bloodied crown - hyungwonho

chaoskkyun

a fight that has gone on for decades has to be put on pause as a bigger issue arises or two leaders have to w... Еще

1: Only the Beginning
2: Do your worst.
3: You're bluffing
4: Quack
5: Backup's backup
6: An Offer
8: Bang.
9: On Track.
10: An Ally.
11: So Professional
12: A Gift
13: Comfort
14: What now?
15: Why?
16: That woman.
17: Trust
18: Lukewarm Coffee, Honesty and A Mole Trap

7: Pros and cons

16 4 0
chaoskkyun

⎔⎔⎔

"Have you gone mad?" Kihyun frowned at him deeply and crossed his arms. Wonho hummed softly, shaking his head. "I know, it sounds crazy. But I'm serious." he defended his case, calmly leaning back in his office chair.

"Fucking hell. Never in my years of doing this did I think you'd suggest this, Wonho." The leader rubbed his glabella a little bit. He understood where the other was coming from, but for once he felt like this was more than just the correct choice.

"As much as I too, hate Chae, we really have no other way. He definitely has information he's not willing to share without a mutual agreement." he reasoned with a soft sigh and shook his head. Kihyun gave him an odd look. "We have literal hacking experts to dig everything up." the younger stated, flailing his hands a little bit.

"I don't hate the idea." Minhyuk finally spoke up, raising his gaze from the paper he was writing on. His comment made the bickering pair stop and turn to him. "What?" Kihyun let out in a low tone. "You're never one to comment on anything like this so why now?" he then added with a huff and rolled his eyes.

Minhyuk cleared his throat slightly, scratching his nose. "Well. When you compare the pros and cons of this situation, there are more of the pros." He explained calmly, glancing down at his paper. He raised his fist, putting one finger up and wiggling it around a little bit. "Wonho explained how we could get new info with the agreement so that's one. Not only that, but we'd also get a temporary ally ship from which we could milk everything we can, weapons and drugs included which could raise our stocks. Chae has a large organization and skilled soldiers under his rule, not to mention his ties to most police stations in Seoul. We'd practically be invincible for as long as we remain civil with him." Minhyuk listed without a chance for anyone to interrupt as he raised his fingers with every point he made, continuing to wiggle them. He then turned to Kihyun and smiled widely at him. "Whether we like it or not, Chae Hyungwon and the Black Crown is more than just a good ally. A perfect ally if I may."

Minhyuk was surprisingly open to the idea and just like Kihyun, it slightly surprised Wonho when he agreed when he usually waited for the last word. The way the man phrased everything just convinced Wonho more of his idea. He had thought it through shortly before and knew he'd want to go through with it no matter what, but Minhyuk's list just made him even more sure of it. It also seemed like Minhyuk could have discussed this topic with someone else too since his speech sounded very much planned.

Kihyun's chest puffed up a little as he drew in a sharp breath and grabbed Minhyuk's hand, bending his fingers back down. Someone didn't appreciate the wiggling. He was still frowning, but the expression had softened. "And the cons?" The youngest then asked, closing his eyes for a short moment. The third man clearly wasn't convinced yet like the other two.

Minhyuk lowered his hand with a small shrug. "We get nothing out of it or Chae doesn't do his part. Maybe both," he stated honestly, fingers gently tapping at the desk they were seated at. "We might lose some money on the way, but it is only a temporary agreement. The positive weight out the negatives."

"And I can make the contract so, that if we want to, either side can break it if they deem that appropriate." The leader explained to Kihyun. His addition seemed to help convince the frowning man. Wonho wasn't exactly fully aware of what had caused Kihyun's hatred toward the Chaes.

The two different groups had offered his right-hand man's family positions back in the day but eventually, only Kihyun appeared at their doorstep, head down asking for a roof over his head.

But whatever it was, it's likely was justifiable.

"If the three of us are unanimous on this, we won't need to bring it up in a meeting. I already suggested to Chae that we could make the deal private as he seemed highly skeptical about it too." Wonho explained. He didn't mind if the deal went public but as of now, he thought the privacy would be better for all of them.

A groan from Kihyun echoed in the office as the man slumped in his seat. "Fine. But it doesn't mean I'll try and get along with any of them." His second hand raised his chin a bit, huffing in the process.

Wonho nodded his head, chuckling softly. "As long as you don't pick unnecessary fights, I won't force you to be friends. This will be an odd situation to settle into, but it'll last until everything is handled." He clapped his hands together, smiling softly. "I'll write up the contract and present it to Chae."

Getting an OK from his two most trusted men was all he needed to go through with it. Had it been just him, he might've rushed in headfirst. "Show it to me before you send it over, yeah? I'm the one who studied law." Kihyun pushed himself up from his seat and bowed his head a little bit before heading for the door.

When Minhyuk was about to stand up Wonho quickly told him to sit back down. Other than the previous topic, he still needed to know what the other man was out to discuss the other night.

