King Of Hell (#1) ✓

By __charliewrites__

|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergar... More

|Characters|
|Warnings|
|Music Playlist|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Bonus|
IMPORTANT!

Question

6.9K 81 2
By __charliewrites__

Hey guys, I wanted to ask that if I was to make a book that is a guide for beginners in english, it teaches english from level 1 to proffesional, and it will contain lessons, quizzes l, and tests that I will post their answers after some time.

What do you think?

Leave your thoughts in the comments because I think it is a great idea, but I do not want to post something that will not get the reader's attention or will be something you are interested in.

(By the way, thank you for 12k+ reads, all your reads, votes, comments, and follows are really appreciated❤️).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.4K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
245K 6.6K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
1.5M 42K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
164K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...