem annoyed. You don't know me very well. I don't really have a filter or a strong grasp of social cues". Robin says

"Okay" Nancy says, no wonder Robin is feeling this way I try to look over her shoulder but I can't even see over her shoulder as my head is  literally 4 inches shorter than it I fume inside.

"If I say something that upsets you, just know that it's a flaw. Believe me, my mother reminds me daily" Robin remarks.
"Got it" I'm getting mad at Nancy she being so disrespectful to such a nice person.

"Alright ladies. Here you go have Fun". The librarian says cheerfully handing it to me.

"Yep. We'll try" Nancy says.

I hand the keys to Nancy .
We walk to the room with the locked door.

Me and Robin staying behind a bit.
"I think she's mad because she might think you and Steve are,,, a thing", I say to Robin making her grimace.

"Ewww no gross disgus isn't my type" I laugh at Robin said.

"I mean who is into Steve" I laugh while whispering as Namcy is with us.

I have a feeling me and Robin will be great friends, hopefully best friend.

Time skip of 10 minutes.

Robin and Nancy are looking on the machine as I pull out my glasses from my pocket and put them on so I can read better.

Robin looks up at me and says ," You have nice glasses" I look at her she's smiling I smile back ,"thanks Robin" I say walking to another room

Robin and Namcy were talking in another room and were still looking for informal on anything about curses or unusualy hard to belive kinda stuff.

I hear the clock again
Tick tock tick tock tick
I get scared as its very eery.
I call for Robin and Nancy but they don't answer, I start tearing up.
I wipe them away as they trickle doen my cheeks, they were so rapid and fast,both my breath and tears.

I see my dad and he's coming towards me, " awww come here sweetheart" it's a flashback

FLASHBACK
It's younger me and my dad when we didn't have issues, (yes I have daddy issues. Not irl tho lol)

I'm running into his arms and he hugs me, I feel relaxed seeing this remembering hope kind hearted my dad was before,  well his accident.

It changed it an unsettling image.
Chrissy and Fred, but I realised,  Chrissy had eyes, but they were just white and they were looking up and her jaw wasn't fully cracked, it wasn't even cracked.
And I looked  at Fred, he had no eyes, his jaw snapped very badly.

That was weird how there wasn't much damage done to Chrissy.

I heard a noise behind me and I turned around a gust blew my hair back a bit and the lenses of my glasses protected my eyes from the wind so u didn't need to squint and I could see Dad, with the pills to make me skinny, even though it adds to my water-bloat.

It was all me who lost my weight even though i wasn't fat.

He was about to shove then down my throat when,  I was shacken out of my trance," Y/n you back" Robin asked.

" Ya ya I'm back " I said. "Ok great we can leave now we have the information we need". Robin says.

We leave the building and Robin says," Dustin, do you copy?

He replys ," Ya I copy".
She says, "so, Nancys a genius. Vecnas first victims date back all the way to 1959, her shot in the dark was a bull's-eye ".

"Okay that's totally bonkers, but I can really talk right now". Dustins says

"Wait what are you doing, skinnydipping?" I say from beside Robin, we choke back a laugh together.

"No I'm not doing... that we broke into school to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files" he says making me look at Robin like, tf.

"Can you repeat that" Robin says.

"Just get you ass over here, stat, we'll explain everything" he says.

Nancy questions," thought they were talking to Ms. Kelley?"
"We leave then alone for two hours" Robin answers.

Maxs pov

I was looking through the filling cabinet when I come across Chrissy and Fred's files but when I take them out, another falls out 'shit' I mutter to myself but its  y/ns file.

I take it anyway to see if she perfectly OK.

I look through the list of things it says on Chrissys file, same with Fred's and Y/ns.

Y/ns seemed worse than Fred and Chrissys though.

She had
Flashbacks
Fear of dark
Sensitive nerves
Eating disorders
Headaches
Longer periods- I'd cry I'd that happened to me.

I thought I hear something outside the door so I went to go see what it was.

It was- a clock a grandfather clock it the wall.

I slowly walk towards it.

TO BE CONTINUED
ALRIGHTS CHICKS MY DADS VERN IN HOSPITAL FOR AWHILE AND I MEAN ALONG TIME SO IVE BEEN KINDA DIWN AND WASNT  MOTIVATED BUT ILL TRY GET 2 CHAPTERS DONE TOMORROW
NIGHT LOVELYSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 8
TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Abuse (Child abuse, Torture, Violence, Physical assault, Sexual assault) Kidnapping and abduction , Pregnancy/childbirth...
104K 1.6K 27
Max Mayfield x FEM Sadie Sink x FEM Mostly in second person (you,your) //REQUESTS OPEN// //COMPLETE//
50.6K 1.1K 15
viewer discretion: I absolutely hate this book, do NOT take it seriously. Trigger Warning sh, ed, gore, smut, abuse, flashbacks. There is always help...