"Am I in trouble?" Minhyuk chuckled softly and the leader quickly shook his head. "No. Just tell me what you discussed with Mr. Seo yesterday and you'll live," he smirked shortly at the shock on the younger's face.

"Oh, that! Right..." Minhyuk exclaimed, suddenly seeming a lot more nervous than seconds before. Wonho furrowed his eyebrows slightly and leaned forward. "So?" he asked observing the other's flushed face.

Though, he stayed quiet. "We're you at a meeting?" he asked next, making sure to speak calmly. The other bit down on his lip, nodding his head. "Yes. But that wasn't the only thing I was out for." the other admitted and dropped his head. Wonho nodded his head a little bit.

"Just tell me about the meeting." he requested, reaching over to give the younger a soft pat on the shoulder. He'd make sure to ask about his other business next, but work came first. "It was honestly nothing new. Their leader's been missing for five days now, just like many others. They're a complete mess right now."

As if three allies going MIA wasn't enough, that was one more on the list. "Fuck." he groaned but nodded his head slightly. "Thank you." he chewed on his bottom lip in order to hold in another frustrated sigh.

"And about my other adventures. I, uh, met up with someone." Wonho tilted his head to the side, chuckling. "You're dating?" he asked, genuinely surprised. He wasn't against it, just warier than usual. You never know who you could trust in this economy.

"Yes. No... Maybe? It's unclear still." the other mumbled shaking his head a bit. "Don't worry. I won't get too attached. I'm a master of cutting ties off." the man showed him a thumbs up followed by a bright smile.

"Yeah, sure. Says the man who still calls his mother who disowned him a decade ago," he said earning a small eye roll from the other. "Ha ha, funny." Minhyuk huffed and crossed his arms. He knew the other wasn't really offended by the comment. Both of them knew it was true and it was honestly a reoccurring joke between them.

"Whatever. Just go. I trust you to be smart about this." Wonho ushered the other with a shake of his hand. Minhyuk stood up and bowed a little, just like Kihyun had. "Thank you, sir." with a salute, the younger was quickly out of his office, seeming awfully cheery after their talk. It made the leader shuffle a little laughter.

Wonho ran both hands through his hair, heaving out a deep sigh. He then grabbed his phone and opened the lock screen. His eyebrows raised slightly when there was a message from a familiar number on his screen. Though his surprise faded quite quickly and he just grinned widely.

My men gave me the go-ahead with the alliance. Send me the contract by tomorrow.
Thank you.
- CHW
sent 21:54

"That was fast," he whispered to himself, spinning his chair to face his computer. He pulled up word and started a new file. He needed to make the deal balanced, aiding both of them forward. Hyungwon would stick up his nose if it wasn't quite up to his standards and Wonho could already hear the other nagging and cursing at him.

Wonho stood up immediately when the sliding door opened. "You know, a restaurant is the last place you should choose for a secret meeting," Hyungwon spoke as he took off his sunglasses, blinking a few times to get adjusted to the light. The younger's face twisted in slight confusion and he quickly waved for him to sit down.

"Would you rather have me come back to your office, then?" Wonho offered, picking up his chopstick as the other took a seat across from him. Hyungwon's shoulders tensed slightly as he shook his head. "That would be worse." he then replied in a soft voice before glancing around him.

The younger reached into a bag he had brought, taking out a black leather folder. He chewed on his bottom lip, blankly staring at the cover for a short moment before heaving out a sigh and placing it on the table. He then slid it over to Wonho's side of the table.

When Hyungwon's fingers were off of the folder, Wonho grabbed it with a slight nod. "Believe it or not, I'm glad it worked out this way," he spoke, opening the folded to see the signed agreement. He then pulled out a pen from the inside pocket of his suit jacket, signing his own signature on the other empty line.

"My father is turning in his grave." Hyungwon chuckled softly as Wonho closed the black folder, gently pushing it to the side. "I'd get smacked over the head for this so hard." He replied before pointing at the food on the table. "Please. It's not there for decoration."

Hyungwon gave him a slight, polite smile and picked up his utensils to get some food onto his plate. Wonho waited until Hyungwon was done before taking some himself.

"I looked into what you asked me the other day, by the way," Hyungwon spoke up after they had eaten in silence for a short moment. Wonho was about to tell him to continue but didn't get a chance to do so as Hyungwon began again. "About my father's involvement in politics, I mean." the younger then explained, his shoulders tensing up a little.

Wonho's interest immediately peaked when he heard the few simple words, so he nodded his head as a sign for the other man to continue, not bothering to try and verbalize it again. Hyungwon lowered his chopstick slowly, clearing his throat. "He had done some under-the-table deals in order to keep us out of legal trouble. There also were some donations that were filed under code, so I have my men working on that right now."

Just as Wonho had guessed. The dead Mr. Chae probably didn't like publicly displaying his connections to any major parties outside the mafia rings. It was easier to live in secret, no doubt. If those deals had come to the surface he probably would have been dead years before Wonho's father had given the command.

"Will you now tell me why you're interested in this in the first place?" Hyungwon asked when he had stayed quiet for a few minutes and Wonho just nodded his head. They couldn't hold any secrets anymore; it was on the contract.

He gave a short version of the presentation he had given at the latest meeting surrounding the topic and he could see the rapid changes on Hyungwon's face. From confusion to what seemed to be anger. Specs of realization too, as if he was connecting some dots of his own as he spoke.

Once he was done, the younger man let out a short chuckle. "I guess we truly do have to work together. We had nothing linking him to politics. Shit." The other leaned back in his chair, shaking his head slightly. "I don't think you're far off with this being a rabbit hole." Hyungwon then stated, brown eyes focusing on him finally after staring at the walls and ceiling for the last while.

"I fear it might be deeper than that. But we don't know for sure yet." Wonho spoke, earning an agreeing nod. Hyungwon's eyebrows suddenly furrowed slightly telling Wonho some kind of realization had hit him. He was about to ask but Hyungwon huffed and spoke up, "I think I have more things to look through. Mostly my father's notes; the fun stuff." The leader said, placing his hands flat against the wooden table before pushing himself up.

Does he talk when you're trying to on purpose?

Wonho wouldn't put it past the younger.

Wonho followed the action moving around the table to meet the other halfway when he moved. "I look forward to working with you, Chae." He said, extending a hand for the other to grab. Hyungwon's lips spread into a small smirk as he shook his hand, giving it a firm squeeze. He then let go, pink tongue licking over his lips gently. "As long as you don't get on my nerves, I think we'll have a great time, Shin." The words rolled off the other's tongue snarkily before the taller grabbed his sunglasses and put them on.

"I'll contact you if I find anything we can deem useful. I expect you to do the same." Hyungwon exclaimed as he smoothly moved toward the door. Wonho could just hum softly. "I'll cut off your dick if you break the contract." Those were the last words the man gave him before disappearing out of the private room.

Wonho leaned on the table, a low chuckle escaping from his mouth as he shook his head. Hyungwon had an odd attitude that he really couldn't keep up with. It was like a mix of personalities he had tightly sewn together. His body language didn't match his tone of speech, which didn't match his facial expressions. It was as if the man had practiced it to perception to hide his true thoughts.

He glanced at the table, mostly at the uneaten food, before grabbing the black folder and heading out of the room himself. "Did it go well?" Kihyun asked when he stepped outside and the leader just nodded his head. "He signed it. That's all I needed." he then replied, shaking the folder in his hand slightly.

"Who was with him?" Wonho asked as the two of them started heading out of the restaurant. "Lee Jooheon. Honey is his code name but it's not official but just something he coined himself. He's in charge of the Black Crown's data security and fighter dispatching. Very easy going as he told me all of that without asking." the other man listed, finishing with a small laugh. The delighted expression died down with a simple clearing of the throat. "Sure as hell nicer than the I.M kid. He was all glares while this one was very polite."

"So I figure you can get along with someone?" Wonho asked, earning a small hum from his right hand. "More so, I won't want to hang him by his throat the second I see him, you know?" the other stated, opening the car door for him. Wonho shrugged his shoulders. "Good enough," he replied before getting into the passenger seat.

"Oh. I also want a new background check on Hyungwon and well Jooheon and I.M. Anything we can find." Wonho requested when Kihyun got into the vehicle and had closed the door. The younger turned to him, quirking an eyebrow. "All of a sudden?" he asked and the leader just let a sigh out as he nodded.

Kihyun pulled out of the parking lot they were in. "I may have neglected looking into the enemy, not wanting to know anything but their weaknesses." He replied shaking his head a little bit. "I need to know what I'm exactly working with and playing 21 questions isn't an option," he added then, propping one of his elbows against the car door and leaning his head into his palm.

"So, medical history and all? Education?" Kihyun asked and the leader gave a thumbs up. "If possible. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't much on any of them," he replied calmly, relaxing in his seat.

"But no rush, we've more than enough time."

⎔⎔⎔

hiya.

i'm back. kinda.
i have another busy week next week so idk if i'll get the chapter out by  saturday.

this chapter was a lot shorter than usual but it wont kill us, will it? lol

i had a great time on my trip even though there were some unfortunate moments; rip technoblade sdsfdghj

but yesss. ya boy is back in business
thank you for reading and
'til next time

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.8K 666 37
"Changkyun, please stop biting Shownu's arm." "Why? Jealous?" ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘❤∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Monsta X's sister group. ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘❤∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Discontinued
4.9K 284 24
❛They lied to each other yet they lived happily ever after❜ Started : 14/1/2019 Ended :: 14/6/2019 Short chapters ♡ Inspired by Thai WebSer...
178 8 2
"You know that saying - when life gives you lemons, make lemonade?" "Yeah. And?" "So, let's just go with it." "And by that you mean?" "When there...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .